secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
I don't know about the rest but I figured Snerp was just the first non orc that gave Eikka a chance.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@secularmerlin
(that's about how i was picturing it too tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚. Snerps a kind bean ๐Ÿ‘. Absolute decent unit of a Gnome, very principled ๐Ÿ’ฏ.)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
(Maybe even saved her from a lynch mob. Like I said she was a child soldier, she can't be more than sixteen or seventeen now. Kind of naive.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@secularmerlin
(hrmmmm, possibilities. Mayhaps a short story regarding Snerp and Eikka meeting will be made. Right now im focusing on creating a campaign for my RL friend group to play thru though. So it'll likely have to wait.)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose

Top image is how I picture her. Maybe the picture will help. Have you got a Snerp image? Because I've just been picturing eight year old Macaulay Culkin with a beard.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@secularmerlin
(I wish I was good at drawing cause i can't find anything that resembles what i picture when I think of Snerp. And it's def not Caulkin with a beard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
(Macaulay Culkin it is then. With a pointy red hat cuz gnomes gotta have the David the gnome hat.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@secularmerlin
(I think I'm gonna try to draw something up anyways. Snerps does not have a pointy hat! He dresses himself in black and dark green with a hood cause he is a sneaky gnome and does the tippy toes very well ๐Ÿ˜‚.)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@secularmerlin
(so not Snerp, but hilarious to picture ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
I can't help it ever since you posted gnome alone a while back.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
(the reference was worth the cost of you picturing that tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
(I'm fine with whatever plan, this is not my area of expertise, I just still stuff)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(now listen here you smart ass, you've given pretty insightful observations on numerous occasions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
(this group is splendid ๐Ÿ˜‚.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(yeah but that's really ooc, trying not to do so much of that.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(what kind of character are you going for with Roberts? I haven't quite gotten a feel for that yet tbh.)
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
(I'm out and about tonight. If you guys can summarize what your actions are, I'll try process tonight.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
(basically seems like we're not gonna kill Doru. We'll get him bound, chained, and staked in a coffin in the undercroft and repair the door. Then go to the Windmill to confront Maggie as a group, Ismarck and Ireena included, in the hopes Maggie might have something useful for saving Doru.)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@drafterman
(Seems like Buddamoose is right to me. Eikka might argue a little more but we can take that as read.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
(make sure to note that Snerp pleads and makes the case to Donavich that hope for his son is not lost. I don't want the poor NPC doing something stupid like hanging himself ๐Ÿ˜.).

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(kind of a power, influence attaining merc, ends justify the means, hence the guild)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
("kind of a power"? What do you mean by this? And ok, so basically a chaotic neutral type affiliation? Are we paying you? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@secularmerlin
(we should pay Roberts before somebody else does. That mercenary status. He'll sell us down the river for a copper
piece if we don't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.)

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(Its totally not my fault all the gold we made is still on me. I swear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
(All this time I though Roberts was just hanging out with us because he had the hots for Eikka, or possibly Snerp, different strokes for different folks after all.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(power as into gain/get it, chaotic, neutral with some good tendencies, so long it's convenient to do soย  A person of reaching influence, which is generally done with money, manipulation and force)(I hang out with those who are beneficial and profitable to me, or potentially so.)
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Day 3
Middday
The group binds Doru's corpse together with whatever implements they can find and they put a stake through his heart and place him in an appropriate plot of land. Ireena consoles Donavich and encourages him to get some rest. As they make to leave the village, Ireean appears distant and distracted.ย 

The road out of town heads deeper into the valley, curving southwest over a river that flows as clear as a blue winter sky throughthe valley.

The road the enters the forest that surrounds the town, and begins winding down into the valley. After an hour of walking, they come to a fork in the road. An old wooden gallows creaks in a chill wind that blowsdown from the high ground to the west. A frayed lengthof rope dances from its beam. The well-worn road splitshere, and a signpost opposite the gallows points off inthree directions: BAROVIA VILLAGE to the east, TSER Pool tothe northwest, and RAVENLOFT/VALLAKI to the southwest.

The northwest fork slants down and disappears into thetrees, while the southwest fork clings to an upward slope.Across from the gallows, a low wall, crumbling in places,partially encloses a small plot of graves shrouded in fog.

Ismark points toward the northwest fork toward Tser pool.ย That is where the Vistani camp is. If we continue on foot, it is another 10 miles to the windmill and 6 after that to reach Vallaki. We'd be risking getting caught outside at night, which I do not recommend. If we could procure horses, we could cut our travel time in half.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@drafterman
Horses are sprinters not distance runners an orc can run a horse down. Of course since your only human...