Shocking tv moments DP2

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 129
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead players:

Wylted- You are “Not Glenn, you bastards, anyone but him!”, from The Walking Dead. While the walking dead has always been prone to kill off major characters, this one in particular hit fans extremely hard. Glenn was there since season 1, and was the ultimate “bro” to Rick and the group. He was extremely brave, and had a knack for survival unparalleled to any other character. After surviving a hoard of zombies by hiding under a dumpster, most fans probably thought Glenn was just about immortal by the time he dies in the show. In one of the shows darkest moments, Glenn is executed by Negan as an example to the rest of his group. Many fans reportedly quit watching the show after this point, as Glenn was many people’s favorite character, and his death was so brutal and unexpected. This was one of the most heart breaking death’s in T.V. History. Thus you are the Beloved Princess. If you are lynched, the town will skip a day phase, and there will be two night phases. If you are night killed, a night phase will be skipped, and there will be another day phase. You win with the town.

-lynched dp1

Casey- You are “Bent Neck Lady? More like a traumatized time traveling woman!” from The Haunting of Hill House. Nell had been seeing a ghost she called the “The Bent Neck Lady” her whole life. When her husband dies, she believes it was because of the ghost in question, and commits suicide in her old house by hanging herself off the top of the staircase. It is then revealed in a shocking twist, that she herself was the apparition she had been seeing her whole life. You are the Restless Spirit. After your death, you may continue to vote in the day phase, though you will no longer be able to speak, and won’t count as a living player. You win with the town.
- killed np1

Earth- You are “This feels so messed up.” from L’s death scene in Death Note. L is a brilliant detective who is caught in a cat and mouse game with the main character of the series, Light Yagami. Throughout most of the show, it feels that L is one step ahead of light almost all the time. That said, he knows Light is Kira and reveals this to light on the rooftop of their building where they are investigating Kira. This said, he can never seem to find proof for it. Shortly after L confronts Light, Rem kills L for putting Misa Amane in harms way in a plan to catch Kira once and for all. The death was particularly shocking because L had an almost immortal feel to him by this point in the show, and everything seemed to be fully collapsing to finally expose Light for the murderer he was. Because the shinigami Rem died protecting Misa Amane, you are the bodyguard. Each night you can select a player. If that player would have been the target of the night kill, you will instead take their place and die. You win with the town.

-killed np2

Living players:

1. owenT
2. iLikePie5
3. Whiteflame
4. That2user
5. Joebob
6. Vader

With 6 players alive it’s takes 4 votes to lynch! Day phase ends in 72 hours, or on August 28th at 9pm est.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Needless to say but it’s MYLO. Please do not vote
JoeBob
JoeBob
That2 and Pie are town in my eyes.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
That2 and Pie are town in my eyes.
Explain. And full claim in the process
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
@That2User
@JoeBob
@Owen_T
Everyone needs to full claim since it’s MYLO
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Who did you roleblock both nights 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Also wtf happened DP1. How was Wylted lynched with 3 votes?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Also wtf happened DP1. How was Wylted lynched with 3 votes?
It said he was executed
JoeBob
JoeBob
I am “Dexter Finally Got Outplayed”, from the show, Dexter, of course.
In season 4 of this show, Dexter meets a murderer who beats him to the punch. As always, he kills the bad guy. But he was too late. In the bathroom we see his dead wife in the bathtub, with his cry son next to it.
His son was covered in his mother’s blood. Just like what happend to Dexter when HE was a kid.(poor kid)
because of this trade of lives, I am the conditional vigilante. Each night I can target someone. If the person that I targeting is the one doing the NK, then I kill them. But since he was too late to save his wife, I am also too late to save the NK:(
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Your up 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Damn this moved fast. WyIted dies out of nowhere and we get two NPs in a row. Guessing both Casey and Earth died from NKs, though at least we still have Casey's vote and, since neither of them were informational roles, hopefully someone got some info during these NPs.

You're right that we need to be extra careful at this point, and for that we need as much info as we can get.

