Kamala is not a US Citizen

Author: Amber

Total: 151
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@HistoryBuff
Still talking out your rear end I see with ADreamofLiberty.

Posting what appears to be "quotes" but failing to provide linked sources. 

Typical.

Kamala is not a legitimate US citizen. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Amber
The definition of 'under the jurisdiction thereof' is perfectly clear based on the legislative history that was debated and put forth when approving and passing the 14th Amendment. 
Did you post one of these debates in this thread? Jurisdiction appears elsewhere in the constitution you know.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Gay marriage was bad case law as the justices legislated from the bench.
You don’t need legislation to enshrine equal rights for any group.  It’s already in the Constitution 

There is no "privacy" in the Constitution,
Right, the 4th Amendment has nothing to do with “privacy” because the word privacy isn’t used. Genius

The Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution protects people from the government. It was ratified on December 15, 1791 and states that "the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated"

Amber
Amber
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
The definition of 'under the jurisdiction thereof' is perfectly clear based on the legislative history that was debated and put forth when approving and passing the 14th Amendment. 
Did you post one of these debates in this thread?
I posted excerpts/snippets, yeah. Clearly you haven't been following along. Check post #80 for starters. 

Jurisdiction appears elsewhere in the constitution you know.
No kidding, under different context(s) than the contextual meaning intent within the 14th Amendment. 

Amber
Amber
Gay marriage was bad case law as the justices legislated from the bench.
You don’t need legislation to enshrine equal rights for any group.  It’s already in the Constitution 
You clearly don't understand the meaning of the term "legislated from the bench."

Show us where in the US Constitution does it explicitly stated same sex couples have a right to matrimony with opposite sexed couples! 

There is no "privacy" in the Constitution,
Right, the 4th Amendment has nothing to do with “privacy” because the word privacy isn’t used. Genius
The subject is about the 14th, not the 4th, you twit. SCOTUS used the 14th to pass Roe v Wade claiming there was a right to privacy in medical decisions in the 14th and there is no such right to privacy in the 14th. 

Also, each time a term is used in multiple locations they have different meanings. The 4th is privacy in one's person and home from unreasonable searches and seizures, NOT the right to private personal medical decisions about one's own body. 

Keep grasping at ignorant straws (men).

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Show us where in the US Constitution does it explicitly stated same sex couples have a right to matrimony with opposite sexed couples! 
notwithstanding your incoherent quote above, where does it explicitly say in the constitution you have a right to clean air and water?

People, all people are entitled to equal treatment under the law. Marriage is an institution granted by law.

The subject is about the 14th, not the 4th,
Well toots, your words were “There is no "privacy" in the Constitution”. Stop talking out of your fat ass.

“In the 1973 case Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court ruled that the Fourteenth Amendment's Due Process Clause protects a pregnant woman's right to an abortion as a fundamental "right to privacy". Because In Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decided that the right to privacy implied in the 14th Amendment protected abortion as a fundamental right.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
“There is no "privacy" in the constitution.
That's why government is so huge today, thanks to invasive FDR.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws”

If states are allowed to ban abortion they are depriving women of their liberty to control their own future and make their own personal choices which they have a right to keep private. (That’s the implied privacy of the 14th amendment) toots
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Besides being born here, Kamala is married and is a stepmother.
You are not married and you don’t have children. So Republicans think you are only a partial citizen. 

Amber
Amber
Besides being born here,
Still doesn't make her a US Citizen when her parents were here on VISAs, essentially visiting and still under the political allegiance of their respective countries governing bodies.

Kamala is married
Not a qualification for US citizenship

and is a stepmother.
Not a qualification for US citizenship

You are not married and you don’t have children.
Prove it.

So Republicans think you are only a partial citizen. 
This makes absolutely no sense. Then again, nothing you post makes any logical sense. Just blathering drivel trolling nonsense.
Amber
Amber
Show us where in the US Constitution does it explicitly stated same sex couples have a right to matrimony with SAME sexed couples! 
where does it explicitly say in the constitution you have a right to clean air and water?
It doesn't, no more than it says same sex people can marry either. 

People, all people are entitled to equal treatment under the law. Marriage is an institution granted by law.
No, marriage is not "granted" by law. It is granted by God via a priest/pastor, a judge or magistrate and is only recognized through law for the purposes of benefits, property, inheritance via kinship, so on and so forth.

There is NO "equal treatment" in marriages given the fact that outside of a traditional marriage, civil unions are also recognized through law for the same purposes of benefits, property, etc.

Please continue trolling with your flagrant ignorance of subjects you demonstrate knowing nothing about. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
No, marriage is not "granted" by law. 
Wrong. Who issues marriage licenses? The government or the church? You don’t need a priest to get married, but you do need government permission.

I’m not surprised you are ignorant of how marriage works. You have never been asked to marry. So sad.

