Trump has more chances to win the elections after the shooting

Author: IlDiavolo

Total: 94
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IlDiavolo
I would want to see that study.  Trump was the heavy favorite before the assassination attempt.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Tidycraft
Maybe you shouldn't have called Trump an existential threat 1000 times on media then. Americans remember the slurs.
I called him an existential threat multiple times because he is. That's a fact to anyone who shares the same values as the people who wrote the constitution. Recognizing that is not a slur, it's the only intellectually honest position any rationally thinking person could take.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol studies? please show me the studies that say he has a 70% chance of winning. 
Funny how these studies were conducted, proofed, and released all in two days before people have even decided how they feel about the events which these studies supposedly measured.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
No, there is no depravity at all because the democrats could have done likewise or even worse things.

Besides, in politics what really counts is people's impressions, not real facts. So, as far as I am concerned, people's impression is that this assassination attempt was political, meaning that the left tried to kill Trump as he's a threat for democracy, which coincidentaly is part of the narrative that the left has been spreading everywhere. 

Or you just forgot what you were saying in this forum? I recall you spreading the same narrative, that Trump is a threat for democracy, and even other users had the audacity to say that wanted to kill Trump so badly.

So, which narrative is really depraved, the republicans saying that the left want to take Trump out of the race or the left saying that Trump is a threat, a fascist, an authoritarian that deserve to be killed for the sake of the US?

Come on, bald man. Think!! 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
Funny how these studies were conducted, proofed, and released all in two days before people have even decided how they feel about the events which these studies supposedly measured.
It's not just studies. There are several pundits that arrived at the same conclusion, that Trump has more chances than before the shooting based on what happened to Ronald Reagan. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
The virtual rapists have no idea that they are  using  ' forcibly' politic tactics  --that they align with spiritual or moral---- and the evangelical groups are at forefront of forcibly virtual rape of pregnant womens bodily autonomy.

Unity of political peace with false narrative MAGA  Cultist's is a nice intention by democrats.  It will last until Trumpet begins his false narrative again, and the then MAGA Cultist do their MAGA thing.   

We live in a global humanity, and nation against nation is not unity for peace.

Will humanity awaken and smell the roses before it is too late. Sure it is nice to be positive and think say yes they will vote for unity of nations and global peace.

On the other hand Ive sincere doubts of humanities abilities to unify for peace and value for ecological environment that sustains humanity on Earth.  MAGA is just one of many reasons I doubt humanity is going to make it beyond..........2015 - ? { 2065 Issac Newtons end date? } or some relatively{?}  near future.

Label me pessimist. Ok, as long as it is based on the empirical evidence of humanity's past behaviors.

START treaty in 90's to stop flying B-bomber 24hrs each day was a good start to ending Mutual Assured Destruction, however, it does not end M.A.D.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@DavidAZZ
Are you saying that Trump staged the shooting in some sort of round about way or that the shooting was perfect timing for him to say that the left was trying to destroy him and now is icing on the cake to his story?
The latter.

As many people have been saying, Trump is a very fortunate man, very fucking lucky. He not only survived to a shooting that pointed directly to his head, but he also obtained the icing on the cake to his narrative as you said.

I just want to add that this assassination attempt was predicted by many seers which made me open a thread about it some months ago. So I think Trump was aware about it, he said many times that his life was in danger.
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@IlDiavolo
Inquiring minds would like to know . . .

You are from or live in Spain, correct?  You mentioned the "narrative" of Trump being persecuted from our Justice system and such.  What is being said about Trump in Spain?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
in politics what really counts is people's impressions, not real facts.
Yeah, that's the problem.

No one here is disagreeing with this so I don't know why you thought this needed to be said. It doesn't refute or even address a single argument I've made.

Or you just forgot what you were saying in this forum? I recall you spreading the same narrative, that Trump is a threat for democracy
I've argued multiple times that he's an existential threat to American democracy. Because he is. That's a fact, and I'm not going to start pretending that reality is not real because all of a sudden the political right wants to pretend to care about the implications of political rhetoric.

So, as far as I am concerned, people's impression is that this assassination attempt was political, meaning that the left tried to kill Trump as he's a threat for democracy, which coincidentaly is part of the narrative that the left has been spreading everywhere. 
Again, the fact that one deranged 20 year old kid decided to jump on a roof with an AR rifle doesn't tell you anything about the political left. I don't know why I have to point that out to you, it's basic common sense.

