Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 205
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Yeah if she used the same claim as scum before that's a big enough red flag for me. I want to use the DP to sus out the partner if possible.
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Yeah if she used the same claim as scum before that's a big enough red flag for me. I want to use the DP to sus out the partner if possible.
I haven't claimed or been the Restless Spirit before. The only other game I was scum in was the last mafia game, UPick, where I claimed to be the Virgin, which is a role that prevents anyone from dying during the following NP if lynched.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Here is where I got the ideal of 2x

Also pie mentions flavored cop a lot of times with no correction. My assumption has been that you are insinuating a weird mechanic with cop like you can use it on anyone who visits you or something odd like that.
So, in other words, because I gave a non-committal response to a suggestion that my role is along the lines of one of those limited use cases, you think I was definitely hinting at being one of them? I said multiple times during DP1 that my aim was not to give my full claim, so yes, it served my purposes to not give scum more insights into the specifics of how it worked. What benefit would there have been for me to correct Pie when I had already clearly stated that it was a limited use case? 

Yeah I have a weird memory I can remember facts from a single conversation that was meaningless 10 years ago but ofte. Forget stuff from yesterday or 5 minutes ago. Not sure if that is normal and nobody talks about it or not. Now that you mention it, I feel a feint memory of previously making that mistake. 
Alright then. Might be a good idea to check on that before pursuing a lynch that could end the game.

Fair enough. I think I am trying to.just justify behavioral reads through other means since we tend to downplay behavioral reads here for some reason. 
Noted.

Casey is scum though.. 
Maybe? I'm honestly still trying to understand your read.

Anyway, I have an early morning tomorrow. The VTNL makes nothing but sense given that it virtually guarantees we have another DP, while the theory about lynching Casey and extending MYLO doesn't track. The total RB that was used in Moozer's game was a 1X and I don't think Luna would give scum two shots even in a game he calls swingy, so we need whatever information we can get this NP.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Here it is. I guess the logic is that if her lynch benefits town it would be a stupid claim so she tried to WIFOM people out of lynching by that logic

And here we go again with her lynch benefiting town. It's also just easier to claim lynch activated roles as scum because there is only one way you can prove the role 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
The character is blacksmith. I said building earlier in DP1.
I know. There was still about a 2% chance that you were scum in my mind so I testing you. If you said anything other than building that would make you scum. Congrats you passed.

And Whiteflame passed the test I gave him too. I didn't lose my 1x shot after being role locked so if he said he did then he was scum.

This town confirms neither of you obviously, just avoids a scum confirmation.

As for the test I gave Casey... Need to ask Lunatic a question in PM.
WyIted
WyIted
I don't even feel like doing this but I want you guys to actually look at her town play. I will post when the kid is asleep but honestly she is quite good as town. She kicks ass. She clearly is trying to scum.hunt, she keeps an open mind and she is also very driven to make sure her actions help town.

Anyone who is familiar with her town game and doesn't scum read her her is not giving her the respect she deserves, but she is quite good and when the kid is asleep I will prove it. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I know what you are all thinking. "Very dumb tests, too easy for scum to pass".

Yes. Best I could think of on the fly. Sue me.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
Here it is. I guess the logic is that if her lynch benefits town it would be a stupid claim so she tried to WIFOM people out of lynching by that logic
The plan had been for Pie to bus me the entire time. I knew I was going to die from the beginning of that DP. I didn't expect to not be lynched. I was just trying to act in-character up until the point where Pie revealed his "evidence" that proved I was scum.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
@<<<Discipulus_Didicit>>>
Like I said I gotchu fam. Help me find the partner.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
I didn't know you before but I do now. You are very good. As town, you are very good. As scum, you will get there. 
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Anyway, I would actually like to stay up until later, but I have a 12-hour shift tomorrow and need to get some sleep while I still can. For now I would just like to point out again that we are still at MYLO. If Wylted is correct, the town gets a leg up. If Wylted is wrong, the town most likely loses the entire game. We have precious little new information at this phase in the game, and he's still pushing for a lynch. I'm not scum-reading him; I still believe that his willingness to immediately hammer Pie town-confirms Wylted, but he's acting recklessly here. If you ask me, the only sensible move here is to No-Lynch.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Seems obvious in hindsight but I just realized this as I was rereading...

if whiteflame is scum why is he trying to talk sense into me?

If Whiteflame and Casey are scum he doesn't want you to test the restless spirit because doing so kills his partner. Let me know what you think.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Also would explain the NK. Pie was going hard on WF.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If Whiteflame and Casey are scum he doesn't want you to test the restless spirit because doing so kills his partner. Let me know what you think.
Yeah lol . I  wasn't thinking. 

I am going to make my case against Casey but Casey is obviously scum here and the last one is between barney and whiteflame and honestly I it's going to be tough for me to figure out because barney has just been posting fluff and whiteflame has been forced to stay in a reactive position. 
WyIted
WyIted
I feel like whiteflame is owed more town cred but that sense of justice doesn't help catch scum
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
Do not say who you are going to doc or if you do say who you are going to doc you should lie. Keep scum guessing on who the doc target will be to maximize the chance of stopping a kill.

