Heroic Heroes Mafia DP1

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 189
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Welcome to Heroic Heroes Mafia. This game is inspired from Lunatic’s Villainous Villains Mafia. Each of you gave me two names. I used one of them to create your role. There is no theme split in this game. Mafia will be given the opportunity to ask if any two roles are in the game. I will not answer any questions about any roles besides your own, except for roles in the graveyard. 

Just some quick rules:

1) No editing or deleting posts of any kinds
2) No copy/pasting your role PM (please paraphrase)
3) No cryptography of any kind
4) No communication outside of the mafia game
5) No liking/upvoting posts after you die

I reserve the right to add any other rules that are commonplace that I may have forgotten to list.

If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Also, PM me if you would like a vote count at any point in time, though I will try to be proactive in posting counts. All DPs will be 72 hours and NPs 24 hours unless the NP ends with everyone submitting actions earlier.

Remaining Players:

1. Casey
2. Lunatic
3. Austin
4. Whiteflame
5. Owen
6. JoeBob
7. Earth
8. Wylted
9. Savant

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch. This DP will end Monday August 5th at 11:30am CST. Let the game begin.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
@Casey_Risk
@Owen_T
DP1 is up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Savant
@WyIted
@JoeBob
DP1 is up
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
This should be fun. I’m glad I got the character I was hoping for from the two I submitted. Looks like scum will get a chance to ask about two roles over the course of the DP, so keep that in mind when we’re pushing for claims.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Oh wow, I actually almost forgot about this one. 

Should we do something similar to what we did in Villainous Villains and have everyone say whether their character is real or fictional? 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
Should we do something similar to what we did in Villainous Villains and have everyone say whether their character is real or fictional? 

Sure
I’ll start
My character is fictional
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
Why ask without starting the train

Me

Real- dead

Next person 

Joebob

WyIted
WyIted
Never mind on the next one comment. Next casey
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
My character is a bit wacky. It's real, but it's an It, not a living thing.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Earth
My character is technically fictional, though they would be better described as mythological.

Earth, you go next. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
I’ll respect the order regardless, but offer to go after Earth.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Fictional male.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
Guess since Earth didn’t push for someone to go next, I’ll fill the void as promised.

I’m fictional.

Austin, you’re next.

Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
Looks like scum will get a chance to ask about two roles over the course of the DP
Seems like overkill since we have no reason to believe there's a theme split, and there are infinite characters to choose from as fakeclaims anyway. The odds of picking one already in the game are pretty low.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
My hero is real.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Savant
popcorning onto you
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
My role is theoretically confirmable but very hard to prove it. but should be able to help town significantly if I play my cards right
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Savant
Seems like overkill since we have no reason to believe there's a theme split, and there are infinite characters to choose from as fakeclaims anyway. The odds of picking one already in the game are pretty low.
I get that perspective, though I’ll note that that depends on how you use them. At least the way I used them, the setup didn’t matter so much as just seeing if certain common roles were available as fake claims that matched my character well. 
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
My character is fictional. Anyone can go next.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I think you’re the only one left.
                                    Character                Role
1. Casey                   Fic/Myth
2. Lunatic
3. Austin                   Real       Somewhat Confirmable
4. Whiteflame        Fic 
5. Owen                    Real/“It”
6. JoeBob                Fic 
7. Earth                    Fic/“Male”
8. Wylted                 Real/Dead
9. Savant                 Fic

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
@WyIted
@Casey_Risk
@Owen_T
We’re clearly going to be waiting for a little while for Luna to confirm and even when he does, it’s not going to change the conversation much going forward since there aren’t any trends to consider. I’ll try to get some discussion going.

WyIted, Owen, Casey and Earth, all four of you decided to include information on your characters that wasn’t asked for. I’m not complaining since none of you narrowed it down all that far, but care to explain why you provided excess detail?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
My role is theoretically confirmable but very hard to prove it. but should be able to help town significantly if I play my cards right
Does confirming your role effectively confirm your affiliation or not? DD pointed this out last game and I think it’s worth considering for this one.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@whiteflame
All four of you decided to include information on your characters that wasn’t asked for. I’m not complaining since none of you narrowed it down all that far, but care to explain why you provided excess detail?
Sure. Basically, my character isn't a real person, but calling them fictional didn't seem quite right with me, as people definitely believed they were real at some point in time. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs, but that was my thought process.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
Sure. Basically, my character isn't a real person, but calling them fictional didn't seem quite right with me, as people definitely believed they were real at some point in time. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs, but that was my thought process.
Alright, it makes sense that you’d specify a little bit more if that’s the case.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
Yes, but it's something of a moot point since even if I confirm it, I can't really prove I was the one who did it.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
Yes, but it's something of a moot point since even if I confirm it, I can't really prove I was the one who did it.
So the role itself is basically affiliation-confirmed, you just need someone else to confirm it was you who used it?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
WyIted, Owen, Casey and Earth, all four of you decided to include information on your characters that wasn’t asked for. I’m not complaining since none of you narrowed it down all that far, but care to explain why you provided excess detail?
My hopes were that others would follow my lead
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@whiteflame
I was following Wylted's lead,

It's also just really weird, and narrowing it down to real or fictional wouldn't really get anywhere.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
My hopes were that others would follow my lead
So then, why dead or alive instead of some trait that could be easily ascribed to a fictional character as well?
Owen_T
Owen_T
Why can't dead or alive be ascribed to some fictional character?