Author: Casey_Risk

Read-only
Total: 178
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
The rest of this post I've already discussed elsewhere. Suffice it to say, I don't like how easily you're writing off so much of what doesn't make sense about Moozer's claim. I'd understand if your goal was just to give him the opportunity to prove himself, but you've now repeatedly called him townie, which doesn't follow from what you've acknowledged as true.

Why are you role fishing?
I'm not role fishing. I've made it very clear that you're my second scumread right now, and that your intransigence stands out as part of the reason for that.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Anyway, it's late and I'd rather hit this back up in the morning at this stage. I'll respond to anything else then.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
I know exactly how bad this looks if Moozer flips scum. I just very strongly believe he doesn't. I don't like, exactly have the time and effort to constantly lawyer up for him, but I think that the way he's been treated in thread reeks of scum trying to get rid of him before he can confirm himself.
So he just coincidentally besides having the associative tells in relationship to owen but gets the same exact role or variation of he fake claimed as scum but not only that had the same exact t slip where he refused to use the role in prior DPs as scum in the last game he claimed the exact same role?

This is not even a theory that a serious person should consider. No serious person should be like

"He's town ignore the multiple one in a billion coincidences that point to him being scum? Ignore the fact that Casey has seen a yakuza before and takes no issue with them, let's just give this guy one more day" 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
I honestly think this is the hail Mary. As soon as moozer is lynched Austin just gives up and we don't even see a DP3

I definitely understand the frustration on their part but whoever Is next should get their sign ups going
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
I would just get your sign ups going. This is going to be one of those situations where the last remaining scum has no heart and just forfeits after the flip. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
Yes, I think Casey could easily have been inspired by it (admittedly Moozer could have copied it too so this is a weak point).
Inspired by it and just happening to choose Moozer's own fake claim as one of the differentiators? It's a very weak point.

I'm annoyed at Moozer as well. Guess what, I don't lynch people because they're annoying. There is a huge distinction between being anti-town and scummy, being able to identify the difference is one of the most critical skills any mafia player can have.
Yeah... I really don't like this response. I didn't say "Moozer's annoying, we should lynch him." I pointed to a pattern of behavior that is problematic throughout his games and that it's likely to get him lynched often. I gave plenty of other reasons why he should be lynched this game. Annoyance doesn't even rate.

Another point in Moozer's favor. I'm just going to say right now that my role has no overlap with Moozer, and weakly supports the existence of his role.
Yes, the role you're unwilling to claim supports his claim. Great. I'm not going to take that on faith, dude. This is barely even a softclaim and I'm not just going to assume how well your role covers for him. You have the information. I don't. But you expect me to rely on vague hints.

He can literally give it to someone who can confirm, it doesn't matter the doc actually works.
Don't like this, either. Yes, someone else can confirm, and if that someone else is his scum partner, it's going to be "confirmed" without actual confirmation. Especially coming from you, someone who has pulled this same gambit with a fake Messenger role, I find it really hard to believe you're accepting this. Also, I pointed out that Moozer has been exceptionally cagey about how his role works for someone who is at L-1, and the portion of my post you responded to here pointed out that Moozer's role likely doesn't even make basic sense as a daytime role. Don't see a response to that from you or him.

That's decent analysis, but I still townread Moozer overall.
Because you believe he forgot. Right.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
I honestly think this is the hail Mary. As soon as moozer is lynched Austin just gives up and we don't even see a DP3

I definitely understand the frustration on their part but whoever Is next should get their sign ups going
I haven't changed my mind yet about it. If this is a creation of Casey's, then Moozer was virtually guaranteed to be a lynch so long as he didn't use his role early, and by now Moozer should really know better. And yeah, Austin's responses do come off that way. He's letting a lot of shit slide and just saying "Moozer seems town" on what seems like a whim.
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
-->
@Bullish
Sorry, I misunderstood. No, the doc cannot self-doc.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@whiteflame
@Cerulean
For what it’s worth, I hard townread Austin, and I think the rest of you should once I’m lynched. I know I’m innocent, so even though he’s had some weird reasoning, I doubt he would push this hard for me to not be lynched if he was scum. 

Obviously, this implicates him from your POV, but when I flip innocent that should town confirm Austin. Otherwise he’s definitely scum.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Moozer325
Going to pose these questions to you again:

Strange as well that you haven’t mentioned a limit on when you can act. Is it just the end of the DP? Could you submit it now, get lynched, and it would still go to the target because you confirmed your target before you died? If not, why isn’t it just a nighttime role?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@whiteflame
I have no clue, but I'll ask right now. I have submitted it by now though.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Moozer325
I mean… good that you’re asking I guess, but seems like this should have been an obvious question. Also, I thought you’d said you would wait to submit until we’d decided on your target. What happened to that?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I have no clue, but I'll ask right now. I have submitted it by now though.
Who did you target?
WyIted
WyIted
I want him to give lunatic the doc
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I picked  Bullish, but that's because I figured I could change it later, and I wanted to be careful in case the DP ended quickly. I'll see if I can switch to Luantic now.
Moozer325
Moozer325
Ok, turns out it does still go into effect even when I'm lynched, and It did just switch it to Lunatic.
whiteflame
whiteflame
So I’m going to note the obvious;

Moozer said roughly a few hours ago that he would ask Austin about his role and also changed his target within that timeframe. Austin hasn’t been on at time of writing in 14 hours.
whiteflame
whiteflame
To be clear, he somehow received answers to both while Austin was offline. Yep, this is getting more believable by the second.
whiteflame
whiteflame
Sorry, I’m stupid and somehow flipped Casey and Austin as mods. That’s my bad.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
Makes sense. Maybe he got the answer in a discord chat with Casey. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Makes sense. Maybe he got the answer in a discord chat with Casey. 
I just messed up on this one and flipped Austin and Casey around. Not evidence of anything beyond my lack of moderator permanence. 

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Moozer is behaviorally big town, stop lynching him
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
you know what, I'm in love with the whiteflame scum theory. His movie has crossdressing, that means he's godfather, which made him investigate vanilla.

I think my vote is already on him, but if it isn't,

VTL whiteflame
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Bullish
Moozer is behaviorally big town, stop lynching him
Behaviorally he is scum due to associative tells. 

But assuming this was not true. Why do you think that several one in a billion coincidences that are required to make him town just happened to occur here? 

Why do you think God himself altered the timeliness to make moozer town? I just don't see this Gane having the cosmic significance required for Hod himself to intervene and erase all of these one in a billion coincidences and to make him behaviorally scummy. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Unvote

It depends on Lunatic's role, but I think we should think more on this. I think we really should let Moozer at least try to confirm himself and he should target Lunatic. I believe he already said as much.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@iamanabanana
What's Banana up to? Banana, do you have any thoughts?
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
Votes:

Moozer (3/5): Whiteflame, WyIted, Banana
Whiteflame (1/5): Bullish
Wylted (1/5): Austin

Did you know? The term 'box office' is often said to be derived from physical boxes that were used to collect theater admissions. However, the word 'box' more likely referred to reserved box seating sections in theaters. In either case, it was used well before the first movies were made, but was used to refer to movie theaters by extension, and eventually came to refer to total global sales.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
Can we get a time check?
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
About 15 and a half hours remain in the DP. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
Well, I guess there’s no talking you out of your tunnel vision at this point. If you think the existence of cross-dressers in my movie makes me the Godfather, who somehow investigates not just as town, but as Vanilla Town, then there’s no convincing you otherwise.