-->
@WyIted
Why is the quiet kid a 1x Vig? Justification please
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
I will be 100% cleared unless I get roleblocked or the person I am targeting gets NKed.
Alright
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
Honestly, the quiet kid being the vig makes enough sense. I can see that. Though, I'm not sure if Moozer would include that particular character/role combo in one of his games.
It doesn’t make any sense. Let him explain his justification 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
if pie does not have a good reason to trust barney he is scum, but we will know by dp 2 if this theory of scum being 2/3 of joebob, austin, whiteflame is true
My scum pool rn is:

Wylted
Casey
JoeBob
Whiteflame

I will pursue one of the three after Wylted gives justification

WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Why is the quiet kid a 1x Vig? Justification please
This is retarded. What next the popular kid ends up taking one extra vote to lynch and it confuses you. I am really struggling with keeping you in my town pool. You are Indian, likely grew up in a predominantly white area. Your whole life growing up you likely hurt. "this guys quiet, you got to watch out for him". or winks from adults who would often say to anyone who picked on you "He's a quiet one, I wouldn't do that" and yet you are pretending like you don't know the justification.

If we do not lynch joebob or if joebob flips innocent, i AM JUST GOING TO vig you, because I refuse to believe that you are the only person on the planet whose mind does not jump to school shooter when you hear the phrase "quiet kid". I just cannot believe that you are unfamiliar with a meme you were likely labeled with growing up.
WyIted
WyIted
We are expected that a reserved Indian who grew up being labeled the quiet kid has never seen these memes. https://i.pinimg.com/736x/06/a3/14/06a31443020f9d0a8796bbdb995a8db1.jpg

Most of us here are INTP or INTJ and we have all heard it. I cannot honestly believe he is too stupid to remember something that likely applied to him every single week of his life.

UNVOTE VTL PIE
WyIted
WyIted
you  an help me test my theory on joebob or you can be vigged tonight.
WyIted
WyIted
here is another one. We are quiet people and we all as INTP/INTJ hear this every single day and Pie is oblivious. Bullshit. He grew up in the United States, he is aware of these https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e9/a0/a3/e9a0a314dee98129a370aa572c297738.jpg

WyIted
WyIted
Last one, anyone claiming to be an introvert here. Tell me how hard it is to go a week without somebody emailing you this or mentioning it to you https://i.imgflip.com/54xl8m.jpg
WyIted
WyIted
So we are to believe Pie a quiet kid didn't immediately jump to school shooter in his mind when being picked on about it his entire life. I know you are all INTP/J types and so you don't talk even to each other but we all had the same experiences, you are not unique and so how would PIE who lived the same life as you, not know about this https://media.makeameme.org/created/the-quiet-kid-21945925a9.jpg
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
This is retarded. What next the popular kid ends up taking one extra vote to lynch and it confuses you. I am really struggling with keeping you in my town pool. You are Indian, likely grew up in a predominantly white area.
I did not actually.

Your whole life growing up you likely hurt. "this guys quiet, you got to watch out for him". or winks from adults who would often say to anyone who picked on you "He's a quiet one, I wouldn't do that" and yet you are pretending like you don't know the justification. 
I actually didn’t.

If we do not lynch joebob or if joebob flips innocent, i AM JUST GOING TO vig you,
Lol you’re going to lynch me for asking for a justification? 

because I refuse to believe that you are the only person on the planet whose mind does not jump to school shooter when you hear the phrase "quiet kid". I just cannot believe that you are unfamiliar with a meme you were likely labeled with growing up.
Just cause someone is quiet doesn’t make them a school shooter

We are expected that a reserved Indian who grew up being labeled the quiet kid has never seen these memes.
I didn’t actually grow up that way. Maybe that’s how they treated white people in the hood, but I was chillin. Nobody wanted to mess with me
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Lets hear chatGPT paraphrase ur PM

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Casey_Risk
We don't even KNOW why Pie trusts Barney,
Haven’t read everything, but I’d guess it’s a gut read based on me sticking to my MO.

Of course, never trust anyone until the endgame.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol you’re going to lynch me for asking for a justification?
I don't like it. I shouldn't have had to reveal any information after volunteering my character and people should have went along with me. I'm obvious town. I have the scum pool to 3 people it's time to lynch one and I vig another and we end the game. I encourage the next person to get their signups going because unless town is retarded, people will do what I say and since scum is narrowed to 3 people we will win by dp2 at latest. The exception is if people do not play along and lynch joebob and then I just vig them for not doing what I say.

