Well done Roberts! 👏💯👏

(that what I was going to say)

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@secularmerlin
@Buddamoose
(naw they knew what I meant, we knew what they were after, my b.s. was an attempt to get them to leave the area for fear of a much worse fight yet to come by the new owners potentially saving future villagers etc, shrug, was lesser of 2 evils)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(So how are you getting us all out of here?)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@secularmerlin
(Graft can heal, so he'll be first, I think all you guys just need to be woke up or brought back to consciousness)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Grahf and Snerp and Eikka all have healing. Eikka has prayer of healing. Ten minutes and everybody gets 4-18 hp restored. Of course grahf has lay on hands for the couple of Hit points each to walk away immediately.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
[Roberts Deception Check: d20 (5) - 1 = 4]

Morgantha smiles: Sure thing, but you are getting ahead of yourself. I say payment and penance. I have the payment... she reaches out and takes hold of the silvered shortsword. Now is time for your penance.

She heads over to the oven set in the wall. She faces Roberts and places a wrinkled hand on her sagging chest, in feigning insult.

I was truly hurt when you all refused my delicious pies. And now I think it's time you remedy that.

She reaches into the oven and pulls out one of the hand-sized meat pies and walks it over to Roberts.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@secularmerlin
@TheDredPriateRoberts

(+1... ewww. Dude eating that pie might make you evil enough for ur soul to be harvestable by the harpy. But it's either eating it or it's a wipe 😂.)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
(*woops, hag, not harpy 😂.)
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@secularmerlin

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
You have killed Ismark, he paid the penance and let's leave it at that and be done with it.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Morgantha: Ismark died in the heat of battle, a causality of his own short-sightedness. Nor was the insult his. If I could cram this pie down that annoying gnome's throat I would, but I can't, so you must be his proxy. Their deaths, or your debasement. Which is it, mercenary?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
Fine
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@secularmerlin
@Buddamoose
@Earth
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@kindertina
The pastry looks and tastes like a small mincemeat pie. Once consumed, Roberts falls into a deep trance where he dreams of some joyous place from his childhood. The dream is vivid and believable, and leaves him with a longing to return to that place, either in person or via the dream of the pastry.

When Roberts emerges from his dream-trance (and the rest of the party regains consciousness), they find themselves outside the windmill, near where they have secured their horses. Ireena is with them, with tear-stained eyes.

Day 3
Dusk
Player Summaries:
✶Eikka -  1/31 HP - 16 AC - Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Relentless Endurance: ⭘ | Spell Slots: 2|3
Grahf - 1/28 HP - 16 AC - Breath Weapon: ⬤ | Divine Sense: 3  | Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Lay on Hands: 20 | Spell Slots: 1 [Max HP reduced (-8)]
Luraxt - 1/22 HP - 13 AC - Arcane Recovery ⬤ | Spell Secrets ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0|0
Roberts -  36/36 HP - 18 AC - Action Surge: ⭘  | Second Wind ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0
Snerp - 1/23 HP - 13 AC - Bardic Inspiration: ⭘⭘ | Feather Fall ⬤ | Spell Slots: 1|0

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
(welp the best laid plans of.......let's move on and get Ireena to her final destination)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
@Buddamoose @TheDreadPirateRoberts @kindertina @earth 
What happened? Did we win? Where are the children? this last is spoken with more urgency.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
Snerp did you cut your beard? It seems... shorter.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@secularmerlin
It's better you don't think about it, but rather focus on the ultimate goal of ridding the evil from this place and saving a great many, making the area inhabitable again.  We must accept that we can't save everyone, but perhaps we can make things better for those who are left, we can try anyway.
drafterman
drafterman
(Also, I'm going to give Roberts inspiration for saving the party and having to endure all that)

Player Summaries:
✶Eikka -  1/31 HP - 16 AC - Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Relentless Endurance: ⭘ | Spell Slots: 2|3
Grahf - 1/28 HP - 16 AC - Breath Weapon: ⬤ | Divine Sense: 3  | Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Lay on Hands: 20 | Spell Slots: 1 [Max HP reduced (-8)]
Luraxt - 1/22 HP - 13 AC - Arcane Recovery ⬤ | Spell Secrets ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0|0
✶Roberts -  36/36 HP - 18 AC - Action Surge: ⭘  | Second Wind ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0
✶Snerp - 1/23 HP - 13 AC - Bardic Inspiration: ⭘⭘ | Feather Fall ⬤ | Spell Slots: 1|0

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
We lost!?! How are we still alive? Why didn't they just killus... oh... oh Ismark no... he... must have sacrificed himself to save us. Oh Ireena I am so sorry.

I pledge blood oath to you here and now. My oath is to see you safely to your destination or to die in the attempt. Zud witness my oath in your confusion!
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
@Buddamoose @TheDreadPirateRoberts @kindertina @earth @Drafterman 

This place is not safe. We must find a place to camp. In the meantime I cast prayer of healing.
drafterman
drafterman
Eikka meditates serenely for 10 minutes, summoning healing magics that wash over the group.

[Pray of Healing: 2d8 (6,6) + 4 = 16 HP healed]

Player Summaries:
✶Eikka -  17/31 HP - 16 AC - Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Relentless Endurance: ⭘ | Spell Slots: 2|2
Grahf - 17/28 HP - 16 AC - Breath Weapon: ⬤ | Divine Sense: 3  | Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Lay on Hands: 20 | Spell Slots: 1 [Max HP reduced (-8)]
Luraxt - 17/22 HP - 13 AC - Arcane Recovery ⬤ | Spell Secrets ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0|0
✶Roberts -  36/36 HP - 18 AC - Action Surge: ⭘  | Second Wind ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0
✶Snerp - 17/23 HP - 13 AC - Bardic Inspiration: ⭘⭘ | Feather Fall ⬤ | Spell Slots: 1|0

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
(I'll revert back to sword and shield)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@drafterman
Do we know of a place to camp for the night?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@kindertina
(You tell me)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@kindertina
(I don't think the village is that far, and we have horses.  The idea of camping near here or out in the open doesn't sound like a good one)
Earth
Earth
WELP. We can just burn down the windmill and get Ismark's corpse. If we find [True] Resurrection we can bring him back. I (attempt?) To console Ireena.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(We are heading for Valiki, that makes the village we just left behind us and Eikka will always vote to go forward.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Earth
(I thought about burning the place down as well, but I think for now, that might give us a lot of unwanted attention.  Once we gain a couple more levels or npcs we could come back, but for now we should just forget it and push on.)
Earth
Earth
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
( We need to burn the place down so the hags can't make more pies. We should long rest after anything, and I would like to kill them if anything.)