Walz pedophile DISCUSSION THREAD

Author: WyIted

Total: 42
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
It's official the october surprise has just dropped. Tim Walz has been confirmed to be a pedophile. I am not making judgements just starting the discussion thread so people can discuss.

https://x.com/DocNetyoutube/status/1845607885125882231
RemyBrown
Debates: 0
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
Buddy; you support Trump.  He has had SA accusations way longer than Waltz does.

You turn a blind eye to Trump.

I think we should admit that Trump can do a rally with a KKK uniform on, say that the KKK isn't racist; they just look out for their people, and all of a sudden, MAGA supports the KKK.

I don't think you will deny this prediction because you know it's true.  The, "Hatians are eating pets" lie came from a NeoNazi group called blood tribe.  He starts talking about race and IQ, and it would easily get you to become a KKK supporter.

But I don't expect you to change your mind because you have a party to stick too.  You think liberals care that Waltz gets accused of SA?  I personally care as much that Waltz has an SA case as you do that Trump has a bunch of SA cases.
FLRW
FLRW

Remember that if Trump is re-elected he will put huge tariffs on China which will increase inflation 20 percent. China will then make a new new version of Covid to spread trough the USA.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@FLRW
We both trust Snopes, but Wylted does not and will not.  He only trust right wing news, and you know right wing news will never say anything bad about Trump.  If they did, then Wylted would call them a RINO site (until they start posting stuff he likes, then he will forgive them).

Wylted finds the truth irrelevant.  He finds logic and morality irrelevant.  All he cares about wrt his political views is making sure Trump claims victory in November.  He is not interested in any facts you try and promote (as unfortunate as that reality is, you need to understand it).
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
What he posted isn't relevant to this thread TBH it is only tangentially related. 

We both trust Snopes, but Wylted does not
Depends on what they are fact checking. They do have a clear bias

He only trust right wing news, and you know right wing news will never say anything bad about Trump
Wrong I trust no news. Also wrong that Trump is above criticism by the right wing. They are literally kvetching that he would veto a federal abortion ban. 

All he cares about wrt his political views is making sure Trump claims victory in November.  
It is pretty important. Republicans will never win an election again if he loses not at that level anyway, and the nation will do what every nation does that moves left as evidenced by the economic freedom index.

He is not interested in any facts you try and promote (as unfortunate as that reality is, you need to understand it).
This is untrue. In fact ai should make some threads that promote kamala harris so I can show you that you guys use terrible arguments. If you were conservativebit is true I would rarely call out the shit arguments, but your ability to defend your position would be weak regardless and the reason I call out liberals for bad logic more than I call out conservatives is That I gain from losing an argument from a liberal. If I lose an argument to you than it might change me as a person. If I lose one to a person with similar views to me than ai barely change . I would prefer to debate people I disagree with so ai can grow more as a person. 
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
They do have a clear bias
Snopes has a left bias.  So does reality.

Wrong I trust no news.
You cited an X post; that's news (or you may disagree, but it's splitting hairs).

It's easy to impersonate some politician being a p*do, especially since so much relevant content is blacked out.

Also wrong that Trump is above criticism by the right wing. They are literally kvetching that he would veto a federal abortion ban. 
Some are, other MAGA people are praising Trump when he called for IVF to be federally funded.  Not only is this universal healthcare, but it also causes the death of a lot of zygotes (which the right argues are human beings).

It makes more sense for a MAGA pro life person to want to ban IVF than to agree with Trump; but Trump's MAGA crowd agreed with him because they don't do as much research as they like to advertise to the nation that they do.  The MAGA crowd cheered Trump on for that.

It is pretty important. Republicans will never win an election again if he loses not at that level anyway
Who cares? n America has had political parties die before (Whigs, Democrats-Republicans).  Maybe it's just the GOP's turn.  Don't worry; there will be some opposition to the democrats that rises up.  If not, then every politician is a democrat, but elections sill would exist, it would merely mean the terms, "politician" and, "democrat" would be synonymous in the national context.  There will still be difference in politicians (and people would need to research who they prefer).  If in an election between Sanders and AOC you think they are going to stay ideologically identical, then that's not accurate; they want to enact unique policies that make them stand out.  Maybe Sanders advocates for building a hospital in Vermont; maybe AOC advocates for expanding the metro North train network and advocates investing in public transit.  People would vote based on which they prefer.  Like, in San Fransisco, in their city, all the politicians are democrats, but there is ideological difference between them if you study their proposed plans to deal with issues.