You realize republicans are planning on banning you from voting, right? Because you’re an old maid. A spinster 

Amber
Amber
No, marriage is not "granted" by law. 
Wrong. Who issues marriage licenses?
You clearly didn't read a damn word I wrote in the previous reply to you ignorant nonsense. 

You don’t need a priest to get married, but you do need government permission.
Yes, you do need a priest to get married. Dumbass. 

Government permission is NOT required. 

I’m not surprised you are ignorant of how marriage works.
Psychological projection. 

I made it clear how marriage works. And the fact that there is more than one form recognized by law in order to bestow benefits, property and inheritance rights, etc.

You have never been asked to marry. So sad.
Prove it.

You realize republicans are planning on banning you from voting, right? Because you’re an old maid. A spinster 
Prove it.

So far to date, you haven't been able to prove any of your empty ignorant claims.

You're such an ignorant troll it's pathetic. 

I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any, and your ex-wife. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Amber
lol I was quoting directly from the ruling by the court. The fact that you don't know that kinda confirms my suspicion that you didn't actually read about the case directly. You are pulling quotes from some right wing conspiracy site that is picking individual sentences out to try to mislead people. 

you could have found this in like 2 seconds by searching the text, but here is a link for you.

she absolutely is. There is no legitimate question about that. It has been established law for over a century. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@HistoryBuff
@<<<Amber>>>
lol I was quoting directly from the ruling by the court. The fact that you don't know that kinda confirms my suspicion that you didn't actually read about the case directly. You are pulling quotes from some right wing conspiracy site that is picking individual sentences out to try to mislead people. 

you could have found this in like 2 seconds by searching the text, but here is a link for you.
You clearly lack attention to detail and reading comprehension skills. I've only mentioned, cited and quoted from that case 6-12x throughout this threaded topic. 
I don't use right-wing conspiracy websites when doing legal research. I do actual legislative history research only reading direct and cited sources therein.
You're the one caught cherry-picking individual sentences out trying to mislead people with the same regurgitated nonsense the left & MSM lies about redundantly.

she absolutely is. There is no legitimate question about that. It has been established law for over a century. 
She is not, not according to the legislative history behind the creation and passage of the 14th and the citizenship clause. 

Yes there is a legitimate question about it, as I brought it up as others have too.

No, it is not established law it is the bastardization of a law that has been misread, misapplied, and washed over with DemoKKKratic intervention and running interference so their anchor/tether babies can get (illegitimate) citizenship in order to be added to their demoKKKratic voting roles. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Yes, you do need a priest to get married
No, you don’t. Are you stupid?

Prove it. (that you’ve never been asked to marry)
That’s proof right there toots

Oh I’ve been married 32 years. Because I’m not a loser.

2 kids. My daughter is about to get married to a great guy who is gainfully employed.

My son graduated from UCLA. Because he’s smart.

Sadly, you don’t have any of that. Because you’re a racist weirdo

Amber
Amber
Yes, you do need a priest to get married
No, you don’t. Are you stupid?
Clearly you are, stupid. You said you don't need one, I said yes you do. They are one among 2 other authorized persons to do it.
Your brother can't do it no more than your barber can.
You have to be a licensed officiant, priest or judge to perform a marriage. 

Prove it. (that you’ve never been asked to marry)
That’s proof right there toots
Proof of your childish ignorance, yeah. It is. 

Oh I’ve been married 32 years. Because I’m not a loser.
26 years, first and only marriage. Yeah, you're the loser alright. 

Sadly, you don’t have any of that. Because you’re a racist weirdo
Appeal to ignorance, non sequitur, childish psychological projection and wishful thinking fallacy on your part. LOL!!! 

Mall
Debates: 377
Mall
-->
@Amber
Let them make the exception.
Mall
Mall
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Low blow.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Mall
@<<<Amber>>>
Let them make the exception.

When it is in direct contravention with the 14th Amendment Citizenship Clause and the historical record of the legislative history behind the creation and passage of it, why??? 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Amber: Your brother can't do it no more than your barber can.
I got a certificate from the county and married my brother in law to his bride. It’s very easy to do. As usual, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Clearly you are, stupid. You said you don't need one, I said yes you do. They are one among 2 other authorized persons to do it.
so you admit you don’t need a priest to get married.  

No, marriage is not "granted" by law. It is granted by God via a priest/pastor, a judge or magistrate and is only recognized through law for the purposes of benefits, property, inheritance via kinship, so on and so forth.
This is your dumb statement.
If marriage is granted by god, how do people get married by a judge or licensed officiant?
Amber
Amber
Amber: Your brother can't do it no more than your barber can.
I got a certificate from the county and married my brother in law to his bride. It’s very easy to do. As usual, you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Your lack of reading comprehension skills never cease to amaze me. What part of my comment mentioning an “officiant” did you fail to comprehend?

so you admit you don’t need a priest to get married.  
I don’t need to admit anything, as I already made it clear who can perform marriages. Never said ONLY a priest can do it. 

