Read-only
Total: 129
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@That2User
@JoeBob
Given that we have roughly a day and a half left in the DP, we have time to discuss this for a bit before we come down on a decision, so I'm not going to post a vote just yet. That being said, while I'm still between Owen and Pie (Vader made a good point about you, JoeBob, but like I said before, I don't think you would claim this and then give cover to unclaimed town members if you were scum), I still think it's more likely to be Owen. 

That2, you suggested where you want to go with your vote, but I'd like a clearer idea of where you're leaning at the moment. You stepped back from the discussion after suggesting my lynch.

JoeBob, you should be part of this discussion and should at least have some reads on the table by now besides your scumread on Vader. It's been a while since you've responded to any of his posts, and I'd like in particular to know your thoughts on Owen.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I could be misunderstanding this but once you are lynched you choose someone to play rock, paper, scissors to decide who dies. Here is the issue. The only way you bypass the negative is if you solely focus on you being lynched and you tell someone in the DP to pick something to confirm them. If they are scum and you are town, they aren't gonna listen. If you survive and the other guy dies, we would likely lose you in the NP because you are essentially town confirmed. And if you are scum, obviously the same logic applies. I am not sure if it's an SOP, but the fact that this was claimed in DP2 versus in DP1 is a bit suspicious to and especially after a lot of people claimed too. 
I get your perspective on this, but it's not how I see it. Given that no one pressured me for a claim DP1, unless the role was definitely SOP, I think it would have looked like I was giving myself cover to dissuade a future lynch if I had just outright claimed that early. I would have preferred to claim before MYLO because then, at the very least, there would have been an opportunity to test my claim without potentially ending the game. It wouldn't have confirmed my affiliation, but at least it would have role confirmed me. That being said, I had no reason to believe we'd be at MYLO by DP2.

JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
JoeBob, you should be part of this discussion and should at least have some reads on the table by now besides your scumread on Vader. It's been a while since you've responded to any of his posts, and I'd like in particular to know your thoughts on Owen.
I have one bar of service for some reason and nothing else is loading but this page for me so I’ll do that when I get home 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Ig in the meantime we can hunt for Owen’s scum partner. My guess would be JoeBob or Supa unless Whiteflame is lying about his role, which he could be. Times like these is where I wish I could read his behavior better.
JoeBob
JoeBob
Rereading the DP now…
I’ll give my thoughts as I read it
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
@That2User
Living:

Owen_T - Woah he was good the whole time (The Tourist) - Hated
iLikePie5 - After all that, your just going to resign? - Vanilla Townie
Whiteflame - You just had to get a confession (Game of Thrones) - Death Defier
That2user - I watched Jane Die - Watcher
Joebob - Dexter Finally Got Outplayed (Dexter) - Conditional Vig
Vader - Bernard is a host (Westworld) - Compulsive RB

Dead:

Wylted - Not Glenn, you bastards, anyone but him (The Walking Dead) - Beloved Princess 
Casey - Bent Neck Lady? More like a traumatized time traveling woman (The Haunting of Hill House) - Restless Spirit
Earth - This feels so messed up (Death Note) - BG

updated

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Vader
NP2. I RB'd JoeBob. I chose him because he seems to always be the question mark variable in my games. 
could you expand on this please? I don’t know what you mean
JoeBob
JoeBob
I find it weird that there is a vanilla(pie) and a scum that turns people into vanilla. Wouldn’t their just be one and not both?

JoeBob
JoeBob
If I’m right and only one should be there, either pie or Vader is lying
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I find it weird that there is a vanilla(pie) and a scum that turns people into vanilla. Wouldn’t there just be one and not both?
Luna basically always includes a true vanilla in his games. Also, I was the last to claim, so I could’ve claimed anything I wanted to. There’s no reason for me to lie. Also, it doesn’t have to be one or the other. There’s nothing preventing a Vanilla and a Vanillaizer role from existing together.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count:

OwenT- 1/4- iLikePie5
Vader- 1/4- OwenT

Not Voting: Whiteflame, That2User, Vader, Joebob, Casey_Risk
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
Completely forgot that you can still vote. Feel free to let us know who you are suspecting by Voting and Unvoting them
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
-->
@ILikePie5
Why are you so certain I am scum. It's a little weird. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
Is Pie and Vader scum a possibility? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
Why are you so certain I am scum. It's a little weird. 
I’m not certain, rather confident cause of POE. That2 is town. I townread WF for his claim and his general hesitation to vote, though that’s a null tell ig. Still a gut feeling that he’s town. That leaves you, JoeBob, Supa. I have a 2/3 chance of choosing correctly. Supa’s SOP claim gives me hesitation of thinking he’s scum after rereading, so it’s you/JoeBob or you/WF. Either way, you’re scum. Your play doesn’t make sense as a townie. You were in the game where Barney claimed Hated. We had a clear discussion of how it would be bad if he lived too long, yet you ignored that here, and still haven’t explained why you did that. You behavior and role both lead me to believe you’re scum.
Owen_T
Owen_T
What post did Barney claim hated? Has Barney been confirmed? I am currently confused and severely sleep deprived. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
What post did Barney claim hated? Has Barney been confirmed? I am currently confused and severely sleep deprived. 
In a previous game. Not this game. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
Was that the middle school one? I was hardly present for that 
Owen_T
Owen_T
And how is the previous game related to this one? 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
I find it weird that there is a vanilla(pie) and a scum that turns people into vanilla. Wouldn’t their just be one and not both?
I get this a bit, but if there is a scum Vanillizer in the game, then I can understand giving town some roles that effectively make its usage null for town (Vanillizing the Vanilla player) or even net positive (e.g. removing the Hated). It's possible that one of them is lying, I just don't think there's a discrepancy with their mutual existence in the game.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
And how is the previous game related to this one? 
Behavior is the one thing that doesn’t change as much game to game. Changes in behavior indicate something is wrong. You knowing that Hated is SOP and not claiming it is not normal behavior.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@That2User
Considering everyone sees you as town based on your being the sole claimed investigative role and your result aligning with Vader's being unable to act NP2, your opinion matters quite a bit for this DP, but I keep seeing you hop on and not post. Would really like to get your thoughts.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
VTL Owen 
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Unvote 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
I honestly forgot about the Restless Spirit. I'm not sure if that means you're sussing Owen or you just did it to remind us that you're still around. Repeat the vote and unvote if it's the former.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I honestly forgot about the Restless Spirit. I'm not sure if that means you're sussing Owen or you just did it to remind us that you're still around. Repeat the vote and unvote if it's the former.
I told them to vote and unvote who they sus. Way ahead of ya lol
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
@Casey_Risk
I’m missing a lot apparently. My bad.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Okay so Casey suspects Owen as well and we know for a fact that Casey is town. That2 is next best confirmed townie besides myself. Don’t we love solid town blocks
That2User
Debates: 5
That2User
Path of least resistance is owen, I'm inclined to follow Casey in this
Owen_T
Owen_T
Let me get this right. The only reason I am being sussed is because I have the hated role?