Heroic Heroes Mafia DP1

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 189
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
Do any of you remember when you had a life besides Debate Art and Mafia? Me neither. And I've only been on this site for like a week.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
this game started at a really bad time for me, sorry for the lack of activity. I'll character claim if people want me to although it should be pretty obvious
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I kinda townread the people who have initiative to try and move the game forward a bit
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Wylted is locktown never rescind, idk about others
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
I just need to know which one. The chess player who puts stuff up his butt or the one who shows up 2 minutes and 45 seconds late to a 3 minute match because he is an arrogant asshole and then has the audacity to win after that?

https://youtu.be/TyFklDUAWi0?si=MmruaLSabzoWY46J
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
The former. And for the record, it was never proven, only widely suspected and possibly confirmed by the player in question.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
I am trying to figure out the device and nobody has explained how it would work. Like 3 buzzes for C pause and 7 buzzes for C7 and then etc? 

Or how would this happen?
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
-->
@Savant
Do you have any thoughts?

I'm just asking because I'd like to activity going and you've been pretty silent.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@AustinL0926
The former. And for the record, it was never proven, only widely suspected and possibly confirmed by the player in question.
unless Magnus really hated Hans, I’m willing to bet it was real
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
I am trying to figure out the device and nobody has explained how it would work. Like 3 buzzes for C pause and 7 buzzes for C7 and then etc? 
no way that’s comfortable though
Lunatic
Lunatic
ill be more active after the marvel rivals beta ends, which is either today or tomorrow. I've been addicted to it
Lunatic
Lunatic
ill be more active after the marvel rivals beta ends, which is either today or tomorrow. I've been addicted to it
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@WyIted
@Owen_T
Sorry, I've been busy. I'll run over my thoughts briefly.

I think WyIted and whiteflame are probably town due to giving their characters early. Luna seemed townie at first, but the more I read, the more it seems like he's talkig a lot about theory to try and fit in. Don't really know how to describe it, but I will look over his posts more because something about them seems off.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Savant
I think WyIted and whiteflame are probably town due to giving their characters early.
This is going to be one of the few instances where I’ll push back on a townread on me. Giving our characters early was more an effort to spur activity than anything else because, frankly, claiming characters isn’t likely to accomplish much. In the absence of a theme split, all it gives you is some hint as to our roles, and in my case at least, it’s a pretty vague hint. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
I think WyIted and whiteflame are probably town due to giving their characters early. Luna seemed townie at first, but the more I read, the more it seems like he's talkig a lot about theory to try and fit in. Don't really know how to describe it, but I will look over his posts more because something about them seems off.
You know what. Fuck it. This is good enough for me. We have to get something rolling

VTL lunatic

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Lunatic (1/5) - Wylted
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Lunatic
I'm sorry I haven't been more active. I've been busy with this and that this weekend. I can give my character if the town wants it just for the sake of movement in the thread. 

Luna, you have received a vote. (Tagging you because Wylted didn't) 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
unless your character can be connected to your role, you might as well give it so we can do something. This DP has been a drag and very difficult to get behaviopral reads out of. I think just talking can maybe force some behavioral tells, even if we can't locate scum, maybe we can move some people into the town pile
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
Fair enough. I don't think my role can be easily guessed based on my character, so I'll claim. I am Perseus. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
You guys are so fucking lame. Is he the Man who stole fire from the Gods?
WyIted
WyIted
did you know that I-LIke_Pie stands for I like proto Indo European language . Pie has a PHD in linguistics.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
Is he the Man who stole fire from the Gods?
No, that's Prometheus. Perseus is the one who killed Medusa. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
That's right. He used the reflection in his shield to see her. I personally would have just stared at her tits and not into her eyes, like I do every woman who does not wear a hijab and therefore is advertising themself.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Why are you so quiet right now?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
That’s what happens when I’m on vacation in Maine and spending time with friends. Why haven’t you been more active?
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Lol, it's rich that Earth of all people is trying to accuse someone of being quiet. It feels like he's trying to bring up some point of suspicion just so the rest of us can expand on it. He did the same thing in the last two games where he was scum. I actually scum read Earth for that post. 
WyIted
WyIted
It's a fair question. Earth is usually inactive so it isn't unusual, though it is odd that he only pinpointed whiteflame when whiteflame is not the only one uncharacteristically inactive
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Casey_Risk
I can't remember calling out inactives as scum.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Savant
Lol trying to fit in? I have shared the same sentiments about pushing for claims in the last few games. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
Apologies for being inactive.