Does the bible cause homophobia?

Author: RoderickSpode

Total: 119
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, 

++++++ COPY AND PASTE #1 OF MY POST #81 IN TRADESECRET RUNNING AWAY FROM DISCUSSING HIS/HER'S SEXUAL DEVIANCY AGAINST JESUS THE CHRIST! +++++++

To TRY and prove your point in yet another lame fallacy of yours in post #76, let us just discuss your ungodly and  ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT ways once and for all that goes directly against Jesus' TRUE words within the scriptures!

TRADESECRET DIRECT QUOTE IN ADMITTANCE OF BEING A SEXUAL DEVIANT, WHERE HE/SHE SAID THEY WERE NOT!:    " ................. Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sexWe are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would  ...............  They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles."

As BLATANTLY shown at your continued EMBARRASSMENT within your Satanic link above, when you proffered that you were NOT a sexual deviant in countless of posts within this forum, AND therefore in admitting that you were a sexual deviant in said link above, YOU LIED TO THE MEMBERSHIP AND JESUS! 

Let us begin this discussion.  I dare you to run away AGAIN in front of the membership to this first installment of the links in question that you have RUN AWAY from in the name of Satan! If you want to show the membership a comedy routine of biblical ignorance while addressing your SEXUAL DEVIANCY, have the equally Bible dumbfounded runaway ETHANG5 help you out!   LOL

Ready? How can you be a Satanic and an admitted SEXUAL DEVIANT and be an assumed Christian at the same time?

BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

As we can see, poor Tradesecret in their recent posts in TRYING to refute my biblical knowledge, AND, in running away from his/her ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANCY as an assumed Christian, is not working out for them.  He/she is using  the old inept lawyer trick of:  "look over here at my irrelative post that has nothing to do with Brother D. making me look like a Bible fool and a hypocrite again going against Jesus' true words regarding me using my body as a Satanic WHORE in continuing my SEXUAL DEVIANCY WAYS!

For the sake of further biblical embarrassment towards the Bible inept Tradesecret, and within prayer with Jesus the other night, He told me to start numbering the said post that Tradesecret is running away from in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5078-does-the-bible-cause-homophobia?page=4&post_number=91 that explicitly shows Tradesecret equal to the whores of Babylon in being GUILTY because of going against His word as shown in the passages below once again:

"The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord," (1 Corinthians 6:14 )

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."  (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 )

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple." (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31)

"Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul."  (1 Peter 2:11)

"As it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death." (Philippians 1:20)

Poor Tradesecret will NEVER be able to live this down regarding their ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANCY within this prestigious forum, and the proof of this blatant FACT is Tradesecret RUNNING AWAY from it with continued inane posts!  LOL!!!

Stephen, as said before, why is the Hell bound Tradesecret making it so easy for us to prove he/she is the #1 Bible fool here at DebateArt, whereas, Ethang5 is now holding 2nd place, and will probably be vying to take back his former #1 Bible fool status back from Tradesecret!  Time will tell.  LOL!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE BIBLE FOOL TRADESECRET IN ALLEGEDLY BEING A FEMALE: "And I am led to believe that Trade is female.....Correct me if I am wrong.":

My revealing godly post shown below describes the obvious Gender Reassignment Surgery of the #1 Bible fool Tradesecret had to have:

As shown in the 2 contradicting biographies in the link above, where Tradesecret started out as a MALE, then turned into being a FEMALE, and since Tradesecret will not discuss this matter with me or the membership within this forum, then the  ONLY outcome is that Tradesecret had Gender Reassignment Surgery from male to female!  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and Tradesecret has gone against Jesus with his/her's Gender Reassignment Surgery!

Listen, as if Tradesecret doesn't have enough embarrassment at this forum in being the #1 Biblical fool, and  ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT,  and then wants to call him/her a Christian, then add upon this the FACT of ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery that vehemently goes beyond Christian ethics and morality, bar none!

With the above being said, this is why I use "he/she" in discussion with this person monikered as Tradesecret, that is no more a Christian than Osams Bin Laden was!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
@BrotherDThomas
My gender, my sexual orientation, my body is mine. It is none of your business.  And given that the Brother's act is entirely a façade, an act that is intentionally designed to ridicule Christianity, I see no reason to clarify anything about my personal life to anyone. 

The fact that the Brother spends so much time attempting to get personal information out of me makes me concerned that he is attempting to steal my personal information.  It surely is a form of stalking. 

What he should do is spend more time attacking the arguments in the debates and the forums on topic rather than going for the person all of the time.  Only Stephen really gives him a run in this particular aspect.  Both attack the person - using ad hominin attacks -  and they rarely get into the arguments per se.  Flip and Flop we should call them.

