Total: 106
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Here we go again with the #1 Bible Stupid Fool Miss Tradesecret!

MISS TRADESECRET LYING POST AGAIN RELATING TO US:  “I really am not interested in whatever either of them say. Yes, I can see they have reams of posts. But I am not interested in reading any of it whatsoever.”

This is such a farce on her part, SHE READS OUR POSTS RELATING TO HER BIBLE DUMBNESS ALRIGHT, whereas they’re blatantly in front of her at all times!  Besides, the irony is that we are teaching her the TRUTHFUL words of the Bible when we have to easily CORRECT her Bible Stupidity! LOL!

MISS TRADESECRETS OUTRIGHT LIES AGAIN TO US!:   “Until they apologize for their lying trolling and bullying, I refuse to engage with them.  Neither of them has PMed me to even do so.  Not that I expect them to.” 

HUH?  We’re going to apologize because we had to point out in how utterly Bible Stupid Miss Tradesecret is? NOT!  She refuses to engage with us, where she couldn’t do this in the first place because we OWN her unadulterated Bible Stupidity, and then went into HIDING again before she came back to this forum!

Furthermore, why would we want to biblically embarrass Miss Tradesecret any further with her Bible Stupidisms®️ with PMing her, where we couldn’t because as EXPLICITLY shown, she blocked us as this link shows herewithhttps://www.imagebam.com/view/MEHHEFR

Stephen, as before, Miss Tradesecret still thinks that we are as inept as she is, and since we are NOT, we can read through her devious post #60 to what it truly represents, which she spews forth more LIES in front of this esteemed Religion Forum as shown at her embarrassing expense AGAIN!

I can just visualize AGAIN when Miss Tradesecret is reading this post of mine because it is right in front of her, she can’t help it!  Poor girl. :(

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Critical-Tim

Critical_Tim, who is on record in calling Jesus a LIAR as God because of His literal words, and is vying to be as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret, and was obviously sent to this Religion Forum from Satan himself to disrupt Jesus’ true literal words within the scriptures, and now calls Peter a LIAR, and as explicitly shown, wants to be this Religion Forum's funny comedian because of his Devil Speak in reinterpreting Jesus' LITERAL words that are laughter at its best, and now is the "king of ungodly circular reasoning," and a RUNAWAY from Jesus' direct LITERAL words within the scriptures that I posed to him, and where he flunked out of Miss Tradesecret’s School; How to Run Away from Disturbing Literal Bible passages.

YOUR INTIAL POST #1 WHERE YOU BROKE THE COC RULES AND SPECIFICALLY CALLED ME OUT IN YOUR THREAD HEREIN WITH MORE OF YOUR PRE-SCHOOL BIBLE DUNCERY®️

In essence, this is where you comically said that you summed up my alleged actions, but as shown, they were making you the continued Bible fool here upon this Religion Forum
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411428

YOUR POST #2 WHERE YOU LIED BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT ADDRESS MY POST #21 AND REMAIN INTELLIGENT LOOKING IN THE AFTERMATH, WHERE YOU STATED: “All comments regarding Christian scriptures and interpretations can be addressed here.Now, let us begin.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411347

HERE IS MY POST #21 EASILY REFUTING YOUR WANTING INTIAL POST WHERE YOU HAD TO RUN AWAY FROM IT AS USUAL WHEN I CONFRONTED IT, LOL:  Therefore in my post #21 I “began” addressing your questions to me in your initial post, but in doing so, I EASILY showed the membership AGAIN in what a complete Bible idiot you truly are!  LOL!

Since it was shown that you could not address my post #21, but to only RUN AWAY from it with your kintergarden responses that is relative to a Bible fool like you, therefore, you had to come up with a “shiny object distraction,” so to speak, to take the limelight off of your Bible Stupidisms®️and Runaway Tactics! Therefore, BINGO, you came up with the lame “Cult Brothers” for Stephen and I; with more of your pre-school circular reasoning that followed!  ROFLOL!!!  

