Blacks far more likely to commit crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the inverse

Author: Kaitlyn

Total: 185
hey-yo
Debates: 25
hey-yo
-->
@ILikePie5
Did I say they are? Again. Someone else talked on a specific time. Between civil war to civil rights. Im talking about that time frame.  

As for "prove" citizenship...we should also see how or where someone proves citizenship and if that crosses to other races. There are mixed reports as to how all that occurs. Luckily I dont think its a national issue. 

Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@hey-yo
So what do we take away from these statistics? 

One possible solution to your question at the end...Black community is among if not the most impoverished community in America. Historically this community observed the most financial and social barriers compared to any other community. All these things impact crime. 
No, impoverishment does not impact crime to any serious degree (refer to the second half): Blacks far more likely to commit crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the inverse (debateart.com) . Blacks are VERY well off in America, particularly compared to 3rd world countries, and even poorer Eastern European countries. What you are arguing here is wrong in both ways.

All of the narratives about "financial and social barriers" are just false narratives, but I won't debunk any of them until you specifically make the arguments.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
You if you like.  It's just more evidence for my claim.   What clear here is you want this to be about race.....when other factors are bigger determinants of crime

I do have one question though

Let's pretend it is about race.....what is YOUR solution?
Firstly, are you going to respond to anything here, especially since it contradicts what you're generally arguing here? Blacks far more likely to commit crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the inverse (debateart.com) Poverty is just not a bigger determinant of crime. It would be nice if it were, then we could far more easily address it. But you're completely ignoring the genetic component which far outweighs "poverty".

The solution first involves genetics plays a big role in crime rates. Different races have different typical genetics (not just in terms of crime rates), so the next step is to separate (not segregate) people well away from each other. Blacks can have their own states. Whites, Asians, Jews, Hispanics etc. too. Then, start giving the death penalty to the worst criminals (perhaps worst 1%). This will all make people much happier, cause far less violence, and actively lower the violence with each generation (because the most violent criminals are not breeding).
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IlDiavolo
I'm not sure if you're ignorant about genetics or you're just being how you really are, but I see you're forcing your conclusions to the detriment of some ethnic groups.
Nope. They're the conclusions that follow from the research that I look into.

You claimed based on a paper that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites and asians. That is not true, or at least it's a half truth. What the data shows is that blacks have poor results in IQ tests, which is not the same to say they're genetically less intelligent. Intelligence is determined by genes and the environment the person grows up. It's not only genes, so if a child is born in a poor family, there is a lot of chances he ends up being less intelligent than he should be because he is not well nourished nor well educated in his early years. www.unesco.org/en/articles/why-early-childhood-care-and-education-matters. I think I don't need to prove blacks are poorer than whites mainly because of their attitudes and their culture as TWS pointed out.
Most of what you are saying here is wrong.

Firstly, IQ is a proxy for intelligence, and it's by far the best by far because it has a ton of predictive validity. I.Q. Validity (debateart.com) I.Q. attempts to determine g factor (generally intelligence) by using g loaded questions (i.e. questions that test for mental ability, avoiding knowledge tests wherever possible). So, when someone scores poorly in a test, unless they're badly sleep deprived or intoxicated, it's a mostly accurate measurement of their intelligence, and that intelligence is mostly heritable.

Secondly, intelligence is impacted by environment, but I.Q. is roughly 80% heritable (leaving 20% to environmental impacts -- happy to expand upon this point if needed). Poverty has virtually zero impact on intelligence, unless the child is severely malnourished (which is exceedingly rare in 1st world countries) or sleep deprived (can't find a safe place to sleep). Even in the case of being severely malnourished, it doesn't affect intelligence that much. It's only recently that Eastern Asian brain size exceeded that of White brain size, and that was due to lack of nutrition for China's poorer people, particularly during the Great Leap Forward (historical Eastern Asian-White difference: Imgur: The magic of the Internet ) (modern Eastern-Asian-White difference: The Construction of a Chinese MRI Brain Atlas: A Morphometric Comparison Study between Chinese and Caucasian Cohorts - PMC (nih.gov) ) . Despite this, brain size only correlates with I.Q. at 0.24-0.4 (depending on the study you read), so East Asians were only marginally less intelligent than what they should have been had they been well-fed.