I'm just going to out my role: I'm “You just had to get a confession.” from Game of Thrones, referencing the trial by combat that ended poorly for Tyrion Lannister and worse for Oberyn Martell. The role is listed as "Death Defier," though I remembered this one from one of Luna's previous games where it was called a "Lynch Defier", which I think was your role, Pie. It's kind of Gladiator triggered on lynch where I challenge someone else to rock-paper-scissors. If I win, they die. If they win, I die. If we tie, we both die. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
I am “Dexter Finally Got Outplayed”, from the show, Dexter, of course.
In season 4 of this show, Dexter meets a murderer who beats him to the punch. As always, he kills the bad guy. But he was too late. In the bathroom we see his dead wife in the bathtub, with his cry son next to it.
His son was covered in his mother’s blood. Just like what happend to Dexter when HE was a kid.(poor kid)
because of this trade of lives, I am the conditional vigilante. Each night I can target someone. If the person that I targeting is the one doing the NK, then I kill them. But since he was too late to save his wife, I am also too late to save the NK:(
Never watched Dexter, but still seen clips of this one because I'm a big fan of John Lithgow and he was just brutal as the Trinity Killer. Conditional Vig is interesting. Guessing based on your earlier post that you targeted Pie and That2?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
Guessing based on your earlier post that you targeted Pie and That2?
Yep
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
-->
@Vader
Mafia Experience level: garbage

I've played 4 Mafia games I believe. I don't have time to gather links though, as I'm currently away from a computer.

They are 

Heroic mafia,
Villainous mafia,
Ace Attorney Mafia - my first game 
Middle school mafia - I was very inactive that game 
Owen_T
Owen_T
I'm going to throw my claim out now because I'll be gone untill evening. 

I am "Woah he was good the whole time"  from the Tourist. As the main character hated themselves, I am the hated townie. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@JoeBob
Can you explain your townreads 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Owen_T
I am "Woah he was good the whole time"  from the Tourist. As the main character hated themselves, I am the hated townie. 
I know absolutely nothing about this show. I've read a couple of summaries and it looks like this is from the end of S1. He does try to commit suicide a couple of times, so that tracks, though I'd like to get the full justification to see if it lines up.

Living:

Owen_T - Woah he was good the whole time (The Tourist) - Hated
iLikePie5 - 
Whiteflame - You just had to get a confession (Game of Thrones) - Death Defier
That2user - 
Joebob - Dexter Finally Got Outplayed (Dexter) - Conditional Vig
Vader - Bernard is a host (Westworld) - Compulsive RB

Dead:

Wylted - Not Glenn, you bastards, anyone but him (The Walking Dead) - Beloved Princess 
Casey - Bent Neck Lady? More like a traumatized time traveling woman (The Haunting of Hill House) - Restless Spirit
Earth - This feels so messed up (Death Note) - BG

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Activity will be limited today cause I have like 6 meetings back to back. I’ll check back in during lunch. I’ll paraphrase my Pm and have it ready when I come back. Just don’t have the time rn
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
@Owen_T
Can you explain your townreads 
Based on JoeBob's response, I believe I can answer that, though he should clarify/confirm as well. Based on his claim, if he had targeted the person who had done the NK during either NP, he would have automatically shot them with his Conditional Vig. Since neither of the people killed during the NP were scum nor were they his targets (That2 and Pie), we can infer that they did not commit the NK during the NPs that he targeted them. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@That2User
Haven't seen you post yet this DP, though it was late (at least on my end) when it started. Pie's already said he'll claim, so we're going to need your claim and night action (if any) as well.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
NP1. I RB'd Owen_T. I chose him because he's relatively new and that if factor makes sense
NP2. I RB'd JoeBob. I chose him because he seems to always be the question mark variable in my games. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Owen_T
Thank you for responding. Good to know this info
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
@JoeBob
NP2. I RB'd JoeBob. I chose him because he seems to always be the question mark variable in my games. 
JoeBob, were you notified of this? 

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
no 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
Then something's amiss here. Either Luna just didn't inform you that you had been RB'd, or the RB didn't happen. Can you confirm with Luna whether you would have been informed?
Owen_T
Owen_T
RB'd?

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
Then something's amiss here. Either Luna just didn't inform you that you had been RB'd, or the RB didn't happen. Can you confirm with Luna whether you would have been informed?
I asked him
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Owen_T
RB'd?
Roleblocked. Usually, if someone is unable to use their role because of external interference (e.g. Vader's Compulsory Roleblock, which prevents people from using their role), then the mod informs the person whose role is blocked that they were unsuccessful, hence my question.

That2User
Debates: 5
That2User
-->
@whiteflame
-->
@<<<That2User>>>
Haven't seen you post yet this DP, though it was late (at least on my end) when it started. Pie's already said he'll claim, so we're going to need your claim and night action (if any) as well.
"I watched Jane die." Making me the watcher, I fucked up thinking I watched who visited who, not who was visited. NP2 I watched whiteflame, NP3 I watched joebob, no one visited them.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
@That2User
"I watched Jane die." Making me the watcher, I fucked up thinking I watched who visited who, not who was visited. NP2 I watched whiteflame, NP3 I watched joebob, no one visited them.
Alright, figured we had to have an informational role in here somewhere. Considering that Vader claims to have visited JoeBob, though, something's definitely amiss. Any way you can explain this result, Vader?