Debates: 4
Earth
Unvote
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Mharman
You, sir, have made my morning. Glorious entry post, oh co-pilot my co-pilot.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Cerulean
I think your reads are fair and I appreciate the detailed thoughts. I don’t think you’re going to get Luna onboard with coalescing around my choice, but Luna is also sussing Pie and, based on his response to me last night, Earth is in his PoE. Not sure how many others buy into his view (doesn’t seem like it’s common), but if we’re going to pick someone, it may be better to choose a person who isn’t actively scumread by anyone. I’m good with that being you or Earth at this point.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Cerulean
I think WF would be my first pick, where is everyone else on that?
HELL no lol. Casey is confirmed town, should be him
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Cerulean
@ Lunatic my POE is practically the opposite of yours, so I want to know where you think the flaw in my chain of logic is here. It feels solid, but I am making some assumptions. Which do you think are bad and wrong?
I town read moozer's claim, and behavior. I just played with him as scum and his playstyle doesn't feel at all similar to the game we were just in. I think he's town. I think banana is town, but she's the only one in the entire game whose kind of been on level with some of my train of thoughts, so maybe I am seeing her through rose tinted glasses. The early roleblock claim andsemi counter claim of owen felt town too. I do admit three role prevention roles feels like a lot, but going through austins games I've seen him use town roleblockers and ascetics before, so it's not out of the realm of possibility three exist in a game, and it also perfectly explains moozer. 

I am having a hard time seeing outside of my "Pie/whiteflame" box, but if I had to be open to other lynching options it would be you and earth, simply because you are an unknown variable, though if you are what I hope and think you are, I think pie/whiteflame scum team can make more sense. And I just naturally buy miller claims, they are way too ballsy to risk claiming off the bat like that and I don't see earth as a ballsy player. Unless that was a fake claim given to them by the mod, which is a possibility. But earth/whiteflame, earth/pie could also be a possibility,  though given his stances on pie throughout the game, earth/whiteflame is probably slightly more likely.

Ultimately I don't want to lynch outside of pie or whiteflame today, and I kind of wanna die on that hill. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
The fact that there is so much resistance to the pie/whiteflame wagons unfortunately only solidifies to me that one or both are scum. Mafia is very much in control of the narrative this game. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
HELL no lol. Casey is confirmed town, should be him
I’m fine with Casey choosing the lynch.
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
Okay, I need to get to 25 posts, so here’s my reads.

My PoE pool basically has it down to Whiteflame/Pie.

I could see an Earth or Banana scum, but I don’t think either of those options have enough merit to be put in with Whiteflame and Pie.

I sus pie because of how the Silencer wasn’t mentioned in the opening post, and his weird behavior last DP. Also, isn’t it common for silencers to only have a set number of posts, that way you can’t communicate something?

I scumread Whiteflame because of his claim and same as Pie, the behavior last DP.

If I got anything wrong, or missed something, please tell me.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Mharman
Nice flavor BTW.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Lunatic
Sorry, but have you claimed yet? I can’t find one in the DP.
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
-->
@Lunatic
@Casey_Risk
Oh, I was under the impression that Casey wouldn't be able to.

Casey- can you vote on the post-lynch investigation?
whiteflame
whiteflame
Like I said yesterday, I’m going to be largely offline for much of the next few hours (a combination of a long High Holy Days service, the luncheon to follow with my family, and a dinner later - yeah, Jews eat a lot at these events and this is one of the biggest). I might catch it if you tag me, but I can’t guarantee how long it’ll take. I’ve already clarified where I’m at currently, and I’ll check in when I get a chance, but do not expect me to be regularly available.
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Lunatic
I've seen him use town roleblockers and ascetics before, so it's not out of the realm of possibility three exist in a game, and it also perfectly explains moozer. 
Sure, but my point is that if none of the roleblocking roles are Mafia, that seems to mean Moozer's role only exists to override Townies. Do you at least get why, from a rolelist design POV, I think that makes Moozer look wolfy?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
I’m fine with Casey choosing the lynch.
I thought she was asking about who to choose what we all vote for, not the lynch
Lunatic
Lunatic
he*
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Cerulean
Sure, but my point is that if none of the roleblocking roles are Mafia, that seems to mean Moozer's role only exists to override Townies. Do you at least get why, from a rolelist design POV, I think that makes Moozer look wolfy?
I mean we've been discussing that idea since dp1, ultimately it delves a lot into mod psychology. I can see it being an adding point on top of behavioral reasons to lynch someone, but that argument alone doesn't sway me entirely to lynch him. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
Sorry, but have you claimed yet? I can’t find one in the DP.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Vote Count 2.8

Moozer (2/4) - Pie, Whiteflame
Cerulean (1/4) - Banana
Whiteflame (1/4) - Lunatic

Just under 12 hours remaining. The DP will end at 10:30 EST.

Ding dong!

Apologies for the turbulence, the clouds are flaring up! You don’t have strap in your seatbelts; just be mindful of your movements while in the cabin.

Click!
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Moozer325
My PoE pool basically has it down to Whiteflame/Pie.
Can you please give me a more detailed step by step of how you got here?

Specific questions I have are- why a Miller exists without a role affected by it in a WF/Pie world, how you went from believing 2 wolves were on the wagon at EOD yesterday to the 0 you believe now, and why you seem to have me and Lunatic as cleared.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I thought she was asking about who to choose what we all vote for, not the lynch
Pretty sure the aim was to decide how this DP ends. If the aim is to vote for something else, let me know what that is.
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Earth
Actually, potentially silly question and maybe one that's been answered. Earth, is your Miller role specifically for alignment investigations or does it extend to other investigative abilities as well?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I’m sorry, it’s too early, I’m distracted and I misread Cerulean’s post.

This is for where the vote will go post-lynch, and yes, I’m still fine with that being Casey.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Pretty sure the aim was to decide how this DP ends. If the aim is to vote for something else, let me know what that is.
No you know how you can vote how many mafia are on a wagon after a lynch? That is what he’s talking about. The idea is we all vote the same way and use the information or lack of information we get as a sensor result. If we all vote 2 and no info is given, we know that everyone in the lynch is innocent for example and can POE players outside the lynch. 
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@whiteflame
There's the lynch and the post lynch investigation vote. I'm fine with letting Casey lead on the lynch if we end up deadlocked here, but I don't know if they'll be able to vote in the post lynch investigation. Something Casey specifically needs to check with hosts about, I think.

(As you might recall, we discussed potentially having everyone stack on one option so it's clear if we're right or wrong.)
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Cerulean
Yep, my apologies, my head is elsewhere this morning.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
10.5 hours remaining
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Cerulean
There's the lynch and the post lynch investigation vote. I'm fine with letting Casey lead on the lynch if we end up deadlocked here, but I don't know if they'll be able to vote in the post lynch investigation. Something Casey specifically needs to check with hosts about, I think.
I doubt that I'll be able to vote on the post-lynch investigation given that I can't VTL today. My pool earlier was Pie, Lunatic, and Moozer, but considering Pie's claim to have a role like Innocent Child, I think it would be best to not lynch him today. I agree with Whiteflame that it doesn't fit Pie's MO to claim something like that as scum. So, that leaves just Moozer and Lunatic for me. I'm fine with either. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I'm leaning towards Moozer.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Casey_Risk
So, that leaves just Moozer and Lunatic for me.
Why me? 
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Lunatic
Why me? 
I explained it in post #168. It's mostly just a PoE thing, but I also don't really like your continued push on Whiteflame without putting much suspicion on Earth. Mechanically speaking, it doesn't make much sense to me.