Thirdly, education doesn't impact intelligence to any serious degree, unless it's at early childhood (but this doesn't matter in the long run). Intelligence (g factor) is latent cognitive ability, not learned knowledge. Being poorly educated is pretty much a result of not having the right genetics for education, of which is compounded by having parents who have bad genetics for education, too (of which are inherited as well). Intelligence becomes more and more expressed as a child ages, so by the time they are 12-18 years old, genetics is the overwhelming factor in intelligence (relevant graph: Imgur: The magic of the Internet ; taken from: The heritability of general cognitive ability increases linearly from childhood to young adulthood - PMC (archive.org) ) (relevant graph: Imgur: The magic of the Internet ; taken from: Behavioral genetics of cognitive ability: A life-span perspective. (apa.org) )

Lastly, Black culture is a result of Black genetics impacting the environment, thus making a new environment, thus creating a feedback loop. You wouldn't have "Black culture" without Black genetics (a prominent, stifling genetic component being Black's lower impulse control, of which badly hurts their ability to save/invest long-term: (controls for parental SES and IQ A gradient of childhood self-control predicts health, wealth, and public safety (pnas.org) ) (meta-analysis of relevant data Racial Differences in Self Control – The Alternative Hypothesis (archive.org) )

You also said high levels of testosterone is associated to more violence and agression, and as blacks have more levels of testosterone than whites then they are more violent. This is also a half truth. Actually, researchers are pointing out that culture has something to do with the increase of T levels, it's not a genenital issue. According to the article, "...a growing body of evidence suggests that testosterone is as much the result of violence as its cause. Indeed, both winning a sporting match and beating an opponent at chess can boost testosterone levels. (On the other hand, losing a sporting match, growing old and becoming obese all reduce levels of testosterone.)". The article provides an example of it comparing southerners and northerners young americans blacks, the first have more T levels because of a practice called "culture of honor" that makes southerners to increase their T levels. In other words, high T levels responds to a cultural behaviour rather than a genetic trait.
Uh, even if culture is affecting testosterone levels, that ends up being genetic lol.

What you appear to be trying to say is that it's not heritable, in that instance, which is plausible. However, this doesn't dismiss the idea that there are differing levels of testosterone in Blacks versus Whites, both due to environment and naturally, and thereby cause Blacks to be more aggressive. You haven't actually counterargued what I said.

Blacks and Whites need to be separated. Give Blacks and Whites some good land and let's move past the utter disaster of attempting to create a sustainable multi-racial country.
Kaitlyn de mi corazón, you don't know what you're talking about. As far as I know America already had this racial segregation system and it worsened the american social problems. But at least we all start to know you better and your racist thinking.
No, not segregation. 

I want full separation for America. I want the different races living in different states.
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
I have responded to everything with my own counter evidence which shows poverty is the biggest determinant of crime.  Read rhd thread.  The evidence is clear 

So let me get this straight.   You want to abandon our constitution and form a new country based on racism 

How does one even define black?  The one drop policy?  

Not going to happen.

Dismissed 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
I have responded to everything with my own counter evidence which shows poverty is the biggest determinant of crime.  Read rhd thread.  The evidence is clear 
You haven't even referenced your claimed effect size at all or stated anything for one of your sources. You literally just posted a link.

The other data set you claimed is literally copy-pasted from the abstract (and of course there is no full-article). It gets the definition of moderate correlative strength wrong (it's 0.50, not ">0.25"). It doesn't break down how much further those 80% studies go over 0.25 in correlation. It's also showing association, not causation.

Your data doesn't contradict my data that you've failed to respond to after several posts: Blacks far more likely to commit crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the inverse (debateart.com) . It found a 0.253 correlation after looking at 153 studies (yours was only 34 and compiled well over a decade before my metanalysis). So, I don't know why you've decided to label it "counter evidence" when it doesn't contradict mine at all.

You just dropped the Swedish study I presented, as well as real world example that are completely unexplainable using your paradigm of 'poverty causes crime'. 

You've also failed to contend with the 6 genetic arguments that point to race being the greatest single determinant of crime. We also know that skin color correlates with crime at 0.55 (moderate correlation), totally blowing out your weak correlation IQ, skin color, crime, HIV/AIDS, and income in 50 U.S. states - ScienceDirect 

You've done better than most, but you've dropped most arguments I've made.

