-->
@Earth
Then who do you suggest we lynch? 
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
I literally provided you with the exact quote from Moozer himself where he explained it. I agree that it's fairly weak, but I don't think it's so weak we can immediately write it off.
What’s the connection. Explain the connection in your words.

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about this:

In the year 49 BC, Julius Caesar crossed the river Rubicon into Roman Italy. This action was all but an act of war and kick started Caesar's Civil War. Given how the year 49 BC set into motion for the future of Rome, you are the Motion Detector.
Like, come on.
That wasn’t my game. That was Earth’s game. I can’t control what other mods do.

Owen's whole justification is that the pilot's mistake sent a message to other pilots to not make the same mistake, thereby stopping them from committing the same error, which is why he is a rolestopper-inventor/legacy messenger. I just feel like the connection there is a little bit tenuous, and I'm surprised you disagree.
The stopping part directly correlates with rolestopper. Everything else is whatever, but I don’t think it warrants a lynch at this point.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
I have to go offline for a bit but I'll be back later. For now, Banana is town to me and I'm not interested in lynching Lunatic or Cerulean, and am very reluctant to lynch Earth merely on the basis of him being a Miller.
Then that only leaves Owen and Moozer out of the people who have claimed. I don’t think anyone else should claim today.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@AustinL0926
I am fine with literally anyone.

Vote Count?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
VTNL? 
absolutely no VTNL. If there’s not a consensus, we lynch Earth as a policy.

The options right now are Owen, Moozer, Earth, Banana. I’m not interesting in getting anymore claims and I’m not going to lynch someone who hasn’t claimed.
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Whatever ends up happening this DP, I’ll tell you my theory about lunatic next DP, but I trust him enough to let him do whatever he’s doing. 

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
He has a surprisingly high success rate with his weird schemes, so I’m just going to let him do his thing.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Whatever ends up happening this DP, I’ll tell you my theory about lunatic next DP, but I trust him enough to let him do whatever he’s doing. 
Who do you want to lynch out of the 4 people that have claimed so far
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@Casey_Risk
@Cerulean
Out of the 4 people who have claimed, who do you want to lynch today
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Owen > Moozer > Myself > Banana
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Okay, help me understand your position on Owen
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Owen has been pretty lazily gliding through the day. Admittedly I doubt there is another mafia Messenger, but this is day 1.
Earth
Earth
Lynch whoever except Banana is my official position.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Cerulean
@iamanabanana
You two are probably the only ones who aren’t at 25 posts yet. 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Probably Owen, then Banana. Like Earth said, they’ve both just been kinda coasting.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
For now, I'm going to leave my vote on Owen. He's in my PoE pool and he looks like one of the most likely options for a lynch today. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Out of the 4 people who have claimed, who do you want to lynch today
I still wanna lynch you. I don’t really want to lynch any of the claims.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I guess out of all the claims Owens probably stands out the most. I believe he is a messenger cuz why lie about that, but affiliation confirmation =/= role confirmation. I was just a scum messenger. That said I don’t really want to lynch Owen. I feel like pie is scum and he’s my number one. Not really trying to be stubborn here but I’d rather no lynch than lynch someone I think is likely to flip town.

Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
Can someone please help me understand why we have to lynch someone, preferably Pie because he is the one pushing so hard. 

Owen_T
Owen_T
Also, why am I being sued the most. I understand that role confirmation does not confirm affiliation but how does that make me scummy in any eay? 

Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
I have returned. We have... what, around 4 hours left to go?

Going to backread a bit for now.

Earth
Earth
Unvote
VTL Owen
Lunatic
Lunatic
Owens pleas here feel like normal townie Owen. I’d really rather not lynch him. Cerulean is gonna have a hay day with me saying that lol
Owen_T
Owen_T
Someone just tell me why we have to lynch anybody! From my perspective, I know I'm town and everyone else looks townie if not null.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Earth
@ILikePie5
I really don’t think we should lynch Owen. Sure he isn’t fully town confirmed, but affiliation confirmation is good enough for him not to be the DP1 lynch in my book.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I still wanna lynch you. I don’t really want to lynch any of the claims.
I’m not going to claim today. I’ve already said my role/affiliation is essentially confirmable.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I feel like pie is scum and he’s my number one. Not really trying to be stubborn here but I’d rather no lynch than lynch someone I think is likely to flip town.
We’re not going to no lynch.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
Can someone please help me understand why we have to lynch someone, preferably Pie because he is the one pushing so hard. 
Go read what Austin said in endgame. Town should generally always lynch DP1 for a couple of reasons. Lynches are extremely powerful for town and they’re basically the strongest mechanism to eliminate scum. In a 9 player game, we would have 3 lynches. But if we no lynch, we would only have 2 lynches.

Next reason is that interactions matter. Theres no way we know with 100% certainty who is town and scum. Let’s say we mislynch, then whatever the person who was mislynched says is worth a lot. Their reads matter a lot. It helps further with Town POE. If the NK is successful as well, we get 2 townies’ interactions to analyze.

Another reason is that it helps with theme analysis.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
Also, why am I being sued the most. I understand that role confirmation does not confirm affiliation but how does that make me scummy in any eay? 
From my understanding, they think you’ve been skating by. Post your reads, and explain who you want to lynch out of the 3 besides you.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
I really don’t think we should lynch Owen. Sure he isn’t fully town confirmed, but affiliation confirmation is good enough for him not to be the DP1 lynch in my book.
I agree, so for you it comes down to Earth or Banana. Right now though, there are 2 people in agreement with an Owen lynch: Casey, Earth.