Seriously, when Bible stupid members like you arrive in this forum, you become very predictive for your next pre-school moves to HIDE from your embarrassment of Stephen and I outright OWNING YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY, just like we did with the equally Bible Dumb Ass®️ Miss Tradesecret over the years!  

NEXT RUN AWAY LIKE “CRITICAL-TIM" FROM REINTERPRETING THE DISTURBING LITERAL DIRECT WORDS OF JESUS TO SAYING SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT SAID BY JESUS, WILL BE …?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Critical-Tim

Critical_Tim, who is on record in calling Jesus a LIAR as God because of His literal words, and is vying to be as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret, and was obviously sent to this Religion Forum from Satan himself to disrupt Jesus’ true literal words within the scriptures, and now calls Peter a LIAR, and as explicitly shown, wants to be this Religion Forum's funny comedian because of his Devil Speak in reinterpreting Jesus' LITERAL words that are laughter at its best, and now is the "king of ungodly circular reasoning," and a RUNAWAY from Jesus' direct LITERAL words within the scriptures that I posed to him, and where he flunked out of Miss Tradesecret’s school of; How to Run Away from Disturbing Literal Bible passages.

Critical-Tim, can you give us just one more comedy routine in Satanically reinterpreting the DIRECT LITERAL WORDS of Jesus to make it say not what it literally means, but something that is 180 degrees apart? Pleeeeeeeeese?  Come on, we had to put up with your Bible ineptness, therefore, this is the least you can do to make us LAUGH AGAIN with your ever so funny and out of context Bible reinterpretations!  Priceless!

Here, let me give you an easy one to reinterpret Jesus’ DIRECT LITERAL WORDS away from what they really mean, where this verse resided in the link where you cherry-picked one verse to reinterpret, but left this following one below and two others behind in this link for obvious reasons, okay? READY? …:

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

(Pssst, mums the word, shhhhhhh ….. therefore, to help you not to be the greater Bible fool, the “tradition” was within the Old Testament within this revealing passage: "For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.” (Leviticus 20:9)  Shhhhh, you can thank me later, okay?)

THE MEMBERSHIP IS WATCHING,  DON’T LET US DOWN WITH YET ANOTHER COMEDY ROUTINE BY YOU IN CHANGING THE LITERAL WORDS OF JESUS THAT MAKE THE ASTUTE MEMBERSHIP LAUGH WHOLEHEARTEDLY AT YOUR BIBLE STUPID EXPENSE!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,

Here we go again with the #1 Bible Stupid Fool Miss Tradesecret!

MISS TRADESECRET LYING POST AGAIN RELATING TO US:  “I really am not interested in whatever either of them say. Yes, I can see they have reams of posts. But I am not interested in reading any of it whatsoever.”
“Until they apologize for their lying trolling and bullying, I refuse to engage with them.  Neither of them has PMed me to even do so.  Not that I expect them to.” 

Yes, and it's not the first time s/he has wheeled out this old tripe. She has already denied several times  reading material posted on the religion forum by both you and I , adding " I have absolutely no interest in what they [you or I] have to say".

How could I ever forget that historic day when the Reverend Tradesecret informed us both In December last year that;

Tradesecret wrote:  I didn't want to do this. But I am going to put both you and Brother on permanent block.

And I  replied;

Stephen wrote: You do as you please. But do not be a coward by responding to anything I write where I cannot respond to you directly in return. It is an extremely cowardly practice carried out by a few here..... and  a habit that  I am confident that you will not be able to resist practicing yourself.