So let me get this straight.   You want to abandon our constitution and form a new country based on racism 
There's nothing racially hateful about White people having their own nation. Pathologizing it, which is what you are doing, is actually the racially hateful act here.

How does one even define black?  The one drop policy?  
Do you ever even consider counterguments to your own? You don't seem to be able to read any of them, at least the ones I post.

Try reading this one: Human races exist (debateart.com)

"Black" (a colloquial term for people of African descent) is a genetically valid sub-species of human. Human perception of this genetically valid sub-species is virtually 100% accurate.

Not going to happen.
We'll see about that...
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
As long as you admit you want to abandon the constitution to form a new country I'm fine.  And in this new country YOU HAVE TO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT STATE.

That will never happen 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
muh constitution
I'm super glad you dropped every contention to say that.

You're done.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
Look as long as you admit you hate our country and want to abandon the constitution to create forced relocation of American citizens we're cool

Would you be willing to be relocated?

That's what you want....right?
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
we get it: you hate black people.   
Lol, this is so Democrats.

Conservatives: Gives a detailed layout of a problem, and explains why this is and what solutions to provide.
Democrates: "racist" 
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
To be fair, I wouldn't say OP provided a reasonable explanation or a solution.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
The solution she gave was the forced relocation of people based on race

If that's not racism nothing is
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Savant
To be fair, I wouldn't say OP provided a reasonable explanation or a solution.
The OP fulfilled its BoP. It wasn't required to provide an explanation or solution. I did that later and you eventually dropped every point in our discussion: Blacks far more likely to commit crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the inverse (debateart.com) 
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Kaitlyn
I was responding to Lxam's statement about conservatives.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Kaitlyn

Maybe it's because, the majority of U.S. businesses are small, relatively new and owned by white Americans, according to new data published by the Census Bureau.
So, a black can't rob a black business because there are so few of them.
Lemming
Debates: 7
Lemming
-->
@Vegasgiants
Where does anyone say they want to destroy the constitution or force people to move?

I suppose people could 'choose to move,
An example of such is the Free State Project, Libertarians.

Or just look to past American history,
Our history is 'based on people moving to new areas and having the law reflect their beliefs.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Kaitlyn
Firstly, IQ is a proxy for intelligence, and it's by far the best by far because it has a ton of predictive validity. I.Q. Validity (debateart.com) I.Q. attempts to determine g factor (generally intelligence) by using g loaded questions (i.e. questions that test for mental ability, avoiding knowledge tests wherever possible). So, when someone scores poorly in a test, unless they're badly sleep deprived or intoxicated, it's a mostly accurate measurement of their intelligence, and that intelligence is mostly heritable.
I'm afraid it's not like that. I see by the way that you think in a linear way. Science is complex so if you don't analyse it in an integrative, holistic way you'll come to the wrong conclusion (or the conclusion you want to be).

Anyway, I'll explain it again. I was refering to the intelligence written in the DNA, not the intelligence that is developed by the person which can effectively be measured by a IQ test. The point is that environment plays a huge role in the development of intelligence. But even so, the way the person faces the IQ test can influence the final score as well, because of something called the Pygmalion effect. So, I pose the question, are blacks getting bad results in education because of the prejudices against them? My guess is a big yes.

Secondly, intelligence is impacted by environment, but I.Q. is roughly 80% heritable (leaving 20% to environmental impacts -- happy to expand upon this point if needed). Poverty has virtually zero impact on intelligence, unless the child is severely malnourished (which is exceedingly rare in 1st world countries) or sleep deprived (can't find a safe place to sleep). Even in the case of being severely malnourished, it doesn't affect intelligence that much. It's only recently that Eastern Asian brain size exceeded that of White brain size, and that was due to lack of nutrition for China's poorer people, particularly during the Great Leap Forward (historical Eastern Asian-White difference: Imgur: The magic of the Internet ) (modern Eastern-Asian-White difference: The Construction of a Chinese MRI Brain Atlas: A Morphometric Comparison Study between Chinese and Caucasian Cohorts - PMC (nih.gov) ) . Despite this, brain size only correlates with I.Q. at 0.24-0.4 (depending on the study you read), so East Asians were only marginally less intelligent than what they should have been had they been well-fed.
You might have strong evidence about the percentages you just provided so categorically. I wouldn't dare to do that.

