Total: 446
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Typing something big hold on.
Mharman
Mharman
Very big. Also heads up I have a massive scumread on Austin now, and I was typing that up before I saw Lunatic replied to me when I checked my other tab.
Mharman
Mharman
But I’ll type up my explanation of myself first. Still working on it.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
This fakeclaim is gonna be good. It's almost been an hour and hes just now starting to write the defense. 

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
You try explaining everything you’ve done throughout the game while typing on a mobile phone

Confirmation bias go crazy 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mharman
You try explaining everything you’ve done throughout the game while typing on a mobile phone

Confirmation bias go crazy 

Yes, my mind reading abilities you were posting from a phone. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
predicted*
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
Wouldn't scum be more likely to visit the town player they are killing or disabling? We know scum visited Austin and JoeBob (or Austin is scum), and Mharman visited neither of those two.
Lunatic
Lunatic
im falling asleep its legit been an hour
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
I'd expect scum to panic and claim fast. And also to not be playing on a phone.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Savant
Wouldn't scum be more likely to visit the town player they are killing or disabling? We know scum visited Austin and JoeBob (or Austin is scum), and Mharman visited neither of those two.
There are two scum the other scum could have carried out the night kill. And its possible for mharman to be town here. Just saying its taking him a long time to answer. Phone or not. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Scum wouldn’t claim fast. They would be caught and trying to figure out a role that makes sense to self visit and asking their scum partner for help and ideas

Lunatic
Lunatic
If I was town I would claim my role and action then write up the long post explaining why
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
Wait, even more. One scum visited Austin, and one visited Luna/wf. Or Austin is scum. Either Mharman is clear, or Austin is the scum (and Mharman accusing him makes him townie.)
Lunatic
Lunatic
did Whiteflame claim roleblocked? We know there was a redirect too

WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Earth
wtf are you talking about? Pheonix isn't an antagonist
I didn't wrote the fucking article 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
So you watched me. You are town confirmed because I did visit myself. I was wondering if you investigated Whiteflame and ended up getting the result of your own affiliation because there of a bus driver instead of a redirector.

First off, I don’t know how you think he is being painted in a negative light in the article. You saw two things that gave you a feeling that aligned with your read on me and cherry picked them to fit your confirmation bias. I don’t know how you think a wiki article on the main protagonist of the whole series would paint him in a negative light. I just read and so thought most of it paints Phoenix in a positive light. Ace Attorney characters are very nuanced, which is something I noticed while researching Edgeworth as a redirector. Edgeworth has some good traits, but he is well-known for manipulating evidence that he became known as the “demon prosecutor.”

However, I will full claim: Doctor.

I visited myself because I thought I would be the NK. In the night, I believed firmly that Savant was scum after my read and Owen’s innocent flip after he claimed Innocent Child, which I thought conflicted with Savant’s magistrate claim (they were two roles that could save townies from mislynches, one by confirmation and by outright prevention)… which I felt left Austin as town. I felt the scum team would be stupid to go after Austin because it would give town info on what he was doing specifically (if Austin was town, another weird gambit or layer to his gambit was not out of the question).

Therefore, I concluded their best move was to roleblock him and look for someone else to kill. I thought about protecting Lunatic because of his refusal to claim in the DP, but I rejected that idea because I didn’t think he was an investigative role, given that I believed Austin’s claim of dreamer at the time. Therefore, I didn’t believe the scum team would think Lunatic was an investigative role either. So I knew the scum team would be looking for other PRs, at which point I believed I was going to be the target. Thankfully, Casey, despite being very secretive at the time, did say I could protect myself, so I did that believing the scum team would find my breadcrumbs.

Looking back, I definitely misevaluated that, because my crumbs might have been too well hidden for mafia, and they were based on faulty reasoning on my part. In DP1, I was making a huge point of saying I liked Austin from a mechanical standpoint. I even said that his role and character work way too well “especially from my perspective.” I forgot that dreamer can be disturbed (until someone mentioned it later in the DP) so when I saw Austin’s claim, I thought, “ok, perfect.” I then thought that I, as Phoenix Wright, was supposed to protect/defend Maya Fey, as is what happened in lore. I realize that I was incorrect now, but only now because my dumbass during the DP and NP didn’t even think about how dreamer being able to be disturbed would impact my mechanical read on Austin (after someone mentioned dreamer could be disturbed).

My justification for being doctor was that time and time again, Wright has saved others from guilty verdicts, sometimes the death penalty, as a defense attorney. This is also part of the reason I scumread Savant’s claim so heavily. I misread the justification he posted and thought it conflicted with mine, and there was no way Casey would use the same justification twice. I thought Savant’s claim said Athena saved people, when it really said she vowed to do so, which is different. I was so confident on Savant being scum that by the time this DP started, I read Joebob was killed, and assumed that was all I needed to read before voting on Savant. I completely did not notice Whiteflame was protected today until minutes later.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
@WyIted
Whiteflame's response makes sense imo if scum is Austin + WF. I think Mharman is probably town.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
If I was town I would claim my role and action then write up the long post explaining why
I wanted to do it all in one post. OCD moment
Savant
Savant
Also what are the chances the three people Austin accuses day 1 all happen to be town? Less than 50% according to my calculations.
Lunatic
Lunatic
UGH there are so many medical like people I thought would  be doctor, and he just claims the protagonist, but still claims doctor. Either theres not a doctor this game or he's telling the truth.

Ima wait on thoughts from the other players. Doctor is like the only role that makes sense with my results, but I wasn't expecting phoenix to be a doctor. Technically the justification makes sense from a 'protecting' pov not a lifesaving pov. But to buy that he is lying Id have to buy there  being no other protective roles in the game.

if you are a protective role please claim now. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote in the meantime 
Savant
Savant
In before WF claims a protective role to cause a mislynch.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I’d I thought there was any chance in hell Wright could be a doctor I wouldn’t have outted my results
Lunatic
Lunatic
This is wierd. Everything is wierd right now.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Why the fvck would anyone redirect a magistrate expect for to try to make Whiteflame look scummy but then on the other hand that seems too obvious and almost does the opposite
Mharman
Mharman
VTL Austin

I’m about to type a whole ‘nother one explaining why.

I’ll leave a tldr for Lunatic bc I feel bad about making him wait super long while my ocd ass types

1. Joebob’s role is basically the same thing as what Austin claimed, except it works with doctors and other irrelevant things
2. Doctor doesn’t work with Dreamer and I’m a dumbass for forgetting about how dreamers can be disturbed earlier
3. His behavior still sucks now that I think about it. He literally posted something like “look at me! I have this role and the matching character is the deuteragonist! No way I could be scum!”, then got busted for lying, then invented a fake gambit to cover his ass and get town cred because town was wondering if he was gambiting anyway
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
If we take out the redirector today I can ensure you get more results

Mharman
Mharman
Actually I don’t think I need to type another essay. I think y’all understand what I’m saying about Austin
Mharman
Mharman
Oh, thought of another one

4. So there’s obviously a ninja. And a redirector. That doesn’t leave anyone left who could disturb Austin’s sleep. We know the redirector used their abilities, so the Ninja probably Nk’d JoeBob.