Debates: 0
badger
You're pathetic mate.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
This is the kind of low energy that sunk Kamala. She was supposed to wipe the floor, and the best she could come up with was a lazy word.
badger
badger
Now that is funny. My girlfriend is getting out of college soon, gonna go meet her and walk the dog. Maybe get dinner and some drinks after. You make another 25,000 shitbrain posts here thinking you're winning. 
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
When Trump was saying he agrees there should be exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to abortion, Harris should have said of course you do.
Moozer325
Debates: 18
Moozer325
-->
@Reece101
When Trump was saying he agrees there should be exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to abortion, Harris should have said of course you do.
Honestly, that would have been hilarious. It would have been horrible politically, but still hilarious.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
Lol, I actually walked about most of today helping my nephew with a charity race. Not to get too specific on the exact disability charity because there are some insane doxxers on this site.

You make another 25,000 shitbrain posts here thinking you're winning. 
Most of that is playing forum Mafia. I really don't care what a counter says. It seems to bother you for some reason. Maybe we can ask Barney to swap our post counts? I don't want to see you suffer sober.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Remember that Hitler's Jews are now Trump's Immigrants. Do you think Trump will be building gas ovens to take care of the Immigrants?
It's good Trump wasn't around when the Mayflower Pilgrims landed in 1620.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
It's a shame you didn't prepare Kamala well enough. She didn't once use the word "Hitler"

This is why she is now struggling. Obviously.
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
She didn't once use the word "Hitler"
She said Trump. Everyone knows its the same thing. Everyone knows that Trump reads  Hitler's speeches to improve speech.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Tru-dat !
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Apparently not the undecided in the swing states.

Badger was right. You guys are terrible at radicalizing Kamala. That kind of softness won't work.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
“Donald Trump is a genuine threat to this nation,” Biden said just three weeks ago. “That is not hyperbole. He’s a threat to our freedom. He’s a threat to our democracy. He is literally a threat to the America that we stand for.”

This is what a real leader sounds like.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
This is what a real leader sounds like.
You werent saying that while he was in the race. You seem to hope that low IQ MAGA falls for your statements, and MAGA probably will due to low IQ.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Also, everyone, please remember to wait 15 minutes before responding to any of Gp's posts.

After 15 minutes, he can no longer edit or delete his posts.

Gp usually edits or deletes his posts after you respond to them.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Gp usually edits or deletes his posts after you respond to them.
Good point
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
You would have to be a "racist" to not see that fully legitimate generalization!
The key to being anti-racist is to ascribe all traits to race and then refuse to acknowledge the existence of fault individually or collectively of any race except something call "Caucasian". That's what I've picked up anyway, but it can be more complicated because individuals can present as the faultless non-caucasian but on the inside they're the dreaded evil race.

For example if you don't know if you're voting for Trump or for Biden: secretly caucasian.

Or if you're someone who looks like an east asian but believe in time, hardwork, and fair college admissions; that's right: secretly
caucasian

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
You werent saying that while he was in the race. You seem to hope that low IQ MAGA falls for your statements, and MAGA probably will due to low IQ.
Like Kamala, I can change my positions.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It it can be more complicated because individuals can present as the faultless non-caucasian but on the inside they're the dreaded evil race.
So when are we required to wear white armbands with a black "C" on them?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
So when are we required to wear white armbands with a black "C" on them?
Well that's going to require them to flip on voter ID attitudes, so expect a delay of 300 milliseconds.

Some might argue that the armband, while necessary for the secret Cs like those brown skinned persons who doubted whether they would vote for Biden, are unnecessary for those who appear to have light skin and typical european features.

BUT! You must take into consideration that the blood of native americans is ultra-potent in counteracting the evil inclination of the caucasian. Doesn't even take one drop. See for example Elizabeth Warren who had 1/1024 native american ancestors.

Taken all together we can see the only reliable indicator of being an evil race (and an evil racist because only cacuasians can be racist) is your voting and social media habits. You vote blue no matter who, you're probably a good one.

Beware though, the evil racists might attempt to use this intersectional science to try and trick the compassionate melanin rich people of the world. How? If they suggest that the brown people who ate their pets were considering for voting for Trump first.... this insidious lie might lead people to think that the pet snatching is just another aspect of the vile whiteness as opposed to trying to keep your pets off the BBQ as being an expression of white supremacy.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
The key to being anti-racist is to ascribe all traits to race and then refuse to acknowledge the existence of fault individually or collectively of any race except something call "Caucasian". That's what I've picked up anyway, but it can be more complicated because individuals can present as the faultless non-caucasian but on the inside they're the dreaded evil race.
Here’s my POV on this. I think the real way to be anti-racist is just to be colorblind in a way. That used to be the guidance but know they’ve changed it to that we should acknowledge that the races are different from each other. I think you should see color and race, you just shouldn’t let it affect anything. Yes, certain races do have different cultures and stereotypes, but it’s better to see that sometimes those do affect people, but not always. Stereotypes can be real, but it’s best to ignore them when judging someone.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
Here’s my POV on this. I think the real way to be anti-racist is just to be colorblind in a way.
Moozer, I hope you can see my post was pure unadulterated 100% certified origin mockery?

