Author: RoderickSpode

Total: 119
RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@ludofl3x
Ok, so what ARE they talking about? 
Why don't you tell me what you think happens when a Christian feels God is speaking to them. That's what this is about anyway.

I find it interesting you say you'd definitely defy god's command even though it's a sin to do so. It's as if you don't need god at all to make moral decisions! 
You're so focused on this I got you trapped theme that you're only picking up about 20% of what I'm saying.

Still not clear what a four year old has to do with anything. Are you saying that god is the parent and it's not the child (CHristian's) place to

question why he wants to harass or murder

homosexuals?  I mean at 4 years old, you have the evolutionary naivete to need to believe your parent, but a) you can and many people do grow up to hold different beliefs from their
parents and (b) there's no eternal penalty for doing so.  Not exactly apples to apples. 

Why don't you just tell me what you think (as that's really what this is about).

Do you think the Bible is dangerous?

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Sounds awful.

On a positive note, how about that Liberty University football team?

Ranked #22 in the nation.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@RoderickSpode
Dude. 

You said this:

I don't know any Christians who hear voices in their head. Period. That's a mental illness. When a Christian uses terminology like hearing the voice of God, they're not talking about hearing voices in the head.

I asked WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT. You said "you tell me." I don't know! That's why I'm asking. What's with the piteous 

I find it interesting you say you'd definitely defy god's command even though it's a sin to do so. It's as if you don't need god at all to make moral decisions! 
You're so focused on this I got you trapped theme that you're only picking up about 20% of what I'm saying.
I really don't think so. I think you think you're doing some philosophical impression of whatever you think  a deep religious thinker does, but you're not. You're just throwing a tandtrum when all I'm doing is asking a siimple question, and you don't even try to refute the obvious conclusion: if you would disobey an order from god to harass your fellow humans, then it's pretty clear no one needs god to make a moral decision. That's good news! 

Still not clear what a four year old has to do with anything. Are you saying that god is the parent and it's not the child (CHristian's) place to

question why he wants to harass or murder

homosexuals?  I mean at 4 years old, you have the evolutionary naivete to need to believe your parent, but a) you can and many people do grow up to hold different beliefs from their
parents and (b) there's no eternal penalty for doing so.  Not exactly apples to apples. 

Why don't you just tell me what you think (as that's really what this is about).

What I said is what I think. I'm not sure why it's unclear: the question is what the hell does a parent and a four year old have t do with the proposition? 

I don't think the bible is inherently dangerous. I think it gives potentially dangerous people  an excuse to do things that they normally wouldn't do, but all god concepts do that. Divine mandate absolves us of responsibility, s when people think god wants them to crash an airplane into a building and there's a big reward waiting if you do so, that is enough to move a dangerous person from "I'm pretty pissed off, but I'm not going to kill myself or anyone else over it" to "WHo am I to deny the will of god?" 
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@ludofl3x

I don't know any Christians who hear voices in their head. Period. That's a mental illness. When a Christian uses terminology like hearing the voice of God, they're not talking about hearing voices in the head.

I asked WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT. You said "you tell me." I don't know! That's why I'm asking. What's with the piteous 
The problem is that I'm pretty sure I've been over this with you before.

But, I'll try again. This time I won't bother with posing a question.

If you've ever had an intuitive feeling, that would probably be the closest thing, or way to describe God's communication with believers. The Bible says that God (generally) speaks in a very quite subtle way. The more submitted a believer is, the gentler the leading/guiding is.

If you were to ask if intuitive thoughts all originate from God, that I don't know.

But again, hearing voices in the head is a mental illness. I suspect you still think that. That's why I asked for your rendition.

I really don't think so. I think you think you're doing some philosophical impression of whatever you think  a deep religious thinker does, but you're not. You're just throwing a tandtrum when all I'm doing is asking a siimple question, and you don't even try to refute the obvious conclusion: if you
would disobey an order from god to harass your fellow humans, then it's pretty clear no one needs god to make a moral decision. That's good news! 
That's another common quip of yours. "You're just throwing a tantrum when all I'm doing is (fill in the blank with gesture of innocence)."

How would you know this? Is there some skype feature at this forum I'm unaware of?

I'm not one who claims we need God for morality. Is that what you think? The most hardened criminal has some morality in them. Buffalo Bill (the serial killer) pampered his dog as an example.

