Debates: 29
WyIted
unvote
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
if whiteflame is scum why is he trying to talk sense into me? Also I may still be willing to just lose the game by lynching him because he is still lying about his role somehow. It doesn't add up.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Bro you x shot or nah? Need to discuss night strategy.
I responded to this already.
WyIted
WyIted
It also appeared casey was engaging in the instinct to distance herself from Barney last dp, especially how she brings him up in her reads

"Barney is very slightly scum"
It comes across as trying to to piss off your scum mate. Who says that instead of just "slight scum" . Like there is a grain of rice seperating a scum read from a town read. It sounds simultaneously like distancing while also trying not to offend the person in a PM with her by coming at him hard
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
if whiteflame is scum why is he trying to talk sense into me?
Fair. I am confident of my town read of you and mharman but not sure who to scum read. I have a theory but need Whiteflame to answer my question about whether he is x shot before we can test it.
WyIted
WyIted
*not piss off
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@WyIted
I’ll need to get caught up on reading.

I’m the archer tower, a watcher.

The archer just hangs out on her perch watching everything.

I did not even get to select a target because I was roleblocked.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Fair. I am confident of my town read of you and mharman but not sure who to scum read. I have a theory but need Whiteflame to answer my question about whether he is x shot before we can test it.
I just know he is lying about his role which is the only reason I have any doubt of barney being the last scum
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Whiteflame is 1x Cop according to post #72 in this thread
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
responded to this already.
Alright I see it now. So you are basically vanilla now? Usually shots go away if role blocked iirc.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Okay as I suspected everyone with a blockable role was role blocked.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Alright I see it now. So you are basically vanilla now? Usually shots go away if role blocked iirc.
That's not how I've seen RBs work before on X-shots, but I can check.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
I did not even get to select a target because I was roleblocked.
WTAF? No way four players got RB'ed last night.
WyIted
WyIted
You guys do realize that Casey essentially CCed pie who is obviously town

And rhat now whiteflame has went from having a 2x cop or something to a 1x cop and he is now being CCed by barney. I don't give a shit watcher is weak cop

So Casey is scum and we can figure out who to lynch between barney and whiteflame next dp
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Casey_Risk
I assume one of the scum roles is "server maintenance", I remember that happening at the most inconvenient times when I played CoC.
WyIted
WyIted
There is no theme split
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
...I really don't get this. Pie's role was, essentially, a chance at a lynchproof and a chance at redirecting that lynch to someone on your wagon. Casey's claim is retaining some voting power after being killed. How is that a CC?
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
How? Pie and I have different roles. Pie's role allowed him to potentially cheat death, mine just allows me to be an asset to the town for a brief period after my death.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
You you already pointed out the plan of lynching Casey because even if town it won't end the DP doesn't work right now but it does work if there is only one scum left.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
whiteflame has went from having a 2x cop or something to a 1x cop and he is now being CCed by barney
When did I ever say I was a 2X Cop? And how does a Watcher CC me?
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I assume one of the scum roles is "server maintenance", I remember that happening at the most inconvenient times when I played CoC.
There was a game on here where there was a "1x Total Roleblocker" role (it was actually the first game of mafia I played on DART). I kind of don't think Luna would include something quite that powerful in this game, though.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
Both extend mylo. I assume when creating games you would only want one role to extend mylo. Like you would not want a cop a watcher and a doctor all I. The same game. Plus what we all have customized roles besides barney who is just watcher. 

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
Sure. I have a JOAT ability where, instead of having multiple abilities I can use, I can gift multiple abilities to others.
I missed your character claim. Is it the gifting mechanism or something? I remember being able to gift troops in CoC so I guess that makes sense.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Both extend mylo. I assume when creating games you would only want one role to extend mylo.
I've seen you assume this about Restless Spirit now a couple of times. I don't recall which game it was, but I seem to recall that Barney was the Restless Spirit and it didn't function that way (i.e. as a means of adding to the number of people in the town pool beyond just functioning as another vote). If two town die at this point, even if one of them is the Restless Spirit, the game ends at 2-2. There is no vote. Unless there's some version of the role I'm unaware of, it does not extend MYLO.

Like you would not want a cop a watcher and a doctor all I. The same game. Plus what we all have customized roles besides barney who is just watcher. 
Given that we just saw multiple roles get roleblocked by scum, I think your views of what balance looks like in this game are a bit off. Scum basically got a free pass through NP1 to avoid any detection or protection. How do you think Luna would balance that?

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Here is why restless spirit does not work to extend the game in MyLo right now:

4 town 2 scum -lynch the spirit
2 town 1 spirit 2 scum - lynch scum, spirit goes away
1 town 1 scum - not enough votes to lynch 

Here is why it DOES work if there is only one scum left in MyLo:

3 town 1 scum - lynch the spirit
1 town 1 spirit 1 scum - lynch scum, town wins 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
Here is where I got the ideal of 2x

Also pie mentions flavored cop a lot of times with no correction. My assumption has been that you are insinuating a weird mechanic with cop like you can use it on anyone who visits you or something odd like that.

If two town die at this point, even if one of them is the Restless Spirit, the game ends at 2-2. There is no vote. Unless there's some version of the role I'm unaware of, it does not extend MYLO.
Yeah I have a weird memory I can remember facts from a single conversation that was meaningless 10 years ago but ofte. Forget stuff from yesterday or 5 minutes ago. Not sure if that is normal and nobody talks about it or not. Now that you mention it, I feel a feint memory of previously making that mistake. 

Given that we just saw multiple roles get roleblocked by scum, I think your views of what balance looks like in this game are a bit off. Scum basically got a free pass through NP1 to avoid any detection or protection. How do you think Luna would balance that?
Fair enough. I think I am trying to.just justify behavioral reads through other means since we tend to downplay behavioral reads here for some reason. 

Casey is scum though.. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Forget all that math bro, she is scum. It doesn't matter. We should perhaps no lynch here but I don't want to be dead next dp and then have to watch you guys talk yourself out of lynching here for stupid reasons.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Even that logic assumes that having a living spirit who is still able to cast votes prevents the mafia from winning, which we don't actually know for a fact. Regardless, we are still at MYLO right now. By this point we've learned everyone's role claims, and everyone with an active ability aside from Wylted has claimed to have been roleblocked. Like I said, I doubt that Luna would have included a total roleblocker in this game, and if I'm right about that, it means that somebody has to be lying.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
This is me and you right now.

I am jack Nicholson 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The character is blacksmith. I said building earlier in DP1.