Evidence JD Vance was the correct pick

Author: WyIted

Total: 50
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

Roosevelt is smart enough to not gamble their own life on the question, and ultimetly, your odds of having a higher IQ than Roosevelt is 50%; you probably have a triple digit IQ, but so does Roosevelt as do all frequent users on this site.

Maybe lower the stakes; whoever has the lower IQ out of you and Roosevent has to venmo $5 or something like that to the winner.

And how would you make your IQ publicly testable.  I can say my IQ is 164; there is no way to prove I'm wrong.  You can then say your IQ is 172; again; no way of proving you are wrong even if you would be (majority chance).
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

Roosevelt is smart enough to not gamble their own life on the question, and ultimetly, your odds of having a higher IQ than Roosevelt is 50%; you probably have a triple digit IQ, but so does Roosevelt as do all frequent users on this site.

Maybe lower the stakes; whoever has the lower IQ out of you and Roosevent has to venmo $5 or something like that to the winner.

And how would you make your IQ publicly testable.  I can say my IQ is 164; there is no way to prove I'm wrong.  You can then say your IQ is 172; again; no way of proving you are wrong even if you would be (majority chance).

Like, I'm publicly willing to state my own IQ under the condition that there are no stakes; I don't get anything if I win; I don't sacrifice anything if I lose.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
If you are a mARINE you are definitely low IQ. Everyone knows airforce has a better quality of living . The downside is it requires higher ASVAB scores
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

If airforce people are so smart, then maybe we should utilize their intelligence here at home instead of sending their intelligence to die in foreign wars (whether Israel, Ukraine, it doesn't matter).
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

You have to admit that H L Mencken was correct in his 1920 prediction.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
What was his preddiction?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
If he made that about the 2024 POTUS, then fair.  But as time goes by, eventually you will have 2 incompetent people running for office, one is Mr. Jan 6 and the other is arrogant enough to think he has mental stamina to beat Trump.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

Biden will drop out. The whole plan was to get the Republicans to nominate Trump.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

NAILED IT !
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
If airforce people are so smart, then maybe we should utilize their intelligence here at home instead of sending their intelligence to die in foreign wars (whether Israel, Ukraine, it doesn't matter).
I am pretty isolationist bro. I am literally voting for candidates who lean isolationist
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

You are a military isolationist because the military costs a lot of money.  Trump increased the military budget when he was POTUS.  Harris was never officially POTUS; and if you believe she was controlling Biden, then increasing the military budget is unfortunately a bipartisan thing.

If it's a big enough issue for you, then you can vote for RFK and I respect that.  But a vote for Trump is a vote for more bureaucratic waste on the military.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

But I believe your mind won't be changed because you love Trump solely because of his alpha vibes.
WyIted
WyIted
That's like 25 strawman argument in just a few paragraphs
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

Then what's the steelman of your position then?
WyIted
WyIted
First of all, I am anti intervention is for philosophical and moral reasons not economic. Sexond of all, even if Trump increased military spending it is not by as much as Harris/Biden
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Too MM to admit you spelled Marine incorrectly. Way to go.

I guess that’s why you were rejected for military service and ended up in the much respected food service.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Thank you for your service to Israel. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
I am pretty isolationist bro. I am literally voting for candidates who lean isolationist
Just like Charles Lindbergh. He actually admired Hitler and the Nazis, was a racist and an antisemite 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
The only indicator is whether or not JD got the Nikki Haley treatment from msm.

If they called him a Hitlernazi, then clearly he was the best pick.