@drafterman
Go through the left door.

Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Snerp walks up to the maid. 

(The music is still going no? Can I use the bonus action from it on her? If so I do that.)

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I wanted to ask you one more thing before I go. Yesterday a friend, daughter of the Bergomaster in the village of Barovia should have arrived here? I just wanted to make sure she got here fine and is in good hands. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman

Grahf and Luraxt find two rooms: a kitchen and a bedroom.

The kitchen contains a square table surrounded by chairs and shelves of provisions. The modest bedchamber holds a cot and several wellmadepieces of furniture, including a table, a paddedchair, a bookshelf, and a wardrobe.
drafterman
drafterman
Maid: Hm? Oh, the daughter of the burgomaster from Barovia? Yeah, she's here. She's with the Baroness and the other ladies.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Yeah, she's here. She's with the Baroness and the other ladies.

Excellent, my sincerest thanks for your help today miss. 

Snerp walks out of the house(with Eikka and Roberts once they also confirm leaving.)

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Earth
(heading ur way hombre) 
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
I lead the way since I have already visited the shop and know were it is.
Earth
Earth
-->
@Buddamoose
@drafterman
(Thanks fam👍)
Grahf throughly searchs the bedroom and the wardrobe.
drafterman
drafterman
The bookshelf has a handful of storybooks and carpenter's manuals. The wardrobe has a modest array of clothing and carpenters outfits. Grahf finds the false floor in the wardrobe. The secret compartment contains two sacks. A large one containing a set of humanoid bones and a smaller one with thirty pieces of silver, each bearing the profiled visage of Strahd.

When Snerp and company come upon the Coffin Maker's shop, they find the southern door busted open, and no sign of occupancy.
Earth
Earth
-->
@drafterman
(Why didn't I detain that guy?)

Anyway, take the coins and the sack with the bones to the church.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Earth
(I don't know. Why didn't you?)
Earth
Earth
-->
@drafterman
(No idea.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
(6 sounds like more than we can handle, we should alter the priest asap of the impending attack, or surround the exits with oil and try to burn them while they sleep.  There's no way to know who else may be involved so we can't really go telling many people in hopes to get aid.  Unless we can catch this guy and question him.  We still have another day before their planned attack)
drafterman
drafterman
Grahf runs into Snerp and the rest of the group as he leaves the building.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
(the 2 hunters can track wolves, maybe they can track the coffin builder?)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(good idea, back to the tavern to get the hunters? We could set the house on fire, but that's not really gonna do much to a vampire my dude. They regenerate unless they're staked, in running water, or hit with radiant 😮.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(we'd have to go through the ashes etc, however if we did it turning the day and they were exposed to the daylight, it shouldn't be too difficult to dispatch them in the proper and final way.)(if you think we can go in during the day and douse their coffins and do it that way, that could be a better option)(ideally if we could trap them in the coffins so we could just deal with them one at a time, that would be optimal)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(they're in the boxes resting... We can just stake them while they sleep and then take their heads off and bury them in the lake or a stream. All you're going to accomplish with burning the house is setting off a fire thats liable to spread through the whole city. I really don't feel like getting apprehended for Arson, hoss 😂. 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(was thinking it would take their hps to 0 which would make the staking etc easier.....)(anyway maybe after we return the bones the priest will have some advice for us)(I may have played too much Call of Cthulhu way back, you just burned everything down and explained it away lol)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
was thinking it would take their hps to 0 which would make the staking etc easier.....)

(What? If they're in the boxes, that's means resting. Staking doesn't kill a vampire btw, it just paralyzes it. And again, a vampire regens life every turn unless hit with radiant, or in sunlight/running water. The fire will damage them, they'll regen it. 

Smoke blocks light no? start off a house fire, it's gonna produce smoke and lots of it, especially in the house itself  They'll take damage, and regen it right after taking it. Then they'll probably be awake and we'd have to fight them. 

Vampires(unless fledgelings) are CR13, Hags are CR5. There are 6 vamps, we got rekt by 3 hags. Just saying, fighting them will prob result in us getting rekt 😂. 

Fmpov best bet is to stake them to paralyze them. Then cut their heads off and take them to the lake to bury them underwater. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I may have played too much Call of Cthulhu way back, you just burned everything down and explained it away lol

(Awesome game. Arkham Horror is another board game based off H.P. Lovecrafts writings that's really good, mostly the Necromicon, which is such a good read. 👏💯)
drafterman
drafterman
(You all are huddled around the outside of the shop with Grahf and dem bones. What do you do?)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(my concern is waking them after staking the first one.....anyway we should probably get the bones back asap)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(5 of us, 6 of them. We could at least stake 5 of them simultaneously and leave us with 1 more to deal with. But it's questionable whether the rest would make up once one is staked.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(area silence spell...if only, know any good vampire lullabies?  let's get some stakes on the barbie,  he's got a work shop, we should grab the mallets etc while we are there)(should we be concerned the coffin maker may come back and warn the vampires?)(we may need to track him down before dark)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
area silence spell...if only,

(Right, i have a level 2 spell that I could have chosen that deafens sounds in a radius around a point. Now i regret not taking it 😂. Spell selection for bards is so tough to choose 😂. Level 3 spells are gonna be even more difficult cause there are so many good ones at 3 😂.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(if we're gonna stake em and behead em we should do so while it's still daytime. That way we can open up windows in the rooms they're in to let sunlight in.)
Earth
Earth
Shouldn't we get more information? We should have Lucien make holy water
Earth
Earth
-->
@drafterman
Grahf takes the bones to Lucien. I keep the coins.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(we still have one more day I think)