What I said is what I think. I'm not sure why it's unclear: the question is what the hell does a parent and a four year old have t do with the proposition? 
I'm sure you're aware there's a big difference between a 4 year old being taught about hate, and an adult who's been taught all his life about hating others.

It's a silly question just like if I asked you what would you do if your parents, who taught against hate all of a sudden taught the opposite. You don't think so because you don't think God exists. But you know full well that your parents would never do that. It's the same thing with God. If God changes his stance on not judging others, then God has moved away from His moral stance. In principle I would say I wouldn't obey, but an all powerful God could also take control of my person and force me to do such a thing. Or, God also has the power to change my mind to

where I end up obeying. Or, I can't say for sure that I wouldn't be coerced through threats.

Are you satisfied now?

I don't think the bible is inherently dangerous. I think it gives potentially dangerous people  an excuse to do things that they normally wouldn't
do, but all god concepts do that. Divine mandate absolves us of responsibility, s when people think god wants them to crash an airplane into a
building and there's a big reward waiting if you do so, that is enough to move a dangerous person from "I'm pretty pissed off, but I'm not going to kill myself or anyone else over it" to "WHo am I to deny the will of god?" 
Again, you're forced to jump to an entirely different religion to pin some atrocity on Christianity. I don't know how you can actually maneuver your fingers to type such nonsense.

If it gives potentially dangerous people an excuse to do things that they normally wouldn't do (which is absurd), then book would be dangerous, right?

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@RoderickSpode
If you were to ask if intuitive thoughts all originate from God, that I don't know.

I'll see if I can't take the temperature down here, maybe I'm crabby this morning and it's just me. Apologies, sincerely.

Is there any reliable way to determine the distinction between regular intuition and divine communication? It sounds like you think the answer is somewhere near 'not really.' And god doesn't always communicate in subtle ways, right? The burning bush, telling Abraham to drag his kid up on a mountain and kill him, Saul's road to Damascus experience...so were all these versions of mental illness?

I'm not one who claims we need God for morality. 
Great, then we can drop this one, as many Christians DO believe you need god for morality, even if you don't think he's real. If god isn't responsible for  morality,  we can cross that off the list of benefits to believing in him I guess.

f God changes his stance on not judging others, then God has moved away from His moral stance. In principle I would say I wouldn't obey, but an all powerful God could also take control of my person and force me to do such a thing. Or, God also has the power to change my mind tow here I end up obeying. Or, I can't say for sure that I wouldn't be coerced through threats.

Did god ever change his stance on not judging them? The whole "should a man lay with another man as he lay with a woman, they are an abomination and shall surely be put to death" thing.  I know there's a whole shift to "love everyone" popular in modern Christianity, but there sure seem to be plenty of Christians who still think it's a sin to be gay, and the opposition to gay marriage is exclusively religiously based. I don't think the bible features a passage that cancels this command anywhere NEAR as explicitly as the passage that condemns it.  Interesting question raised by your subsequent sentence though: if god decided to change your mind, or took away your power of control to say no,  or coerced you, would that god still be moral? 

Again, you're forced to jump to an entirely different religion to pin some atrocity on Christianity. I don't know how you can actually maneuver your fingers to type such nonsense.

I actually have plenty of Christian examples, but I used Islamic terror to get us both on the same page (religious extremism supported by a reading of the holy text) and use a very recent and very visible example if the phenomena I'm talking about.  Do you think Islam played NO PART in 9/11 somehow?

There's plenty of less acute Christian examples, from recent times, too. People using Christianity as an excuse to threaten Planned Parenthood, or as an excuse to scream in the face of a 15 year old on the way into an abortion clinic. Or standing along a soldier's funeral procession with sings that say God hates fags.  I don't think these are the FAULT of the bible: I think people that want to be assholes will find any excuse to do so, or none, but you can't deny that these folks CITE THE BIBLE as a reason. They have clearly derived a permission structure from the book, because they think if they don't do it, they're disobeying God's will at peril to their own souls.  Sounds like...coercion.  How you call this observation absurd is beyond me, I mean these are well documented. Google them. These nuts with the guns going into polling places? LOTS of overlap with evangelical Christianity in that community dude.  How's that far from Islamists declaring fatwahs based on the Quran? 

