Debates: 3
Lunatic
warren/elminster scum team I am guessing
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
I literally know NOTHING about Marvel (which I have said many, many times over the years) and with a 2 second Google search of his character realized that Water was going to claim Doctor the second I looked it up. The fact that ya'll actually know what the those beads are and made him claim or worse voted him "for death" before a claim seems pretty dumb. 

@Lunatic in the post above the one I am writing now, you said there is probs a warren and Elminster scum team. A few pages ago your town pile was: Supa, Grey, whiteflame, warren, and Pie. I actually agreed with you on that list except wondered why warren was in there. Now he is in your scum pile.  Is it solely because he is Cap's Shield or is there some other reason? Also why is whiteflame in there if you said his analysis "made your head hurt?" 

I'ma go read the last few pages again more closely cuz I skimmed.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I have a theory of what it is 
Vader
Vader
Nevermind my theory is blown out the water 
Vader
Vader
So Water is a doctor but Warren isn't a protective. That doesn't make much sense IMO. I think something fishy might be going on
Danielle
Danielle
I'm typing analysis now. Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY SPEARS. My first girl crush. Too bad she's troubled now. Brb I will post my thoughts in between work calls. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Why is everyone's birthday today lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Yes, I had warren in my town pile because I thought he was doc. And the comment about whiteflame making someones head hurt was by elminster, not me. I was actually defending whiteflame there.

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@WaterPhoenix
No, Captain America’s shield is used just as often for offensive purposes as it is defensive. Just because it’s a shield doesn’t mean it’s inherently going to be protective. I understand why that would be people’s first instinct but voting me just because “shield must be protective” is dumb from anyone who’s watched the movies
Danielle
Danielle
Trying to make the popcorn tactic useful, I figure the mafia has some traditional roles (Godfather, Role Blocker, Ninja, Strongman) and we can look at the character claims to see if any of them could fit one of those. Again I know it can be a stretch but it's just something that could be useful to consider in addition to behavior and POE. 

Mikal claimed Stormbreaker. Luna described it as "a better version of Mjolnir and amplifies Thor's powers" which to me makes sense as a Strongman. I think a Strongman role would fit really well in this game, especially if there is both a Bulletproof and a Doctor. 

I also don't like Mikal's behavior. First he seemed to soft claim Supersaint to Luna. I probs misunderstood that cuz apparently Luna knows what he meant, but Mikal said something along the lines of "then you better be the one to lynch me" as if to suggest whoever hammers him might die. I think that was a bluff and I wanted to see if he would outright role claim that. I don't see how that role would make sense with Stormbreaker though. 

Furthermore I don't like that Mikal completely disregarded whiteflame's analysis.  I agree it was mostly null character analysis, but to me it didn't read scummy per se. I guess it's because I was just in a third party PM with whiteflame last game that I don't read that behavior as suspicious. It sounds like Mikal is looking for reasons to sus someone.

Also in response to him potentially character claiming, Elminster said "If you have to ask me to do that after this dp you have not put much effort into reading it" which just sounds like lazy posturing. How the hell am I supposed to know what his role is by the end of this day phase lol. NOBODY knows. It seems like it could be quite a few things and he's just trying to make me feel dumb to thwart having to claim. 

Danielle
Danielle
Now let's get down to POE and other reads. I know Supa and myself are town. For the sake of discussion I'm just going to assume Grey and Water are town (though I'm not convinced they necessarily are -- like Luna I hope there's not a TP, but there probably is). 

I feel like whiteflame is probs town though Infinity Gauntlet as a character seems weird to me. Again I know nothing about Marvel, but it sounds TP-ish. However whiteflame indicated he was sus of his own character and talked to the mod about it (which felt sincere) so I'ma put him to the side for now. That leaves Luna, Pie, Croc, warren and drafterman.

Luna - null character, behavior. Slight points for popcorn thing. 
Pie - null character, behavior. Slight points for non weapon thing.

I'm not feeling so great about Croc, drafterman and warren. I've mentioned post #79 a few times now just because it felt so shady and like Croc was feigning ignorance ("ohhh so we can still pressure scum based on characters no matter what the theme split is"). I don't even know what that means. I will say that I think Croc and Water expressing approval for popcorning, but then not voting essentially means nothing to me. Similarly warren and myself claiming late means nothing. As far as I know with the popcorn thing, you're just waiting for your turn, so having it held against you for claiming late or not voting seems weird. But Croc has felt a lil fishy and his inactivity is a bit concerning, so I'm fine voting him for at LEAST a claim if not death (I have a guess for what his claim might be but meh). I'm curious what his role is per that character. That's why I said I wanted a claim from Croc and Elminster yesterday. 

