How Kamala Harris' Indian roots shaped her political views

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 140
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Sidewalker
he'd be the senile one in rapid cognitive decline that says things like the continental army won the revolutionary war by taking over the airports
You mean that thing he said like 5 years ago and is still able to debate as well as he did then? Yeah no, that's not how dementia works.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Swagnarok

We will see how well he debates in September.
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@FLRW
I don't imagine it'll be any different than in June.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Swagnarok
he'd be the senile one in rapid cognitive decline that says things like the continental army won the revolutionary war by taking over the airports
You mean that thing he said like 5 years ago and is still able to debate as well as he did then? Yeah no, that's not how dementia works.
Yes, how it works is he has continued to mentally decline for five years since he said that, now he's incoherently rambling about Hannibal Lecter and electrocuting sharks.

Biden did so bad in the debate everyone failed to notice how badly Trump did.  Kamala Harris will dropkick the blathering old fool off the stage.

MAGA is so racist and misogynistic, having a black women stomp him into oblivion will be especially difficult to take. 

We're putting a prosecutor in the white house; the Trump crime wave is over.
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@Sidewalker
now he's incoherently rambling about Hannibal Lecter
You're referencing what he said in his RNC speech? I actually watched it, and he was making a point about immigration: that other countries, in dumping their undesirables here (an allegation he's been making from the start), are also sending us their criminally insane. So he brought up Hannibal Lecter, and made the joke "He'd love to have you for dinner". Which would've been funny were it not a paraphrase of a quote from the original movie.

He spoke for like an hour and a half and did a solid job by Trump standards. That was two weeks ago, so there's no valid reason to think he's currently in the throes of dementia.

Kamala Harris will dropkick the blathering old fool off the stage.
We shall see. There's no point gloating until it happens for real.

MAGA is so racist and misogynistic
So racist that pre-Covid black unemployment was at a record low. So misogynistic that Trump beat the crap out of ISIS and helped the Iraqi government free the thousands of women it was holding as sex slaves.

We're putting a prosecutor in the white house
A prosecutor in a state that doesn't prosecute crime, which isn't much of a brag.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Swagnarok
It's worth noting Kamala lost her last debate to Biden.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Swagnarok
MAGA hates that a black woman is going to kick Trump's lard ass so hard he won't be able to find it.

He'll be in prison squealing like a pig in 2025.

Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@Sidewalker
MAGA hates that a black woman
Projecting much?

He'll be in prison squealing like a pig in 2025.
Ah yes, because Russian-style politically motivated prosecutions are what a healthy democracy looks like.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Projecting much?
MAGA MORONS love to use that word projecting.

Why not say “I know you are but what am I?”

Best.Korea
Debates: 332
Best.Korea
-->
@Swagnarok
Ah yes, because Russian-style politically motivated prosecutions are what a healthy democracy looks like
I guess they should let Trump commit as many crimes as he wants. Thats how a healthy democracy looks like. Thats how equality before the law looks like.

Amber
Amber
He doesn't even look black, he looks bi-racial white
His skin is black in the picture, right? Perhaps living all alone has distorted your perception of other people since you see so few on a weekly basis?
Darker colored skin =/= black.

Indians are just as black as an African, as are many aboriginals in Australia. Doesn't make them "black."

Your projection is ridiculous. Just shows what a weakling you are. 
Amber
Amber
Projecting much?

Irrelevant comparison.

Projection is a defect on your part pushing or projecting your inadequacies onto another as if they are the defect when it is you.

The childish idiom you used has no relevance here because everyone can see your insecurities and inadequacies projected onto others. 

You're a childish troll. Deal with it. We have to, sadly, but you should accept the criticism because you are what you are. A childish troll 
Amber
Amber
-->
@Moozer325
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
But she isn't black. Judge Brown exposes the truth, after all he met/knows her father, professor Harris. Hear it for yourself at 8:35 here: https://youtu.be/GgKLPzQe6uI?si=sNWhTZTbA0mN2-0Q It's a video by Anthony Brian Logan (ABL), a popular black speaker online and in person during certain venues. 
Hey nice job, you have the antecdotal testimony of someone who barely knows Kamala’s father against the actual truth and testimony of Kamala’s father himself!
"barely knows Kamala's father"... REALLY? How do you know? What part of the video of Brown's statements of first-hand knowledge did you fail to understand?
How about you back of your assertion: "...the actual truth and testimony of Kamala's father himself!" Prove it. 