Books aren't dangerous in and of themselves, they are totally inert. If no one reads them or no one thinks they're real, how's a book do any harm? 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

As usual, your response to my post # 60 with making you outright  biblical fool, with your VACANT OF CONTENT post #62 to my questions, is duly note by Jesus and myself.  I didn't expect you to be able to defend Jesus the Christ's inspired words, where you didn't even try.  This is obviously because you couldn't and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath because you're embarrassed that Jesus promoted the killing of homosexuals.  

When you RUN AWAY from biblical axioms, you are not defending the faith, but only in having to agree with Jesus, our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, that homosexuals should be killed in His name, praise! THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH JESUS IN THIS RESPECT!

In the name of the hung Savior
Brother D. Thomas

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS A DUMBFOUNDED RUNAWAY AS RODERICKSPODE TO BE EASILY BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ WILL BE....?
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@BrotherDThomas

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS A DUMBFOUNDED RUNAWAY AS RODERICKSPODE TO BE EASILY BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ WILL BE....?
Pastor Deacon Fred maybe?
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@ludofl3x

I'll see if I can't take the temperature down here, maybe I'm crabby this morning and it's just me. Apologies, sincerely.

Is there any reliable way to determine the distinction between regular intuition and divine communication? It sounds like you think the answer is somewhere near 'not really.' And god doesn't always communicate in subtle ways, right? The burning bush, telling Abraham to drag his kid up on a mountain and kill him, Saul's road to Damascus experience...so were all these versions of mental illness?
That's very true!

And I do understand that referring to voices in the head can easily be associated with Saul and Abraham hearing God's voice which was not gentle in these particular cases. So no offense taken.

What's true is that God doesn't always speak to everyone the same way. It might depend on the individual, or it might depend on the circumstance.

I'll give an example, as I've fallen into this theme myself.

Typically, what follows after conversion is hearing the gentle voice directing the believer towards a calling. The callings differ per individual, but a common theme seems to be that the calling is both often desirable, but seemingly impossible to achieve. It's possible most Christians don't achieve fulfilling their calling to the fullest. But, I'm responsible for my own calling, so I don't delve too much into that.

The problem is that sometimes natural reasoning gets in the way, and the believer will try to compromise, or play down the calling. Here's a scripture that conveys this idea, although it's not specifically about a calling.

John 11:23-24

New International Version

23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”
24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

Martha compromised Jesus' claim by suggesting He simply meant her brother would arise in the after life so to speak. But what Jesus was saying basically was no, when I say he will arise again, I meant right in the here and now.

For some reason, Martha used enough logic to suggest a miracle, but with a limitation. She couldn't, for whatever reason, grasp the concept of life returning back to a human after a few days.

I've had the same problem. God's guidance started out gentle, but as I procrastinated moving towards a calling, the voice became more persistent. This is why you might hear some preachers say they actually tried to run away from their calling, only to end up submitting to it because they could not run away from God's voice, even though they may have removed themselves from other believers (which at one time I did). We can also see that the case with Jonah running away from God's calling was very extreme.

To attempt to paint another picture, say a believer hears the call, whatever it might be (ministerial, or a particular profession) that involves traveling around the world. The receiver of the calling might reason that they don't make enough money to travel, but they live in an area that's an ethnic melting pot. So, similar to Martha, they may reason that what God actually meant was that by interacting with immigrants from different nations in a big American metropolis, they are (in a sense) traveling the world. But, what God actually meant was no, you're going to get your happy posterior on a plane.

In both these scenarios, there was enough logic and reasoning to accept a divine calling, and a resurrection in the afterlife. But the logic and reasoning became stifled by an unproductive counter-reasoning. The problem with a calling (from a human standpoint) is that although it may be desirable, the impossible elements require complete dependency on God. The natural human tendency is to try and achieve goals we feel we can do on our own strength.

Great, then we can drop this one, as many Christians DO believe you need god for morality, even if you don't think he's real. If god isn't responsible for  morality,  we can cross that off the list of benefits to believing in him I guess.
Someone helping their neighbor out, who they like, would certainly be a moral, or a humane act. The problem is that Jesus might raise the bar if that person's a believer, and lead them to help the neighbor who is rude, and not deserving of any help. So on one hand, the person is not immoral for not helping one who doesn't deserve it. On the other
hand the person is not obeying the leading of God to show kindness to the undeserving. So the person's morality might be said to at least be limited.