At any rate, I'll prove that you're completely wrong, my dear neonazi.

Thirdly, education doesn't impact intelligence to any serious degree, unless it's at early childhood (but this doesn't matter in the long run). Intelligence (g factor) is latent cognitive ability, not learned knowledge. Being poorly educated is pretty much a result of not having the right genetics for education, of which is compounded by having parents who have bad genetics for education, too (of which are inherited as well). Intelligence becomes more and more expressed as a child ages, so by the time they are 12-18 years old, genetics is the overwhelming factor in intelligence (relevant graph: Imgur: The magic of the Internet ; taken from: The heritability of general cognitive ability increases linearly from childhood to young adulthood - PMC (archive.org) ) (relevant graph: Imgur: The magic of the Internet ; taken from: Behavioral genetics of cognitive ability: A life-span perspective. (apa.org) )
I guess you're not aware about the last advancements of genetics. It's well know today that the environment can strongly influence the expression of certain genes and genetical traits, like intelligence. It's called epigenetics. So, I'm not surprised that blacks have low intelligence because of their low socio economic status.

By the way, when I mention education, I mean all what implies education which includes stimulation. The brain is like a muscle that we should work out, otherwise it wouldn't perform at its maximum potential, which is what happens in impoverished people. Things like playing piano, playing chess or learning several languages,are ways to stimulate the brain and intelligence.

Lastly, Black culture is a result of Black genetics impacting the environment, thus making a new environment, thus creating a feedback loop. You wouldn't have "Black culture" without Black genetics (a prominent, stifling genetic component being Black's lower impulse control, of which badly hurts their ability to save/invest long-term: (controls for parental SES and IQ A gradient of childhood self-control predicts health, wealth, and public safety (pnas.org) ) (meta-analysis of relevant data Racial Differences in Self Control – The Alternative Hypothesis (archive.org) )
Are you suggesting that culture is genetic? How wrong you are. If what you say were true, there wouldn't be rich educated blacks who are not few in the US.

TWS made a good explanation about the roots of black culture, which as far as I know is related to ebonics and irish culture. So, the american black culture wasn't made up by slaves but borrowed by irish. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

What you appear to be trying to say is that it's not heritable, in that instance, which is plausible. However, this doesn't dismiss the idea that there are differing levels of testosterone in Blacks versus Whites, both due to environment and naturally, and thereby cause Blacks to be more aggressive. You haven't actually counterargued what I said.
In the same paper I provided, it says there was no difference in T levels among educated young blacks. So that proves your hypothesis is incorrect.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Lemming
I asked the op and they want states separated by race.   You can't do that voluntarily 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Kaitlyn
@Vegasgiants
Hm, which post?
Control F "State", page, 1,2,3,4, ah 5,
Posts #123 and #124

Oregon had laws that excluded blacks,
Got repealed eventually.

I'm doubtful one could get the rest of America to support legislatively forcing people out of land they have lived in for generations,
(Well, modern America, and maybe, and maybe again depending 'what people)

Not that I'm saying exclusion is good, or bad.

But once a person 'becomes a resident,
Seems to me hard to take that right away from them.
Also comes off as wrong, to most people.
. . .

I suppose one could try making life for an ethnicity unpleasant, until they leave,
Such as holding Nazi flag parties or something,
But again, I doubt anyone could convince enough racists, to enact such a plan, assuming it could even work.

I'm doubtful one could even gather enough racists to make a sizeable number of functioning number of interconnected communities,
Though I suppose one might argue parts of America are already like that, where sizeable numbers of various ethnic groups live among their own ethnicities,
Eh, so maybe one could make small versions work,
Something the size of a state seems doubtful to me though.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Lemming
We did make life uncomfortable for blacks for decades in the South thru Jim Crow and lynching.

There still are lots of blacks in the south

The op admitted that she wants forced relocation of people by race which is the definition of racism
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Vegasgiants
Good point,
Why didn't they leave then?

