Author: IlDiavolo

Total: 66
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Tidycraft
Trump isn't your president (yet)

Not sure why he has anything to do with the question I asked. You have existing laws that are not enforcved.
The link addresses your claim.

Are you seriously implying that Trump is not the reason why the bill James Lankford co-sponsored is not law? Do you know what happened there?
Tidycraft
Debates: 0
Tidycraft
-->
@Double_R
I'm not opening strange links, and you have said nothing about enforcing existing laws (or refusing to do so and blaming Trump for it)

If you are trying to tell me you need an act of congress to enforce a pre existing law, then your current government simply is not functioning or is incompetent.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Tidycraft
I'm not opening strange links, and you have said nothing about enforcing existing laws
Because as I started off saying, I'm not debating someone on immigration who won't acknowledge that Trump purposefully stopped congress from improving the situation so that he could campaign on it.

If you are trying to tell me you need an act of congress to enforce a pre existing law
I'm not. The link explains how your insinuation that Biden is not enforcing the law is not true.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Double_R
So your current president is simply incompetent for not enforcing existing law. I can agree.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
Canadian women are so frightened and beaten down they are afraid of “strange links”
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Tidycraft
So your current president is simply incompetent for not enforcing existing law. I can agree.
Arguing with your own imagination is not a good look.