Author: WyIted

Read-only
Total: 222
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
If you said that then I missed it. It isn't noted on the list.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If you said that then I missed it. It isn't noted on the list.
I did say it in DP1.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
VTL Owen for full claim
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
Is it one of those roles that could be town or scum? If so I don't really care.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Sorry for chiming in a bit late here, I ended up going to bed early last night. For what it's worth, I agree that JoeBob is very likely town. I tried to think of a possible scum play that would involve one member of the scum team swapping their own role with that of a townie they then killed, and I just can't see why they would do that. The role swapper being a time traveler makes sense to me thematically, though it strikes me that none of the players who have claimed a time travel character have actually claimed their character yet. That said, I'm not sure we should actually be pushing any of them for a character claim, as I don't really scumread any of them. One member of the scum team fakeclaiming a rant is definitely a possibility. By now, everyone who claimed a rant has actually said what that rant is, except for Pie. I would be interested in learning what that rant is today.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Is it one of those roles that could be town or scum? If so I don't really care.
So again, why me over Austin if this is the case?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Barney
Did you become Dennis Green’s rant?
yes
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
@Owen_T
Alright that's all the deflection I need to hear let's lynch the sucker.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@JoeBob
Good to know.

Theres the possibility of an elaborate scum gambit tailoring Lunatics corpse, but that’s unlikely.

Still, once they swap more people you’ll be fully cleared.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
So is the idea to lynch Pie? Because I'm not down for that with a confirmable role, even if it doesn't confirm his affiliation. I don't love that he avoided answering your question, but that's not reason enough for me to pursue that lynch. I have other reasons to be against it based on what he has hinted at so far as well through his softclaim.

That being said, I have a similar PoE to you with the exception of Austin, who I'm townreading based on his saying that his role supports the existence of Barney's Hated. Maybe I'm just not in the same headspace as you and Pie, but Austin said his role is highly indicative of his being town and at least softclaimed something that suggests a Hated in the game. Savant says he's somewhat confirmable, and I agree that he's behaviorally above board.

So that puts my aim squarely at 3 people: Casey, Owen and you. We have character claims from the former two and nothing from you so far, but you're the least behaviorally sus of those three, so I'm open to getting a role claim from either Casey or Owen first.

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
So that puts my aim squarely at 3 people: Casey, Owen and you. We have character claims from the former two and nothing from you so far, but you're the least behaviorally sus of those three, so I'm open to getting a role claim from either Casey or Owen first.
Out of those 3 I would say Owen is the least active so I say let’s get a role claim from Owen.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Lol go ahead and lynch someone who has a confirmable role over people who have contributed nothing to the game and haven’t even character claimed. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
So is the idea to lynch Pie? Because I'm not down for that with a confirmable role, even if it doesn't confirm his affiliation. I don't love that he avoided answering your question, but that's not reason enough for me to pursue that lynch. I have other reasons to be against it based on what he has hinted at so far as well through his softclaim.
I actually did answer his question albeit via another question. 

That being said, I have a similar PoE to you with the exception of Austin, who I'm townreading based on his saying that his role supports the existence of Barney's Hated. Maybe I'm just not in the same headspace as you and Pie, but Austin said his role is highly indicative of his being town and at least softclaimed something that suggests a Hated in the game. Savant says he's somewhat confirmable, and I agree that he's behaviorally above board.
What’s interesting to me is how Disc has focused exclusively on me. Owen has not said a word this DP. Austin’s soft claim to me is scummy, but if he says it’s a town aligned role then maybe it’s fine. Keep in mind that tomorrow we are forced to lynch Barney because of his claim, so it’s imperative to catch scum this DP.

I’m fine getting a role claim from Owen and then a character claim from Disc. No one in the time traveler category has claimed yet to my understanding, which is restricting a lot of information. Help me pressure Owen
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Savant
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
Help me pressure Owen for a role claim
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
I don't love that he avoided answering your question, but that's not reason enough for me to pursue that lynch.
It's the way that he did so that bothers me. I can go into more detail in a few hours on my break.