But here's what I find most brazen... People like myself have been telling people like you for years now about how Trump's speech on January 6th along with all of the things he did and said prior to election day all lead to the undeniable conclusion that he wanted the crowd to attack the Capitol, and that argument is rejected out of hand by every single Trump supporter I've ever heard talk about this on the basis that Trump did not tell them to use physical violence explicitly. The idea there being that it's wrong to infer anything, Trump is not responsible for how people connect the dots to his words, only the people who did it are responsible.

But now, all of a sudden, because it's your guy that got attacked, any mere suggestion of anything that might make a person angry enough to carry out such an act is entirely the fault of the people who called something bad... bad.

Hypocrisy doesn't even cover it.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@DavidAZZ
You are from or live in Spain, correct?  You mentioned the "narrative" of Trump being persecuted from our Justice system and such.  What is being said about Trump in Spain?
I'm uruguayan but I keep abreast of the Spanish news and I can tell you that Spanish media is unrealiable because most of them are lefties, specially this shitty newspaper called "El Pais". So don't expect them to speak good things about Trump, it's like CNN that manipulates the news. Mind you, they reported the assasination attempt as "alleged" eventhough they showed the video of Trump bleeding along with the shooting sound, haha.

I'm only suscribed to digital channels. What do the spanish channels say about Trump? Well, they say basically that Trump is a threat for the European elite. I don't know if you're aware that there are some European countries that really expect Trump to bring peace for Europe if elected. Though, they don't say Trump is persecuted by the american justice, this is just my impression based on how the story goes.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
But now, all of a sudden, because it's your guy that got attacked, any mere suggestion of anything that might make a person angry enough to carry out such an act is entirely the fault of the people who called something bad... bad.
You can't accuse Trump of saying things like the lefties do in the social media nowadays. Didn't you see what your comrades tell about Trump? They are explicitly calling for getting rid of the threat and unsayable things I won't reproduce. They even mock Trump after the assassination attemp saying that he deserves it which is unacceptable. Here in this forum the user SideWalker admitted to have dead drives against Trump.

So, I'm not impressed at all that a wacko tried to kill Trump if the social media is full of lefties stirring up the crowd with real violent comments. You can't compare it with Trump's comments in Jan 6. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
I'm not impressed at all that a wacko tried to kill Trump if the social media is full of lefties stirring up the crowd with real violent comments. You can't compare it with Trump's comments in Jan 6. 
You're right, a bunch of whackos on the internet do not compare to what a president of the United States tells his followers as he is inciting them to revolt against what's happening in real time at the US Capitol.

This is one of those things that really demonstrates the intellectual depravity of the political right - the false equivalences when comparing the two sides. Any moron on the internet can say anything they want, and we live in a country of over 330 million people so there will be no shortage of them. Twitter is not "the left". Twitter is where morons go to smear their feces.

What's telling about the left vs right debates is what each side puts forth as their best representation of the other side. When right wingers talk about the absurdity of the left they point to anonymous idiots on social media or they'll point to some school administrator somewhere in Minnesota. When right wingers talk about the ridiculous left wing policies that fuel their ire it's almost entirely a rant filled with positions no prominent left wing figure has ever advocated for.

Meanwhile when the left criticizes the right, more than half of the things we're talking about is coming straight from your nominee for president and unequivocal leader of your movement. And the positions we criticize that he hasn't endorsed can be found all over Congress and all over former members of his own administration.

There's a reason we call politicians "leaders". They are the people who actually represent the things we as a society value. Morons on Twitter do not.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
You're right, a bunch of whackos on the internet do not compare to what a president of the United States tells his followers as he is inciting them to revolt against what's happening in real time at the US Capitol.

There's a reason we call politicians "leaders". They are the people who actually represent the things we as a society value. Morons on Twitter do not.
I think we already talked about it and my position hasn't changed. Trump very likely didn't realize he was inciting violence because he called for a peacefull walkout: "Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard", said Trump in one of his twits. And this is the main reason why he wasnt found guilty so far.  

