Author: Moozer325

Read-only
Total: 220
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
Ye can't help but butt in on other crew's chatter to correct 'em with yer famous line, "Well Actually...".
This sentence makes me think it might be real. It’s an extra detail that I wouldn’t expect from a fake claim. It’s still off for a Miller claim, but it makes the justification more believable.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
well actually is some shit retarded redditors say. It's like if you mention you  use linux as an OS, and you get the retarded line. Well actually linux is a kernel.

No bitch. one you are a bitch for not keeping your lips sealed but 2.

here is a real interaction I had with a redditor just this morning

"I use Linux as my operating system," I state proudly to the unkempt, bearded man. He swivels around in his desk chair with a devilish gleam in his eyes, ready to mansplain with extreme precision. "Actually", he says with a grin, "Linux is just the kernel. You use GNU+Linux!' I don't miss a beat and reply with a smirk, "I use Alpine, a distro that doesn't include the GNU Coreutils, or any other GNU code. It's Linux, but it's not GNU+Linux." The smile quickly drops from the man's face. His body begins convulsing and he foams at the mouth and drops to the floor with a sickly thud. As he writhes around he screams "I-IT WAS COMPILED WITH GCC! THAT MEANS IT'S STILL GNU!" Coolly, I reply "If windows were compiled with GCC, would that make it GNU?" I interrupt his response with "-and work is being made on the kernel to make it more compiler-agnostic. Even if you were correct, you won't be for long." With a sickly wheeze, the last of the man's life is ejected from his body. He lies on the floor, cold and limp. I've womansplained him to death.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@CatholicApologetics
What are you thinking?

Please list players in order of most masculine to least masculine and then give us your scum and town reads
WyIted
WyIted
Why are you catholic apologist anyway, You guys don't have anything to apologize for. Well except for the spread of Abrahamic religions which will cause WW3 due to Muslims existing, but it's between you guys and Jews as to who is more responsible for that. Before Abrahamic religions, white people just lived in peace with nature and there were no world wars etc. If not for Abrahamic religions we would literally have world peace right now
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@CatholicApologetics
I am the Class Bully, the other kids are afraid and won't go near me. As a result, I am a Paranoid Gun Owner. If anybody tries to visit me throughout the night, they will be killed (apart from the Mafia).
Apologies if you've already answered this...

What is the reason for the modifier? Normally PGOs just murder anyone who comes to their door. If you're legit, this may shed light onto the theme split.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@AustinL0926
Why is Barney town again?
Because I'm so fat, that I am the town!

But seriously, there's no particular reason to assume I'm town. I'll prove it or I won't in future day phases.

And yes, I am quite open about being fairly useless DP1. I mean I often do the dashboard, but others seem to have it well in hand.
CatholicApologetics
Debates: 4
CatholicApologetics
-->
@Barney
This is what I was told: "You are the Class Bully. You are the biggest kid in the class and thus can use your force to get the other kids to do what you want. As a result of this, all the other kids are afraid of you, and won't go near you. Thus, you are a Paranoid Gun Owner, minus the mafia. If anybody tries to visit you throughout the night, they will be killed, unless they are the Mafia. You win with the Town."
CatholicApologetics
CatholicApologetics
For some reason I could not mention you because it said "Wylted is not active."

My name is "Catholic Apologetics" (not apologist). Apologetic translates to "defense of the faith." It is derived from the Greek word, "Apologia," which means "defense" as a lawyer gives at a trial. So Catholic Apologetics means "the defense of the Catholic faith."

