Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Mharman being frozen smh
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
wtf he changed his claim to roleblocker?
Yes lol
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@AustinL0926
I misread him based on something I saw cerulean say, and then I read his behavior from there. I felt it was too much of trying to blend in, and I also felt like he wasn't trying to learn and play like last game. He was just asking town to carry him which I felt was his way of avoiding suspicion.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Cerulean
Aside once more: Should we be worried at all about Jester-like roles- that is, a role that intentionally tries to get lynched (and possibly penalizes the voters if successful)? This is more of an aside than actually relevant to this lynch because from the start, Mhar didn't seem like they were intentionally trying to garner suspicion in any way.
No. Jester is considered bastard on the site.
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
-->
@Mharman
I'm not asking about Pie. I know you scumread him and there are some issues I have as well... which I intend to bring up soon. Hopefully nobody is going to quickhammer.

I want to know where you're at with everyone else. Who are likely partners for Pie and why? In some godforsaken hell world where both you and Pie are Town, what do you think the Mafia team looks like? Is there anyone you're confident is Town in any either case?

Town often loses because they ignore the perspectives of the dead. So at the very least, if you're a villager, try and give us a hand here.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Mharman
That's not an answer. A slight scumread is nowhere near the level of confidence you suddenly had in him being scum. This confidence doesn't make sense if it wasn't actually a real CC.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Cerulean
 Who are likely partners for Pie and why?
Honestly, I don't know. I was thinking Owen because of his behavior and I felt the CC was a noob scum play. But then I realized that he would need a scum teammates approval for it and that didn't line up with my logic of him making the CC play on his own.

In some godforsaken hell world where both you and Pie are Town, what do you think the Mafia team looks like?
Possibly Wylted. But there's so many other options. I'm inclined to say Savant isn't one of them. I felt like his defense of me was reasonable even if he doesn't believe it now.

Again, I'm sorry for the gambit but I really did not think Pie would believe me. I still don't. I think he's obvious scuim and latching onto my mistake for an easy mislynch. Any time scum lynches town, it's easy for them to blame it on the townie playing bad, so they almost never get sussed for it.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@AustinL0926
I misread him. I don't have a slight scumread on Owen, I have a townread now after the CC.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Mharman
TL Owen

I knew he was noob scum.

Dude, he obviously is claiming that because he wants the lynch. He's noob scum and has been following Pie the whole way through. Look at his posts. Everything
he's been posting reeks of blend-in behavior.

Holy shit how can you believe that. In his mind he's clearly thinking he gets the lynch and can defend himself tomorrow. It's a shortsighted noob play.

His teammate is probably Pie and if there's a TP it's someone else.

You made that play on you own. Want to talk about my read on you?

You clearly treated Owen like he was confirmed scum after he claimed Bulletproof, as shown by these quotes. Why?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@AustinL0926
Heat of the moment. It took me a second to realize my own logic doesn't line up.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

mharman- 5/6- Wytled, iLikePie5, OwenT, joebob, savant
ILikePie5 -1/6- mharman

Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Folks, you do not need to ping me several times when I already said that I was going to be watching a movie. And for the record, Twisters was excellent. I would highly recommend it.

Anyway, I've caught up on the thread. Sorry, Mharman, I know you said last game that your mafia play is much better than your town play, but after what I've seen of you this game, I can only come to the opposite conclusion here.

VTL Mharman
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Lunatic
Ninja'd
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
-->
@ILikePie5
For the record, I do believe Pie should be locked Town until MYLO/LYLO if Mhar flips Mafia. (Not 3rd party, you do not get credit for hard pushing a 3rd party) This whole deal is in the case where Mhar does not flip Mafia.

There was one thing Pie portrayed while pushing Mhar that didn't exactly check out to me when I double checked it.
Are you though? You lynched your top townread last game just for information. Getting a claim from a slight townread shouldn’t be that big of a deal.

This... doesn't seem to match up with what actually happened? Forgive me if I'm missing something with the timing, but the "last game" referred to here is the Ace Attorney game, right? The one where Owen was lynched Day 1.

It doesn't align at all with what Mhar actually did at the end of the first Day. If we look at Mhar's posts there...
Guys we need to lynch Aavant. Now.

VTL Savant
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/11342/posts/459094 This is 7 minutes before the End of Day, when Owen is at L-1. It's not until 2 minutes later when it's clear that nobody besides Owen is joining him that he actually flips.
Unvote VTL Owen

Fine.
If lynches only happen on majority, this is hardly "lynching a top townread for information." Lynching is almost always optimal compared to No-Lynching in a game like this, especially when the role Owen was claiming there wasn't powerful. It's not comparable to the context of this game.

TLDR: Pie's description of what Mhar did last game doesn't seem to align with what Mhar actually did, which is kind of concerning when it was being used to case Mhar.
(once again, this can be freely ignored if Mhar does flip scum)
Pie, am I getting something wrong about what you were saying here? This has been bugging me for a little while, and I figure now is as good a time as any to ask and clear the air.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

mharman- 6/6- Wytled, iLikePie5, OwenT, joebob, savant, Casey
ILikePie5 -1/6- mharman

Mharman was lynched! He was guilty! Night actions due in 24 hours. Please close this thread mods.