So, it's not that I'm defending Trump because he's my guy or because I'm from the right wing, I'm in fact a libertarian. I said it in this forum, Trump is a mediocre candidate. I think Mr. Kennedy is a better prospect but as the way things are going, I think Trump is the best of a bad bunch not only for the US but also for the world.

This is one of those things that really demonstrates the intellectual depravity of the political right - the false equivalences when comparing the two sides. Any moron on the internet can say anything they want, and we live in a country of over 330 million people so there will be no shortage of them. Twitter is not "the left". Twitter is where morons go to smear their feces.

What's telling about the left vs right debates is what each side puts forth as their best representation of the other side. When right wingers talk about the absurdity of the left they point to anonymous idiots on social media or they'll point to some school administrator somewhere in Minnesota. When right wingers talk about the ridiculous left wing policies that fuel their ire it's almost entirely a rant filled with positions no prominent left wing figure has ever advocated for.

Meanwhile when the left criticizes the right, more than half of the things we're talking about is coming straight from your nominee for president and unequivocal leader of your movement. And the positions we criticize that he hasn't endorsed can be found all over Congress and all over former members of his own administration.
I think you're overestimating the danger of allowing this kind of speech from the left in social media. It doesn't matter who this speech comes from, what matters is the political identity of this violent speech. Or are you going to deny that this violent comments in social media comes from the left? Where does this left mindset come from? Doesn't it come from left politicians and left activists that support these politicians?

This wacko that attempted to kill Trump didn't do it alone. According to some investigations, he's very likely to be part of a political sect. Yes, the "I hate Trump to death" online sect, which I hope nobody in this forum is part of. 

Maybe you didn't notice that you live in a country where most people are armed which make it more dangerous. Right now, Trump has become the political "John Wick", every lefty wants him dead. So, again, you can't dismiss so happily what the left crowd say in the social media.

And if you want to debate which political party is the most violent, I think you're going to lose by far because the history of humanity teaches us that the left has been the most violent... and still.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
Trump very likely didn't realize he was inciting violence because he called for a peacefull walkout: "Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard", said Trump in one of his twits. And this is the main reason why he wasnt found guilty so far.  
He hasn’t been found guilty because he’s used every trick under the sun to avoid a trial, not exactly the actions of someone who thinks they are innocent. 

I’ve discussed J6 at length on this site so I won’t go through it all, I will just point my two main points here. First is that quote was not a tweet, it was one single sentence cherry picked out of an 11k word speech. Nothing we saw from Trump before or after in that speech aligned with that sentiment nor any of Trumps actions over the prior two months. It was a very obvious false exculpatory, something Trump learned very well from his mentor Roy Cohn. 

But more importantly, we can argue about his speech all day long, the one thing that is beyond any rational dispute is what the next 187 minutes after Trump’s speech would look like. There is no reasonable case to be made that he did not want that violence considering that he did absolutely nothing about it for the next 3 hours except to watch the attack on TV while everyone around him begged and pleaded with him to tell them to go home. 

I think you're overestimating the danger of allowing this kind of speech from the left in social media.
We’re not talking about what steps social media should take to censor its users, and if we were you would have to acknowledge that the right, not the left, are the ones who have been screaming from the mountaintops for years about how free speech is under assault because of what social media companies have done to censor this kind of vile. It's the right what would be responsible if anyone.

The most prominent place by far for this kind of speech is X, so go complain to Elon Musk about it. 

are you going to deny that this violent comments in social media comes from the left?
I never denied that there are people on the left that spread violent rhetoric, I am responding to the silly argument that a bunch of morons on Twitter is representative of the political left.

Again, there are over 330 million people in the US and plenty more chiming in around the world, of course you are going to find this filth out there on any political side. The question is how do you tell the difference between a bunch of morons who scream louder than everyone else, and a sentiment that is significantly correlated to a set of political beliefs? 

The answer is to look at the people who ascend to the top of these political camps. Those are the ones people are actually voting for to represent them, those are the people that others are tuning into to listen to. That’s how you know the difference, and it is relatively non existent on the left.

Where does this left mindset come from? Doesn't it come from left politicians and left activists that support these politicians?
If it did then you would have examples of prominent left wing figures spreading this nonsense. Feel free to provide some. 

This wacko that attempted to kill Trump didn't do it alone.
You’re entirely making this up, there is no evidence to support that. 