A cowardly act I called that practice. And I assured the Reverend that I had confidence that s/he wouldn't be able to stop himself doing exactly that.  Indeed I predicted in a reply to you just after we were blocked;

Stephen wrote: Brother. I am telling you now. Tradesecret's narcissistic personality, his ego , arrogance and air of superiority will simply not allow him to  resist responding. You can bet your last $  that Tradesecret will come up with his own definition and meaning to the words "permanent block", that he speaks of here> #390

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Critical-Tim

Critical_Tim, who is on record in calling Jesus a LIAR as God because of His literal words, and is vying to be as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret, and was obviously sent to this Religion Forum from Satan himself to disrupt Jesus’ true literal words within the scriptures, and now calls Peter a LIAR, and as explicitly shown, wants to be this Religion Forum's funny comedian because of his Devil Speak in reinterpreting Jesus' LITERAL words that are laughter at its best, and now is the "king of ungodly circular reasoning," and a RUNAWAY from Jesus' direct LITERAL words within the scriptures that I posed to him, and where he flunked out of Miss Tradesecret’s school of; How to Run Away from Disturbing Literal Bible passages.

YOUR LAUGHABLE POST: "I don't plan on this going on until they agree, after all, they will never admit to logic. I just wanted to make a fully comprehensive post that I can provide a link to in the future when he tries to disrupt my discussions.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411525

HELLO? Just like I did with the #1 Bible Stupid Fool Miss Tradesecret over the years, I have been making a booklet with all of your ungodly, but still funny as hell, posts that you made in outright showing everyone in just how truly BIBLE STUPID you are within this Religion Forum!  

Oh, how could I have disrupted your comical Bible inept discussions, where in your wanting Buddhist thread, I only came in to tell you relative to TRUE Christianity, that the faith of Buddhism was explicitly WRONG!  BUT, what did you do, you unfortunately engaged me for several more pages where you fell flat upon your proverbial face in front of the membership with your grasping for straws refutations to my Biblical axioms!  LOL!!!!

Critical-Tim, God Damned you are truly funny in your Satanic ways! Did you ever think of writing Christian Comedy Sketches relating to changing Jesus’ DISTURBING LITERAL WORDS within the scriptures, like you did for us, but now for Saturday Night Live? Yes? Maybe?  

MEMBERSHIP, IF "CRITICAL-TIM" GOES ON TV, OR DOES ROAD SHOWS LIKE I PROPOSED ABOVE, WE CAN NOW SAY WE KNEW “CRITICAL-TIM” BEFORE HE BECAME A TRUE CHRISTIAN COMIC GENIUS IN REWRITING JESUS' DISTURBING LITERAL WORDS TO SAY WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAID, THEY REALLY DID'NT, AND SUBSEQUENTLY, HIS CROWDS LAUGHTER WILL PREVAIL, PRAISE!  

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Continued update where Miss Tradesecret is in fact, a FEMALE, as her biography gender reveals in this link: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEPC9JU

With your embarrassing material in your REVEALING post #64, along with mine relative to Miss Tradesecret BLOCKING US, where we couldn't PM her in the first place, nor could we address her specifically anymore in our posts because once blocked, COC rules say to steer clear of Miss Tradesecret to not easily embarrass her relative to her Bible Stupidity!

Seriously, how can Miss Tradesecret stay upon this Religion Forum anymore, when shown to be an outright LIAR as shown by me and you?!

CASE CLOSED!!!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT WANTS TO BLATANTLY LIE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP, WILL BE . ..?

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Critical-Tim
I'd like to start another topic now that this one has finished. Perhaps you have some interesting philosophy suggestions?
Perhaps the irrationality and futility of materialism? It would somewhat mirror our previous discussion on objectivity and subjectivity.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Critical-Tim

Critical_Tim, who is on record in calling Jesus a LIAR as God because of His literal words, and is vying to be as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret, and was obviously sent to this Religion Forum from Satan himself to disrupt Jesus’ true literal words within the scriptures, and now calls Peter a LIAR, and as explicitly shown, wants to be this Religion Forum's funny comedian because of his Devil Speak in reinterpreting Jesus' LITERAL words that are laughter at its best, and now is the "king of ungodly circular reasoning," and a RUNAWAY from Jesus' direct LITERAL words within the scriptures that I posed to him, and where he flunked out of Miss Tradesecret’s school of; How to Run Away from Disturbing Literal Bible passages.