My personal life is my personal life. AND I refuse to discuss further on the subject.  If anyone wants to know my views about what was said on Debate.org. They are welcome to go and read everything in the context it was written. It has been gone over many times. If you NEED clarification - go and read the posts and the ones following. And following. And following. 

Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
What Brother is saying is that you are gay because you are a deviant. Maybe you shouldn't have said you are one in that post you made because I don't think all Indians are deviants anyway.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Just because he is a deviant and an Indian it doesn't mean that Tradesecret is a hommo. He is a Christian anyway so he musn't be one.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
What Brother is saying is that you are gay because you are a deviant. Maybe you shouldn't have said you are one in that post you made because I don't think all Indians are deviants anyway.
Hello Utanity,

Who I am is none of your concern or of Brother DT.  And it is irrelevant here on this site.  If I am gay it is irrelevant.  If  I am trans, it is irrelevant. If I am female or male or something else it is irrelevant.  

If I am 100 or 15 it is irrelevant. 

This site if a forum site - and attacks on individuals are forbidden by the T of C.  
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, 

YOUR QUOTE THAT DOESN'T CONCERN ME, AS YOU USE THE FALLACY OF "CIRCULAR REASONING" AGAIN!: "My gender, my sexual orientation, my body is mine. It is none of your business."

Listen up Bible fool, I don't give a rats ass in what gender you are at any time subsequent to your ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgeries, understood?!   What Jesus and I care about is your ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANCIES  that goes directly against Jesus' TRUE words, DO-YOU-COMPREHEND-THIS- TIME?  H-E-L-L-O, anybody home today? Obviously not!

TRADESECRET DIRECT QUOTE IN ADMITTANCE OF BEING A SEXUAL DEVIANT, WHERE HE/SHE SAID THEY WERE NOT!:    " ................. Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sexWe are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would  ...............  They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles."

Now, I am going to go real slow for you this time so that you might be able to follow what I am truly talking about, and what you are guilty of in the name of Satan, okay?  

1.  YOU admit of being an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT!
2.  When admitting of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT, you go directly against Jesus the Christ's inspired words within the scriptures relative to your JESUS OWNED body.
3.  In going directly against Jesus' teachings, you are essentially slapping Him in the face and saying "Fu*k you Jesus, I'll do what I want regarding my body!" NOT!
4.  In a hypocritical way to the above FACTS, you still expect yourself as a Christian, which in no way is possible because of your ungodly infractions to Jesus' word!
5.  Then you expect to set an example within this forum of being a moral and ethical Christian to teach others, which IS HARDLY THE CASE BECAUSE OF YOUR SATANIC WAYS!

YOUR INSIDIOUS QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "The fact that the Brother spends so much time attempting to get personal information out of me makes me concerned that he is attempting to steal my personal information.  It surely is a form of stalking. "

WRONG!  I only follow you around because you have to RUN AWAY from my posts to you that you obviously cannot answer and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath! As shown ad infinitum, Jesus and I completely OWN YOU AND YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE IGNORANCE!  Whereas I have challenged you to debates upon your ignorance, and never once could you respond in debating me, but only to RUN AWAY!  Then you want to be considered as a Christian? NOT!  LOL! 

YOUR QUOTE OF HOPING THAT EVERYONE IS AS DUMBFOUNDED AS YOU ARE:   "If anyone wants to know my views about what was said on Debate.org. They are welcome to go and read everything in the context it was written."

All any member is to read in this respect is the FACT that YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE AN UNGODLY SEXUAL DEVIANT as shown in your quote above, that goes directly against Jesus' words shown below once again as another "refresher course" for you to be totally embarrassed about, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, BIBLE FOOL?!

"The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord," (1 Corinthians 6:14 )

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."  (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 )

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple." (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31)

"Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul."  (1 Peter 2:11)

"As it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death." (Philippians 1:20)

It is entertaining to watch you flop around like a fish out of water in TRYING to refute the FACTS that I have brought forth at your expense once again in you "thinking" that you are a Christian, where you are NOT in acting in the manner shown herewith within this post!  

IS THERE ANY ASSUMED CHRISTIAN WITHIN THIS FORUM THAT DOESN'T ALWAYS MAKE A BIBLE FOOL OF THEMSELVES LIKE TRADESECRET DOES? ANYONE? HUH?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Utanity

Utanity,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE ABOUT THE DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE TRADSECRET: "Just because he is a deviant and an Indian it doesn't mean that Tradesecret is a hommo. He is a Christian anyway so he musn't be one."

