Author: Moozer325

Read-only
Total: 220
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
Trying to townblock people on page 3 of D1 has gotta be the silliest strat I've seen here yet. Especially given fakeclaims seem pretty easy here?
It’s based off of a combination of roles, reactions, etc. Why do you have a problem with people’s reads?
We risk misclearing people by rushing. I have no objections to strong early reads,  but  trying to decide on a d1 lynch already seems premature.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
I am going to sleep. Will check-in in the morning. I think Pie is the only one who cares about my claim. I am ready to lynch between Joebob and Whiteflame and am open to lynching Austin since he has not been cleared yet. If I get to 3 votes on me I will claim probably but let's avoid that, and the other 2 votes have to be people in my town pool
I will likely be cleared tonight if I don't get NKed first.
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
-->
@AustinL0926
I'm the Overly Friendly kid.
I'm slightly sus of this claim. The other claims that have been made so far, as well as my own role, are ones that make a lot of sense for the theme -- they're all classic characters in school comedies and dramedies. Overly Friendly Kid, not quite so much. Seems like the sort of thing you might come up with if you knew it just had to be believable enough. 
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
If this is true than joebob and whiteflame are scum, if either one is innocent than whiteflame is scum because the reason my scum pool is so tiny because I am trusting pie here.

So we lynch joebob, if he is innocent ant you are not confirmed we lynch you

if joebob is innocent and you are confirmed than pie is scum

if joebob is guilty and you are confirmed than whiteflame is guilty

if joebob is guilty and you are not confirmed than you are guilty

etc. ad nauseam

lets get this over with so I can start my vacation from the site. Lynch joebob with me
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
exactly, which is why I cannot put him in my town pool. If joebob claims something like nerd or jock or something than we have to move him into town and austin into the final 2 scum
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
I am not rushing to a lynch this quickly. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
Why is it better to lynch scum slowly than quickly?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I don’t really scum read anyone at the moment, so im open to go for a fullclaim from anyone.
You have 2 choices: yourself or Wylted. Chop chop
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
It’s either you will be cleared tonight or you won’t be. Which is it?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I'm trying to make progress reading through Barney's debate, so I'm going to make this my last post in this DP for the night.

If people want to push me for my claim, I'll address it in the morning. I'm fine with getting a couple more roles this DP and if mine has to be one of them, I'm fine with that. That being said, rushing this DP would be a mistake unless we have a solid lynch target, and I'm not as willing to treat anyone who character claims as more likely to be town given that scum has access to everyone's characters.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
I don’t really scum read anyone at the moment, so im open to go for a fullclaim from anyone.
You have 2 choices: yourself or Wylted. Chop chop
Yea I noticed that was getting traction. And it’s better than nothing happening in the dp

Vtl WyIted for fullclaim
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
I will be 100% cleared unless I get roleblocked or the person I am targeting gets NKed.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
Why is it better to lynch scum slowly than quickly?
We don't have particularly strong evidence against anyone yet. Scum benefit when the town rushes. Villainous Villains DP2 is good evidence of that -- the town was quick to lynch Earth and paid the price for it.

Anyway, I do think it would be good to get one more full claim this DP, and it may as well be you.

VTL Wylted
WyIted
WyIted
I already claimed by saying that we will not make it to DP2, because obviously I will vig the other scum tonight. Now I will definitely vig one person who is not on the joebob wagon and it is going to probably be somebody I town read as punishment to town if the lynch does not go through. If it goes through than people not on the wagon may be forgiven. Stop being retarded now and we need to figure out what 2 of joebob, whiteflame and austin is scum
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
i will vig between you austin and whiteflame, probably you or whiteflame though so full claim so I can aim correctly
WyIted
WyIted
Actually I might just VIG pie because he should have pulled his vote off of me and helped with the Joebob, austin whiteflame scum pool
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
We don't have particularly strong evidence against anyone yet.
Wrong

Scum benefit when the town rushes.
wrong

Villainous Villains DP2 is good evidence of that -- the town was quick to lynch Earth and paid the price for it.
This is like winning after pulling the lever for a slot machine and going "Derp playing slots is a good investment strategy now"

Somebody ran the numbers from previous games before, quick lynches on DP1 are more accurate on average
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Honestly, the quiet kid being the vig makes enough sense. I can see that. Though, I'm not sure if Moozer would include that particular character/role combo in one of his games.
WyIted
WyIted
Honestly, the quiet kid being the vig makes enough sense
I only gave 400 soft hints, and narrowed the scum pool to 3 people less than 3 pages into dp1. Let's just move on with our lives. Joebob literally said he was cool getting full claims and then failed to give one, so not sure how cool he actually is with it. let's lynch him
WyIted
WyIted
Now I may have to wait to NP2 to use it because you guys are silly billies
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Gonna be honest here, my only strong townreads are on CA and Owen. I lean town on Pie but am a bit less sure. Everyone else is in my PoE.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
so misses lets not rush things puts me at L2 and then refuses to put a vote on anyone in the scum pool.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
Sorry, I just forgot to Unvote, that's all

Unvote
WyIted
WyIted
That is literally still not a vote on joebob
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
I know.
WyIted
WyIted
So please fucking kill me. I can already see the retardedness. Scum is between joebob, austin and whiteflame and I will bitch about it all game, be ignored and then lose. I am beginning to think it's joebob and Austin, but either way I think Joebob is the strongest scum out of all 3.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
I am beginning to think it's joebob and Austin, but either way I think Joebob is the strongest scum out of all 3.
Based on what, exactly? Because Pie has them in his PoE and you trust him? Is that really your whole argument? Because as far as I can tell, it is. We don't even KNOW why Pie trusts Barney, and I honestly have no idea why I should just blindly trust him as well.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@JoeBob
Anyways I'm a groundskeeper Willie, once per night I may restock the paper towels. In the event of zombies, I may pat the dirt back into place
how would you get the zombies back into the dirt if they got out
Just asked the game host, and you wouldn’t, instead you’d just pat the dirt back into place to make it pretty as a picture again in a loop.

You’re the closest anyone came to believing that claim, and since mafia have a character list, I’m leaning town on you.

Oh for others, yes, I’m a student. And my name tells my power.

For anyone eating crayons, I’m totally Willie; there’s one of him at every school didn’t you know? Anyways just some thoughts for you to chew on, and if you run out of thoughts here’s something else: 🖍️
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
if pie does not have a good reason to trust barney he is scum, but we will know by dp 2 if this theory of scum being 2/3 of joebob, austin, whiteflame is true
CatholicApologetics
Debates: 4
CatholicApologetics
-->
@AustinL0926
Austin said he will most likely be cleared if he survives the night. I say we keep an eye on him and see if he gets cleared.