Middle School Mafia DP1

Author: Moozer325

Read-only
Total: 220
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Can we get the pressure going on Wylted. We all know his refusal to claim makes zero sense and he’s trash at fake claiming.
I'm not the biggest fan of putting on pressure just to see if WyIted will put out a fake claim or not. I don't love his response to you (I think we should be assuming some scum manipulation, and RB is a common one), but I do think that if his role is even somewhat verifiable, that's worth considering before pushing him to claim it.

Everyone is just going to say student. Let’s start forming a town block with claims and keep moving. 

Right now I have Pie, Catholic, and Barney (reasons I’m not going to mention right now)
Yeah, that's why I posted earlier about how popcorn claiming isn't going to be effective this game. Are you fishing for another claim? I won't inquire further for now on why you think Barney is town, since that probably has something to do with your role.

WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
If I were to trust pies reads and him the scum pool is as follows

1. Owen_T
4.  Joebob
5. Austin
6. Whiteflame

Town

2. IlikePie5
3. Casey_Risk
7. WyIted
8. Barney
9. CatholicApologetics

So let's get full character claims from the 4 in the scum pool and lynch the worst claim
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Hi

I'm a student.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
If I were to trust pies reads and him the scum pool is as follows

1. Owen_T
4.  Joebob
5. Austin
6. Whiteflame

Town

2. IlikePie5
3. Casey_Risk
7. WyIted
8. Barney
9. CatholicApologetics

So let's get full character claims from the 4 in the scum pool and lynch the worst claim
I'm not opposed to char claiming. I don't think I've seen it really hurt town yet, and the expected value from generating activity is probably worth it regardless.
WyIted
WyIted
Actually Owen is town so adjusted

4.  Joebob
5. Austin
6. Whiteflame

Town

2. IlikePie5
3. Casey_Risk
7. WyIted
8. Barney
9. CatholicApologetics
1. Owen_T
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm not the biggest fan of putting on pressure just to see if WyIted will put out a fake claim or not. I don't love his response to you (I think we should be assuming some scum manipulation, and RB is a common one), but I do think that if his role is even somewhat verifiable, that's worth considering before pushing him to claim it.
Worst it will do is put him in the town block and then we move on to POE. Or we catch scum cause u and I both know how awful he is at fake claiming, which he will have to do three of (character, role, and justification)
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I do find Wylted's response to being asked to claim a little bit weird.  Feels like he might be aware that scum team have some way to tamper with roles that requires knowing what it is.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah, that's why I posted earlier about how popcorn claiming isn't going to be effective this game. Are you fishing for another claim? I won't inquire further for now on why you think Barney is town, since that probably has something to do with your role.
It doesn’t have to do with my role. I’ll reveal when the time is right
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
Yeah character claiming would help. I have the scum narrowed to 3 people and if I can town read one of you it helps, but it depends on trusting pie as town which I am not completely ready for but may just town read him to have a convenient scum pool
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
I'm not opposed to char claiming. I don't think I've seen it really hurt town yet, and the expected value from generating activity is probably worth it regardless.
U can claim after Wylted full claims 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Joebob
5. Austin
6. Whiteflame
Assuming you are town, 2 of the above are scum. Help me town confirm one so we can end the game before DP2 begins
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
I'm the Overly Friendly kid.

Don't worry about me today because my role should be self-resolving.

Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
If people want me to I'd be okay with full claiming. It would be good to get it out of the way while I can still be active.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Trying to townblock people on page 3 of D1 has gotta be the silliest strat I've seen here yet. Especially given fakeclaims seem pretty easy here?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
If people want me to I'd be okay with full claiming. It would be good to get it out of the way while I can still be active. 
Nah, no need
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Owen_T
you are town. Help me lynch between joebob or whiteflame. Austin could be scum but probably not, so scum team is probably joebob and whiteflame.

unvote vtl joebob
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Pie
Catholic
Barney
Owen

Casey
Wylted
Whiteflame
Austin
JoeBob

WyIted
WyIted
New chart

scum

4.  Joebob
6. Whiteflame

unknown

5. Austin

Town

2. IlikePie5
3. Casey_Risk
7. WyIted
8. Barney
9. CatholicApologetics
1. Owen_T

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Trying to townblock people on page 3 of D1 has gotta be the silliest strat I've seen here yet. Especially given fakeclaims seem pretty easy here?
It’s based off of a combination of roles, reactions, etc. Why do you have a problem with people’s reads?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
The game is almost solved, help me get claims from Joebob and whiteflame
Owen_T
Owen_T
I'm not the biggest fan of putting on pressure just to see if WyIted will put out a fake claim or not. I don't love his response to you (I think we should be assuming some scum manipulation, and RB is a common one), but I do think that if his role is even somewhat verifiable, that's worth considering before pushing him to claim -Whiteflame
I feel like Whiteflame not wanting more information here is a town tell
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
The game is almost solved, help me get claims from Joebob and whiteflame
I’ll help you get a claim from JoeBob if you full claim first. Until then, my vote stays.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
I feel like Whiteflame not wanting more information here is a town tell
It’s a null tell for me
WyIted
WyIted
I am going to sleep. Will check-in in the morning. I think Pie is the only one who cares about my claim. I am ready to lynch between Joebob and Whiteflame and am open to lynching Austin since he has not been cleared yet. If I get to 3 votes on me I will claim probably but let's avoid that, and the other 2 votes have to be people in my town pool
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I am going to sleep. Will check-in in the morning. I think Pie is the only one who cares about my claim. I am ready to lynch between Joebob and Whiteflame and am open to lynching Austin since he has not been cleared yet. If I get to 3 votes on me I will claim probably but let's avoid that, and the other 2 votes have to be people in my town pool
If ur claim is adequate, I’ll trust ur read on Casey and we’ll be on the same page
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
If ur claim is adequate, I’ll trust ur read on Casey and we’ll be on the same page
You already know what I am, stop pretending to be this dense before I change my read on you and help me out.
JoeBob
JoeBob
I don’t really scum read anyone at the moment, so im open to go for a fullclaim from anyone.
Owen_T
Owen_T
I think that we may be rushing things just a tad. I don't even see where we got some of these town reads. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm a wee bit suspicious of Wylted for trying to move things along so quickly.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
I don’t really scum read anyone at the moment, so im open to go for a fullclaim from anyone.
since your open to that than please full claim
WyIted
WyIted
Owen is strong town. Dude is a coward as scum