Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 129
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Ok I am going to apologize because I did not see some of my role I was sent. I got turned into a vanilla townie in NP1. I was getting ready for my zoom class and just checked to see if DP was posted and it had. Didn't check my DMs. That's my fault but I got turned into a vanilla in the NP. If anyone wants to confirm this
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Okay finally. Meetings over, lunch started. Should be fun
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Ok I am going to apologize because I did not see some of my role I was sent. I got turned into a vanilla townie in NP1. I was getting ready for my zoom class and just checked to see if DP was posted and it had. Didn't check my DMs. That's my fault but I got turned into a vanilla in the NP. If anyone wants to confirm this
I'm not sure how you want us to confirm this, but the timing - after two people had independently stated that you didn't RB or even visit JoeBob - stands out. Also, wouldn't that mean you still RB'd Owen during NP1? Figured RBs had precedence over other roles.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I am “After all that, you’re just going to resign?” and I am a Vanilla townie. It references the scene from House of Cards where Frank Underwood resigned the Presidency. I think the justification is pretty obvious but just to elaborate. After Frank resigns, he’s basically given up all his power. Thus I am vanilla town 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I am “Dexter Finally Got Outplayed”, from the show, Dexter, of course.
In season 4 of this show, Dexter meets a murderer who beats him to the punch. As always, he kills the bad guy. But he was too late. In the bathroom we see his dead wife in the bathtub, with his cry son next to it.
His son was covered in his mother’s blood. Just like what happend to Dexter when HE was a kid.(poor kid)
because of this trade of lives, I am the conditional vigilante. Each night I can target someone. If the person that I targeting is the one doing the NK, then I kill them. But since he was too late to save his wife, I am also too late to save the NK:(
This is an interesting role, but I can see it working. And based on your earlier comment, you targeted That2 and Me. It’s still possible either of us are scum cause the partner could have done the NK, but still works ig
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm just going to out my role: I'm “You just had to get a confession.” from Game of Thrones, referencing the trial by combat that ended poorly for Tyrion Lannister and worse for Oberyn Martell. The role is listed as "Death Defier," though I remembered this one from one of Luna's previous games where it was called a "Lynch Defier", which I think was your role, Pie. It's kind of Gladiator triggered on lynch where I challenge someone else to rock-paper-scissors. If I win, they die. If they win, I die. If we tie, we both die. 
Lol he used my role again. Claim and justification checks out.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
I'm going to throw my claim out now because I'll be gone untill evening. 

I am "Woah he was good the whole time"  from the Tourist. As the main character hated themselves, I am the hated townie. 
Couple of questions:

Why did you not SOP claim this? Weren’t you in the game when Barney was Hated and he claimed?

And second does the effect go away at MYLO/LYLO cause if it doesn’t then we cannot VTNL today.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
Also can u elaborate on your justification please
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@JoeBob
NP1. I RB'd Owen_T. I chose him because he's relatively new and that if factor makes sense
NP2. I RB'd JoeBob. I chose him because he seems to always be the question mark variable in my games. 
JoeBob didn’t mention that he got roleblocked.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
"I watched Jane die." Making me the watcher, I fucked up thinking I watched who visited who, not who was visited. NP2 I watched whiteflame, NP3 I watched joebob, no one visited them
Okay great, you’re out investigative role. This heavily implicates Supa though cause he said he RB’d JoeBob
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Hmm. Interesting.
JoeBob
JoeBob
Luna said I would get notified, or rather that my action would fail.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Ya Supa has to be scum. Partner is JoeBob, Owen, or WF. Unless this is a bus, the team has to be Owen/Supa or WF/Supa.

That2 is town cause only investigative role 
I am town
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Vader
Right now Vader is my best scum read. How would an experienced player not notice that they became a different role?