In short, Brown discloses Prof. Harris identifies as Caucasian since his ancestry is Irish/Hindu. Her mother is Indian/Hindu, but Kamala's birth certificate identifies her as Caucasian.
First of all, you realize that Hindu is a religion, not a race, right?
They're categorized as Asian since they are in the Asian hemisphere. 

Second, Kamala’s birth certificate didn’t even specify her race. Check your facts.
Reading comprehension problems? I never said anything about Kamala's racial background. What I said, wrote in context refers to her mother being identified as Caucasian. 

No, she is Indian/Irish/Hindu.
Once again, Hindu is a religion, not a race. This is ridiculous.
Hindu=Asian. 

And you need to education on the subject of being Hindu, because it's not just about religion: Hindus - Wikipedia

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Amber
Hindu=Asian. 
Ah, the asian race. Let's dwell on that a bit.

rofl this is more fun than watching trekies argue about exactly how fictional technology violate the laws of physics.

I bet this works on nazis too. Instead of trying to get them to debate something meaningful just suggest that they might not be pure aryans and go get some popcorn.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Projecting much?

It's their "I'm rubber and you're glue" retort LOL. 
Mall
Debates: 379
Mall
-->
@Greyparrot
Having a "non white" president every decade.

Making progress.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Amber
Reading comprehension problems? I never said anything about Kamala's racial background. What I said, wrote in context refers to her mother being identified as Caucasian.

Bruh, you said:

but Kamala's birth certificate identifies her as Caucasian. 

"barely knows Kamala's father"... REALLY? How do you know? What part of the video of Brown's statements of first-hand knowledge did you fail to understand?
How about you back of your assertion: "...the actual truth and testimony of Kamala's father himself!" Prove it. 
He is from Jamaica and identifies as black, what more do you need? He even wrote an essay about it!

Also, in the video, the “source” you had even talked about just meeting Harris’s father a few times. This is ridiculous.

Then why didn’t you just say Asian! I think your confusing Indian and Hindu.

Hindu = religion 
Indian = race

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Amber
Also,

And you need to education on the subject of being Hindu, because it's not just about religion: Hindus - Wikipedia

A quote from your own source:

“Hindus (Hindustani: [ˈɦɪndu] /ˈhɪnduːz/; also known as Sanātanīs) are people who religiously adhere to Hinduism

Read your own sources before you use them.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Amber thinks being a racist makes her an expert on race, somebody really ought to tell her that isn't why they call her a racist.  She probably thinks trailer trash makes her an expert on trailers and garbage removal LOL

All MAGA can think of to run on is race, gender, and sexual orientation, that will just have to be enough if you can't understand complex things like policy, ideology, democracy, etc.  

All they can really grasp is who the "them" of their "us/them" thinking is, that's just as intellectually deep as they are capable of going.  

Amber
Amber
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

@<<<Amber>>>
Hindu=Asian. 
Ah, the asian race. Let's dwell on that a bit.
No, it does not, dumbass. 
India is located in South Asia. Indians/Hindu is in South Asia. Hence Hindu is Asian cause they're located in South Asia. 

rofl this is more fun than watching trekies argue about exactly how fictional technology violate the laws of physics.
Only because you're to ignorant (uneducated) to know what I am talking about. Not to mention the lack of reading comprehension skills.

I bet this works on nazis too.
Asinine non-sequitur argument. 

Instead of trying to get them to debate something meaningful just suggest that they might not be pure aryans (sic) and go get some popcorn.
Projection on your part. 

Amber
Amber
-->
@Moozer325
>
@<<<Amber>>>

Bruh, you said:

but Kamala's birth certificate identifies her as Caucasian. 
Quoting out of context fallacy. What I said was: "Her mother is Indian/Hindu, but Kamala's birth certificate identifies her as Caucasian." 
I was clearly speaking to/of Kamala's birth certificate AND how her mother was identified on said birth certificate. Way to demonstrate that lack of reading comprehension, yet again.