I don't know, hm going to Google, for my own curiosity, but first post my own surface thoughts,

They were used to it, because of slavery, which is bad,
Or they hoped it would change with Reconstruction,
Grant worked against the KKK,
Economic opportunity was available with all the dead people from the Civil War,
The Racists still wanted workers, so did not make life uncomfortable for that reason or extent all the time,
Many 'did leave, but not all/most,
Racist movement was disorganized.
Not 'enough Racists.

I didn't say forced relocation of people by race wasn't racism.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Savant
What is it you want people to do with this information?
I can’t speak for the OP but I would I’ve shared this type of info before and want two things: 

1) I want people to really think about how this information conflicts with common narratives about race in America. Black people are told that they need to fear white people, especially when in a position of authority (“the talk”.) We’re constantly told about how bad white people are, things that happened 100 years ago are constantly dredged up while what’s happening in the here and now is ignored. In reality, they’ve killed roughly 100,000 more of us since the 1960s than we’ve killed of them despite the fact that we’ve outnumbered them at least 5 to 1 in that period. This info basically destroys the left wing, anti-white narrative because for the last half century black people have been victimizing white people, but we are told it’s the other way around

2) I want black leaders to be challenged to lead their communities towards a path where they stop hurting us. 
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Vegasgiants
Sowell is entitled to his opinion but it's all he has

If black culture was the problem rich black kids would do more crimes

They don't

Sorry

Actually they do. Raj Chetty examined anonymized census data for children born between 1978 and 1983 and examined their outcomes. Black men who grew up in the top 1% were as likely to be incarcerated as white men who grew up around the 30th percentile with a household income of $36,000. 

The NYT attributes this to racism but that’s pretty ridiculous to me. Anyone growing up in the top 1% is in a place of extreme privilege regardless of race. 

The few places this dynamic didn’t occur were places that had a large number of African immigrants. The dynamic also didn’t occur with black women who had similar outcomes as adults with white women who were raised in the same economic bracket. This suggests strongly that the problem is not racism or economics but a cultural issue with native born black men.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IlDiavolo
So, I pose the question, are blacks getting bad results in education because of the prejudices against them? My guess is a big yes.
You’d be wrong. 
It’s black culture.
It’s single parent households where the parent doesn’t take an active role in their education, much less the rest of their life. 
It’s associating academic success with “acting white” and belittling any black student who succeeds, bullying them along the way of either lower educational success or dropping out (if you can’t beat them, join them). 
It’s their lack of impulse control and predilection  for aggressive behavior (as Kaitlyn pointed out) that sees them disciplined more than any other race. 

Asians are the exact opposite in every way and are at the top of the academic ladder. Again. Its culture and nothing to do with prejudices. Unless you count the intraracial prejudices. 

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Kaitlyn
Meanwhile, there was a study which performed analysis of over half a million Swedish people looked into income levels and future criminality. They looked specifically at crime rates between poor kids who stayed poor into adulthood, and poor kids who become wealthier as they aged. For both groups, the criminality rates were virtually the same. This shows that poverty isn't a cause of crime, but rather a correlation http:/bjp.rcpsych.org/content/early/2014/08/14/bjp.bp.113.136200.abstract 

Site does not allow access. Also this is to a magazine. We need something that is easier to access like this link. 

Study provided by journal of economic structures looks into multiple countries and multiple statistics to see if results can be viewed across multiple countries. A serious benefit considering not two countries will experience the same economic/social environment. Policies will differ along with the practice of justice/law. 

Sweden carry more socialist policies. Today the difference between incomes is not as large as it is in US or other countries. What govt. considers to be poverty may not be the same in other countries. There are many factors that can influence a study's conclusion, but we can not see the study to determine how it influences the discussion.  

Our experiences with poverty is not the same either. 

In this study, researchers break down poverty as something a person can leave, fall into, have chronically, and more. Those who had fallen into poverty had a higher risk in using drugs to cope with their misfortune. 

If this study translates to american experience, then those in poverty would be more likely to do drugs, which is a crime. Still the goal is to recognize different aspects about poverty and how to research it. 

During the roaring 20's (i.e. economic boom and great wealth generation), crime increased, but as soon at the Great Depression took hold, crime rates actually went down (the opposite of what your hypothesis predicts) #2 - Homicide in the United States, - Full View | HathiTrust Digital Library Crime and the Great Recession | The Great Recession Effects (city-journal.org) 
Interesting read indeed! 
There is so much information. I find it interesting that the roaring 20's - the prohibition ERA - well known corruption in law enforcement saw a great decrease in crime. Who knew making America's past time a crime would some how shift crime away from murder, theft, etc. to supplement the people's needs. Maybe it was bad for business? 