YOUR LAUGHABLE RUN AWAY QUOTE TO THE MEMBERSHIP!!! LOL!!!:  "I'd like to start another topic now that this one has finished. Perhaps you have some interesting philosophy suggestions?"

Start another topic other than this thread of yours where you made it just for me as you directly went against COC rules in doing so?!  Really?

Listen, if you have to RUN AWAY from me owning your drastic Bible Stupidity and Ignorance, I don't blame you for Christs sake!  

I HAVE EASILY BURIED YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE INEPTNESS AS SHOWN IN THE LINKS BELOW, SORRY :(

1.  I EASILY refuted your post to me where what you thought you knew about the scriptures, YOU DIDN'T, and you did not try and refute my Bible superior knowledge over your grade-school assumed knowledge ! LOL

2.  Your laughable cherry-picking a passage from one of my posts, and you "trying" to insidiously say that what the LITERAL WORDS of Jesus in said passage, ws not what He really meant, that was pure comedy at its best! LOL!

3.  With this scenario, you put your tail between your legs and RAN OFF to hide again from the direct disturbing words of Jesus the Christ because you could not spin doctor them away with your Satanic Devil Speak!  Furthermore, you obviously went to Miss Tradesecrets school of;  HOW TO RUN AWAY FROM DISTURBING LITERAL BIBLE PASSAGES" but as explicitly shown in your own thread, YOU FAILED HER CLASSES!  LOL!

4. This embarrassing post to you was just a re-cap of Jesus and I outright OWNING your Bible ignorance AGAIN relative to your initial post.

5.  Here you RAN AWAY from a direct Jesus inspired LITERAL WORDED passage made by Him, that you bypassed before to save face!  All I wanted is for you to make us LAUGH AGAIN with your Satanic interpretations of Jesus' DIRECT LITERAL WORDS as shown in the passage given to you, BUT YOU FAILED AGAIN and ran off to hide with Miss Tradesecret!  Are you still shaking SCARED to even try to refute this said post, yep, you are!  LOL!

6.  In this situation, you laughably said you just wanted to create a thread to use in the future when I allegedly try to disrupt your discussions. HUH? Subsequent to me easily Bible Slapping you Silly®️, along with Stephen doing the same, you will be HIDING this thread like Miss Tradesecret had to do over the years when she was made the outright Bible fool!   I would be remiss if I didn't say that I will use this thread in your behalf to show the membership in just how Bible Stupid you are, and where you had to RUN AWAY from my posts to you because you could NOT refute them, praise!  LOL!

Jesus and I will continue to wait for your "reappearance" because the membership are still here reading your RUN AWAY posts that you have yet to respond to from me, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY AND HIDE FROM THEM, what's new? NOTHING!  LOL!

Shhhhh, here is an image of Critical-Tim relative to this THREAD HE CREATED FOR ME ALONE, where he cannot answer all of the questions that I posed to him, and he therefore had to RUN AWAY from them:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEPCCF6

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Athias

YOUR QUOTE OF ANOTHER TOPIC WITH THE BIBLE RUNAWAY "CRITICAL-TIM" IN A RELIGION FORUM?:  "Perhaps the irrationality and futility of materialism? It would somewhat mirror our previous discussion on objectivity and subjectivity."

B-O-R-I-N-G,  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .........  WAIT, never mind, if you two accomplish this discussion, let me know because it will be a great "sleep aid" to read it, thank you!

Athias
Athias
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
B-O-R-I-N-G,  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .........  WAIT, never mind, if you two accomplish this discussion, let me know because it will be a great "sleep aid" to read it, thank you!
Glad I can help. Enjoy your night, sir.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
Do you mean materialism or materialism?

