Trump has more chances to win the elections after the shooting

Author: IlDiavolo

Total: 94
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@TheUnderdog
But Trump's assassination attempt I believe won't help him much in the polls.  It might even cause some brain damage (he was bleeding a lot near his head and he's 78). 
There is a study that gives Donald Trump a probability of 70% to win the elections, 11 points more than before the shooting.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
YOU GUYS HAVE FOUGHT TERRORISM SO LONG YOU DIDN'T NOTICE YOU BECAME THEM.
That’s deep

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@HistoryBuff
There are probably some undecided people who would change their mind over this, but I'd guess there's not many.
You seem to ignore how this game is played. Just see how the story goes on:

Act 1. The left, with the help of the media, tries to take Trump down in the social media. They couldn't. 

Act 2. The left tries to put Trump in jail or at least make him bankrupt. They couldn't 

Act 3. The left tries to kill Trump. They couldn't. 

Act 4. I think everyone here would be able to fill this act. Trump has 70% of probabilities to be the next president according to some studies. Fom 59% before the shooting to 70%. That is fucking crazy!! So, the logical conclusion is that Trump is already the president of the United States of North America. 

I know you don’t give a shit because you belong to the hard left wing, but at least everyone here can get what it's really going on. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
4. I think everyone here would be able to fill this act. Trump has 70% of probabilities to be the next president according to some studies. Fom 59% before the shooting to 70%. That is fucking crazy!! So, the logical conclusion is that Trump is already the president of the United States of North America. 
Do you think people will do better under Trump? Rich people will. When Trump cut taxes for corporations they used the money to buy back their stock and juice the stock price. I’m sure you own thousands of shares of Blue Chip stocks, lol

His tax cuts for personal returns overwhelmingly benefited taxpayers in the top 1%. Are you in the 1%? I doubt it. 

1 million people died from Covid because Trump botched the Federal response and embraced quack science and quack doctors. Do you know anyone who died during the pandemic? Chances are Trump will face some other big challenge in a second term and he and his flunkies are likely to botch that too. 

Well at least he will tell you it’s all the fault of immigration. If it weren’t for immigrants, you would be so successful.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@IlDiavolo
Act 1. The left, with the help of the media, tries to take Trump down in the social media. They couldn't. 
I don't even know what this means. So I can't really comment on it. 

Act 2. The left tries to put Trump in jail or at least make him bankrupt. They couldn't 
You do know he was found guilty of dozens of felonies and still has multiple outstanding cases? He hasn't been found innocent of anything. He is still looking at serious jail time. 

Act 3. The left tries to kill Trump. They couldn't. 
when did that happen? All I've heard about is a conservative taking a shot at him. 

Act 4. I think everyone here would be able to fill this act. Trump has 70% of probabilities to be the next president according to some studies. Fom 59% before the shooting to 70%. That is fucking crazy!! So, the logical conclusion is that Trump is already the president of the United States of North America. 
the polling before the shooting was biden slightly in the lead. And the people making those odds have no better idea of what is going to happen than anyone else. They are betting there will be a significant rally around the flag effect. But given that it was a right wing loon who took the shot at him, and given how horrible trump and project 2025 are, it's not clear that will happen. 

I know you don’t give a shit because you belong to the hard left wing, but at least everyone here can get what it's really going on. 
If you want to hang out in an echo chamber and hear right wing nonsense repeated back at you all the time, you go for it. 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Do you think people will do better under Trump?
People actually were better under Trump and before the pandemic hit. The numbers don't lie. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@HistoryBuff
when did that happen? All I've heard about is a conservative taking a shot at him. 
And Trump winced like a little girl and went down to the ground like the cowardly draft dodger he has always been. All because some glass cut his ear lobe.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@HistoryBuff
the polling before the shooting was biden slightly in the lead.
I didn't mention any polls. I said there are studies that determined Trump has 70% of chances to win. 

So, if you have some money, put it all on Trump in any betting house, they pay good if you bet on him. 

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IlDiavolo
They wouldnt be trying to kill him if he couldnt win the election.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
People actually were better under Trump and before the pandemic hit. The numbers don't lie. 
No they don’t. But Trump does.

Trump doubled the standard deduction but took away personal exemptions. For a family of 3 that’s a wash.

Trump capped the deduction for state and local taxes, an obvious attempt to tax blue state Americans.