Maybe you didn't notice that you live in a country where most people are armed which make it more dangerous. 
lol yes I noticed that. There are more guns in this country than there are people, but I am glad folks like yourself are finally coming to the realization that this is not a recipe for a safe and prosperous country. Welcome to the club. 

And if you want to debate which political party is the most violent, I think you're going to lose by far because the history of humanity teaches us that the left has been the most violent... and still.
History is irrelevant to the objective facts that are on the record when it comes to what filth has been coming from each of the sides. It is the political right that nominated a man who among so many other things'; told his supporters to beat up protesters, regularly calls the opposition pedophiles and marxist communist thugs, posted a video of his opponent being hog tied to the back of a pick up truck, made fun of an assassination attempt on the former speaker of the house that resulted in the brutal hospitalization of her husband, and incited an attack on the US Capitol that he watched live on TV instead of stopping it… to be the next president. 

You will not find a single example of a prominent left wing figure anywhere doing or saying anything remotely like this without being called out by the rest of their party.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
If it did then you would have examples of prominent left wing figures spreading this nonsense. Feel free to provide some. 
There are many examples of people ranting on Trump, saying that he's a threat for democracy and the US. I'm not referring to you, of course, but you have lots of TV figures speaking of Trump in this way and even worse things which is enough to lead the public opinion against Trump and enough to make a bunch of wackos gather to plan on killing him. And don't expect people to show their dead drives against Trump publicly as one user did in this forum. People usually do it in social media because they feel protected under the anonymity, but they're cowards to show it in public.

You’re entirely making this up, there is no evidence to support that. 
Yeah, I'm sorry, it wasn't an investigation. I took it from a seer who said that this wacko was part of a political sect and that there is going to be more assassination attempts.

History is irrelevant to the objective facts that are on the record when it comes to what filth has been coming from each of the sides. It is the political right that nominated a man who among so many other things'; told his supporters to beat up protesters, regularly calls the opposition pedophiles and marxist communist thugs, posted a video of his opponent being hog tied to the back of a pick up truck, made fun of an assassination attempt on the former speaker of the house that resulted in the brutal hospitalization of her husband, and incited an attack on the US Capitol that he watched live on TV instead of stopping it… to be the next president. 
I talked about it too. I said Trump is probably the most despicable candidate in history, he has more defects than virtues, but if you're enough intelligent you have to vote for him at least holding your nose.

I would tell you to vote for Kennedy who is a respected and honorable man, but it would be a wasted vote. Right now, Trump is the only choice for the US to solve the big issues.

As a final remark, I think you hate Trump for his bad manners but you're unable to realize that the elite and the deep state hate him because he's against the status quo that is destroying the US.

Think, bald man. Think!!!
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
There are many examples of people ranting on Trump, saying that he's a threat for democracy and the US. I'm not referring to you, of course, but you have lots of TV figures speaking of Trump in this way
People (myself included) have on many occasions said Trump is a threat to US democracy... Because he is. That's a fact. Recognizing reality for what it is is not an incitement of violence.

What I find funny is that the logic of your statement is that if the logical implications of someone's speech leads to a conclusion that violence is justified, then the speaker is morally responsible when that violence occurs. Yet for three years every single Trump defender I've ever heard talk about January 6th claimed that when Trump told the crown to go to the Capitol to "fight like hell or you're not going to have a country anymore" he wasn't responsible because he didn't tell them to be violent explicitly. So which is it?

Trump is probably the most despicable candidate in history, he has more defects than virtues, but if you're enough intelligent you have to vote for him at least holding your nose.
Voting for the most despicable candidate in history is a really strange way to display one's intelligence.

As a final remark, I think you hate Trump for his bad manners but you're unable to realize that the elite and the deep state hate him because he's against the status quo that is destroying the US.
I hate Trump because he is an existential threat to everything this country once stood for that made us the envy of the world.

I laid out some of the case here (this post and the follow up a few posts later). You are more than welcome to read it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
That’s nonsense. Normal people hate him because he’s a criminal and a subversive 

He cheats on his taxes.
He cheats his customers, his contractors, his bankers and his wives.
He sexually assaults and rapes women
He tried to shake down the President of Ukraine for help attacking his political opponent 
He mishandled classified documents and lied to the FBI 
He is undermining all off our important institutions of civilization 
He told a BIG LIE, incited a riot and tried to steal the last election.

