Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
(then make it so #1)
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Roberts tosses the swords up in the air and catches them with the opposite hands, then attacks Morgantha from one side as Ismark attacks from the other.

[Melee Weapon Attack: d20 (14) + 5 = 19, Hit!]
[Shortsword Damage: d6 (6) + 3 = 9 piercing damage]
[Melee Weapon Attack: d20 (20) + 5 = 25, Critical Hit!]
[Longsword Damage: 2d8 (7, 7) = 14/2 = 7 slashing damage]

Morgantha howls and flings magic missiles at Ismark.

Luraxt and Bella continue to go toe to toe, with Bella continuing to use her claws.

[Ranged Spell Attack: d20 (9) + 4 = 13, Miss!]
[Luraxt takes 13 slashing damage]

Player Summaries:
[21] Grahf - 0/28 HP - 16 AC - Breath Weapon: ⬤ | Divine Sense: 3  | Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Lay on Hands: 20 | Spell Slots: 1 [Max HP reduced (-8), Unconscious]
[20] ✶Eikka -  0/31 HP - 16 AC - Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Relentless Endurance: ⭘ | Spell Slots: 2|3 [Spiritual Weapon (2 rounds), Unconscious, Bardic Inspiration]
[20] Ireena - Uninjured [Asleep]
[15] Ismark - Bloodied
[15] Morgantha - Injured
[15] Bella - Injured
[15] Offallia - Near Death
→[15] Roberts -  36/36 HP - 18 AC - Action Surge: ⭘  | Second Wind ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0
[12] Luraxt - 9/22 HP - 13 AC - Arcane Recovery ⬤ | Spell Secrets ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0|0 [Concentrating on Flaming Sphere (5 Rounds)]
[5] ✶Snerp - 0/23 HP - 13 AC - Bardic Inspiration: ⭘⭘ | Feather Fall ⬤ | Spell Slots: 1|0 [Unconscious]

kindertina
kindertina
-->
@drafterman
Can I get the sphere up here without hurting my buddies? Remember it can float up to five feet in the air.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@kindertina
(Yeah, definitely)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@drafterman
Then I bring it up here. If I can I ram Bella with it this round and frost Ray in any case.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
Ireena - Uninjured [Asleep]

[(Uh oh) 😐]
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
(good thing you are still down, you hanzy little rascal)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(good think you are still down, you hanzy little rascal)

#Ireena too
drafterman
drafterman
Roberts and Ismark continue their attacks.

[Melee Weapon Attack: d20 (11) + 5 = 16, Miss!]
[Melee Weapon Attack: d20 (18) + 5 = 23, Hit!]
[Longsword Damage: d8 (1) = 1/2 = 0 slashing damage]

Another round of missiles from Morgantha downs Ismark and she turns her full attention to Roberts, sneering.

Luraxt brings the sphere up stairs and rams it into Bella, who dodges out of the way, taking some damage. At the same time, Luraxt ray-of-frosts her.

[Flaming Sphere Damage: 2d6 (2,6) = 8/2 = 4 lightning damage]
[Ranged Spell Attack: d20 (16) + 4 = 20, Hit!]
[Ray of Frost Damage: d8 (1) = 1/2 = 0 cold damage]

Bella grabs ahold of Luraxt and claws at the elf until he collapses and stops moving.

[Luraxt takes 14 slashing damage]

The sphere pops out of existence.

Player Summaries:
[21] Grahf - 0/28 HP - 16 AC - Breath Weapon: ⬤ | Divine Sense: 3  | Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Lay on Hands: 20 | Spell Slots: 1 [Max HP reduced (-8), Unconscious]
[20] ✶Eikka -  0/31 HP - 16 AC - Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Relentless Endurance: ⭘ | Spell Slots: 2|3 [Spiritual Weapon (1 rounds), Unconscious, Bardic Inspiration]
[15] Ismark - Dead
[15] Morgantha - Injured
[15] Bella - Injured
→[15] Roberts -  36/36 HP - 18 AC - Action Surge: ⭘  | Second Wind ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0
[12] Luraxt - 0/22 HP - 13 AC - Arcane Recovery ⬤ | Spell Secrets ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0|0 [Dying]
[5] ✶Snerp - 0/23 HP - 13 AC - Bardic Inspiration: ⭘⭘ | Feather Fall ⬤ | Spell Slots: 1|0 [Unconscious]

