++MEEP Proposal: Ban Stochastic Terrorism++

Author: WyIted

Total: 88
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@ebuc
I know voter fraud is rare in USA voting system and this is an attempt by Trumpet.s cult group to make america white again { MAWA }.
There is a discussion thread up and you are the only person dumb enough to think elections should not be secure
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
It's a Nay from me.
prefix
Debates: 7
prefix
-->
@ebuc
That's quite a leap from voting on debate-art.........all the way to Project 2025.

All I can say is "Wow!"
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@WyIted
Nay
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@cristo71
“Stochastic terrorism” is an academic term designed to curb free speech a la “hate speech” laws and is ripe for abuse. “Incitement to terrorism” already covers what needs to be covered.
well stated
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Barney
The poll expired.  You should lock this thread.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
It was extended 1 week due to the site outage. I need to make sure the votes are all counted including the mail in ballots I just recieved
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

You won't get any mail in ballots for this referendum.  Federal referendums have millions of voters; this referendum has so few voters, you can literally list all of them in one DART post.  You don't need mail in ballots for referendums with these few voters compared to state elections.

Your whole ideology is, "owning the libs" and it's frankly disgusting as blue voters make up the majority of the voters in a generic election and it's really not showing your respect for America (defined as the people living in it).

America is a blue country overall.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
Your whole ideology is, "owning the libs" and it's frankly disgusting as blue voters make up the majority of the voters in a generic election and it's really not showing your respect for America (defined as the people living in it).
If america was it's people than there would not be open borders
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

If america was it's people than there would not be open borders
America is defined by a bunch of changing variables; it's people; it's land; it's culture and more.  But an open border policy merely means America becomes a nation with more people and GDP.
WyIted
WyIted
Yes, hatians taking money out of the economy and sending it to family overseas increases GDP.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
@wylted

Let me know if I missed any
You missed prefix, zedvictor4, and 3RU7AL, all Nay voters.

Labor has value to it.  Lets say a Haitian gets paid $100 for their labor.  In order for the free market to agree to do that, the Hatian's marginal economic contribution must be expected to be at least $100 worth of labor; if it's less, then why would the company hire them?  Lets say it's $120.  Ok; well that Hatian produced $20 to the US economy more than their salary, increasing stock prices for their company.

But in terms of the $100 they send overseas, there are 3 points I would like to make:

1. You and no other taxpayer is paying for the $100 family donation; only the Haitian themselves is.  So it is not a burden to you or the taxpayer.
  2. If you have a rule where you ban overseas donations, then you would have to target religious centers who decide to donate money to Africa since it's more effective there, dollar for dollar, which is a government restriction on the 1st amendment for religious centers.  You would also have to target secular charities wishing to do the same.  If you want to donate $200 to Ghana, it's your money; do that if you want too.
  3. If you want to reduce this, then the solution is to abolish ICE, have open borders, and let the whole family come so they move to America and they inevitably buy American goods and services that they shouldn't get handouts for.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

I don't expect your mind to change no matter the arguments due to your racist beliefs (and when Roosevelt calls you racist; he's just virtue signaling, but when I say it, take it to heart).

You had to use "Haitians" because they are black and not, "Illegal aliens" because you aren't against undocumented Canadians moving into the US (the US does not have a border wall on our northern border).  But you would be against black Haitians moving here.

I'm not the first person that calls someone racist; but if I call someone racist, then it's earned.  I'm tough to break, but I got to call a spade a spade.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
You had to use "Haitians" because they are black and not, "Illegal aliens" because you aren't against undocumented Canadians moving into the US (the US does not have a border wall on our northern border). But you would be against black Haitians moving here.
Correct. The people with western values are less likely tondestroy western society
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

The people with western values are less likely tondestroy western society
Some examples of western values:

1. Abortion legalization
  2. LGBT pride parades
  3. Drag queen story hour
  4. Medicare for all
  5. Free college
  6. Secularism/Anti Theocracy
  7. Well funded public schools

It sounds like conservatives are less likely to have western values.  Does this mean we should ban conservatives from moving into Western influenced CT?

You may be able to get away with saying, "Only a fool thinks Western society would be improved by letting people in from huts".  But if you can, then I can also get away with saying, "Only a fool thinks the people that built Manhattan, Chicago, Fairfield County, CT, Westchester, Rockland, and Putnam counties will be enriched by people who come from the Trailer Parks".

So do you want to ban trailer park residents from moving into the NY metro area, or are you just against black people for being black?  You want a high nation average IQ?  Then spend more on public education.  More money for our wonderful public school teachers + time -> higher national average IQ.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
  • Abortion legalization
  • LGBT pride parades
  • Drag queen story hour
  • Secularism/Anti Theocracy

• I am sure that the radical Muslims being imported give a fuck about the above values. Maybe the free shit you listed they like, for obvious reasons, but you may need to reconsider the above. It is one thing to think they value free stuff where they can fleece the tax payers, but thinking that Muslims from the middle east, or catholic mexicans give a shit about the above things is beyond retarded

TheUnderdog
    TheUnderdog
    @wylted

I am sure that the radical Muslims being imported give a fuck about the above values. Maybe the free shit you listed they like, for obvious reasons, but you may need to reconsider the above.
    I'm not saying they do and I frankly don't care if they do (because I believe in free speech, while you don't).  But you made the argument that those who don't have non-western values should be excluded from western countries (which includes virtually all of MAGA).  You are a fucking monarchist; the west believes in democracy; you would have to expel yourself to a place like Saudi Arabia where they have an absolute monarchy.