The word, "democrat" is just a label.

the nation will do what every nation does that moves left as evidenced by the economic freedom index.
Don't they somehow rate Scandinavia as more economically free than the United States?

I would prefer to debate people I disagree with so ai can grow more as a person. 
If that's you, then I believe I may be that person.

I've started out very right wing in high school, but I've become more left wing as time has gone on.  I've realized that cutting taxes feels good until you realize that it doesn't do good because some government program has to be cut (and here are your options assuming we are merely dealing with federal spending):

The military people often call for cutting, but that's the left; and the right wants to cut vaguely, but I don't appreciate vague; I appreciate specifics.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
I've started out very right wing in high school, but I've become more left wing as time has gone on. 
I was a leftist in highschool like 90% of people. Most of us move away from things like that once we get away from the constant leftist barrage of media, teachers and parents.

Snopes has a left bias. So does reality.
That's odd. I guess that's why the furthest left countries on the economic freedom index like North Korea and Venezuela are the best countries to live in while countries at the top such as the United States, Germany and Switzerland suck so much.

Some are, other MAGA people are praising Trump when he called for IVF to be federally funded. Not only is this universal healthcare, but it also causes the death of a lot of zygotes (which the right argues are human beings).
I am pro life and like most prolife people we are okay with abortions in the first trimester. The pro choice people I have debated with here have went so far as to say that babies should be aborted for no reason up to one month after being born (see Peter Singer) which is going to far. I see no issue with IVF, though ai would oppose surrogacy. 

RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
 guess that's why the furthest left countries on the economic freedom index like North Korea and Venezuela are the best countries to live in while countries at the top such as the United States, Germany and Switzerland suck so much.
The most left wing politician in the United States is Bernie Sanders, who wants to turn this nation into Norway (a nation that even Trump praised when he advocated for letting more people from Norway come here).  The US left and the US right both approve of Norway in certain contexts.

Norway is very fiscally left wing.

I am pro life and like most prolife people we are okay with abortions in the first trimester.
Why 12 weeks?  I thought the overton window was anything before 6.5 weeks was considered pro life; anything beyond that was pro choice (because 50% of abortions happen before 6.5 weeks).

About 92% of abortions happen before 12 weeks.

Many red states banned abortion from conception.  The left states usually are 20-22 weeks.  The position of left wing states is more similar to yours than the right wing position.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
The most left wing politician in the United States is Bernie Sanders, who wants to turn this nation into Norway (a nation that even Trump praised when he advocated for letting more people from Norway come here). The US left and the US right both approve of Norway in certain contextsNorway is very fiscally left wing
They are higher in the economic freedom index but lack some of the anti freedom policies of the United States. Bernie sanders was only interested in replicating their abti freedom policies so it would have moved us down the economic freedom index. 

Anyway I think we all know he was trying to backdoor Marxism there. You can't admit to being Marxist as a politician. I will say if he won the primaries though and was up against Jeb bush, I would have voted for him
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
They are higher in the economic freedom index but lack some of the anti freedom policies of the United States. 
Which policies are Norway higher and lower on wrt economic freedom than the US?

Anyway I think we all know he was trying to backdoor Marxism there. 
What would make you declare that?

I will say if he won the primaries though and was up against Jeb bush, I would have voted for him
What would make you say that?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
What would make you say that?
Cause the only thing worse than a Marxist is a neocon. 
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
I'm surprised you would say that.  Trump is a neo con (wanting to fund Israel).  So is Harris.  Maybe you could vote for Chase Oliver.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
It's official the october surprise has just dropped. Tim Walz has been confirmed to be a pedophile. I am not making judgements just starting the discussion thread so people can discuss.
what are your thoughts on Trump being a sex offender 
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@JoeBob
He's an adjudicated rapist that wants to fuck his own daughter.
Best.Korea
Debates: 350
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
I hate pedophiles.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RemyBrown
Who are you?