Anyways the last article is interesting. Their conclusion is abortion and increased imprisonment decreased overall crime rates, while same time disproving other factors. Including poverty. Anyone correct me if Im wrong. That is what is suggested yes? 

The decreased and increase in crime is influenced by decrease and increase of incarcerations and abortions. Lets take a closer look into these things. 

This article claims poverty is #2 reason for abortion because the women "cant afford" having a kid. 

59% of women who seek abortions are already mothers;

-       Women who seek abortions are more than three time as likely to be poor; 49% are poor while the national poverty rate is about 12%;

-       75% of women who seek abortions are low income

While it is difficult to ascertain whether poverty makes someone more likely to commit a crime, data show it does make a person more susceptible to being arrested and more likely to be charged with a harsher crime and to receive a longer sentence. Adults in poverty are three times more likely to be arrested than those who aren’t, and people earning less than 150 percent of the federal poverty level are 15 times more likely to be charged with a felony

Some researchers find links between high incarceration rates among men of color and policy changes that criminalized social problems experienced by many people living in poverty (who are disproportionately people of color). These challenges include homelessness, mental illness, and drug or alcohol problems. The result, these researchers suggest, perpetuates poverty and racial inequality both within and across generations.[5]

Although causes of crime are layered and possess multiple factors, we should still be able to see how poverty and inequality are included as factors for crime. 

None of the effect sizes between crime and poverty could be considered strong or even moderate. A meta-analysis of 153 studies found the effect size to be .253 (weak correlation) with only 59% of the studies being statistically significant Assessing Macro-Level Predictors and Theories of Crime: A Meta-Analysis on JSTOR 
I followed the provided link to read this:
Across all studies, social disorganization and resource/economic deprivation theories receive strong empirical support; anomie/strain, social support/social altruism, and routine activity theories receive moderate support; and deterrence/rational choice and subcultural theories receive weak support.

What is your take on these sentences? 

Also real kicker. Disappointment. Cant access information. Oh darn. I guess this is further evidence for @KichiroMS

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@thett3
The NYT attributes this to racism but that’s pretty ridiculous to me. Anyone growing up in the top 1% is in a place of extreme privilege regardless of race
Not really. My brother is well to do as a broker. Easily wealthy although not 1%.  He gets dirty looks at his own apartment complex, has been asked if he was a pro basketball player, asked to show that he lives in his own apartment complex, and has said multiple times - he will be watched up and down the  isles at a store. 

If you are suspected to commiting a crime just by your race, thats not privlidge. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@FLRW
Maybe it's because, the majority of U.S. businesses are small, relatively new and owned by white Americans, according to new data published by the Census Bureau.
So, a black can't rob a black business because there are so few of them.
It's certainly possible that Blacks might not rob Black owned stores all that often because there are so few of them. We don't have the statistics to confirm one way or another )(at least I haven't seen them).

Also, Black people tend to live around Blacks, so they're more likely to rob a Black business because of closer proximity. As to much more likely I don't know.

Robbery of a business is only one type of crime, too.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Jesus is a being of unconditional love. 

For you to call him a serial killer is blasphemous, a mockery, and absolutely disrespectful to real christians who believe in the Bible. 

This is a disgrace. You are a fake christian. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IlDiavolo
Anyway, I'll explain it again. I was refering to the intelligence written in the DNA, not the intelligence that is developed by the person which can effectively be measured by a IQ test. The point is that environment plays a huge role in the development of intelligence. But even so, the way the person faces the IQ test can influence the final score as well, because of something called the Pygmalion effect. So, I pose the question, are blacks getting bad results in education because of the prejudices against them? My guess is a big yes.
IQ already attempts to capture the intelligence written in DNA (i.e. hereditary general intelligence).

Environment doesn't play a large role in the development of intelligence (it explains 20% of intelligence variance). 

