Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 485
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@drafterman
So if Water agreed to the popcorn why did he actively participate in it by voting against the person refusing to claim in accordance with the popcorn?
i don't see the point in just vtl ing whoever the popcorn is on, wouldn't it make sense to only vtl if the person disagrees or refuses the popcorn?

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Maybe not, just a thought. Another possibility is that he's the Popular.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Maybe not, just a thought. Another possibility is that he's the Popular.
Who would be? And what makes you think that?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Can you explain Mike and Danielle’s scum meta? I’ve never played with them when they’re scum. You probably have tho.
They are the type of players I don't usually lock into a meta as I do some others. For example people like greyparrot, supa, and yourself seem a bit more meta oriented then them. Mike is just hard to read in general, and in live mafia he tends to be more tunnel vision crazy as town and more conservative as scum. In forum mafia he is probably a little different. Last game I saw him as scum on was mafiascum (I was scum with him), he was extremely active and everyone universally had him as a town read early on. He even got tracked to a night kill and managed to turn the lynch on the tracker and delay his death an extra day phase lol. People here I don't think would have let him get away with that. 

Danielle has been town in almost every forum game until drafter's recently, so you are about as caught up with her scum meta as I am. That game she basically was willing to be lynched. I think we will know town danielle though if we see her, based on uWu mafia and bearman's game where she caught scum relatively early. Could have been luck but she is a pretty good asset to town when she is town lol.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
If Djallehorn is Innocent Child then Cap’s Shield could literally be anything
The justification actually makes sense, only other thing it could potentially be is like mason recruiter or something?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
It's largely just a theory based on my perception of the roles that are already out there and the ones that remain, but given that Cap's Shield is often viewed as a symbol to rally behind in a manner similar to the American flag, I would say that it's entirely possible that the role associated with it could be Popular. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
They are the type of players I don't usually lock into a meta as I do some others. For example people like greyparrot, supa, and yourself seem a bit more meta oriented then them. Mike is just hard to read in general, and in live mafia he tends to be more tunnel vision crazy as town and more conservative as scum. In forum mafia he is probably a little different. Last game I saw him as scum on was mafiascum (I was scum with him), he was extremely active and everyone universally had him as a town read early on. He even got tracked to a night kill and managed to turn the lynch on the tracker and delay his death an extra day phase lol. People here I don't think would have let him get away with that. 
Ok that’s good know at least. He’s pretty towny in his scum play and pretty conservative 

Danielle has been town in almost every forum game until drafter's recently, so you are about as caught up with her scum meta as I am. That game she basically was willing to be lynched. I think we will know town danielle though if we see her, based on uWu mafia and bearman's game where she caught scum relatively early. Could have been luck but she is a pretty good asset to town when she is town lol.
True, we’ll know Town Danielle but it would probably be easy for her to act normal, so I was just checking to see if you knew something about her scumplay. Even the tiniest things are helpful
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
i don't see the point in just vtl ing whoever the popcorn is on, wouldn't it make sense to only vtl if the person disagrees or refuses the popcorn?
Exactly. I did refuse it and you didn't vote me.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
The justification actually makes sense, only other thing it could potentially be is like mason recruiter or something?
Eh I’d disagree but we probably just have different thought processes
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
It's largely just a theory based on my perception of the roles that are already out there and the ones that remain, but given that Cap's Shield is often viewed as a symbol to rally behind in a manner similar to the American flag, I would say that it's entirely possible that the role associated with it could be Popular. 
And would you say that would be a scum role or a town role?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Well, we've already got a BP and a doctor, if this is true. I do think Water's character better fits the doctor role than Cap's Shield. Maybe Bodyguard?
That's a lot of protection roles though. I agree, reading about the kimono beads it makes perfect sense with doctor given it was used to heal the Everett Ross, though it could alternate as a JOAT or something since the beads also operate vehicles and other things. Doctor kind of fits best though. That plus the bulletproof makes me think warren should be claiming.

