Read-only
Total: 465
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
If you’re town, you’re an idiot, and you know it
I knew you were never going to believe me because you're scum. Why not try to withhold information from you? A lot different than what Austin did.

ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Fuck off Pie. You're about to take a massive L.
Lol
Mharman
Mharman
Maybe not the best play, but leave it to scum to take advantage of TIs.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Literally 3 fake claims in the same day

1. Jack shit
2. Bulletproof
3. Roleblocker

This is insane
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
-->
@Mharman
I do actually have a behavioral reason on you. I think dumping Owen to the very bottom of your initial readlist is, first of all, pretty impolite, but second of all, fairly low effort. You conflated newness with scumminess without leaving much benefit of the doubt, in my opinion. It looks as if you were just picking someone "easy" to suspect.

(I also do wonder if your hard townread on me might have been pocketing, but it seems like everyone was townreading me, so I can't be sure. In any case "Asking the right questions" is fairly slim reasoning when most of my questions by that point could have been coming just as easily from scum.)
Mharman
Mharman
If there's a rolecop they can confirm me. I am town roleblocker.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

mharman- 5/6- Wytled, iLikePie5, OwenT, joebob, savant
ILikePie5 -1/6- mharman

Savant
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
IMPORTANT!!! Remember the following:

I am confirmable tonight. To whomever I target, your clue will be in the following phrase: "We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless." You may not know it was I who targeted you, but it is important that you pay attention to this clue when choosing your response, and you will understand what to do when the time comes.

Savant
Savant
-->
@Earth
@Barney
@Owen_T
@Cerulean
See my above message
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Cerulean
Dude I literally explained why his noobiness was different. Reading someone incorrectly isn't scummy.
Mharman
Mharman
I am willing to confirm Savant easily.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Cerulean
Hammer Mharman plz
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
I knew you were never going to believe me because you're scum. Why not try to withhold information from you? A lot different than what Austin did.
Never going to believe what? That you were a BP? Now I sure as hell don’t believe that after the Owen CC. Never going to believe that you were a Town Roleblocker? I definitely don’t believe that now.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Cerulean
Everyone is townreading you bc you're obv town. Honestly, I did misread Owen because of the direction your post pointed me in. I'm sure it wasn't intentional on your part.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
You never believe anything I said despite how obviously I was town. You are scum.

Hope you found the trade worth it.
Mharman
Mharman
Everything in my behavior is town, and you will all be dumbfounded at your own stupidity if I am hammered when Lunatic tells y'all I'm innocent.
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Mharman
I am certainly not opposed to killing Mhar here, but I'm not going to insta hammer in the interest of letting anyone else (Casey, Earth, Austin, Barney) give their commentary first. We still have... 36 hours? Somewhere in that range, I believe. There's no need to rush it, especially in the case where we might have someone with Day actions.

...and I would love to hear a legacy from Mhar that goes beyond "Pie scum." If you're really a villager, you need to give us a little bit more, because to be frank, a significant part of this is your fault, and we're going to have a real mess of a day tomorrow.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman

You never believe anything I said despite how obviously I was town. You are scum.

Hope you found the trade worth it.
Lolllllll. Bye bye scum
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Cerulean
I am certainly not opposed to killing Mhar here, but I'm not going to insta hammer in the interest of letting anyone else (Casey, Earth, Austin, Barney) give their commentary first. We still have... 36 hours? Somewhere in that range, I believe. There's no need to rush it, especially in the case where we might have someone with Day actions.
Fair enough. Though day actions are very rare on this site. Idm getting an opinion from them.

...and I would love to hear a legacy from Mhar that goes beyond "Pie scum." If you're really a villager, you need to give us a little bit more, because to be frank, a significant part of this is your fault, and we're going to have a real mess of a day tomorrow.
He can try. Nothing I’ve done is scummy. I saw a scum slip. Convinced people it was. Got Mharman to claim. He lied about his claim and got CCed. Then he claimed a scummy role in Roleblocker
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Cerulean
I think this should be fine. Something like month + year the character came into existence + where it’s from (ie book, movie, game, play, etc). Still keeps the range open, but heavily restricts it as well.
This is him trying to get more information. It's one thing to try and limit scum teams fake claims, it's another thing to give yourself an easy way to guess someone's chaaracter so you can try and take a stab at their role.

I actually want to move to Mharman for insinuating that no one should claim because it would give scum information.
Here he is moving onto me for mislynch for speaking an obvious truth.

Post 121, he says that he doesn’t support the Wylted train because it’s going to help scum get identify PRs, which doesn’t make sense at all unless he knows Wylted is town. 
Terrible logic. He's reaching here.

And then there's his whole overanaylsis into something I said when I wasn't thinking super clearly. I did the same thing last game and he hasn't addressed my point, except with a weak attempt to invalidate my point by saying me doing it last game invalidates the reason I did it this time.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Welp fast moving DP

Odds  always favor the CCer so I'm leaning towards Mharman.  backreading rn
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
wtf he changed his claim to roleblocker?
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
Odds always favor the CCer so I'm leaning towards Mharman. backreading rn
You are in for a treat
Cerulean
Cerulean
Aside once more: Should we be worried at all about Jester-like roles- that is, a role that intentionally tries to get lynched (and possibly penalizes the voters if successful)? This is more of an aside than actually relevant to this lynch because from the start, Mhar didn't seem like they were intentionally trying to garner suspicion in any way.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Cerulean
Jester is pretty much standardized bastard role here. Luna is a pretty responsible host and he would not put that role. He has put Lyncher in the past tho.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Mharman
Why tf would you fakeclaim Bulletproof? Where is the town motivation?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Actually Mharman is outed. If he fakeclaimed he knows that Owen's claim is real. No reason to be 100% confident that Owen is scum when he knows that it's not an actual CC. His progression doesn't match his actions.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@AustinL0926
Because 1. I knew Pie wouldn't believe any claim I made, 2. town rb is strong so I wanted to avoid an NK, so I made up the bulletproof thing and claimed I was trying to bait it.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I am fine with lynching Mharman today.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Mharman
Why did you 100% believe that Owen was scum?