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I noticed you have zero people listed hating him for his policies. Good catch.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
I noticed you have zero people listed hating him for his policies. Good catch.
Well genius, it would be wrong to hate a President because you disagree with his policies. Of  course you morons hate Biden because of his policies. Biden hasn’t broken any laws.
Trump has broken the law and violated political norms and acted contrary to the constitution. He is unfit to be President. Many of the people who he chose to work for him have said he is unfit, including the 3 Generals that worked for him, his Secretary of Defense, and his Secretary of State.

Btw, you saying zero people listed hating him for his policies makes no sense. 

I listed the reasons why Trump is hated. It was not a list of people who hate Trump. Great schools in Canada.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
Voting for the most despicable candidate in history is a really strange way to display one's intelligence.
Lol. I had to take the services from despicable people many times. I did it because they are good at work. This is an intelligent decision, not mixing emotions with business. You should do likewise.

I hate Trump because he is an existential threat to everything this country once stood for that made us the envy of the world.

I laid out some of the case here (this post and the follow up a few posts later). You are more than welcome to read it.
I have to say I agree with Daivd. You're hyping the impact of Trump's government on democracy. Trump has already been president and everything was ok back then. I don't know what your concern is.

I'm starting to think you're a Democrat cultist.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That’s nonsense. Normal people hate him because he’s a criminal and a subversive 

He cheats on his taxes.
He cheats his customers, his contractors, his bankers and his wives.
He sexually assaults and rapes women
He tried to shake down the President of Ukraine for help attacking his political opponent 
He mishandled classified documents and lied to the FBI 
He is undermining all off our important institutions of civilization 
He told a BIG LIE, incited a riot and tried to steal the last election.
Sue him!!!

ROFL

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IlDiavolo
He is a cultist for saying this: "I hate Trump because he is an existential threat to everything this country once stood for that made us the envy of the world."

This is why people are lining up to shoot Trump and send America into war.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
This is why people are lining up to shoot Trump and send America into war.
Lining up? A line of one.

It’s possible that shooting Trump now would be like shooting Hitler in the 1920s.

How many Canadians died in WWII?

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
I had to take the services from despicable people many times. I did it because they are good at work. This is an intelligent decision, not mixing emotions with business. 
An intelligent decision is one that considers all of the ramifications of said decision, not just one piece of it. The president of the United States is far more than just a guy who sets policy. Our country is held together in large part by our political norms, things like conceding elections for example. A president who doesn't follow those norms can cause great damage as Trump definitely has. No intelligent decision would disregard thesev impacts.

An intelligent decision would also take into account whether someone was actually good at their job, or just lucky enough to have presided over circumstances that were already in place to make their job easy, like inheriting an economy that had already been growing for 7 straight years and was likely to continue that trajectory no matter who was put in place to do that job.

I have to say I agree with Daivd. You're hyping the impact of Trump's government on democracy. Trump has already been president and everything was ok back then. I don't know what your concern is.
I addressed this directly in the posts I linked you to. Did you read them? Do you have any thoughts on them?
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IlDiavolo
Americans come up with the wildest predictions to explain why they listen to garbage American propaganda. It's like astrology is their politics.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
I addressed this directly in the posts I linked you to. Did you read them? Do you have any thoughts on them?
I heard Donald Trump was unaware of how the government system works when he assumed the presidency, so is there any chance that he did all what you said he did because of his ignorance about how the government works? Based on his background as a business man and not a lifetime politician like Biden, it seems to me he didn't know exactly what he was doing. Let's not consider the Jan6 events which is very polemical.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
is there any chance that he did all what you said he did because of his ignorance about how the government works? Based on his background as a business man and not a lifetime politician like Biden, it seems to me he didn't know exactly what he was doing
I really don't understand what you're asking, and again, this was all addressed in detail in the link I provided.

What I explained was how Trump's ignorance necessitated that he surround himself with people who knew what they were doing, which in turn kept him in check, and how none of this will be the case in a second Trump term.

If you're going to tell me you think I'm a cultist, the least you can do is read what I've said about this and respond. 

