Debates: 28
Owen_T
Moozer's logic makes sense, and without a better option I'll VTL Lunatic
iamanabanana
Debates: 1
iamanabanana
-->
@Moozer325
What do you mean it’s not a good reason. He’s been acting behaviorally weird all day and he refuses to claim. He’s done many OMGUS’s and he’s been completely inactive for long periods. He’s a very experienced player so if even that isn’t enough, he’s usually much more chill than this.
What is OMGUS and explain what you mean by behaviorally weird because that is very open to interpretation and personal opinon
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
-->
@iamanabanana
OMGUS is short for OMG U Suck! Scum often lash out when people accuse them, and Lunatic has done the definition of that.
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
-->
@whiteflame
but the continued effort on this front doesn't fit what I'd expect from him as scum.
White (Is that the correct shortening? Or do you prefer "WF" or "Flame"?), we haven't played any games together, have we? How do you have expectations about what I would be like as scum?

What are your thoughts on a Scum Strengthener?
That does make sense, especially if Casey is right about Austin's design philosophy. Sending scum to roleblock city without recourse doesn't sound like a fun time for anyone, so I imagine that they would have some counter.

I still prefer an Owen chop, but in general I think Owen/Moozer wagons for today are fine. I do have some thoughts about other people's alignments depending on who flips what alignment, but I'm going to hold onto that until tomorrow.

I'm going to go to sleep soon and potentially before Day ends, so I might as well stake my vote now.

VTL Owen
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
-->
@iamanabanana
What is OMGUS someone said that earlier?
OMGUS is short for "OMG, U Suck!" It's basically just when someone accuses someone else of being scum for voting for them and little to no other reason.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@iamanabanana
He’s been super aggressive this whole game which is actually pretty off-brand for him. Other stuff too.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
OMGUS is short for OMG U Suck! Scum often lash out when people accuse them, and Lunatic has done the definition of that.
It actually means counter voting for someone who has voted for you in hopes of initimidating them off of your wagon. You seem to not like the fact that I said "Fvck you" to you earlier and are taking it personally. 

That said I've maintained my position that you are town this whole time. So your understanding of OMGUS is just wrong. Lastly, 
Fvck you. 

:)
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@iamanabanana
caseys definition is more accurate than moozers. Moozers pride is just hurt is all. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@annabanana20
Could you just consider Lunatic for a moment, if you're only reasoning to vote me is because I have traction, you can change that,
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@iamanabanana
^thats what I mean by behaviorally off
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Owen_T
Why have we forgotten about Earth
I haven't. He's hovering around in my POE somewhere, to be honest, but I don't think that the current zero votes is something that's going to change in the next hour or so.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Owen_T
1. Why have we forgotten about Earth
I haven't forgotten about him, I just don't see any particular reason to sus him other than having an SOP claim.

2. What do you all think of Moozer's views on Luna
I think he's just tunneling tbh. Luna's explanations for why he sussed Pie and not Moozer feel genuine to me, enough that he's off my radar for this DP.
Owen_T
Owen_T
Lunatic DID add a smiley face their so that gives off town vibes.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
He’s been super aggressive this whole game which is actually pretty off-brand for him. Other stuff too.
You don't know me very well at all. I am usually pretty aggressive as town actually. I was passive in the last game, ultra passive, and I was scum. Find some examples where I am passive as town please, 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Owen_T

Moozer's logic makes sense, and without a better option I'll VTL Lunatic

Are you only voting me because you are the other alternative? Because that is what it seems like lol
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@Casey_Risk
Why am I being sussed over him?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Why are we voting Lunatic 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Maybe town is all neg utility roles
Ya, no
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@ILikePie5
Why are we voting Lunatic 
For me it was just all of the OMGUS

Unvote

Looks like I'm dead. Like always, what could I have done to avoid this situation? Any advice?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@iamanabanana
Oh, sorry! I guess it's mostly how polite you are and your general energy, doesn't match what most men here have sounded like so far. I didn't mean to offend.
Maybe he’s just gay
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Maybe town is all neg utility roles
Ya, no

It goes hand in hand with your suggestion about strengthener being scum. That said I don't neccesarily buy it either, just throwing sh1t in the wind to see what sticks 
Cerulean
Cerulean
I can also verify that Town Lunatic is a fairly strong player from the Champs game I read- which might not be a perfect indicator compared to here, but it at least shows he's able to put in the effort and put in the pushes.
Owen_T
Owen_T
This is also the norm, but I don't completely understand what made my the lynch over say, Earth. He didn't have anything scummy about him but I don't think I did either.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Okay, here’s my final push for a Luantic lynch. If it doesn’t work, ping me and I can change my vote, cause I think it’s on Luna right now. He’s been very unusual this whole DP with his reads and his various OMGUS’s. He’s also just been off behaviorally, so I encourage anyone with the time to at least look back at what he’s said today. He’s ticked every box for me, so I think it should be a no brainer at this point. Again, ping me if I need to jump on a wagon to get us to a lynch this DP.
Why do you want to lynch someone before they’ve even claimed. I’ve already said multiple times that he’s not an option today. Not to mention he’s been defending you
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Owen_T
can someone please actually point out one point of omgus? My vote has been on pie the whole day phase. Pie hasn't voted me. This makes no sense lol I told someone I TOWNREAD to go fvck himself. That isn't omgus. Thats just being a dick. I won't deny being a dick. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@Lunatic
You have a point I was wrong.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Cerulean
I can also verify that Town Lunatic is a fairly strong player from the Champs game I read- which might not be a perfect indicator compared to here, but it at least shows he's able to put in the effort and put in the pushes.
While I appreciate the compliment, I did pretty horrible in the champs game lol. I tried, but got too tunnel vision with santy and dannflor. 
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Owen_T
This is also the norm, but I don't completely understand what made my the lynch over say, Earth. He didn't have anything scummy about him but I don't think I did either.
For me, it's just two things:

1. Simple Process of Elimination
  2. Weak Justification for your role (in my eyes)
Though, I'd have to admit that Moozer is also sus by this metric. For me, it's down to you and him rn.
iamanabanana
Debates: 1
iamanabanana
Well ive placed my vote and am content with it. Also i should be over 25 posts now. I am gonna log off for now. Night guys
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@Casey_Risk
If Moozer is Scum he would have hammered me.