I think you should see color and race, you just shouldn’t let it affect anything.
Uh huh, well since all great apes have excellent color vision and ingrained facial recognition software I don't think there was ever really a possibility of literally failing to see race. Colorblindness meant "don't let it affect anything".

Stereotypes can be real
For example: People who come from a very different country are likely to have a very difficult culture and likely to do things that locals would not even dream of doing.

best to ignore them when judging someone
but not when judging the generalization. The reason people are upset is because it's already a well known fact that mass influx of poor people with different language and culture is going to create problems. It was already illegal. Therefore, and rightly so, people are blaming the government for those problems.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Moozer325
That used to be the guidance but know they’ve changed it to that we should acknowledge that the races are different from each other.
Not exactly. The progressives have simply regressed to a time before 1965 when people believed your skin color mattered.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Moozer, I hope you can see my post was pure unadulterated 100% certified origin mockery?
However low you think of me, I'm not that dumb.

but not when judging the generalization
That's what I'm saying, you shouldn't be judging a generalization, you should be judging individuals.

The reason people are upset is because it's already a well known fact that mass influx of poor people with different language and culture is going to create problems.
What problems? I can't think of any really big ones, so please elaborate.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Uh huh, well since all great apes have excellent color vision and ingrained facial recognition software I don't think there was ever really a possibility of literally failing to see race.
All great apes can do instant racial DNA identification with 100 percent accuracy in 2024. Used to be you had to wait 2 weeks when you sent of a sample of blood to 23 and me.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot

Well...let's look at some effects of importing 3rd world cultures for mostly the purpose of corporate slave labor. One of the primary issues is obviously communication barriers. When a large group of people enters a society with a different language, it's incredibly difficult for them to integrate effectively. Usually it takes decades if not a generation for multi-lingual integration. You are going to see misunderstandings in daily interactions, scrambles for access to finite essential services like healthcare and education, and a rat race for limited economic opportunities. While locals complain about feeling disconnected and/or threatened by a group they can’t communicate with or understand the cultural behaviors, the newcomers are also going to feel isolated and excluded, which leads to more potential social problems.

A 2nd important issue is social cohesion. A shared culture is the glue that binds people within a society together. It's part of the triad that holds a lasting society together (borders, language, culture). When large groups with different customs, traditions, and values arrive, it's chaos if their practices clash with those of the local population. You will see disagreements over a wide array of critical issues like social norms, religious practices, and even the role of government and law enforcement. Remember, most of these people have been nurtured in a 3rd world country where corruption and chaos is the norm, such as Haiti. When left unaddressed, these differences absolutely will cause increased segregation, where the incoming groups form isolated communities and ghettos, further deepening the divisions of distrust and resentment.

And of course, economic strain is the expected byproduct of mass migration. When a large group of poor people arrives in a society, there will be competition for low-wage jobs, housing, welfare, and social services. Many small towns see this as unfair among the local population who fear that their resources are being stretched beyond sustainability. The only real winners are the mega corps lining their pockets with the fruits of slave labor that Americans refuse to do.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

The only real winners are the mega corps lining their pockets with the fruits of slave labor that Americans refuse to do.
So you believe in Communism too.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Yes, it exists. I am not a Communist denier.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
but not when judging the generalization
That's what I'm saying, you shouldn't be judging a generalization, you should be judging individuals.
No, when dealing with an individual you should judge individuals as individuals. That is where the generalization must give ground to specific evidence.

The generalization is by definition the result of many individual instances. Generalization can be useless and false when based on bad logic, but they can also be perfect when the definition of the category is logically bound to the implication.

All Christians believe Jesus is god. That's not a false generalization, it's in the definition so it is perfectly accurate. Any exceptions aren't actually christian.

Racial generalizations are all useless because the small genetic variations that accumulated in the deep past (and which have been decreasing for hundreds of thousands of years) are orders of magnitude less relevant than culture and experience (nurture).

Cultural generalizations are neither useless nor perfect. Cultural generalizations must yield to individual fact but they have predictive power and have a place in inductive logic (fuzzy logic).

It is moral and rational to judge that islam is unfair to individual women because if its absolute reliance on generalizations. It is moral and rational to judge that a culture group with a high prevalence of ritualistic canibalism is dangerous, incompatible with civilization, and ought to be destroyed or altered.

The reason people are upset is because it's already a well known fact that mass influx of poor people with different language and culture is going to create problems.
Well recently: eating geese, crashing vehicles they were driving without a license, taking over apartment complexes and demanding taxes, being given 150k loans from the government (which is stolen money)

"Tensions have been heightened since August 2023 after a 36-year-old Haitian immigrant, Hermanio Joseph, lost control of a minivan he was driving without a valid US license on a highway near Springfield and strayed into the path of an oncoming school bus."

BTW according to gun-control logic anything that kills kids must be banned, and apparently illegal immigration kills kids.... but since it is illegal it was already banned.... mmm maybe somebody should enforce the law.

FLRW
FLRW
This study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes. In addition, the proportion of arrests involving undocumented immigrants in Texas was relatively stable or decreasing over this period. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
This study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens 
A bogus claim. They can make up whatever number of illegal migrants living in the country to fabricate a "low crime" rate. 

Since big mega-corps need the slave labor and they pay for these studies through lobbies, you can safely toss them out the window. Especially studies bought and paid for to be hosted on a .gov website.