"Weird" take by the establishment elites.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 125
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Ah, who sees themselves as inferior?
you

here is showing how slave morality is leftist

The college educated liberals see themselves as inferior
Yes you midwits going after women's studies degrees are dumber than the working class, stem graduates and even hillbillies. Enjoy turning more cities into LA where liberal policies go unopposed and you can see the results of that in skidrow.

Um no. Conservative policies create income inequality and a hollowing out of the middle class.

also not just in theory but in real life the measure of how free an economy is (republican) the better the country does. https://www.heritage.org/index/

No. My point is you are the freaks, not transgender people.
yes the people for things like border security, free speech and maintaining the bill of rights are the freaks, not these people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOftpQcCurM

The people at the Heritage Foundation are paid by wealthy people to convince stupid poor people that the wealthy have their best interest in mind.
The main stream media, the hollywood celebrities and most establishment billionaires with generational wealth like Soros, warren Buffet and Sam Bankman Freid all support Democrats. The woke agenda has also infiltrated every single large business such as Disney, Nabisco, and McDonalds as well as the gaming industry, but somehow despite the fact that the entire business, media and entertainment realm is dominated by liberals means that Republicans are secretlt in control of everything and tricking poor people. It's not the politicians either who promised to help poor people in cities like Detroit or Chicago that become bigger and bigger shitholes every day, no instead it is the rich republicans who are incapable of winning elections in poor areas who are at fault for increasing poverty levels.

With that logic, no wonder you refuse to test your IQ. You know it would mean that you"d have to rope.

For example, they have convinced the idiots that tax cuts for wealthy people actually helps poor people. lol
And you have convinced yourself that high tax rates somehow make poor people more wealthy. okay boomer.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Yes you midwits 
lol 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Biden's border security is 350% more effective than Trump's.
wrong

nice try
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Enjoy turning more cities into LA where liberal policies go unopposed and you can see the results of that in skidrow.
I’ve seen the shacks that hillbillies live in. skid row is an improvement 

also not just in theory but in real life the measure of how free an economy is (republican) the better the country does
Again, a poor person listening to the Heritage Foundation is like the chickens cheering on Colonel Sanders
WyIted
WyIted
direct quote from Roosevelt

These people are college educated with womens studies degrees derp, they are definitely smarter than plumbers, ignore the fact they are crying that they have to work at Starbucks and can't pay off their loans derp

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

is better than this

WyIted
WyIted
again, a poor person listening to the Heritage Foundation is like the chickens cheering on Colonel Sanders
You have to throw out an ad hominem attack against the heritage foundation because the government statistics they collected and organized would hurt your world view
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
direct quote from Roosevelt
No it’s not a direct quote, derp. This is: I drive a pickup truck and wear a ball cap every day, derp

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
And you have convinced yourself that high tax rates somehow make poor people more wealthy. okay boomer.

Jesus once said "you will always have the poor" and the studies of the past 50 years that show welfare doesn't affect poverty levels proves this.

welfare does not reduce poverty; it may actually increase it.

There are a lot more studies than this Harvard study, but you know most of them.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
No it’s not a direct quote, derp. This is: I drive a pickup truck and wear a ball cap every day, derp
You Pwned me. Owning a pickup truck and a ballcap. Damn please take it easy, I have feelings
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
You have to throw out an ad hominem attack against the heritage foundation because the government statistics they collected and organized would hurt your world view
An ad hominem attack against the Heritage Foundation? Do you know what ad hominem even means? What a hayseed

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
You Pwned me.
way to go genius 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
and he won't address any of the studies cited because he knows he is wrong but cannot admit at 80 that he spent his whole life supporting evil. I admit it. I fucked up. I voted Obama twice. I learned my lesson and am sorry I contributed to making the world worse
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Jesus once said "you will always have the poor" and the studies of the past 50 years that show welfare doesn't affect poverty levels proves this.
Does social security, Medicare and child tax credits affect poverty in this country? You bet your cat lady ass it does

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
An ad hominem attack against the Heritage Foundation? Do you know what ad hominem even means? What a hayseed
yes here is the form of the ad hominem. In this case it might be called a genetic fallacy but is essentially the same thing

Premise. The heritage foundation is conservative

premise 2. Anything the heritage foundation says is wrong because of their political leanings

conclusion- The government statistics they quoted are wrong because they are a conservative think tank
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
he is wrong but cannot admit at 80 that he spent his whole life supporting evil. 
Ya, I’m an 80 yo airline pilot, genius

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Does social security, Medicare and child tax credits affect poverty in this country? You bet your cat lady ass it does
yes and here is a study that shows how it affects poverty

Although now that it goes against your worldview I guess Harvard is conservative now
WyIted
WyIted
yes I am supposed to think you are not only an airline pilot but also a Marine with the following ideology

Give me free shit mommy government. Please do not let conservatives win. I want my free shit mommy
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
No hayseed, an ad hominem attack is a personal attack like against someone’s looks. Or calling someone a hayseed. Your use of the word in reference to the Heritage Foundation is inapplicable 
FLRW
FLRW

Putin knows that getting Trump back into office will make the USA Trump's biggest bankruptcy.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
I don’t need free shit. I’m quite wealthy. I make 30k a month working 5 days a month. Sorry, I hate to see a grown man cry.

I don’t have to make shit up because I’m successful. I had good parents. So I was lucky in that way.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

it's not merely an insult. Your argument against the position was that the government statistics the heritage foundation quoted is wrong because they have a worldview you don't like
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
it's not merely an insult. Your argument against the position was that the government statistics the heritage foundation quoted is wrong because they have a worldview you don't like
Are they paid to present a certain point of view or not? Yes or no?

At one time, tobacco companies paid doctors to advance a point of view that cigarettes are good for you. This is the same kind of thing.

Or maybe you tend to believe things like cigarettes are good for your health. That’s just your way of thinking 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I don’t need free shit. I’m quite wealthy. I make 30k a month working 5 days a month. Sorry, I hate to see a grown man cry.
Why are you fighting so hard to legalize pedophilia and for free shit if you make plenty of money?

this is the only laws democrats pass. Ones that make the economy wors as indicated by the economic freedom index, the harvard study cited and by the mises link and bills like this where they fight tooth and nail against making it illegal to traffic children https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-09-01/california-child-sex-trafficking-shannon-grove-democrats-prison-bill-sb-14
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Why are you fighting so hard to legalize pedophilia 
See, this is why liberals see MAGA MORONS as weird. Where to you come up with ideas like this?

Ok, first question. Did you read the entire LA Times article you linked? I doubt it. If you did, give me a couple key points you got from the article.
Do not just repeat the headline 

WyIted
WyIted
bro they are citing government statistics from places that generally lean more left than right
WyIted
WyIted
also I cam up with that ideal from the article I linked and many other situations where liberals fight against bills like that.
FLRW
FLRW

Most of the religion references in Project 2025 concern the access of religious organizations to government funding without having government regulations attached. If enacted, these proposals would upend long-standing church-state protections that bar direct taxpayer funding of religious organizations without significant safeguards in place.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Did you read the article? Yes or no?

It’s great that your not citing some YouTube blogger like that idiot here always does, but did you read it?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
YOU DIDNT READ THE ARTICLE DID YOU? Lol. So sad.

Because if you did you wouldn’t characterize the article as evidence democrats support pedophelia.

You are just not up to discussing politics. You should stick to food service and trying to better your own personal economy