The Pygmalion effect (more commonly referred to as 'stereotype threat' for the talking point) has been looked into many times with Black people. The way the experiments are generally conducted is that Black people do a test, then Black people do a test after they've been told that Black people tend to do poorer than other races. Recent research involving stereotype threat shows that there isn't a noticeable decline in Black performance due to explicitly stated prejudice: Stereotype Threat, Inquiring About Test Takers' Ethnicity and Gender, and Standardized Test Performance1 | Request PDF (researchgate.net) . In fact, there is a marginal benefit to Black scores when engaged with stereotype threat, increasing Black scores in the AB calculus from 14.59 --> 15.69, and the computerized placement tests (for college) saw a similar result: 55.8 --> 56.58.

The great issue with this field is that publication bias is a real issue (i.e. papers only get published when they show there to be effects, rather than no effect). Most papers published show no effect.

You might have strong evidence about the percentages you just provided so categorically. I wouldn't dare to do that.

At any rate, I'll prove that you're completely wrong, my dear neonazi.
You appear to agree with my numbers here.

Fyi: this has nothing to do with Nazism. I'm not a Neonazi and I don't think Hitler was all that great.

Hitler thought I.Q. tests were dodgy because the Jews used to do the best on them lol, so he wouldn't have agreed with what I wrote here.

I guess you're not aware about the last advancements of genetics. It's well know today that the environment can strongly influence the expression of certain genes and genetical traits, like intelligence. It's called epigenetics. So, I'm not surprised that blacks have low intelligence because of their low socio economic status.
I've already addressed the environment in the previous paragraph. It has less impact than heritability. Low SES doesn't affect I.Q. that much, compared to who your parents were. You can't concede the previous paragraph and continue arguing that environment is most important.

By the way, when I mention education, I mean all what implies education which includes stimulation. The brain is like a muscle that we should work out, otherwise it wouldn't perform at its maximum potential, which is what happens in impoverished people. Things like playing piano, playing chess or learning several languages,are ways to stimulate the brain and intelligence.
Intelligence involves how well and quickly you are able to learn those things, not necessarily whether you can do those things. For example, a person who gets to a chess Elo of 1500 in 3 weeks is likely far more intelligent than a person who takes 3 years, despite them being the same Elo.

You don't become intelligent by playing chess. You get to express how intelligence you are by how well and quickly you learn chess -- don't reserve cause and effect.

Are you suggesting that culture is genetic?
No. It's a result of genetics and an environment interacting with each other -- genetic mesh.

TWS made a good explanation about the roots of black culture, which as far as I know is related to ebonics and irish culture. So, the american black culture wasn't made up by slaves but borrowed by irish. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Culture isn't 100% environmental. Do I really need to explain that to you? 

In the same paper I provided, it says there was no difference in T levels among educated young blacks. So that proves your hypothesis is incorrect.
We're talking about Black people, not just specifically educated young Black people (of whom are substantially better than the general Black population, but mostly because their genes are better).
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Lemming
I'm doubtful one could get the rest of America to support legislatively forcing people out of land they have lived in for generations,
(Well, modern America, and maybe, and maybe again depending 'what people)
I'd make the divisions as frictionless as possible.

People seem to be okay with it as long as they have their own land for their own people (i.e. New Europe, New Africa, Aztlan etc.)

You could also divide based on ideological lines and have Republican areas and Democrat areas that aren't concerned with race.

If you did the divisions intelligently, I don't think many people would have to move, and would be much happier with having governments and laws that represent themselves.

I suppose one could try making life for an ethnicity unpleasant, until they leave,
Such as holding Nazi flag parties or something,
But again, I doubt anyone could convince enough racists, to enact such a plan, assuming it could even work.
I think you could be far more peaceful than this. People already want to live around their own kind. It's more a matter of separating the 8 or so different types of America into representative states.

I'm doubtful one could even gather enough racists to make a sizeable number of functioning number of interconnected communities,
Though I suppose one might argue parts of America are already like that, where sizeable numbers of various ethnic groups live among their own ethnicities,
Eh, so maybe one could make small versions work,
Something the size of a state seems doubtful to me though.
Here's a graphical depiction of separation that could work: Imgur: The magic of the Internet 

Green - New Europe
Black - New Africa
Brown - Aztlan
Blue - Republican States of America
Gray Blue - Democratic States of America
Torquoise - United States of America
Red - Lakota and Eastern Oklahoma
Rose - Pacific Republic
Hawaii and Alaska separate countries.