Author: WyIted

Total: 42
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Anonymous sources say Underdog.
Did 51 former senior intelligence officials say he has all the classic earmarks of being Underdog?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
I don't think he is an alt or anything. 
At 38 posts he knows people's claims from nearly a year ago? That's fishy.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@sadolite
The question to ask is: If Waltz was a pedo, would it matter?     Would voting for a pedo be  a lesser evil  than voting Trump/Vance?
Egh, the real question is: If one side says "pedo", and the other says "hitler", why are the people predicting civil war the crazies?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I have never thought people who predict civil war are crazy. The political ideologs are the crazy people.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Did 51 former senior intelligence officials say he has all the classic earmarks of being Underdog?
Also 400 expert Nobel laureates said his return plan is sound.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Also 400 expert Nobel laureates said his return plan is sound.
hehe, well if the 'experts' all say so who are we little folk to doubt?

I do have a foolproof test in this case. If he can read, comprehend, and relate the meaning of this: https://www.azleg.gov/ars/13/00405.htm he's not underdog.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
It's official the october surprise has just dropped. Tim Walz has been confirmed to be a pedophile. I am not making judgements just starting the discussion thread so people can discuss.

This is just more Trump propaganda. See Unpacking the Claim That Walz 'Recruited Young Boys' into 'Gay Club' at School | Snopes.com
So… are you taking back what you said in the OP?

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I know, who needs experts? We should all just use our own common sense, I'm sure that's what NASA did to put a man on the moon.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
No the snopes citation is jotnrelated to the stroy that dropped off of the x post I gave
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
At 38 posts he knows people's claims from nearly a year ago? That's fishy.
its theunderdog. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but its the same rhetoric the whole

"If you don't believe in the agenda of billionaires like George Soros than you are playing right into his hands" It's honestly retard logic. He claimed in another thread his IQ was about 145, which is false. My IQ is 160 and though one can have a high IQ and a lot of cognitive bias or a narrow focus and be stupid in a lot of ways. If you look at RM, he likely had an IQ in the 130-140 range and was stupid in a lot of ways, so I am not saying he has a much lower IQ merely because he is stupid in a lot of ways, but I would be shocked to see his IQ  break 120.

If he is 25 or older than his IQ is probably 110 at most. If he is 18-25 than maybe 120 the only way he has a 145 IQ is if he is like 12 years old which would explain a lot of the behavior but you don't typically see 12 year olds having a lot of faith in their opinions.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
No the snopes citation is jotnrelated to the stroy that dropped off of the x post I gave
I didn't have much service earlier so I didn't even click on the link till now. Are you really being serious?

Your claim is that it is now "confirmed" that Tim Walz is a pedophile, and your proof of this is a Twitter post from a guy who calls himself "Black inserrectionist" who claims to have heard from someone else that Tim Walz sexually abused her? Really?

And what's even more insane here is that you love to accuse the left of hive mind and just believing what they're told, but this is your standard for what counts as proof? Talk about projection. You can't possibly be serious.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
I know, who needs experts? We should all just use our own common sense, I'm sure that's what NASA did to put a man on the moon.
Well you know you have to balance those humors, leeches help, so they experts say.