-->
@drafterman
(did i lose track of the original guy?)
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Earth
(no we didn't, she said to give it a day or two. I did ask the servant in the vestibule about her, she said Ireena was there and with the Baroness and other women. Ur welcome to head back there to talk to her, Snerps gonna give her the space she requested 😂.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
We were directed here by a fortune teller in another camp.  She said we are to seek out a dusk elf.  How horrible to loose a child, perhaps we could be of assistance in locating her?  (I mentally mark Arrigal for death)  Tis better to be invited than to be kept under the thumb, as some sort of mongrel pet, not how I choose to live, but it's a choice for some I suppose.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
(He's still there in the town square, milling about)
drafterman
drafterman
Luvash grumbles: Yes, Madam Eva. The old bat is sending another group of people on a wild goose chase. She sent a rider a day or so ago telling us to expect some travelers returning our horses. He pauses and sighs, gaining his composure. The girl is my daughter, Arrabelle. This... boy... Alexei was to be watching her, but lost her as she was playing along the woods yester evening. If you located here I would be in your debt.

Arrigal grins: Yes, please do go tromping about in the woods. Speaking of dusk elves and mongrel pets kept under thumb, you'll want to visit the houses at the bottom of the hill. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
We will do our best, no matter what differences we may have, family, children, we have a soft spot for.  Can we take Alexei to show us the spot and perhaps gain some information from him?  I have a strong interest in you being in my debt, perhaps once she if found you'd like me borrow that whip (wink at Arrigal)

(how long ago did she disappear?  Where there any others with her?  Do children disappear like the last town?  Hags again??? suspicion, ugh)(suspecting hags and what we have learned any areas around that would be a good spot for them to setup in?  Any pastry sellers etc?)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(the windmill isn't all that far away from Vallaki, no?)
drafterman
drafterman
Luvash: She disappeared a little over a day ago. Just about everyone was drunk on a bender, so no one remembers exactly where or exactly when she disappeared. We have half the camp and as many dusk elves that can be spared looking out for her. If you wish to question Alexei, you can do so here and now.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
(if i cast major illusion to make an illusion that concealed me within it, like that of a person wheeling a closed food cart, would I be able to say, walk in the middle of the "cart" and remain hidden to get closer should he start talking someone?)

(Trying to get a feel for what you do and don't allow with mjaor illusion, cause it's a spell that has an eff ton of wiggle room RAW 😂.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(so everyone was drunk, and they're whipping a kid because he lost track of a kid while they were all drunk? Sounds like they're the fuck ups and expected a kid to compensate for their shitty parenting/chaperoning and lack of responsibility.

Good thing I'm not there or I would have done something pretty stupid already 😤.)
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
(That's perfectly fine, yes)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
(inb4, when we finally get to Strahd I'll have disguise self, so I'm just gonna disguise myself as Strahd, pop up another Strahd illusion, and be like, "no, but I'm the real Strahd, he's an imposter! Off with his head thralls! 😂.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
(no no, even better, a crowd of Strahds all bickering over who is the real one 😂.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
(playing the good cop, in a soft and quiet voice)  Tell me what happened, any small detail you can think of.  Do you recall hearing any voices you didn't recognize or seeing anyone unfamiliar?  Would she wander off or do you think she was taken. (how old is she? and how old is he?) Have other children disappeared?  I'd very much like to help you, and I will but you need to think back, remember and tell me everything, even if you think it's unimportant.  If you help us and we find her, all will be forgiven.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(we need a time table imo, the longer she is missing the harder it will be to find her, then there's the vampires and festival)
drafterman
drafterman
Alexei (who appears to be a teenager): Arrabelle is seven. I got bored of watching her and went to play cards with some of the adults. Someone would have to be pretty desperate to kidnap the daughter of a Vistani leader. She probably got lost and... he looks nervously at Luvash ...and well the woods are dangerous for anyone. No other kids have disappeared.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(We have about a day and a half to find her then. Cause festival is two days from now and i gotta meet Vargas in main square in morning("two days hence" and we spoke early morning. Good thing we hired hunters, should help us track her down.)
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
(He meant for you to meet him at the festival)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
@drafterman
(yes, trackers hopefully will help)
(I want to find out where the girl was right before she disappeared)
(and then move on to the main wagon)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
(oh, then we have about two days then, sweet.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(if we can find out what the hags can do with the hair they took that would be awesome, since it's possible we may have to revisit them....sooner than expected and not on our own terms or time table)
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
@Earth
@kindertina
(What's Snerp doing in the town square? What is everyone else doing?)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@drafterman
Perception. anything out of the ordinary?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@kindertina
(Where? Who? When? What is Luraxt doing to warrant a perception check?)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
(if you guys are coming to the camp I'll wait before checking out the wagons)
(unless we have something else to do, I and whom ever will be going to the spot where the girl went missing and look for clues, jinkeys!  I hope we find some!)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Oh my b, Snerps hangs back out of sight around a nearby corner to keep an eye on the guy. If nothing else happens slightly before noon, he'll head back to tavern to head out with Eikka and hunters 👍
drafterman
drafterman
The man sidles back up to Snerp as he attempts to "hide." Continuing to look around casually, as not to give away Snerp's position, he speaks softly.

Man: So, does is it look like these people here are sleeping at night?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
I've heard some believe the festivals help. But with the threat of Strahd few could sleep easy. Or are you implying something else beyond that is going on here?
drafterman
drafterman
(He's indicating the men, women, and children in stocks wearing donkey heads)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
men, women, and children in stocks wearing donkey heads.

(Well, i missed that 😂😂)