Did god ever change his stance on not judging them? The whole "should a man lay with another man as he lay with a woman, they are an abomination and shall surely be put to death" thing.  I know there's a whole shift to "love everyone" popular in modern Christianity, but there sure seem to be plenty of Christians who still think it's a sin to be gay, and the opposition to gay marriage is exclusively religiously based. I don't think the bible features a passage that cancels this command anywhere NEAR as explicitly as the passage that condemns it. 
God never changed his stance. And the command to love everyone never changed. Sin is judged in the afterlife (so to speak). The NT is just as severe towards sin as the OT,
because it speaks directly of judgment at the time one is face to face with the Creator. Thinking it's a sin to be gay seems to be equated with persecution. Many, many Christians perceive homosexuality to be sin, and don't display the slightest signs of homophobia.

As you know, I live in the San Francisco area. I encounter gay people fairly often. The majority of the time they are some of the nicest people. I
recall preferring to work with one simply because he was a lot more pleasant to work with than some of the macho knuckle-heads I've had to work with. I understand the
cultural intrigue of the gay community in San Francisco which helps make the city unique. My temptation is to never say anything that might offend them. And I actually don't say anything unless they ask. Ironically for me though, for me to not say anything per my temptation, would actually be unethical (per my belief).

Interesting question raised by your subsequent sentence though: if god decided to change your mind, or took away your power of control to say no,  or coerced you, would that god still be moral?
I would have to say no.

I actually have plenty of Christian examples, but I used Islamic terror to get us both on the same page (religious extremism supported by a reading of the holy text) and use a very recent and very visible example if the phenomena I'm talking about.  Do you think Islam played NO PART in 9/11 somehow?

I don't know enough about Islam to say. I know that far more Muslims condemned the attacks than supported it. I tend to view it as more of a factional affair. But, I'm not an expert.

Why not just give the Christian examples?

There's plenty of less acute Christian examples, from recent times, too. People using Christianity as an excuse to threaten Planned Parenthood, or as an excuse to scream in the face of a 15 year old on the way into an abortion clinic. Or standing along a soldier's funeral procession with sings that say God hates fags.  I don't think these are the FAULT of the bible: I think people that want to be assholes will find any excuse to do so, or none, but you can't deny that these folks CITE THE BIBLE as a reason. They have clearly derived a permission structure from the book, because they think if they don't do it, they're disobeying God's will at peril to their own souls.  Sounds like...coercion.  How you call this observation absurd is beyond me, I mean these are well documented. Google them. These nuts with the guns going into polling places? LOTS of overlap with evangelical Christianity in that community dude.  How's that far from Islamists declaring fatwahs based on the Quran? 
I don't agree with threatening planned parent-hood, but are you aware how brutal PP is? They've had people leave people them because they got sick from witnessing the brutality of an abortion. So while it's wrong to threaten, it's not as if there's no reason. When a minority is murdered by a police officer, this has lead to protesting, which lead to looting, violence, and threats. While I'm sure you acknowledge that the reactions are wrong, do you equate the protestors with Islamic terrorists?

And of course your example naturally includes the Westboro Baptist Church. Whenever any sort of documentary is made to paint a picture of
religion (or Christianity), it will always without fail include the WBC. The most fringest of the fringe will always get the publicity. The small urban church that provides room and shelter for countless homeless will get zero recognition. That's the nature of the beast.

On a side note, video-documentaries on religion are so predictable. As i said, they always include the WBC. And they seem to target sermons from very conservative southern preachers.....and spooky or dark music. gotta have that spooky music.

Books aren't dangerous in and of themselves, they are totally inert. If no one reads them or no one thinks they're real, how's a book do any harm? 
I agree that books aren't dangerous in and of themselves. But you sort of gave a read-between-the-lines comment by inserting If no one reads them.

What if someones does read them?

And here it does appear that you believe that the book could cause immoral behavior.

I think it gives potentially dangerous people  an excuse to do things that they normally wouldn't do

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
John 11:23-24

New International Version

23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”
24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

Martha compromised Jesus' claim by suggesting He simply meant her brother would arise in the after life so to speak. But what Jesus was saying basically was no, when I say he will arise again, I meant right in the here and now.