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
(Roberts is last man standing)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@drafterman
Ok then
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
(well, its been an honor adventuring with you all 👏.)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You know, you could run, and then we could make new characters and join you and try to fix this
drafterman
drafterman

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@kindertina
You know, you could run, and then we could make new characters and join you and try to fix this

(Either try to convince them to let us go, or run. That seems to be the options remaining from what I can see 😂.)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@secularmerlin
@Buddamoose
@Earth
@drafterman
@kindertina
(I see 2 choices, maybe 3)
(wake up Graht allowing for an opportunity attack)
(flee, allowing for an opportunity attack)
(attempt to negotiate, though I'm not much in a position of strength)
(any better options/ideas?)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You said your a mercenary type right? You could give them all our money and the kids and Ireena and Ismark for our freedom. None of us would like it but we could come back and try to save Ireena after we heal. Eikka and Snerp may not agree with that but they are in no position to argue.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@kindertina
(I don't have much of anything, Snerp is banker until we settle up)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You know he has the gold. He can't exactly stop you from giving every penny we have away at the moment.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@kindertina
(tbh I don't think they are or would be interested in gold, they are evil and want to do evil)
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Ask them what they want.
kindertina
kindertina
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You don't have to tell us what you agreed to to get us out. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
@kindertina
(true)
(ok I call a time out, back up and lower my weapons)
I see no profit in this endeavor any longer and we should part ways.  I'll take my toys (waving my hand over the fallen) and you take your's, (pointing upstairs) and we shall leave.  This was never our destination, but surely you can understand the potential lure of profit? (yes and don't call me Shirley)
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Bella comes down the stairs ready to continue the fight. Morgantha holds up a hand as she considers Robert's statement.

Morgantha: Profit indeed, but we take payment in more than just coin. You assault me on the street, destroy my wares and goods - bought and paid for - invade my own, draw blood from me and my sisters. There must be payment and penance. Are you prepared to make that sacrifice for your friends?

[Luraxt Death Save: d20 (17) = 17, Pass!]

Player Summaries:
[20] ✶Eikka -  0/31 HP - 16 AC - Channel Divinity: ⭘ | Relentless Endurance: ⭘ | Spell Slots: 2|3 [Spiritual Weapon (1 rounds), Unconscious, Bardic Inspiration]
[15] Ismark - Dead
[15] Morgantha - Injured
[15] Bella - Injured
[12] Luraxt - 0/22 HP - 13 AC - Arcane Recovery ⬤ | Spell Secrets ⬤ | Spell Slots: 0|0 [Dying (1 pass)]

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
I am but a hired hand, you mistake me for the leader, I work for my guild which approved my "endeavor".  They know of my plans and paths, you have nothing to fear from them, I give you my word they will not menace or in any other way interfere in your business, provided I can relay that message to them......they are tenacious and sneaky lol  not as obvious or forward as myself, they have......different and varied skill sets shall we say.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Morgantha: Nevertheless, you speak for them simply because you are the only one left to speak. I take note of your promise and will hold you to it. But restitution must be made. That shiny little sword of yours will do for the price...

As Morgantha speaks, Bella moves from person to person, taking snippets of their hair.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@drafterman
Very well it is agreed.  (do we still have the deed to this windmill and could it be transferred to someone else?)  Since the deal has been concluded, I feel obligated to inform you that we transferred ownership of this wind mill to a 3rd party, which was in part, our reason for this side trip.  While you are most formidable opponents for us you will not be for the new owners who will be coming in 3 days to take possession of their new property.  After all, how do you think we knew you here?  They told us and are well aware of you.  Some intrigue and ties to the castle, nothing I have interest or concern about, but perhaps you do, it matters not to me.  Farewell, I hope we never meet again :)
(this sucks as it's the only real edge, pun intended I have against many of these creatures)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
(ayeeeeee, got whooped but still moving on. That hair clipping though, methinks that is an indicator that we'll be targeted by them with Nightmare Haunting... *sigh* that's no bueno.

Well done Roberts! 👏💯👏)

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
this sucks as it's the only real edge, pun intended I have against many of these creatures)

(We have enough gold to silver a weapon or two if we pool it together. But it'd require waiting around for it to complete. Might not be the worst idea when we get to Vallaki.)
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Buddamoose
(So we kinda let the kids down and got Ismark killed and our hair probably puts us at the mercy of these hags so we can't afford to come back oh and I'm not sure if we get Ireena or Luraxt back since they were upstairs where Roberts pointed when he was saying what the hags get to keep.)