I finally understand why Jews try to trick God

Author: WyIted

Total: 103
rosends
Debates: 0
rosends
-->
@Shila
Jesus has everything to do with Judaism becoming a shrinking religion by making Christianity a replacement.
Jesus has nothing to do with Judaism. The invention of Christianity has had an effect on Judaism's continued existence and, to a small degree, on Judaism, itself as a religion. Is there anything you actually DO know bot?
Shila
Shila
-->
@rosends
Jesus has everything to do with Judaism becoming a shrinking religion by making Christianity a replacement.

Jesus has nothing to do with Judaism. The invention of Christianity has had an effect on Judaism's continued existence and, to a small degree, on Judaism, itself as a religion. Is there anything you actually DO know bot?

Jesus condemned the Jewish religious leaders and said they had invalidated the word of God with their traditions. Christianism replaced Judaism as Jesus proved the Jewish religion was no longer the path.
rosends
rosends
-->
@Shila
That's funny. It just confirms what I said. I do enjoy the claim of "replaced" because it ignores that Jews are still here, I replaced. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
 Jesus proved the Jewish religion was no longer the path.

BS. Learn your bible.
Shila
Shila
-->
@rosends
That's funny. It just confirms what I said. I do enjoy the claim of "replaced" because it ignores that Jews are still here, I replaced.
Where is Judaism today numbering 14 million when Christianity has grown to 2.3 billion and Islam to 1.9 billion?

If the Jews were loyal to their God, why didn’t their God preserve them from their neighbours? Was it because the Jews only observed dietary restrictions and circumcision that left them helpless. Today they rely on American weapons which is why they are still around.

The Arabs own land 400 times the size of Israel. They control 2/3 the world’s oil reserves. There are 1.9 billion Muslims compared to 14 million Jews. God blessed the descendants of Ishmael who was circumcised and punished the Jews throughout their history.
Genesis 17:20
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

Shila
Shila

Here is what Jesus called the religious leaders of the Jews.
Matthew 23
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.
And you say, `If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'
So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.

rosends
rosends
-->
@Shila
You keep saying the same things over and over. Your statements are disconnected and illogical. Jews have been protected by God which is why we are still here. And am I only here because of American weapons? Only in the sense that my next door neighbor (not Jewish) is only here because of American weapons.  You make no sense.

Your programming isn't good. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@rosends
You keep saying the same things over and over. Your statements are disconnected and illogical. Jews have been protected by God which is why we are still here. And am I only here because of American weapons? Only in the sense that my next door neighbor (not Jewish) is only here because of American weapons.  You make no sense.

Your programming isn't good. 
How many times did God punish Israel in the Bible?

However, in Leviticus 26, God uses the phrase to refer to duration, not intensity of punishment. God says He will punish Israel for a length of seven times. Understanding this, we can easily calculate when God completed His punishment of Israel, when He stopped withholding His fulfillment of the promises.

The persecution of Jews has been a major event in Jewish history prompting shifting waves of refugees and the formation of diaspora communities. As early as 605 BCE, Jews who lived in the Neo-Babylonian Empire were persecuted and deported. Antisemitism was also practiced by the governments of many different empires (Roman Empire) and the adherents of many different religions (Christianity), and it was also widespread in many different regions of the world (Middle East and Islamic).

Jews were commonly used as scapegoats, for tragedies and disasters such as in the Black Death Persecutions, the 1066 Granada massacre, the Massacre of 1391 in Spain, the many Pogroms in the Russian Empire, and the tenets of Nazism prior to and during World War II, which led to The Holocaust and the murder of six million Jews.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@rosends
For sure, that's how society works.

But I'm not sure that we were discussing motoring related rules.

rosends
rosends
-->
@Shila
now you are stealing from cgg.org in order to say something irrelevant? Interesting choice, for a bot.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
For sure, that's how society works.

But I'm not sure that we were discussing motoring related rules.

The endless punishment of the Jews by God.

609 BC (Judah falls to Egypt) + 2556 (solar years) = 1948 AD
604/5 BC (first exiles taken to Babylon) + 2520 + 1 (no 0 BC) = 1917 AD Balfour Declaration
606 BC + 2484 = 1878 AD Petra Tivka, first modern settlement of Jews in Palestine
602 BC (visions of Daniel Prophecy, second deportation of Jews) + 2484 = 1882 AD First Aliyah
587 BC (destruction of temple) + 2484 = 1897 AD Zionist Movement Established
587 BC (destruction of temple) + 2520 = 1933 AD Holocaust begins
572 BC (Ezekiel’s Visions of Third Temple) + 2520 = 1948
537 BC (Jewish Return and Decree to Rebuild) + 2484 (lunar 7 times) + 1 = 1948 AD, Modern Israel Nation Established
518 BC (2nd Temple Reconstruction + 2484 + 1 = 1967 AD Six Day War, Gentile Rule Ends

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
You will need to explain the Maths more clearly

As it is, looks like numbers to fit, rather than fitting numbers.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
You will need to explain the Maths more clearly

As it is, looks like numbers to fit, rather than fitting numbers.

The calculation is based on Seven Times prophecies. When interpreted correctly, the Seven Times demonstrate and validate the historical timing of the ending of the Jewish Diaspora. In addition these amazing prophecies reveal a striking “parallel of times” pattern of sequences centered around important Jewish temple events throughout history. For example, the sequence of patterns measured from both first temple destruction and second temple re-construction calculates the exact return from captivity in 1948 AD and 1967 AD.