About time we had some honesty - well almost. Jesus certainly meant  "here and now" because  Martha's "brother"  Lazarus,  wasn't dead in the first place.   This story is about Lazarus   deciding that being in Jesus' close inner  circle called  "the living",  had become far too dangerous and so, he decided to return to be among  "the  dead". 

This is why Jesus wasn't in too much of an hurry to get back to his friend Lazarus  who he loved because he knew he could talk him round and back into Jesus' inner circle of the "living"...... with a bit of a sweetener.

FLRW
FLRW
Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi. Unusually, he was unmarried. The idea that he had a romantic relationship with Mary Magdalene is the stuff of fiction, based on no biblical evidence. The evidence, on the other hand, that he may have been what we today call gay is very strong. But even gay rights campaigners in the church have been reluctant to suggest it. A significant exception was Hugh Montefiore, bishop of Birmingham and a convert from a prominent Jewish family. He dared to suggest that possibility and was met with disdain, as though he were simply out to shock.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
Pastor Deacon Fred maybe?

I think you are confusing him with your friend the Reverend Tradesecrete. 

" I am a lawyer [........]Butin my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoralcare.  And yes, I am qualified by certified colleges with properaccreditation.  I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defenceforces, a position I could not have without properqualifications". #20
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

Roderick RUNAWAY Spode,

YOUR QUOTE IN RUNNING AWAY FROM MY POSTS #60 AND 66:  "NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS A DUMBFOUNDED RUNAWAY AS RODERICKSPODE TO BE EASILY BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ WILL BE....?

Tell the membership and Jesus in how your quote shown above addresses you RUNNING AWAY from my two posts below, that thus far are making you the Bible fool equal to the totally Bible inept Tradesecret:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5078-does-the-bible-cause-homophobia?page=3&post_number=60

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5078-does-the-bible-cause-homophobia?page=3&post_number=66

When Tradesecret runs away from my biblical axioms, he remains SILENT, whereas you come back with a totally non'relevent post that makes you even more embarrassed towards the membership.  I thought you went to Tradesecrets School on "How to runaway from biblical axioms and to TRY and remain intelligent looking to your fellow pseudo-christians?"

The comedic outcome for the both of you is that you THINK you are Christians! NOT!  LOL 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Supposedly, it was Jesus's dad that made the penis and labia minora fun as well as functional for us.

It's humans that get hung up about it....God probably shakes it's head in disbelief sometimes.

Spoketh Jesus to his disciples....Yum Yum Y'all.......Though cut from later texts as we developed repression.....But never forgotten and currently very popular again.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You however are the master of running away from reality and truth.  You live in a fake world - that makes Barbie sit up and notice. 

A phony person pretending to be a phony person. A phony person with phony ideas. 

If ever there was one who could be accused justifiably of running away it is you.

People might get a laugh out of you. But EVERYONE - bar no one thinks you are anything but a fraud. 

Are you ever curious as to what people think - whenever they see you post anything?  It is the only time we do think about you - a fake persona doing a fake impression of a fake strawman. 

You do realize this? Yes, you are a parody. You win a prize for your parody.  Good for you. But NOONE takes you serious. 

AND the ironical thing is this: your parody which is an attempt to belittle and embarrass Christians - proves over and over again - the weakness of the Atheist's argument- and it reveals - as you do everytime you post anything - the STRAWMAN. 

You are the ultimate STRAWMAN. And from now I will always  call you by your new name. Brother STRAWMAN. 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Your response is Brother D's success.

He's smarter than you think.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
I have no doubt of his smartness. This is why I choose when to respond and when not too. 

Yet it is true - and no one denies it - that he is a fake person in a fake persona make fake claims about what Christians believe.  Ultimately this is nothing less than a strawman argument. 

I actually don't think he realizes that is the paradigm strawman in his parody.  For all his smartness - which is forever spilling into this site - at the end of the day- a strawman argument can only be as strong as a strawman argument. 

The other thing is the bigger question left unsaid and hidden in the background. Who is he and what has caused him to hide ETERNALLY behind a fake persona?

This sort of thing NEVER happens in a vacuum. Either he is hiding from himself or from someone else. Either he is ashamed of something he has done or he is afraid what someone else has done to him. Either way it is sad.  Yet, his choice is to take it out on the Christian Church. This tends to make me think he has issues with the Church and something that has occurred to him. But that as many things is none of my business. 

Yet, since he does take it out on the church and in such an obvious strawman tactic - it actually makes me sorry for him - obviously he is the victim. 