Never have I brought up to the SEXUAL DEVIANT Tradesecret about being an Indian, not did I ever mention him being an ungodly homosexual, where Jesus says homosexuals should be put to death, and their blood shall be upon them (Leviticus 20:13).  What does matter is the blatant FACT that Tradesecret is an ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT AND THAT HAS OBVIOUSLY HAD GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY that goes directly against Jesus the Christ's teachings!  Because of the abhorred aforementioned facts, Tradesecret  is an disgusting example of a Christian as he/she teaches others about the faith within this forum!  Ask youself, what's wrong with this picture, huh?  Do you see the total HYPOCRISY that Tradesecret spreads around to the members that do not know of his sickening and despicable ungodly ways?   Sure you do.

Tradesecet is but one of MANY hypocritical pseudo-christians within this prestigious forum, and Jesus has sent me here to expose such ungodly ilk in His name!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Listen up Bible fool, I don't give a rats ass in what gender you are at any time subsequent to your ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgeries, understood?!   What Jesus and I care about is your ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANCIES  that goes directly against Jesus' TRUE words, DO-YOU-COMPREHEND-THIS- TIME?  H-E-L-L-O, anybody home today? Obviously not!
Oh dearie dearie, Mr Brother DT,

I see the problem you have now. But let me clear it up for you. 

When  this little story was written to Harikrish - despite the fact that it was using hyperbole and  a type of sarcasm far beyond your understanding,  it was relating a story of an atheist who was a pervert visiting India on the way to Nepal.  Notice that at the time the story was about an ATHEIST.  One who later repented of his sins and changed.

Hopefully that clears it up for you. The alleged confessions of an atheist was able to be delivered from these terrible perversions and has changed his ways, thanks to your wonderful master Jesus. 

Hence - while you are undoubtedly correct that such deviancies go against Jesus, these alleged deviancies occurred during the person's atheist search for truth. Thankfully however, the poor person found the light and discovered that atheism was the problem and left it behind to pursue the right. 

It was correct of you to bring this to our attention - another example of a person redeemed from the perversion of Atheism after significant repentance and reflection. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
If so, how would you know they weren't already homophobic?
This is the most important point from the OP. Religious teachings are often used to justify homophobia as well as other anti-social behaviors but it is difficult to tell whether such teachings are actually the root cause.  There are plenty of examples of non-homophobic religious people and also plenty of examples of non-religious homophobes. Therefore in the case of those that happen to be homophobic and use religious reasoning to justify it, such as for example our dear Mopac, I see no easy was to determine whether he would still be homophobic in the hypothetical case where he for some reason stopped being religious.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If so, how would you know they weren't already homophobic?
This is the most important point from the OP. Religious teachings are often used to justify homophobia as well as other anti-social behaviors but it is difficult to tell whether such teachings are actually the root cause.  There are plenty of examples of non-homophobic religious people and also plenty of examples of non-religious homophobes. Therefore in the case of those that happen to be homophobic and use religious reasoning to justify it, such as for example our dear Mopac, I see no easy was to determine whether he would still be homophobic in the hypothetical case where he for some reason stopped being religious.

Interestingly, and perhaps Mopac will correct me, I would think that if Mopac is homophobic (which he certainly has not demonstrated so far in my view) it was not from reading the bible.  The OC position is that the bible is interpreted by the church, not by individuals.  Hence, if Mopac had a question about homosexuals from reading the bible, he would go to his priest and commentaries and determine from them his position on the subject.  Again, not the book that causes - in the OC it is actually the interpretation of the clergy which will be the basis for people evaluating what they are told and then acting on it. 

But Discipulus_Didicit, you are certainly correct to point out that homophobia arises within and without religious context as does pro-homosexuality. I disagree however that the Bible itself is used to justify homophobia by anyone. The Bible does not teach anyone to be afraid of homosexuals. It teaches that homosexuality along with adultery, and murder, and every other sin is sinful.  People who read the bible are not taught to be afraid of these things but to recognize sin for sin. People who live in de-facto relationships are condemned by the Bible.  Yet, religious people are not afraid of them.  Yet they still would distance these people from the table of the Lord.  

Homophobia is fear of homosexuality. Or even hatred of it I suppose in the more extreme sense. Yet the bible does not teach people to hate - but to love. Love your enemies. 

People need to reflect not just on the perceived negatives - but also the perceived positives.   The bible neither causes people to hate nor to love. It provides information which people need to evaluate and then respond to.  That is the extent of its influence.  Influence however is not cause. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Do you know Bro D personally?
No. But I know the loser website he's from. He has an account there.