Trump started a trade war that cost consumers dearly. Remember $100 sheets of plywood?

Trump had a trillion dollar deficit long before the word Covid was ever heard. So much for fiscally conservative.

Trump never broke 3% GDP growth including before COVID. He had promised 6-8% growth. It never happened.

When Trump spoke at the United Nations, the audience literally laughed at him out loud when he claimed to have created the greatest American economy ever.
He made a fool of himself.

Because he botched the Federal response to Covid we had a severe recession, the largest government bailout in history, 16% unemployment and because we already had a trillion dollar deficit, the annual deficit went over 3 trillion and he added an astonishing 8 trillion in just 4 years.

But you keep telling yourself the numbers were favorable 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
So by they, you mean that 20 yo high school graduate. Wow, that kid must really follow politics closely. If we need an opinion about who is going to win the Stanley Cup, we will call you, otherwise, STFU

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
I said there are studies that determined Trump has 70% of chances to win. 
Really? What kind of “studies” are done in 48 hours? The kind you pull out of your ass perhaps.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Tidycraft
I know.

Whether it was the left or not, the shooting helps to complete the story or narrative that Trump was creating, and this narrative is about the left trying to take Trump out of the race. The shooting was the last piece he needed to pull it off. 

It was perfect, really well done. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
Whether it was the left or not, the shooting helps to complete the story or narrative that Trump was creating, and this narrative is about the left trying to take Trump out of the race. The shooting was the last piece he needed to pull it off. 
Well he should be out of the race. He’s a draft dodging, tax cheating, racist, rapist, who was impeached twice and told a BIG LIE to his MAGA MORON supporters.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Really? What kind of “studies” are done in 48 hours? The kind you pull out of your ass perhaps
Tomá, pedazo de lamebotas. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
Who are you, Ricky Ricardo?
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I've just given you the study you asked for. Any comments about it? 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
Khoon Goh, head of Asia research, ANZ, Singapore:
"The probability of Trump winning has increased to 70% in the betting markets after the assassination attempt. I am not sure how markets will respond.
"The bitcoin rally could be (on) concerns of more civil unrest. We will likely see some risk off moves on the market open, but that should fade quickly."

Ya genius, is this your idea of a “study” ? The betting markets from a source in Singapore?

Unbelievable. What does the term “critical thinking skills” mean to you?

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Who are you, Ricky Ricardo?
Ricky Ricardo? How old are you? 90? Lol. 

Ya genius, is this your idea of a “study” ? The betting markets from a source in Singapore?
Every study related to stock market is serious, dear OLDY.

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IlDiavolo
What is it Americans always say? Money talks bullshit walks?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
What is it that Canadians always say?

We are America’s little brother?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
I think it was one person’s opinion. No study was performed, Ricky
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Keep walking little man.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
Hey, what’s the Canadian equivalent of toots?

Did you make any art today? lol
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
The shooter was a lone wolf 20 year old kid. The idea that this qualifies to anyone as proof that "the left" is trying to kill Trump speaks to the intellectual depravity of the American right and the moral depravity of those using this to bolster that narrative.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
The shooter was a lone wolf 20 year old kid. The idea that this qualifies to anyone as proof that "the left" is trying to kill Trump speaks to the intellectual depravity of the American right and the moral depravity of those using this to bolster that narrative.
The MAGA MORONS aren’t into facts. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@IlDiavolo
I didn't mention any polls. I said there are studies that determined Trump has 70% of chances to win. 
lol studies? please show me the studies that say he has a 70% chance of winning. 

So, if you have some money, put it all on Trump in any betting house, they pay good if you bet on him. 
why are you talking about betting? You can't refute my arguments so you just change the topic. 

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Double_R
Maybe you shouldn't have called Trump an existential threat 1000 times on media then. Americans remember the slurs.
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@IlDiavolo
Are you saying that Trump staged the shooting in some sort of round about way or that the shooting was perfect timing for him to say that the left was trying to destroy him and now is icing on the cake to his story?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
Maybe you shouldn't have called Trump an existential threat 1000 times on media then. Americans remember the slurs.
Calling someone an existential threat (which he is) is not a slur. It recognizes reality. That’s why he was impeached twice.
That’s why he has multiple criminal indictments. That’s why so many people in his inner circle have been jailed.