As far as warren and drafterman, they haven't done anything explicitly scummy. It's still early in the game. They are in my POE pile but I don't feel the need to vote or get a claim from them yet. I have a feeling I know what warren is gonna claim. Drafter's claim will also be interesting. From what I googled about his character it seems relevant to mine (or it's from the same story) but that probably doesn't mean anything in itself. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@warren42
Thoughts on above? 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
Mostly agreed. I’m relatively null on Croc’s character claim, but I think his behavior is a bit sus, though that may largely just be because he’s been absent.

Drafter’s in my POE pile largely because of the claim, though I don’t have any behavioral reasons to move him up to a similar level of suspicion with Croc.

Hard to call Warren on this. Only played once with him on forums and called him as mafia correctly in the forums, but even that took a NP to do. Haven’t seen any scummy behavior as of yet, so I’m pretty null on him.

Your analysis on Mikal/Elm is entirely agreed. Not sure what game he’s playing, but he seems awfully aggressive for no good reason. Behaviorally, he’s the most sus to me, if only because I haven’t seen him do this before.

Everyone else has at least a slight town read to me except for you and Pie, who are null to me.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@whiteflame
Croc is hard to read because he tends to be inactive or play noobish. He's always written off as a "weak player" even though he's not new. A character claim from him at the VERY least would help, which is why I brought it up yesterday.

We have less than 6 hours left in the DP. I think we should be pressuring Mikal, Croc or drafterman in that order. Warren and Pie are null to me as well, but behaviorally and otherwise (char claims) there's less reason to pressure them this day phase IMO. You're reading more and more town to me. Luna is neutral. I can't read him or Pie for shit tbh. I can usually read Greyparrot when he's around. Hopefully he adds something soon as we don't have a ton of time left. 

Actually let me unvote and vtl Mikal just to move things along. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
I’ll join that.

VTL Elm
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I like the Stormbreaker as Strongman suggestion. VTL Elminster
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Full Claim
SupaDudz - Gjallerhorn - Innocent Child
GreyParrot - Ironman Suit MK 1 - BP
WaterPhoenix - Kimoyo Beads - Doctor

Partial Claim
whiteflame - Infinity Gauntlet - ????
Lunatic - Gungnir - ????
Elminster - Stormbreaker - ????
ILikePie5 - Nick Fury's Pager - ????
Crocodile - Ronan's Hammer - ????
drafterman - Red Wing - ????
Danielle - Falcon's Wings - ????
Warren- Caps Shield- ????

UVC
Elminster - WaterPhoenix, Danielle, drafterman (3/6)
Lunatic - Greyparrot (1/6)
WaterPhoenix - SupaDudz (1/6)
ILikePie5 - warren42 (2/6)
whiteflame - Elminster (1/6)
warren42 - Lunatic (1/6)

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
I definitely wouldn’t believe a bodyguard, Doctor, and BP in the same game

ICYMI a Doctor and BP in the same game makes sense with a mafia Strongman, which I suspect is a role in this game per the theme. The best character fit for that role from what I can tell is Stormbreaker (Mikal), Ronan's Hammer (Croc) or Infinity Gauntlet (whiteflame). Correct me if I'm wrong or if you disagree. 

I think you should help us pressure Mikal for aforementioned reasons. If not him then Croc. Maybe both if we have time. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
Where you at? 
Danielle
Danielle
It's weird that yesterday everyone was active around this time and today when the DP's ending soon, nobody is. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
Agreed. I'll be pretty slammed with work over the next few hours, so I might not be all that present over the remainder of the DP. Frustrating.
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
Thank God. I was going to suggest to kill me because i didn't want to deal with 5 pages of stupid. I'm killing luna when I get lynched. Just pointing that out. 
Elminster
Elminster
Right or wrong don't really care 
Elminster
Elminster
Vtl elm
Elminster
Elminster
Actually I may shoot the doc. Just to troll town 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Vader
@warren42
Please lynch me. 
Elminster
Elminster
Think thats 5/6 someone hammer pls   

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Danielle
I'm intentionally not going to cooperate and I'm perfectly fine with dying. Have someone hammer 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Greyparrot
Kill me pls