I just get the impression  that it's all an act.
That is the intent of the site. But as you know, sometimes unstable people take it a little to seriously and get lost in the mime. Sometimes, the lines between the act and reality blur for some already unstable people. It happened to the actor Andy Kaufman. Ever heard of him?

And we will have to ask Trade to clarify things.
There is nothing TS has to clarify for me, as a persons gender, sex, or political leanings make no difference, only their behavior and what they post matters.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If Tradwsecret has had the gender reassignment surgery then he is probably a gay but I agree with you. If he is a deviant then he is not a true Christian. God has a way of sorting out the sheep from the cows.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
If Tradwsecret has had the gender reassignment surgery then he is probably a gay but I agree with you. If he is a deviant then he is not a true Christian. God has a way of sorting out the sheep from the cows.
Perhaps this is Hari resurrected from the dead. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Except in the case of being a sexual deviant Christian. Then its no holds barred & non of gods business.

Except if you are a Christian that believes  that your "  gender,  sexual orientation,  your body is your own and  is none of Jesus business". 

Except if your a christian then  it matters not what Jesus says or thinks whether   " If I am gay it is irrelevant.  If  I am trans, it is irrelevant. If I am female or male or something else it is irrelevant"  #97

These Christian double standards and back peddling are never-ending, Brother.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Absolutely....Your personal life is sacraosanct.

I just thought that I had seen the word female in your profile....I probably confused you with someone else.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

Of course the Bible inept Tradesecrets life is their own, BUT, the body of Tradesecret  is owned by Jesus, period!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Of course the Bible inept Tradesecrets life is their own, BUT, the body of Tradesecret  is owned by Jesus, period!
And that is something I can completely agree with Brother. Except the part where you call me inept. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

YOUR REVEALING AND TRUTHFUL QUOTE: "I just thought that I had seen the word female in your profile....I probably confused you with someone else."

The truth is the FACT that you did see Tradesecret's biography as a FEMALE recently as shown in the link below! I knew in how deceiving Tradesecret is when they are caught in embarrassment, and I knew Tradesecret would "try" and wiggle out of this predicament, therefore I took an image from their biography when it factually included TS as  a female gender!   https://ibb.co/bKmmtpW 

As many of us know, Tradesecrets modus operandi within this forum is to HIDE and LIE when TS is easily caught red-handed in either being an ignorant Bible fool, or as in this case, a person that removed their female gender from their biography to save face relative to the topic that I have brought forth of TS going directly against Jesus by obviously changing genders as the revealing links explicitly show below! 

To sum up Tradesecrets embarrassment ONCE AGAIN is as follows:

1. Tradesecret’s Biography where the Gender is MALE:

2. Tradesecret’s Biography in being a FEMALE:  (before TS had to insidiously change it to UNKNOWN to save face)

3. Tradesecret’s Biography in gender now being UNKNOWN:

In essence, I will always easily own Tradesecret’s presence upon this forum, thank you Jesus, praise!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT DOESN'T SELF-INCRIMINATE THEMSELVES IN DISCUSSION WILL BE...?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
@BrotherDThomas
zedvictor4,

YOUR REVEALING AND TRUTHFUL QUOTE: "I just thought that I had seen the word female in your profile....I probably confused you with someone else."

The truth is the FACT that you did see Tradesecret's biography as a FEMALE recently as shown in the link below! I knew in how deceiving Tradesecret is when they are caught in embarrassment, and I knew Tradesecret would "try" and wiggle out of this predicament, therefore I took an image from their biography when it factually included TS as  a female gender!   https://ibb.co/bKmmtpW 

As many of us know, Tradesecrets modus operandi within this forum is to HIDE and LIE when TS is easily caught red-handed in either being an ignorant Bible fool, or as in this case, a person that removed their female gender from their biography to save face relative to the topic that I have brought forth of TS going directly against Jesus by obviously changing genders as the revealing links explicitly show below! 

To sum up Tradesecrets embarrassment ONCE AGAIN is as follows:

1. Tradesecret’s Biography where the Gender is MALE:

2. Tradesecret’s Biography in being a FEMALE:  (before TS had to insidiously change it to UNKNOWN to save face)

3. Tradesecret’s Biography in gender now being UNKNOWN:

In essence, I will always easily own Tradesecret’s presence upon this forum, thank you Jesus, praise!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT DOESN'T SELF-INCRIMINATE THEMSELVES IN DISCUSSION WILL BE...?

WOW! and you think you are not stalking me?   I wonder how many people's profiles you take photo's of.  Tell me, am I not permitted to change and edit my profile? LOL! 