He is from Jamaica and identifies as black, what more do you need? He even wrote an essay about it!
Who gives a shit where he is from. Just because you are born in a black (African ancestry) dominated country does NOT make you "black"!!!
Elon Musk was born in Africa, is he "black"? No. He is not. No more than Professor Harris is "black," and he does NOT identify as black.

You cannot prove what you claimed about the "actual truth and testimony of Kamala's father," which does not surprise me. 

Then why didn’t you just say Asian! I think your confusing Indian and Hindu.
You clearly didn't review the link I provided. Doesn't surprise me. 
People like you just can't handle the truth. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@Moozer325
Also,

A quote from your own source:

“Hindus (Hindustani: [ˈɦɪndu] /ˈhɪnduːz/; also known as Sanātanīs) are people who religiously adhere to Hinduism

Read your own sources before you use them.
I did, thoroughly, but you did not.

All you did here was cherry-pick. It's not evidence for your argument.

Try again, child. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The childish idiom you used has no relevance here because everyone can see your insecurities and inadequacies projected onto others. 
lol, I’m not the lonely, childless spinster.

Her father had a broad nose and kinky hair correct? Is that also a characteristic of Indian people?

Asinine non-sequitur argument.
MAGA MORONS love to use this term along with ad hominem. It makes trailer trash feel smart.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Can anyone here believe that Amber is not married? I mean what an awesome personality for a racist. I can’t believe some Klan member hasn’t snapped her up.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Amber
Quoting out of context fallacy. What I said was: "Her mother is Indian/Hindu, but Kamala's birth certificate identifies her as Caucasian." 
I was clearly speaking to/of Kamala's birth certificate AND how her mother was identified on said birth certificate. Way to demonstrate that lack of reading comprehension, yet again.
Oh, I get what you were trying to say now. So sorry about that one, but you made that pretty unclear. Thanks for putting up with that.

Who gives a shit where he is from. Just because you are born in a black (African ancestry) dominated country does NOT make you "black"!!!
Elon Musk was born in Africa, is he "black"? No. He is not. No more than Professor Harris is "black," and he does NOT identify as black.
Yeah, but his parents also were black and he identifies as black. This shouldn’t be taking this long.

I did review the link, and I quoted it! You can’t handle that you forgot to read the source.

Try again, child.
I didn’t cherry pick, I just didn’t want to quote the whole thing. The whole point of the article was that it’s a religious term that is sometimes misused as a regional one.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sidewalker
Amber thinks being a racist makes her an expert on race, somebody really ought to tell her that isn't why they call her a racist.
lol, that was a good one.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sidewalker
She probably thinks trailer trash makes her an expert on trailers and garbage removal LOL
lol, that was even better. Very good

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
There was a time Japanese would kill you on the spot for that generalization and insult.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Moozer325

@<<<Amber>>>
Oh, I get what you were trying to say now. So sorry about that one, but you made that pretty unclear. Thanks for putting up with that.
No, I did not make it unclear. It's basic English and simple reading comprehension skills. It was crystal clear, you just glanced at the sentence and cherry picked the latter half to rebut with (strawman fallacy) without quoting the entire sentence within the context given. That context made it clear I was referring to her mother, as her mother is clearly named on the birth certificate as is her race: Caucasian. A clear error on the hospital's part since she is Indian/Hindu, not Caucasian. 

Yeah, but his parents also were black and he identifies as black. This shouldn’t be taking this long.
No his parents were not black. JFC! There's that lack of reading comprehension again. One parent was white (Irish) and the other Indian (Hindu). Neither were "black" (i.e., African). 

I did review the link, and I quoted it! You can’t handle that you forgot to read the source.
No, you did not. 

Try again, child.
I didn’t cherry pick, I just didn’t want to quote the whole thing. The whole point of the article was that it’s a religious term that is sometimes misused as a regional one.

Yes, you did. 

Try again.
Amber
Amber
Sidewalker and IWantRoseveltAgain are the two biggest racist, bigoted, ignorant and inflammatory trolls on this site and you wonder why the forum has no intelligent discussions apart from what myself, Greyparrot and others on track provide but you jackasses derail with your insults and flagrant ignorance.