Mayday Mafia DP3

Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 90
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Ding dong!

Ladies and gentlemen, as we continue to fly, we like to take note of certain checkpoints. If you look outside your windows, you will see that it is daytime again. Welcome to DP3!

We are turning on the lights in the cabin. If you see any bodies, please notify an attendant. They will bring a body bag immediately.

If any of you are in distress, notify an attendant. They will bring you an alcoholic beverage of your choice.

As always, thank you for flying with Mayday Airlines, where we make sure you stay calm and relaxed under air pressure.

Click!

Body bags sitting in the back of the plane:

Owen - Air France Flight 447 - Rolestopper-Inventor, Town
Casey - Casey – MH370 – Motion Investigative JOAT [Tracker, Watcher, Reporter, Inspector], Town

Lynched last DP:

Moozer – Gimli Glider – Strengthener - Town 

Deaths: zero 

Terminal outcome: Successful emergency landing on improvised runway

Probable cause: Cascading chain of failures leading to fuel exhaustion 

Summary: On July 23, 1983, Air Canada Flight 143 took off on a routine flight from Montreal  to Edmonton.

However, it was doomed to never make it there. The plane had a faulty fuel  indicator sensor; this in itself was not a problem, since maintenance workers were aware  of it and were manually measuring fuel.

What was a problem was that their measurements were taken in pounds, while fuel  requirements were logged in kilograms; consequently, the plane was only given roughly  half of its required fuel load. Though several checks by both workers and the pilots should  have caught this, either inattention or laziness precluded that. 

En route, the engines flamed out due to fuel exhaustion – though the plane had sufficient  airspeed to not crash immediately, it began losing altitude. 
Fortunately, one of the pilots had experience with an old military base, and decided to  redirect the plane there; with mere miles to spare, they executed a difficult sideslip  maneuver (losing altitude without changing direction) in order to land on the runway. All  passengers on board survived, with no serious injuries involved. 

The pilots were promptly reprimanded for their negligence, then recognized for their  heroism. 

Role: 

Because of the courage and skill shown by the pilots in landing a stricken plane under  some of the most difficult conditions possible, you are the Strengthener. Each night, you  can target a player, making their actions immune to interference by active abilities. 

Legacy: 

Most air accidents like this go wrong. This one didn’t. 

You are INFORMED that the accidents in this game have led to a combined death toll of [REDACTED]. 

YOU MAY NOT CLAIM THIS INFORMATION IN ANY WAY. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE  VANILLAIZED IMMEDIATELY. 

Legacy role: 

After you die, this information will be released with your role PM. 

IN ORDER FOR THIS ABILITY TO ACTIVATE, YOU MUST HAVE POSTED AT LEAST 25 (twenty five) TIMES IN THE LAST DAY. Otherwise, this information will be redacted.

Became a victim of unfortunate circumstances in the night:

No one

Co-pilot Note:

Moozer did not meet the post requirement for his legacy role to activate. Therefore, the information has been redacted.

Living potential lawsuits:

1. whiteflame
2. Pie
3. Banana
4. Earth
5. Cerulean
6. Luna

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch. The DP ends in 72 hours from the first player-made post in the thread.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Earth
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Cerulean
@iamanabanana
Would you like any alcohol?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
Any alcohol?
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Mharman
Would you like any alcohol?
Double Titos please.
Earth
Earth
No deaths?
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Okay, so you better not be silenced again. What is your role?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Hahahahhahahahahaha get baited scum!