That being said, I have a similar PoE to you with the exception of Austin, who I'm townreading based on his saying that his role supports the existence of Barney's Hated.

I forgot he said that. Alright, town pile for Austin.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Owen_T
Vtl Owen for role claim
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Owen_T
Has Owen posted a single time in this day phase? Given that he's in everyone's POE so far, I'm willing to pressure him just to get him to participate.

VTL Owen
Savant
Savant
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Owen_T
Has Owen posted a single time in this day phase? Given that he's in everyone's POE so far, I'm willing to pressure him just to get him to participate.

VTL Owen
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Savant
@Owen_T
Participation alone would be nice, but I think a role claim is also in order. He's at 3 votes currently, so I'm not going to add to it unless he refuses to claim.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Owen_T
Owen, you're at L-2 now, which means that you're only two votes away from being lynched. L-2 is very important to pay attention to, because assuming that no scum are currently on the wagon and you are town, the scum team could decide to quickhammer you. I get that you're still relatively new to this game and I will grant you a little bit of leniency because of it, but only a little. If you weren't a new player, I'd be scumreading you VERY hard right now. You don't have to be the most active player ever, giving very deep reads into the situation with every post. Nobody would expect that of a newbie like you. What we do expect, however, is some baseline level of participation, and right now you are not meeting that expectation. If you don't give your full claim soon, you will likely be lynched. I'm just trying to warn you.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I don’t like post 80 at all
Savant
Savant
-->
@Casey_Risk
assuming that no scum are currently on the wagon and you are town, the scum team could decide to quickhammer you
They're not going to quick hammer before MYLO
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
I don’t like post 80 at all
What did you dislike about what Casey said?
Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
So is the idea to lynch Pie? Because I'm not down for that with a confirmable role, even if it doesn't confirm his affiliation
When did Pie say he's confirmable?

I thought it was Austin who made that claim (not not only one person can say it, some games it feels like everyone).

DASHBOARD
Player                 Character                                      Role.              NP1
Barn              🗣️ Misogynistic                                 Hated             N/A
Austin           ⌛ will be confirmed by MYLO     ??? (not role swapper)                
Casey            🗣️  "We'll Do It Live!"                       ???
Owen            🗣️ Howard Dean                                ???
iLikePie        🗣️ 
Disc               ⏳                                                                                    No results
Savant          ⌛ 
whiteflame ⏳ 
Joebob         🗣️ Dennis Green (prev. Big Red)  ???             Role Swapped with Lunatic

Graveyard
Lunatic         🗣️ BIg Red “STFU”                            Silencer.      Role swapped with Joebob
Lunatic         🗣️ Dennis Green  <- original, 

Barney
Barney
-->
@JoeBob
Did you happen to Silence Owen?

If not, did you target anyone else?
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
I'm going to party at a friend's house. For now, I will say that I sus Owen a bit, but don't want to vote for him given that he is already at L-2. JoeBob is town, and I still townread Barney and Whiteflame. Will give more detailed reads either later tonight or tomorrow morning. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
He’s reiterated it several times, but the first time was here.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Barney
If not, did you target anyone else?
I did not silence owen
JoeBob
JoeBob
I didn’t silence anyone actually
Barney
Barney
DASHBOARD
Player                 Character                                            Role.              NP1
Barn              🗣️ Misogynistic - Bagel/Respect      Hated             N/A
Austin           ⌛ will be confirmed by MYLO           ??? (not role swapper)                
Casey            🗣️  Bill O'Reilly - "We'll Do It Live!"  ???                   ???
Owen            🗣️ Howard Dean - "The scream"       ???                   ???
iLikePie        🗣️ "My role is confirmable"                 ???                   ???
Disc               ⏳                                                                                    No results
Savant          ⌛ 
whiteflame ⏳ 
Joebob         🗣️ Dennis Green (prev. Big Red)         ???              Passed / Role Swapped with Lunatic

Graveyard
Lunatic         🗣️ Big Red “STFU”                                    Silencer      🪦RIP🪦
Lunatic         🗣️ Dennis Green  <- original,                   ???               ??? / Role Swapped with Joebob