We kill joebob. I vig between austin and whiteflame and we lynch whoever remains alive the next DP. Game solved

didn’t actually grow up that way. Maybe that’s how they treated white people in the hood, but I was chillin. Nobody wanted to mess with me
I heard it more from white people as well but yes everyone said it and it was funny but not an insult. It also seemed to reflect their actual beliefs as they proceeded cautiously.

maybe I will paraphrase on my own instead of using chat GPT, maybe I will ignore you. Not sure yet.
WyIted
WyIted
justification

Hey quiet kid, I know you usually just sit in the class, staring.... saying nothing.......just letting your thoughts go where they take you.....recently people have been picking on you..........sending you quiet kids memes............. calling you school shooter..................and well, maybe they are unto something.............Maybe you should throw on the trench coat and become a natural born killer............... Go ahead get your Dylan Kliebold on, you are 1x vigiilante, go kill one of those niggas who fuck with you............they about to find out
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
Yeah, like I said before, I'm really not sure if Moozer would include a quiet kid/vigilante in one of his games. Wylted not using ChatGPT to paraphrase is also sus. 

Hey Moozer, WyIted still has two votes on him, right? Can you be a bit more proactive about posting vote counts? You haven't made one yet. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
Wylted not using ChatGPT to paraphrase is also sus. 
Is it?

If I ask chat GPT about racial crime statistics it ignores my question and gives me a lecture about how it is racist to notice things. Here let me use gpt to paraphrase and see if it lectures me
WyIted
WyIted
I asked it to paraphrase in the style of a sassy black woman

Listen up, y’all! I’m the Quiet Kid, always chillin’ in the back of the class, mindin’ my own business. But let’s not get it twisted, honey! I’m no school shooter, just someone who’s been through the internet meme mill. They say I’m a 1x Vigilante 'cause I got one shot to set things right. I’m here to clean up this mess and win with the Town. So let’s keep it real, and don’t sleep on me!"
WyIted
WyIted
Now casey is coming across as scummy because how can you think it is sus to avoid chat GPT's faggotry
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@JoeBob
I’m here to clean up this mess and win with the Town.
See that? 'Town' is capitalized. Everyone else, is town capitalized in your role pm? It isn't in mine. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I've had a busy morning, but I've had the chance to catch up. Surprised no one has posted a claims list yet:

Owen_T - Popular Kid (???)
IlikePie5 - Student
Casey_Risk - Student
Joebob - Student
Whiteflame - Student
WyIted - Quiet Kid (1X Vig)
Barney - Student (and sometimes Groundskeeper Willie just to see how he waters
CatholicApologetics - Class Bully (PGO, town-only)

Not sure what to make of the "Overly Friendly Kid" claim from Austin, though it seems specific enough (I think scum would just call them the "Friendly Kid") that it likely came from Moozer. I buy the Quiet Kid claim from WyIted, I've certainly heard enough of the statement "it's always the quiet ones" to get that, and especially since it's imminently confirmable, it makes sense. It's been widely accepted that Catholic's early claim and the nature of his claim make him a pretty solid townread and I agree on that front, particularly with his stating that the PGO only affecting town visits.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
See that? 'Town' is capitalized. Everyone else, is town capitalized in your role pm? It isn't in mine. 
It's capitalized in mine.

Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
It's capitalized in mine.
Alright, guess I was onto nothing then. 
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
Vote Count:

WyIted (1/5) - Joebob, 

Pie (1/5) - WyIted
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
While I like that you're paying attention to those details, I wouldn't put it past Moozer to have some variation in his PMs.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Casey_Risk
I’m here to clean up this mess and win with the Town.
That’s only valid if they copy pasted, which would be a lot more work than writing that simple sentence. If written upper or lower is a stylistic preference.

Incidentally, mine is lower case. Kinda want to claim it’s reverse caps of tOWN (because I own the school?) but no, just boring lower case.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I don't like it. I shouldn't have had to reveal any information after volunteering my character and people should have went along with me.
You claimed a Vig in a game where there’s a PGO.

I'm obvious town. I have the scum pool to 3 people it's time to lynch one and I vig another and we end the game. I encourage the next person to get their signups going because unless town is retarded, people will do what I say and since scum is narrowed to 3 people we will win by dp2 at latest. The exception is if people do not play along and lynch joebob and then I just vig them for not doing what I say. 

We kill joebob. I vig between austin and whiteflame and we lynch whoever remains alive the next DP. Game solved
Good luck
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Unvote

VTL Joebob

Full claim please
JoeBob
JoeBob
I am the jock. I represent the athletes at my school, and I am the face of competition with others. Walking around my school wearing the schools colors, I wear it like a badge of honor. I am a 1x bulletproof. One night I can become bulletproof, pretty self explanatory.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
I think JoeBob is likely town based on that claim. Even before the game started, I figured that Jock would likely be in it.