If the former, then perhaps the irrationality and futility of everything would be more appropriate.

If the latter, then the irrationality and futility of materialism is apt.

Therefore, maybe I could propose the irrationality and futility of philosophy, within the context of everything and the irrationality and futility invested therein.

Nonetheless, I currently run with the idea of an outcome, wherein noting can be over looked.

Well let me rephrase that:

Nothing as in something as in everything cannot be overlooked,

Because we cannot conclude anything at this stage of material development.

I would suggest that we have concluded somethings, relative to material development and it's processes...Though we clearly cannot conclude an outcome to material development.

At which point the juxtaposed similarities between the former and the latter become apparent.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas

Critical_Tim, who is on record in calling Jesus a LIAR as God because of His literal words, and is vying to be as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret, and was obviously sent to this Religion Forum from Satan himself to disrupt Jesus’ true literal words within the scriptures, and now calls Peter a LIAR, and as explicitly shown, wants to be this Religion Forum's funny comedian because of his Devil Speak in reinterpreting Jesus' LITERAL words that are laughter at its best, and now is the "king of ungodly circular reasoning," and a RUNAWAY from Jesus' direct LITERAL words within the scriptures that I posed to him, and where he flunked out of Miss Tradesecret’s school of; How to Run Away from Disturbing Literal Bible passages.

Oh, oh, I can only assume that when I wanted you to Satanically reinterpret the following passage to provide us with yet more of your comedy routine, like you did with Jesus saying one has to hate their parents to be a follower of Him, this very disturbing passage in question shown below seemingly was just too much for you to try and spin doctor it away?!  You can’t think of anyway to perform your comedy routine upon this topic in saying that what Jesus is LITERALLY SAYING is not what Jesus really meant to say? LOL!

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

Okay, to not make you the complete RUNAWAY from Jesus’ DIRECT LITERAL PASSAGES, you pick out three of them in the list below that you have been RUNNING AWAY from since their inception in your comical Buddhist thread, and REINTERPRET them to make said passage not mean what they LITERALLY STATE, like you did before at your embarrassing expense, agreed? Why of course you do because the membership is watching you RUN from disturbing passages like Miss Tradesecet has done for years! LOL!

4. JESUS AS GOD SAID:  "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:37)

5.  JESUS KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN AND INFANTS: "I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

6.  JESUS AS GOD BEING AN ABORTIONIST:  The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you.  It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit AND IF THEY GIVE BIRTH, I WILL SLAUGHTER THEIR BELOVED CHILDREN.  (Hosea 9:11-16) 

7.  JESUS AS GOD SAID IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW HIM, YOU ARE TO BE MURDERED: "But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman." (2 Chronicles 15:13)

8. JESUS AS GOD MAKES PARENTS EAT THEIR CHILDREN:  "And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them." (Jeremiah 19:9)

9. JESUS AS GOD MURDERS THE INNOCENT FIRST  BORN OF EGYPT: " At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt ..."  (Exodus 12:29)

10. JESUS AS GOD COMMANDS YOU T0 MURDER FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ENTICE YOU TO OTHER GODS: "But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death ......." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12) 

11.  JESUS AS GOD COMMANDS YOU MURDER ANYONE THAT SERVES OTHER GODS:  "That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."(2 Chronicles 15:13)

12.  JESUS AS GOD MURDERS LITTLE CHILDREN TO BE DASHED TO PIECES AND WIVES RAPED:  "Anyone who is found will be thrust through, And anyone who is captured will fall by the sword. Their little ones also will be dashed to pieces Before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered And their wives raped." (Isaiah 13:15-18)

13. JESUS AS GOD SAYS TO MURDER HOMOSEXUALS:  " If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."  (Leviticus 20:13)

14. JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS SAYS: "Anyone who attacks their father or mother is to be put to death." (Exodus 21:15)

15.  JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS SAY IT IS OKAY TO BEAT YOUR SLAVES:  “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOW. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." (Luke 12:47) 

Critical-Tim, I and the membership will await your comedy routine outcome to three of the passages above for you to at least try and save face within this prestigious Religion Forum, where you have absolutely no business being here in the first place because of your RUN AWAY status from disturbing LITERAL passages spoken by Jesus as God!!!