I am surprised you did not take a photo of my original profile - you know the one where you say I was hiding. And a coward.  And everything else under the sun. 

I purposely never reveal information about myself.  And when I first commenced here on this site - I consistently took that position. 

And you howled about that. LOL! You wanted to know who I was - what denomination I am from? LOL! 

You do realize that my profile is my profile.  You have your own. EVERYone knows yours is FAKE FAKE FAKE. 

LOL! 

But your stalking me - is a tad crazy.   Taking photos of my profile is a tad nasty.  And I pretty much think it is probably close to breaching T. of C. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, a LIAR of their true gender,

Addressing in yet another insidious post of yours #100, where you claim the post in question in you ADMITTING YOU WERE A SEXUAL DEVIANT was written to Harikrish using hyperbole and sarcasm, and where it was about an Atheist who later repented of his sins and changed.  IS THIS ATHEIST IN QUESTION AND CONTEXT ACTUALLY YOU?

YOUR JIBBER-JABBER QUOTE: " Notice that at the time the story was about an ATHEIST."

Yes, and to your dismay, when I searched for the word "Atheist" in said thread, it came up 8 TIMES as follows, to wit: "Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak."

To save you even further and total embarrassment, DO YOU WANT TO TRY AGAIN TO REDEEM YOURSELF WITH YET ANOTHER LAME EXPLANATION?! LOL! PRICELESS!

NEXT?

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
This thread has spiraled into a seriously bad direction. It is locked for review, and to ensure things don't get any worse...

Toxic Threads:
Some threads act like they’ve caught a disease. If a thread in general gets too vitriolic, moderators are likely to take the following actions against the thread:

1. Place a general warning inside it against the most problematic behavior(s).
  2. Lock the thread for a minimum of 24 hours.
Users within may or may not be punished, as it is contextually understood that negative feedback loops happen without malevolence.

Such threads may be unlocked by request (message any moderator). If unlocked, any resumed CoC violations will be treated more seriously, and if the negative feedback loop resumes the thread will be locked permanently.
-Ragnar, DM

9 days later

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
Regarding a few troubling posts here, particularly #110
If anyone ever feels the need to take historical screenshots of other peoples profiles to do analysis later, you are probably being way too focused on that person. If you feel the need to do that, it's probably time to take a break from interaction with that person. 

I am unlocking this thread, but measures to address the problem are being undertaken elsewhere.

-Ragnar, DM
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Perhaps this is Hari resurrected from the dead. 
I suspect it's willows.

EVERYone knows yours is FAKE FAKE FAKE.
Lol. Dee dee manages to "not see" that point.

So does the bible cause people to fear homosexuals? I'm assuming "homophobia" is fear of homosexuals. I can only judge from my life as a christian, and the lives of Christians I know, that the bible causes no fear in the christian of homosexuals. The only fear the bible instills into a christian is a healthy fear of the Lord.

And taking the homophobic actions of "christians" going expressly against what the bible teaches, as evidence that the bible causes homophobia, strikes me as profoundly illogical.

What say you?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
curious thought - that it might be Willows.  I thought he was on a permanent ban. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
He found out they were using language AI to tell if it was him under a fake alt, so he's doing a dee dee to fool it. Just my wild guess anyway. I could be wrong.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
Interesting!!

10 days later

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Here is Willows as Manuel_Layba....

Manuel_Layba
Forum posts: 6
Added 03.12.20 11:49AM
-->@ethang5
Can you got the proof that the earth isnt 6000 years old.

How do I know Manuel_Layba was Willows?

Profile is banned
Banned from:
03.13.2020 03:51AM
Banned until:
07.30.2047 03:51AM
Banned by:
Ragnar
Ban reason:
Alt of Willows

Does Manuel_Layba's grammar remind you of Utanity?

Utanity often says, "taking a Mikey"
Willows was British

Utanity often says, "Durrrr"
Willows often used the same non-word

Utanity claims to be a Christian but posts things only an atheist would say, as you noticed here...

Board: Religion
Thread: You Can Win Win On God
Post #13
You can only get rite with god when you no their is the true god and when you saying stuffs like their is no god then you have no true faith. - Utanity

Spoken like an atheist pretending to be Christian. - Tradesecret

Several of Willows 31 now banned alts were pretend Christians ala Bro dee dee, and a few used the same fake "broken English" as Utanity.

And finally, Utanity is inching  closer to an out of control posting schedule, Willows was an obsessed compulsive poster who peaked at 26 threads in one day before he was stopped by the mods. He currently has 9 threads on page one of the religion board.