Also you should doc me. Trust.
Obviously when I said this it was because I was skimming the DP and thought you had the doc ability, not that you gave it to someone. My new advice is as follows, changes in bold:

Do not say who you are going to give doc to or if you do say who you are going to give the doc to you should lie. Keep scum guessing on who the doc will be given to to maximize the chance of stopping a kill.

Also you should give doc to wylted. Trust.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Casey_Risk
Like I said, I doubt that Luna would have included a total roleblocker in this game,
Why do you keep saying this?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Because she is scum bro. She is actually good as town. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
I keep telling you I am on board with Lynching casey. Stop trying to convince me I am already convinced. We Still need to get mharman on board, hence the interrogation.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
Dashboard
Player                          Character             Role                       NP1
Wylted                          Clan Recruiting   Neighborize        No one
Whiteflame                 Guard Tower        1X  Cop                 Barney
Casey_risk                  the Witch               Restless Spirit     N/A
Discipulus_didicit                                                                        RBed
Mharman                    blacksmith               Joat giver           RBed

Graveyard
420-1776                       Klause!                   Dark Lord            Mod-killed DP1
Savant                          the Builder!          motivator              Lyched DP1
iLikePie5                      War system!         Lynch-Defier      NKed

No theme split.

Impressions:
  • Wyited: I dislike #4, since yes he would call that bluff (not even saying I sus him, merely disagreeing with that statement of confirmation). Ok, #9 has me sus. #25 has me really sus, since I am not seeing whiteflame claiming to have been roleblocked. #32 moves in the same direction; I'm wondering if I missed an early post from whiteflame, but I've doublechecked them all.
    The tunnel vision on Casey is weird.  #104 reads like desperation to put a square peg into a round hole.
  • Whiteflame: I sus him, #13 acts like me stonewalling full claims is abnormal, and also that he wasn't roll blocked or killed. 
  • Mharman: #23 is potentially a major scum slip. With no one talking about role blocks yet this day, he mentions the plurality of them. Nevermind, #40 town confirms him for me (we suffered the same RB before even selecting people; scum wouldn't have that occur).
  • DD: #38  confirms for me a mass RB power, but it couldn't be as easy as all non-scum RBed; I'm guessing it's some type of status field from the game, which certain units are immune; still, eyes on the people who did not report being RBed. Oh credit for an idea that would effect everyone in #105.
  • Casey: #128 has be concerned and confused.

Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
Would you mind pointing out which post you said you were rollblocked?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Like I said, I doubt that Luna would have included a total roleblocker in this game,
Why do you keep saying this?
Put simply, because Luna is a very experienced player and I think he would design a better game than that. Yes, there was a game in recent memory with such a role, but it also had balance problems.

Even if I'm wrong about that though and there is a total roleblocker in this game, I know everyone can't be telling the truth because of my PoE. I'm town, I believe Wylted is town, and everyone else claims to have been roleblocked. No one claims to have any roleblocking abilities, so someone has to be lying, unless you think that the scum team is Wylted and me.

I think the most likely scenario is that the scum had something like a 2x roleblock and used it on whoever the townies are among my PoE pool. Personally, I sus Whiteflame and Barney most, mostly for the same reasons I sussed them yesterday. There's also the fact that Barney claimed last, which is convenient for scum. DD is also a possibility, especially since he seems pretty eager to go along with the lynch against me on a MYLO day.

Actually, come to think of it, DD is the only one who hasn't claimed yet, isn't he? DD, would you mind giving us your role? Everyone else has claimed.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Casey_Risk
There's also the fact that Barney claimed last, which is convenient for scum.
How so? Scum claiming stuff last is for when they fear being counter claimed, but in your theory they’d want to maximize the camaraderie.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
i must have read that post five times without seeing that. Thanks!
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Barney
Scum claiming stuff last is for when they fear being counter claimed, but in your theory they’d want to maximize the camaraderie.
Arguably, yes, but there's still the fact that you didn't claim DP1 and only claimed this DP after several roles had already been claimed/revealed.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Anyway, my shift is about to start. I stand by my position that the best course of action is to VTNL today. I'll talk here when I am able to. 
Barney
Barney
-->
@Casey_Risk
Not claiming DP1 is my SOP.

While usually it’s to hide investigators and other high value targets, in this case I happened to be one.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
I think it is safe to say that you me and wylted are the core town group at this point. Since wylted's role works only on odd nights it is most likely that you or I will be chosen for the NK.

Right now the scum pool is between Casey, WF, and Barney. Lynching any of those 3 has a 2/3 chance of hitting scum. Is there anything that can change your mind about a VTNL? The scum pool is going to be the same next DP as it is now and none of us 3 in the town block has any role that can change that tonight if we VTNL, which is as much as I will say about my role for now to keep scum guessing.

Wylted and I need to know whether you are even willing to consider lynching Casey today before proceeding.I don't like her answer to my question for a few reasons but how we go forward depends on you. If you are not willing to budge from VTNLing then it would be inefficient for wylted and I to waste time trying to convince you and we will instead move on to planning how we want WF and Barney to use their claimed roles.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I’d be fine ejecting Casey from the ship. I trust Wylted and I still heavily townread you