I’ll hear what everyone else has to say before voting Vader
Vader
Vader
I mean town lose if they lynch and it's inherently a horrible lynch. I had no reason to SOP claim my char in DP1 and comment on it. In fact if I had no visit on JoeBob, shouldn't that indicate me that I am even more telling the truth? Why would I make such a stupid gambit to claim someone I didn't RB in the NP. Think about it logically. This can all be sorted if whoever converted me to vanilla comes forth, otherwise we are beyond screwed because this is going to be a lazy mislynch that loses town the game
Vader
Vader
-->
@JoeBob
Counter argument to your point
Right now Vader is my best scum read. How would an experienced player not notice that they became a different role?
1. Do you think I would be paying more attention to my role PM if I was mafia or town?
2. Do you think if I were a scum RB I would willingly out my role as a RB and then not say who I targeted to role confirm myself and put the sus off of myself

I think we need to think logically as a town
Vader
Vader
Also what gambit would I be pulling by saying I targeted JoeBob when I didn't during the night. As much as some may think I can because of my experience playing, I can tell you that would be digging my own hole
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Not sure if it went through as it never specified in my PM. Also Owen is a hated townie so how can I confirm that even happened
Vader
Vader
Normally if I make a mistake like this or think I have no hope, then I am gonna say screw it and just give up trying but since it's my first game back in a minute and for the game to end so early with a twist, I'll put some effort into ensuring that we don't mislynch here for some silly reason versus sulking at a mistake
Vader
Vader
So That2 claimed a watcher.... Pie didn't come back me up on the claim. This means that scum probably converted me into a vanilla which will just make my case harder.

I mean town are going to lose no matter what because the eventual train is going to come onto me and since the wagon is already building it's pretty much pointless to even argue. Best case scenario is we no lynch here and I just get lynched next DP. Fuck I absolutely screwed the pooch with this one. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Owen_T
I'd like to hear more from Vader about what he meant when he said "If anyone wants to confirm this", but he pretty clearly messed up, the only question is whether this was a townie making the mistake of not checking his PM or scum finding out too late that two people had confirmed his fake claim was bogus. I think That2 and JoeBob are basically confirmed town since each of them independently claimed to use a role that contradicted Vader's claimed actions.

That leaves Owen, Pie, and me. If we weren't at MYLO, I'd be willing to roll the dice and role confirm myself while simultaneously taking one of them out, but we don't have that luxury at this point. It seems like a pretty weak town setup, given that we apparently have a Vanilla and a Hated with only one protective role (Earth's BG) and one investigative role (That2's Watcher) and only JoeBob's Conditional Vig adding a bit of potential swing to the mix. If I had to pick between Owen and Pie, I'd say that Owen claiming the Hated at this point when town cannot afford to policy lynch him stands out more, especially since we don't know whether his role persists into MYLO/LYLO.
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
-->
@ILikePie5
What do you want elaborated? I'm sorry but I don't have time to reword RN maybe a bit later. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@ILikePie5
What do you want elaborated? I'm sorry but I don't have time to reword RN maybe a bit later. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@ILikePie5
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Not sure if it went through as it never specified in my PM. Also Owen is a hated townie so how can I confirm that even happened
Luna usually confirms whether an action was successful, so I thought he would have confirmed your night action if it was, regardless of whether your target could actually be RB'd. I'd still like to understand how you thought you'd be confirmed if you were made vanilla.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I mean town lose if they lynch and it's inherently a horrible lynch. I had no reason to SOP claim my char in DP1 and comment on it.
Well this is WIFOM, but I see your point.

In fact if I had no visit on JoeBob, shouldn't that indicate me that I am even more telling the truth?
Not really cause you may have sought a mislynch on him to win the game. You only mentioned how you were a vanilla after That2 corroborated JoeBob

Why would I make such a stupid gambit to claim someone I didn't RB in the NP.
Cause it’s MYLO

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
The explanation in your PM and if your effect goes away at MYLO/LYLO
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Who do you think is scum 
That2User
Debates: 5
That2User
-->
@whiteflame
I'm just going to out my role: I'm “You just had to get a confession.” from Game of Thrones, referencing the trial by combat that ended poorly for Tyrion Lannister and worse for Oberyn Martell. The role is listed as "Death Defier," though I remembered this one from one of Luna's previous games where it was called a "Lynch Defier", which I think was your role, Pie. It's kind of Gladiator triggered on lynch where I challenge someone else to rock-paper-scissors. If I win, they die. If they win, I die. If we tie, we both die. 
How does the rock, paper, scissor thing work? Is it live and viewed by Luna?  

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@That2User
How does the rock, paper, scissor thing work? Is it live and viewed by Luna?  
I've only ever "seen" it done once and it was between Pie and someone else (I think Savant), but it doesn't actually describe the specifics in my PM aside from (paraphrasing) "challenge anyone on your wagon to play rock-paper-scissors." If I recall correctly, that's done by submitting their choices to Luna and having him send out the results after both parties have submitted, but I'll check to be sure.