Critical-Tim
Debates: 3
Critical-Tim
-->
@Athias
Perhaps the irrationality and futility of materialism? It would somewhat mirror our previous discussion on objectivity and subjectivity.
I'm not certain of my stance on that topic, but I'd love to explore it if you create the forum.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Critical-Tim

Critical_Tim, who is on record in calling Jesus a LIAR as God because of His literal words, and is vying to be as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret, and was obviously sent to this Religion Forum from Satan himself to disrupt Jesus’ true literal words within the scriptures, and now calls Peter a LIAR, and as explicitly shown, wants to be this Religion Forum's funny comedian because of his Devil Speak in reinterpreting Jesus' LITERAL words that are laughter at its best, and now is the "king of ungodly circular reasoning," and a RUNAWAY from Jesus' direct LITERAL words within the scriptures that I posed to him, and where he flunked out of Miss Tradesecret’s school of; How to Run Away from Disturbing Literal Bible passages, and now has to remain SILENT to Jesus' LITERAL words to save himself from further embarrassment,

I am truly sad that Jesus' words and  I had to easily clip your wings in making you equal to Miss Tradesecret's Bible Stupidity in this Religion Forum.  It comes with the territory of you having to RUN AWAY from the LITERAL WORDS OF JESUS AS GOD, like you have done in your own thread, where how embarrassing can you get in front of the membership?!

I am sorry that you have to RUN AWAY with your tail between your legs of me easily Bible Slapping you Silly®️ as explicitly shown, and yes, Jesus and I know that you have to remain SILENT to my posts now for you to save what face you have left upon this esteemed Religion Forum, and to prevent you from further embarrassment because of your Bible ineptness.

This thread of yours will certainly come back to haunt you if you have the audacity to once again get out of line relative to your outright Bible ignorance,  sorry. :(
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Critical-Tim

Stephen,

How many times have we seen the likes of a Critical-Tim come into this forum with a balls to the wall approach in what they thought they knew regarding the scriptures, they didn't subsequent to our superior knowledge of the Bible, over their grade-school knowledge of same? 

As we can see, poor Mr. Critical-Tim has to take the wussy ruse of remaining silent to my posts now to save further embarrassment by him in trying in vain to respond to them! LOL!   With this candy-ass approach, who does this remind you of? YES! It reminds us of Miss Tradesecret that that has to be silent to our posts, where she couldn't debate herself out of a broom closet!

Yes, we'll see more of the Critical-Tim Bible Stupid modus operandi in the future, where Jesus in prayer always tells me to take these hell bound pseudo-christians to the carpet in His behalf when I follow these DIRECT LITERAL WORDS: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) , praise Jesus!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Critical_Tim,s[...................] vying to be as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret,

His videos appear to contradict his bio too.
This stood out too:

Debate Omission Notice:  'I have made a personal decision to decline debate invitations due to the negative impact they often have on fostering understanding'. 

Very odd thing for Critical_Tim  (who tells us his real name in his YT videos )to inform the members of considering he has a video on YouTube titled 'How to Debate'. 
 Unless he's not who he says he is.

Of course it could always be the case that our resident "author  of Children's Books" Critical_Tim is not who he claims to be and has picked out some obscure youtuber with less than 60 combined views over 6 videos and no comments than anyone on this forum and passed himself off as? 