unvote, vtl warren
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
True, we’ll know Town Danielle but it would probably be easy for her to act normal, so I was just checking to see if you knew something about her scumplay. Even the tiniest things are helpful
Not off hand, usually when she is scum in live mafia she is almost always high af, and slips or is caught pretty easy. I don't really count those as a factor for reading her, since I am a potato when im high too
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Can't make a call on that. I would have said that it leans town before our last game, where you were Popular scum. It may still be more likely to be town, but I'm not going by trends.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count

Elminster - WaterPhoenix (1/6)
Lunatic - Greyparrot (1/6)
WaterPhoenix - drafterman, SupaDudz (2/6)
ILikePie5 - Danielle, warren42 (2/6)
whiteflame - Elminster (1/6)
warren42 - Lunatic (1/6)

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Not off hand, usually when she is scum in live mafia she is almost always high af, and slips or is caught pretty easy. I don't really count those as a factor for reading her, since I am a potato when im high too
Ya live mafia is very different imo...especially when your high or drunk 💀
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
holy fucking hell 

Crocodile
Crocodile
lemme re read
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Crocodile
lemme re read
Wym re read?
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@drafterman
no, you were like "this is stupid but i don't care so here's my character" so in the end you said your character anyways.
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@ILikePie5
i was afk and came back to 6 fucking pages
so much for being more active
Crocodile
Crocodile
i meant i have to reread the entire dp
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
Thoughts on waters doctor claim? 
If you're asking if I'm doc cause I'm a shield then no, I'm not. I assume that's why you posed this specifically toward me.

If you want my general thoughts I'd say that it's kinda weird because of the justification. Based on the wiki it provides medical knowledge but doesn't actually heal? Is the wiki incomplete or is this a bogus claim? My knowledge of marvel is mostly limited to MCU and tbh I don't remember the names of half these items so it'd be helpful for someone with more knowledge to opine.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
no, you were like "this is stupid but i don't care so here's my character" so in the end you said your character anyways.
No. When you came in here, at post #81, which is only a few posts after I refused the popcorn claim (#73 and #74) and you said nothing.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@warren42

"Their Vibranium composition allows them to be used for medical purposes, such as stabilizing the condition of a wounded Everett Ross."

It's not an absolutely perfect role, and I would say that others could fit it better, but it works.
warren42
warren42
-->
@whiteflame
Well, we've already got a BP and a doctor, if this is true. I do think Water's character better fits the doctor role than Cap's Shield. Maybe Bodyguard?
Yeah that would be too many protective roles. I buy GP's claim, not so sure about water's. BP/doctor is already more than I'd assume tbh

But yeah I'm not a protective role.
drafterman
drafterman
I believe the doc claim.

Unvote.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count

Elminster - WaterPhoenix (1/6)
Lunatic - Greyparrot (1/6)
WaterPhoenix - SupaDudz (1/6)
ILikePie5 - Danielle, warren42 (2/6)
whiteflame - Elminster (1/6)
warren42 - Lunatic (1/6)

warren42
warren42
Last game I saw him as scum on was mafiascum (I was scum with him), he was extremely active and everyone universally had him as a town read early on. He even got tracked to a night kill and managed to turn the lynch on the tracker and delay his death an extra day phase lol. People here I don't think would have let him get away with that. 
I might be combining forum and live games in my head but I think I got away with it in a game here where pressf4respect was my mafia partner
warren42
warren42
-->
@whiteflame
Okay cool thanks, guess I wasn't looking at the best one. That's something I hate about fandom, allows too many different entries for the same stuff. Still tentative, but given how supa's is also tentative I guess that it's okay
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
That's a lot of protection roles though. I agree, reading about the kimono beads it makes perfect sense with doctor given it was used to heal the Everett Ross, though it could alternate as a JOAT or something since the beads also operate vehicles and other things. Doctor kind of fits best though. That plus the bulletproof makes me think warren should be claiming.

unvote, vtl warren