You look like someone who can replace me once I am gone from the site.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
I'm surprised you would say that. Trump is a neo con (wanting to fund Israel). So is Harris. Maybe you could vote for Chase Oliver
That's absurd.  If he was a neocon than you wouldn't see that he basically single handedly pushed them out of the party, removed their power base and made them entirely unelectable for the foreseeable future. 
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
He wants to fund Israel's war against Gaza; that is Neo Con.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Best.Korea
I hate pedophiles.
Not only have you outed yourself as a pedophille, but you have made extensive arguments advocating for abolishing the Age of Consent.

No matter what you say from here on out, people here know you're a pedophille.

You could hypothetically get banned for advocating for pedophillia and nobody (left or right wing) will advocate for your right to free speech.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
The woman who made statements 50 years after the fact?

I think it's bullshit and mostly because her testimony matches precisely to the details of a law and order SVU episode. I can't remember what season. There was not very much evidence against him and it was clearly a political case. 

I can say that even if it were true I would probably still vote for him. I mean my dad voted for Clinton even though he was a rapist. The only people it would discourage from voting are evangelical Christians, which is why I suspect this obviously false case was made.n

In fact in the last 10 years I have seen a lot of political cases. It's mostly people on TV that unwittingly become a political football but the targeting of actual politicians seems more disturbing. Like it's a message.

"IF YOU are anti establishment, we will put you in prison or a grave, we will bankrupt you and ruin your reputation for decades"

It's honestly something Bernie Sanders would have faced if he won as well. At least at a point in time I thought he would but after his losses he seemed to cuck to the establishment so maybe not
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RemyBrown
No matter what you say from here on out, people here know you're a pedophille.
Thats like, really offensive. You cant just call people pedophiles just because they wrote 150000 characters of text in debate defending child marriages.

Also, I am not pedophile. I am map. There is a difference.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
He wants to fund Israel's war against Gaza; that is Neo Con.
No that wouldn't be neocon LOL. The neocons are very pro Israel but it doesn't mean everyone who is a pro Israel is a neocon. 

Despite some claiming the term neocon was a way to insinuate somebody is Jewish or aligned with ajewish values, it has a real meaning.

Neocons are those who shifted towards a foreign policy that is very ambitious, you can see it outlined quite well in the "Bush Doctrine" . They also avoided social issues like the plague and seemed to bend over backwards to not be seen as offensive to liberal sensabilities.  

You can see these types who were very present prior to Trump's takeover. It was people like John McCain, Liz Cheney, Dixk Cheney, Mitt Romney, George Bush, Paul Ryan etc. 

Basically establishment Republicans. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
More accurately, you can say Neocons are Neo-colonists, as in the annexation of Iraq/Syrian Oil and Ukraine Farmland.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
Their foreign policy is the biggest issue but I wasn't a fan of the patriot act either
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
Most of what Neocons did was to make America less secure and less self-sufficient by exploiting world resources and clamping down on domestic critics with the patriot act.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
You know the FBI questioned me because I was simultaneously researching Islamic extremism and the national security apparatus to learn the inner workings of both in relation to each other?

Granted the agents just showed up and were decent people. They basically like " hey you a terrorist" and I was like "not yet but show up to my door again and I might be". They claimed they were required to show up and didn't want to and I believe them. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
They basically like " hey you a terrorist" and I was like "not yet but show up to my door again and I might be". They claimed they were required to show up and didn't want to and I believe them. 
Based?

So who is this RemyBrown character?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Anonymous sources say Underdog.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So who is this RemyBrown character?
I assume somebody who managed to find the site from a random search or my YouTube channel. I don't think he is an alt or anything. 
sadolite
sadolite
The question to ask is: If Waltz was a pedo, would it matter?     Would voting for a pedo be  a lesser evil  than voting Trump/Vance?