Still. Although ever the sceptic , I always  welcome new faces to the religion forum , no matter how many faces they turn out to have.😁

It reminds us of Miss Tradesecret 

Indeed. The Reverend returned once after a long sabbatical asTimid8967 https://www.debateart.com/members/Timid8967  if remember correctly. And he too wanted religion abolished and the bible thrown in the trash , just like the Reverend. I wonder what ever happened to Dim Tim, because he was never banned.?
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Critical-Tim

Stephen,

In response to your very revealing quotes in your post #76

What a HYPOCRITICAL MESS Critical-Tim is turning out to be, as if Miss Tradesecret isn't a Satanic mess as well!

Critical-Tim and Miss Tradesecret (https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4) will make a dynamic duo with their ungodly Devil Speak relative to the faith of Christianity!  It will be an easy time for us when calling out these two minions of Satan regarding their outright Bible Stupidity all the time, praise Jesus revenge upon them upon their demise for being cowardly, detestable, sexually immoral, and liars:  “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

NEXT MEMBER THAT WANTS TO BE AS BIBLE STUPID AS CRITICAL-TIM AND MISS TRADESECRET AS EXPLICITLY SHOWN IN THIS THREAD, WILL BE ...?

Lemming
Debates: 7
Lemming
-->
@Critical-Tim
I would like to state that Mods seem to take reports from the targets of harassment more seriously than bystander reports of harassment.

I would also like to argue that it is better for the community if individuals who break the DART Code of Conduct are held responsible,
Even if 'you have thick skin towards Mr.BrotherD.Thomas,
'Not reporting certain actions by them,
Allows them to act that way towards other users.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lemming
I would like to state that Mods seem to take reports from the targets of harassment more seriously than bystander reports of harassment.

Have you read the thread, Lemming?
I was introduced into  and mentioned  and tagged in this thread before I had even joined it, by no one else other than  Critical-Tim himself. Here> #10 Here> #13 and  Here> #22.  It appears to me that Critical-Tim was desperate for me to join in the thread- his thread.

I only joined the thread here> #23

I aske a question in relation to his-  Critical-Tim's own comment/s. I then picked up on a blatant lie that the Reverend Tradesecret had told to  Critical-Tim ( a believer in honesty and truth according to his bio) and so I responded accordingly.> HERE #27

Critical-Tim didn't answer my question but did respond by calling me a member of a "cult" and an "Acolyte"   " BrotherS.Acolyte" to be precise with Brother Thomas being "cult leader" #32

I was then called "pathetic" for no reason that I could see? Here > #35

I hadn't abused or insulted Critical-Tim,  then and further reading will show nowhere that I did so after.

So please, do not start getting offended on someone else's behalf  and encouraging them to cry to the mods , especially when you don't have all the FKN FACTS!

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Stephen
I am not willing to consider your post #79 in depth,
Due to the gist of it and past posts by you,
I don't think there is value in it for me.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lemming
I am not willing to consider your post #79 in depth,

I am not surprised. Because  It goes against what it was you had automatically assumed and then commented on nothing more than an unsubstantiated assumption.

That's correct. There "is no value in it for YOU",  because the actual facts don't square with your shit-stirring false accusations of harassment.,  Lemming.

Read this>>>#43  and this where I asked him to keep it civil! TWICE !#44  #46
Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@Lemming
I agree, and I have reported them, but I stopped after a while. Let's continue coherent discussions elsewhere, while the mods find themselves.
Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I have run away; I am seeking sanity.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Critical-Tim

In our post-modern world, people will refuse to interpret the Scriptures properly, because to do so or to suggest to do so - is a form of authority. 

And people in our post-modern world all want to be their own gods and masters. 

It requires people of course - to shut their eyes to reality and pretend that they are actually not real. 

but there you have it. 

Until the world takes another turn, and people start to accept that truth and reality might be a thing, it will only change one person at a time as they are converted to truth by the truth himself. 
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Lemming

Lemming,

If you want the rules to be followed, then at the onset of the RUNAWAY from the LITERAL WORDS of Jesus, Mr. Critical-Tim, went directly against the rules for calling me out in a special thread, do you understand this simple fact? Huh?