1x bullet proof here, it’s been used up. 

vtl whiteflame

Who else would have saw me as a threat
lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
Cerulean and pie should still full claim but I’ve never been more confident about a read in my life. With me gone whiteflame thought he could talk his way out of any external pressure. Still have pie as a scum read too and am willing to consider earth but he doesn’t trigger anything for me behaviorally 
Lunatic
Lunatic
I’ll unvote for the sake of mylo. Also I’m watching the ufc fights so can’t put full focus on this right now.
Lunatic
Lunatic
And yes my bulletproof shot was 100% used up in case of any confusion. I was specifically told it was used so I know I was the night kill. I am willing to consider the possibility someone wanted me to think it was whiteflame but nothing about my whiteflame read has changed so I’d need a pretty convincing case for a frame
Job here
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
I don't blame you for sussing me, but can we all just take a beat to notice what's missing from the OP: any confirmation that Pie is the Innocent Child or any similar role? What is your role, Pie?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah that’s why I unvotes we def need claims from cerulean and pie
Lunatic
Lunatic
I’m a little paranoid someone is using my confirmation bias against me
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@iamanabanana
Who did you block and why
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
That's fine. If you want to lynch me after they claim, then we'll get there when we get there. 

Also, I'm just going to out everything about my role and actions at this point. Three things.

First, I am not just the Dreamer as I described. I am actually the Investigative JOAT. I have a 1X Cop, a 1X Parity Cop, and a 1X Dreamer, which works as I described it (pick three targets, see how many of them are scum).

Second, I was not actually RB'd as I believed. I was told by Austin that my Dreamer action failed, but I received results for it NP2. I had picked Cerulean, Casey and Moozer, like I said before, and it was confirmed that none of the three investigated as scum. Frustrating to receive it late, not sure what role does that.

Third, I used my Parity Cop NP2 and it was successful. I targeted Cerulean and Pie. They are not the same affiliation.

I'm aware that, given what we learned at the end of the last DP (reminder: "Scum have a passive role that allows them to appear innocent to investigations. In addition, they have an active role capable of causing false investigative reports.") that these results have limited value, since scum clearly have a Godfather and at least one framer/lawyer/tailor. That being said, I'm giving what information I have to work with at this point. If people don't believe me because I pushed Moozer as hard as I did, oh well.
Earth
Earth
-->
@Lunatic
Based as fuck. I rather get Pie to full claim immediately, but we will deal with WF as soon as possible.
Earth
Earth
-->
@Cerulean
Cerulean has been drifting by an excuse of "my role will be useless if I claim for too long".
whiteflame
whiteflame
I just received a correction from Mharman:

"CORRECTION: Cerulean and Pie are the same affiliation. I'm so sorry for the error."

Doesn't really change my read. From where I'm sitting, PoE is down to Pie, Banana and Cerulean, with Pie and Cerulean topping that set. I don't buy Luna or Earth as scum based on what I've seen from them these last two DPs. The alternate scumread is Earth and me, which I can't deny is a valid possibility at this point from where the rest of you are sitting. I know I'd at least be considering it. We'll see where people are at after we get their claims.

Mharman
Mharman
INVESTIGATION TIME

Yes, there's one at the start of this DP.

Guess one active role and one passive role scum has. One guess on each per player. You will have information revealed to you based on the accuracy of your guesses.

As always, the investigation period will last two hours. In this case, it will end at 12 (midnight), EST.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Earth
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Cerulean
@iamanabanana
investigate
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
investigation
Lunatic
Lunatic
Guess: mafia has a godfather?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Guess mafia has a framer?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
I’ll admit your claim and recent post look good for you, still obviously gotta wait on pie and cerulean. 

I can see a pie / cerulean scum team
whiteflame
whiteflame
I'm going to stick to the same guesses: Godfather (passive) and Framer (active), though I think Lawyer is just as likely.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I’ll admit your claim and recent post look good for you, still obviously gotta wait on pie and cerulean. 

I can see a pie / cerulean scum team
Yup, I'm fine waiting.
Earth
Earth
-->
@Mharman
I will parrot Godfather (passive) and Framer (active).
Earth
Earth
Wait shit I think I should have said JOAT lol...
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
We already know there is a JOAT we’re just guessing one of the JOATS active abilities
Lunatic
Lunatic
Was that a township from earth lol