As for who I think are scums, I haven't really given it much thought. I'll just vote for who the majority of people vote for.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Moozer325
@CatholicApologetics
This is what I was told: "You are the Class Bully. You are the biggest kid in the class and thus can use your force to get the other kids to do what you want. As a result of this, all the other kids are afraid of you, and won't go near you. Thus, you are a Paranoid Gun Owner, minus the mafia. If anybody tries to visit you throughout the night, they will be killed, unless they are the Mafia. You win with the Town."
Please tell me this isn't just a copy-paste of your PM. I know you're new to this, but there's a reason people have been posting ChatGPT-rewritten versions of their PMs or summarizing their justifications. It's one of the basic mafia rules that we are not allowed to copy-paste our character/role PMs.
CatholicApologetics
CatholicApologetics
-->
@whiteflame
I didn't say that was a copy-paste. That's just what I was told. I guess it's up to you if you want to believe I copy-pasted it or gave you the gist of the actual message.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@CatholicApologetics
I really hope it wasn't. We had to deal with a modkill a couple of games back. It was a deliberate effort to sabotage the game and, speaking as someone who was on the scum team that game, it was incredibly frustrating to see even considering he was widely townread that game as you have been.
CatholicApologetics
CatholicApologetics
-->
@whiteflame
I can see how that would have been frustrating. I think you might be on the scum team because you thought that it was happening again. You said you were frustrated last time because you were on the scum team, but you're annoyed this time as well. It leads me to believe you're once again on the scum team.

A lot of people have also been accusing you. Change my mind. Make me believe you're with the town.
WyIted
WyIted
goodness gracious. I don't know what to think anymore

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@CatholicApologetics
So, couple of things.

One, frustration is a non-unique problem. Regardless of the side I’m on, I'm frustrated because I want a good game and someone self-sabotaging actively undermines that. If anything, I have more reason to be frustrated when someone outside the PoE pool gets themselves mod killed.

Two, this view requires you to believe that I would actively volunteer my mental state from a previous game where I was scum as scum in this game. Not sure why you think I’d give away that information if I was engaging in the same thing this game as scum.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Sorry, typing on my phone and missed a couple of words. I have more reason to be frustrated as town when someone outside the PoE pool gets themselves mod killed.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Can you confirm Catholic hasn’t been modkilled
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I think we should still lynch Casey. The justification is odd and Miller doesn’t help us in the long run. It also gives us information about whether scum have a GF or Lawyer or something similar.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
I really hope we don't have another modkill. Assuming CA doesn't get modkilled, I understand if the town wants to lynch me today, though I'd still rather lynch whiteflame or Barney. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Ya I hate Post 198 as well. Going straight to lynching someone without even asking for their claims.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
@JoeBob
let’s lynch Casey please
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I'd like to get confirmation from Moozer one way or the other before proceeding with any lynch, but I see your points regarding Casey.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
let’s lynch Casey please
Can you give me a refresher on why you wanna lynch Casey?

Also sorry for being inactive I’ll try to be more active from here on out
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
CatholicApologetics has not been mod killed.

There are about 26 hours left in the DP
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Moozer325
Thank you for clarifying and good to hear it.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@CatholicApologetics
Apologies for the kerfuffle. I appreciate that you were careful to provide details of your PM while adhering to the rules.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
let’s lynch Casey please
Behaviorally, I still think Casey comes off as town, at least in how they responded to being sussed. I agree, I don’t like that they’re calling for a lynch on two players who haven’t claimed. I think the issues with their claim still stand out. Absent getting more information (I think we have enough claims for this DP, though I’ll volunteer mine next for DP2), I think Casey’s the best choice for a lynch.

VTL Casey
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Casey is probably my strongest scumread, considering they have the most questionable claim so far and have been behaviorally null to lean scum.

However, I think we should discuss whether hypothetically, if there is a cop, whether they should claim in order to save Casey. Having a cop doesn't necessarily mean that Casey's claim is real, but it does make it far more likely.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Can you give me a refresher on why you wanna lynch Casey?
1) Their justification doesn’t make sense
2) I think Casey scumslipped earlier
3) Miller isn’t a useful role
4) If Casey flips town, we will identify that scum have a GF or a Lawyer

Also sorry for being inactive I’ll try to be more active from here on out

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
5) He didn’t SOP claim Miller even though he told 
ILikePie5