Still none of my business - except everything he says - he makes it personal. 
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR QUOTE IN RUNNING AWAY FROM MY POSTS #60 AND 66:  "NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS A DUMBFOUNDED RUNAWAY AS RODERICKSPODE TO BE EASILY BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ WILL BE....?

Tell the membership and Jesus in how your quote shown above addresses you RUNNING AWAY from my two posts below, that thus far are making you the Bible fool equal to the totally Bible inept Tradesecret:
This was an answer to your question:

"NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS A DUMBFOUNDED RUNAWAY AS RODERICKSPODE TO BE EASILY BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ WILL BE....?"

I assume that's why the question was posed. It's not a rhetorical question is it?

My answer is just a guess since I ultimately don't know. Apparently Pastor Deacon is superior to you in ranking. Does he have more biblical knowledge than you?

Okay, how about Daisy Mae Johnson?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Nope. You make everything he says personal....Provoking a response is his aim.

Ignorance is your best tactic, but you are easily provoked.

Stephen does exactly the same, though we only assume that he is more sincere.

And one could easily read the the same cause and effect implications into your reasoning, as you could into mine.

Hiding is the beauty of this medium.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, 

Your embarrassing POST #74, where you continue to gasp for air because I easily show you to be the #1 Biblical fool upon this forum, is revealing by the mere FACT that you have yet to "even try" to answer the links shown below.  Your RUNAWAY STATUS of said links  shows the membership that your pseudo-christian argument falls flat upon its face!  LOL. The one who has embarrassed pseudo-christians is YOU because of the simple fact that you cannot respond to the following links, but only to RUNAWAY from them!  In simpler terms that you may understand is; WWJD?

WAITING FOR YOU TO AT LEAST "TRY" TO RESOND TO THESE EMBARRASSING LINKS RELATIVE TO YOUR PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN PRESENCE WITHIN THIS FORUM:

Tradesecrets SEXUAL DEVIANCY fully exposed, no pun intended, and going directly against Jesus’ true words, and continues to remain SILENT upon!

He/She Tradesecret has yet to address their ungodly, and against Jesus’s words, of their obvious Gender Reassignment Surgery:

Tradesecrets continued biblical ignorance in how Jesus states to stone men and woman to death: 

He/She Tradesecret says Jesus’ Trinity Doctrine is WRONG because Jesus is not supernatural, whereas Jesus' "spirit" part in the Trinity is supernatural, DUH!:

He/She Tradesecret says Jesus’ words are wrong in how to disipline children, whereas Tradesecret disagrees with Jesus' word in using a rod to beat your children:

He/She Tradesecret goes “crying to the moderator” because he/she cannot in any way respond to my biblical intellect, boo hoo :(....  :

He/She Tradesecret denies Genesis 7:2 that derails their comical Bible REWRITE of Noah’s Ark position, one of Tradesecrets most comical threads:

He/She Tradesecret never addressed in how Jesus showed mercy upon innocent drowning zygotes, fetus’ and babies when He initiated His Great Flood:

He/She Tradesecret RUNS AWAY from 1 Timothy 4:10 where Atheists are going to heaven, where TS says it was “bait” to discuss it and RAN AWAY! LOL:

He/She Tradesecret NEVER addressed the biblical axiom that Jesus did sin, where Tradesecret said he never did, WRONG:

He/She Tradesecret actually states that children should be killed if they curse their parents,12 paragraphs down in this link:

As I continually show within this forum, your credibility of the Christian faith is ZERO because of your practice of unbiblical propositions as shown in the links above. With  you erroneously always assuming as a premise, the conclusion in which you wish to reach in a Satanic way, is getting tiresome at your continued expense, but you fail to realize this simple fact.  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT WANTS TO BE EASILY BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️EQUAL TO TRADESECRET WILL BE ....?

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
And one could easily read the the same cause and effect implications into your reasoning,...
But not his behavior.

Again, equality does not mean truth.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, 

To TRY and prove your point in yet another lame fallacy of yours in post #76, let us just discuss your ungodly and  ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT ways once and for all that goes directly against Jesus' TRUE words within the scriptures!

TRADESECRET DIRECT QUOTE IN ADMITTANCE OF BEING A SEXUAL DEVIANT, WHERE HE/SHE SAID THEY WERE NOT!:    " ................. Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sexWe are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would  ...............  They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles."