Let's not consider the Jan6 events which is very polemical.
Not consider them? How on earth do we not consider his incitement and apathy towards an attack on the US Capitol? In what world is that not relevant to whether we should hand him back the presidency?
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
I really don't understand what you're asking, and again, this was all addressed in detail in the link I provided.
I'm saying that it is possible that Trump ran the country in his way, as if it were a business, which can explain all the misunderstaings with the officials that worked for him.

Trump is a business man and he thinks in a different way to a lifetime politician like Biden.

Either way, you're not going to change your mind about Trump because you hate him, so I feel I'm wasting my time with you.

Just remember, a seer said that Trump is a true patriot, he loves the US to death. You might think he's a son of a bitch, but as I see it, he's very frustrated by how the US is going into a steady decline. And don't tell me it's not because the economy indices don't lie, the US is getting into a profound economic crisis as many experts are predicting, not just the seers.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
Trump is a business man and he thinks in a different way to a lifetime politician like Biden.
Correct, that's exactly the problem. America isn't a business, it's the most powerful nation on earth and is so because of the basic principals upon which it was founded. Principals that Trump in his "different way" of thinking not only disregards but berates anyone who follows them.

Either way, you're not going to change your mind about Trump because you hate him, so I feel I'm wasting my time with you.
If changing other people's minds is the point of why you engage here then every post you write is probably a waste of time. But if a productive rational dialog is your goal, the way to accomplish that is to point out the flaws expressed within someone else's views, as opposed to, say, just labeling someone else a cultist while ignoring the very detailed arguments they made explaining their position.

the US is getting into a profound economic crisis as many experts are predicting
Almost every single economic indicator which we have used to measure economic strength for the past century says the economy is doing good, and experts have been predicting an economic crisis "around the corner" for all of the past 15 years. These are talking points taken straight out of the Trump campaign and amplified by right wing media. It's pure nonsense.

Again, if Trump were sworn in today he would immediately brag about how good his economic numbers are. And this isn't even hypothetical. In 2016 Trump claimed all of the jobs numbers reports were fake, then after being sworn in the very next jobs report came out and he bragged about it despite not even implementing any meaningful changes in policy yet. When confronted directly about this his press secretary delivered a pre written response from Trump to the media: "the jobs numbers were fake before but they're very real now".

No halfway intelligent person would take this man seriously.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
Correct, that's exactly the problem. America isn't a business, it's the most powerful nation on earth and is so because of the basic principals upon which it was founded. Principals that Trump in his "different way" of thinking not only disregards but berates anyone who follows them.
You're exaggerating, bald man. I can concede that the Jan6 was the consequence of Trump's stupidity. I already said it, Trump is a mediocre candidate. What I'm arguing here is that Trump is better option than the decrepit old Biden, and he sure is without any doubt. Maybe Democrats should have proposed another candidate and we would be discussing why Trump is the worst pick.

If changing other people's minds is the point of why you engage here then every post you write is probably a waste of time. But if a productive rational dialog is your goal, the way to accomplish that is to point out the flaws expressed within someone else's views, as opposed to, say, just labeling someone else a cultist while ignoring the very detailed arguments they made explaining their position.
Yes, I engage in debates for that, to change people's mind. Don't you?

By the way, I considered very carefully all your points and all what I see is resentment and hatred against Trump. There might be some common ground but in general I only see unjustified outrage in your words. Ok, maybe the Jan6 events deserve some outrage, but come on, everyone knows Biden is not the best choice for Democrats. Even you comrades are inviting Biden to step down the race, but you're here defending him.

I'd really like to know if you're going to do the same ridiculous defend for Harris who is worse than Biden.

Almost every single economic indicator which we have used to measure economic strength for the past century says the economy is doing good, and experts have been predicting an economic crisis "around the corner" for all of the past 15 years. These are talking points taken straight out of the Trump campaign and amplified by right wing media. It's pure nonsense.

Again, if Trump were sworn in today he would immediately brag about how good his economic numbers are. And this isn't even hypothetical. In 2016 Trump claimed all of the jobs numbers reports were fake, then after being sworn in the very next jobs report came out and he bragged about it despite not even implementing any meaningful changes in policy yet. When confronted directly about this his press secretary delivered a pre written response from Trump to the media: "the jobs numbers were fake before but they're very real now".

No halfway intelligent person would take this man seriously.
Well, this is the very reason I gave up on you. You're a cultist. Haha.

Biden is leaving a time bomb and you'll remember my words when that bomb explodes.