CODE OF CONDUCT:  Harassment: " Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment ....."

Therefore, you turned in Critical-Tim in violating the COC Rules, and for the future, if you are not going to engage  in the topic at hand in any thread, other than staying on the sidelines in just watching,  just mind your own fu*king business next time, understood?

NEXT MEMBER LIKE THE DUMBFOUNDED "LEMMING" THAT TURNED IN THE MEMBER THAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE, MR. CRITICAL-TIM, WILL BE ...?  LOL!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Barney
@Critical-Tim

Critical_Tim, who is on record in calling Jesus a LIAR as God because of His literal words, and is vying to be as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret, and was obviously sent to this Religion Forum from Satan himself to disrupt Jesus’ true literal words within the scriptures, and now calls Peter a LIAR, and as explicitly shown, wants to be this Religion Forum's funny comedian because of his Devil Speak in reinterpreting Jesus' LITERAL words that are laughter at its best, and now is the "king of ungodly circular reasoning," and a RUNAWAY from Jesus' direct LITERAL words within the scriptures that I posed to him, and where he flunked out of Miss Tradesecret’s school of; How to Run Away from Disturbing Literal Bible passagesand now has to remain SILENT to Jesus' LITERAL words to save himself from further embarrassment,

YOUR CRY BABY WUSSY "BOO HOO" QUOTE TO THE MODERATORS: "I agree, and I have reported them, but I stopped after a while. Let's continue coherent discussions elsewhere, while the mods find themselves."

Oh, you poor little boy, here you violated the COC rules FIRST AND FOREMOST by calling me out in a special thread, and then when I Bible Slapped you Silly®️ because of your outright Bible Stupidity, then you had to run to the moderators in essence crying to them; "please stop Mr. Brother D. Thomas because he is making me the ignorant Bible fool that I am, help me, pleeeeeeeeeeease!"  LOL!

Not only did you turn yourself into a HYPOCRITE for calling me out with a special thread in going directly against COC Rules, you disparaged the moderators in saying "that they need to find themselves!"  Really, now you make fun of the moderators just because you cannot defend yourself towards my godly posts?  LOL!!!

Remember Bible fool, I am NOT responsible for your unbelievable Bible Stupidity equal to Miss Tradesecrets, therefore I will always address it in an act of fervor in following Jesus' word in defending the faith when it comes to the DIRECT LITERAL WORDS OF JESUS: "We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5 understand Bible fool? Huh? Maybe?

Get used to me outright OWNING YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY, just like Jesus and I OWNING Miss Tradesecrets! 

Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
Do you mean materialism or materialism?
I meant materialism as in "physicalism."

If the former, then perhaps the irrationality and futility of everything would be more appropriate.
I suppose that would be the logical counterargument of materialist dogma. If one maintains that everything = phyiscal, then the futility and irrationality of the physical would be a proposition of the futility and irrationality of everything. However my contention is against the very premise that "everything = physical."  So no, it isn't appropriate.

Therefore, maybe I could propose the irrationality and futility of philosophy, within the context of everything and the irrationality and futility invested therein.
Elaborate.

Nonetheless, I currently run with the idea of an outcome, wherein noting can be over looked.

Nothing as in something as in everything cannot be overlooked,
Materialist dogma necessarily overlooks everything by attempting to pigeonhole "everything."

Because we cannot conclude anything at this stage of material development.
That is a presumption with no substantiated basis.

I would suggest that we have concluded somethings, relative to material development and it's processes...Though we clearly cannot conclude an outcome to material development.
What you have concluded is riddled with contradiction as it concerns materialist description.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Critical-Tim
I'm not certain of my stance on that topic, but I'd love to explore it if you create the forum.
Perhaps sometime in the near future.
Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@Tradesecret
Can you explain what you mean by "in our post-modern world?"

It was my impression that "modern" means in the current, while "post-" means after.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I am not willing to consider your post #85 in depth,