This is your dumb statement. 
If marriage is granted by god, how do people get married by a judge or licensed officiant?

The lack of self-awareness and the irony of your lack of attention to detail and lack of reading comprehension skills never fails. Truly predictable. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Your lack of reading comprehension skills never cease to amaze me. What part of my comment mentioning an “officiant” did you fail to comprehend?
“Your brother can’t do it”
So your brother can do it. You are amazing toots

Yes, you do need a priest to get married. Government permission is NOT required.
Are these your exact words? Are both statements false?

Truly predictable.
What’s predictable is you’re a lonely cat lady who shouldn’t be allowed to vote. - according to JD Vance

Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
They do things as they see fit, the powers that be. What they say goes .
Amber
Amber
“Your brother can’t do it”
So your brother can do it. You are amazing toots
Quoting out of context and strawman fallacy.

Yes, you do need a priest to get married. Government permission is NOT required.
Are these your exact words? Are both statements false?
Neither is false. Both are accurate. 

Truly predictable.
What’s predictable is you’re a lonely cat lady who shouldn’t be allowed to vote. - according to JD Vance
Non sequitur. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Quoting out of context and strawman fallacy. Non sequitur.
MAGA MORONS love to throw out these terms. They think it makes them sound smart when asserting stupid things.

Neither is false. Both are accurate.
That’s a lie. You are a liar.

To get married a couple needs a marriage license. This is government permission.

As you have said toots, a couple looking to marry does not need a priest.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Amber
You clearly lack attention to detail and reading comprehension skills. I've only mentioned, cited and quoted from that case 6-12x throughout this threaded topic. 
and yet, when I quoted directly from the ruling in that case, you didn't know what it was.... suspicious. It's almost like you didn't read the case and only got cherry picked sentences to try to support your incorrect position. 

You're the one caught cherry-picking individual sentences out trying to mislead people with the same regurgitated nonsense the left & MSM lies about redundantly.
lol I'm quoting entire paragraphs directly from the ruling. The exact words of the chief justice who authored the opinion in the case you are citing. And he is explicitly saying you are wrong. 

She is not, not according to the legislative history behind the creation and passage of the 14th and the citizenship clause. 
the chief justice of the supreme court says you are wrong. Actually read the majority opinion in the case you are citing. I even quoted sections of it for you that explicitly say you are wrong.

Yes there is a legitimate question about it, as I brought it up as others have too.
people can talk about how martians are secretly ruling the world. It doesn't make it a legitimate question.

No, it is not established law it is the bastardization of a law that has been misread, misapplied, and washed over with DemoKKKratic intervention and running interference so their anchor/tether babies can get (illegitimate) citizenship in order to be added to their demoKKKratic voting roles. 
ahh there we go. You kind of acknowledge you are wrong. You say that "a law that has been misread, misapplied". So you acknowledge that the way the law is understood is that all children born in america are automatically citizens, you just don't think it should be interpreted that way. And that's fine. You can think that the law has been misunderstood and/or want it to be applied differently. You would come across alot less crazy that way. But saying that kamala isn't a citizen just sounds like insane nonsense because obviously, the way the law has been interpreted for the last 100 years, she is.
Amber
Amber
-->
@HistoryBuff
I'm done repeating myself. 

The historical record of the legislative history behind the creation and passage of the 14th Amendment, Citizenship Clause, if fucking crystal clear. 
Kamala Harris is NOT a legitimate citizen. Period.

Done with your vain ignorance. 

Blocking your dumbass. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
thank god. There's only so many times someone should repeat something that their own linked case disproves. It's embarrassing. 

The historical record of the legislative history behind the creation and passage of the 14th Amendment, Citizenship Clause, if fucking crystal clear. 
lol you literally linked the case that proves you are wrong. There is over 100 years of precedence showing that anyone born in america who doesn't fall into very specific categories automatically gets citizenship. Do you think these millions of american citizens just managed to trick everyone for the last 100 years?

lol, no one with any legitimacy actually questions that. It's just a racist dog whistle. She's black, therefore she must be a foreigner. 

Done with your vain ignorance. 
and by vain ignorance, you mean I quote the specific case law that proves you're wrong?

Blocking your dumbass. 
I understand that it must be hard to be called out so clearly and have your argument so totally debunked. It's much safer and easier for you to run and hide in your echo chamber. Hopefully some day actual facts can reach you in there. Good luck.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Hysterical women love to say “I’m done”. It makes them feel empowered but everyone knows they are just weak minded 

Funny you used the word period. You seem to be on yours. You know, that’s the reason why women get paid less than men.