As BLATANTLY shown at your continued EMBARRASSMENT within your Satanic link above, when you proffered that you were NOT a sexual deviant in countless of posts within this forum, AND therefore in admitting that you were a sexual deviant in said link above, YOU LIED TO THE MEMBERSHIP AND JESUS! 

Let us begin this discussion.  I dare you to run away AGAIN in front of the membership to this first installment of the links in question that you have RUN AWAY from in the name of Satan! If you want to show the membership a comedy routine of biblical ignorance while addressing your SEXUAL DEVIANCY, have the equally Bible dumbfounded runaway ETHANG5 help you out!   LOL

Ready? How can you be a Satanic and an admitted SEXUAL DEVIANT and be an assumed Christian at the same time?

BEGIN:

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
LOL! My credibility is not at stake. 

This is a forum site - debating site - not a dating site. Nor am I attempting to get a job. 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
His behaviour is part of his act.

Whereas one got the impression that your behaviour was emotional.

Do we now have the new mellower Mr Ethan?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
His behaviour is part of his act.
Trade secret is genuine. He has no act. Schtick is for the clueless.

Whereas one got the impression that your behaviour was emotional.
Ones who are emotional sure. As the good book says, to the impure, all things are impure.

After the mods ban me again and then lie about it in posts you'll have your answer.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I have no doubt that Trade is sincere....I was referring to Bro D's acting.

And I am led to believe that Trade is female.....Correct me if I am wrong.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
I have no doubt that Trade is sincere....I was referring to Bro D's acting.
I thought one had to be conscious of it for it to be acting? For example, is the guy who thinks he's god acting or us he deluded?

And I am led to believe that Trade is female.....Correct me if I am wrong.
What leads you to believe that? I hope not the latent misogyny of a certain one of his stalkers.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

I find it difficult to see how any so called - Christian, whether it be a   qualified  Priest a Pastor  or even a Chaplin can even speak this way never mind act this way.  It is simply disgusting, and to trivialise rape as flippantly is beyond belief!  I can't believe what I have read in that link , is this true , Brother? 

That said, The Roman Catholic Church and the Jehovah's Witness have a problem with child rape  too.  They have their fair share of  sexual deviants including pedophile perverts, and child rapists,  Brother.  

I wonder, did Jehovah Witness for himself these crimes against these children committed by those of his own  disciples? 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret
Do you know Bro D personally?

I just get the impression  that it's all an act.

And we will have to ask Trade to clarify things.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4

Don't kid yourself, Vic.

He always starts off like this after a lengthy ban. 

He will slip back into his old skin of telling you to prove his case for him,  rewrite the scriptures.   Put words into the mouths of the biblical authors.   Put words into the mouths of the biblical characters.  Put words into the mouth of Jesus himself . 

Exhibit double standards.   Exhibit hypocrisy.   Answer a question with a question of  his own. Respond to  genuine  questions with sarcasm.   Redirect the question to something he believes is easier to answer.    Ignore the questions altogether and don't answer it. 

Pretend he were never asked a question.  Try to shame the questioner.  Persistently address the questioner in derogatory terms, then complain that he are being picked on when the compliment is returned.    Often use the 'answer me first' tactic.   Redefine words to suit his narrative and agenda.  Accuse others of doing what it is he constantly does himself . Doctor members comments to enable him to respond to a question.

Purposefully derail a thread where you have embarrassed him or he has embarrassed himself or he has  been embarrassed by another member.  And    the one that they all continually use, and go into denial and  tell bare faced lies

And all within a few posts of his return, mark my words.

On his return  he said  words to the effect  that I will have to wait along time before he engaged me , yet  had forgot that with minutes of his return had homed in on one of my own threads. he couldn't keep away and he will exhibit all the above mentioned before the night is out, if he hasn't already
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
 Mr Ethan's tactics are not an issue for me as I enjoy countering them.

I debate  sincerely, though sometimes with the occasional light hearted comment thrown in,  and I do all this purely as a mental exercise rather than any desire to minds.

As for slipping back....Yes. Mr Ethan has a tendency to take things to heart and loose their cool....But I see this as just a character trait rather than anything worryingly, more sinister....His edginess doesn't bother me in the slightest, in fact it makes him an all the more interesting to debate with.