WyIted
    WyIted
    -->
    @TheUnderdog
    western values are more on the individual level. For example you like freedom of speech. It's not really something that exists in non western societies regardless of whether they have a monarchy or not. Another thing unique to western cultures is having a high trust society and high trust societies are lower in crime, safer and more prosperous
    TheUnderdog
    TheUnderdog

For example you like freedom of speech.
    Dude you tried to get me banned; you don't get to talk about the importance of free speech.

Another thing unique to western cultures is having a high trust society and high trust societies are lower in crime, safer and more prosperous
    Non white nations do have more crime, but also did you know 50% of the US population commits 90% of the murders and rapes (men).  So (assuming women could reproduce on their own), would you support deporting or castrating every man because they are more likely to commit crime than women are?
    WyIted
    WyIted
    non white nations do have more crime, but also did you know 50% of the US population commits 90% of the murders and rapes (men).  So (assuming women could reproduce on their own), would you support deporting or castrating every man because they are more likely to commit crime than women are?
    I support using their violent tendencies for the benefit of society. So military service and other services. Also I never supported banning you
    TheUnderdog
    TheUnderdog

I support using their violent tendencies for the benefit of society. So military service and other services. 
    This was in response to:

So (assuming women could reproduce on their own), would you support deporting or castrating every man because they are more likely to commit crime than women are?
    You dodged the question.

Also I never supported banning you
    That's literally the OP of this poll.
    WyIted
    WyIted
    -->
    @Barney
    Can you close this thread. The Nays clearly won and despite being anti freespeech when it was MGTOW demon being banned for wrong think by the previous mod team, the same exact people are pro free speech now.
    TheUnderdog
    TheUnderdog

The Nays clearly won and despite being anti freespeech when it was MGTOW demon being banned for wrong think by the previous mod team, the same exact people are pro free speech now.
    I believe Andrew Tate should not have his social media banned; I'm a free speech absolutist.

But I support left wing speech's right to be on social media more than right wing speech's right to be on social media because the left has a consistent ethos (being  against unwanted pain) whereas the right doesn't have any ethos.  The right bandwagons; the left feels; the libetarians think.  I prefer thinking to feeling, and I prefer feeling to bandwagoning.

You would say:

the right is AUP as well
    Explain to me how mass deportations, mass incarceration, student loans, and legalizing the sale of AR 15s reduces unwanted pain.  
    WyIted
    WyIted
    -->
    @TheUnderdog
    Explain to me how mass deportations, mass incarceration, student loans, and legalizing the sale of AR 15s reduces unwanted pain.  
    sure but you are likely too stupid to understand and too lazy to do anything other than be spoon fed.

mass deportations,

Mass immigration causes brain drain which negatively effects developing regions, we also make things easier for corrupt governments by taking their dissidents as opposed to leaving them in a place where they can fight and fix the government.

mass incarceration

Legalizing the sale of AR 15s
    It makes people less susceptible to being raped. Don't be a rapist and you don't need to worry about if the woman you are attacking has one
    TheUnderdog
    TheUnderdog

Mass immigration causes brain drain which negatively effects developing regions
    So the America first party all of a sudden is against smart people leaving bad countries and heading to the US?

we also make things easier for corrupt governments by taking their dissidents as opposed to leaving them in a place where they can fight and fix the government.
    It takes a massive amount of balls to claim that if you were in a bad nation, than you would litterally fight to restore the government.  75 million Americans thought the election was rigged and their government was being tyranical; like 2000 of them actually showed up on Jan 6.  If you think the government repeals the 1st amendment, then you really think you are going to risk your life for the right to utter sentences?  You have massive amounts of delusions of grandeaur.  NYC had the vax mandates (I was anti mandate in 2021 and I thought it was unjustified government control).  If I was living in NYC; you really think I would have assasinated Eric Adams over it?  You crazy?!?!

long prison sentences reduce crime and make communities safer
    But they cause a lot of pain to prisoners (I'm not talking about murderers or rapists, but people in jail for smoking weed).  Smoking weed should not get you a life sentence.

It makes people less susceptible to being raped.
    How in the hell is an AR 15 going to protect a woman from being raped?  It's harder to carry (especially for a 5'3" woman).  She is less mobile; making it easy for rapists to attack her.  She's better off just buying some pepper spray.  Millions of women open carry pepper spray for rape protection.  I've been to constitutional carry states before; not one woman (or man) I've seen open carries an AR 15.

I support the right to open carry an AR 15; but it's such a pointless right.  Imagine you lose the AR 15 somewhere and some asshole gets your gun.  There is a reason why you don't just see people (outside of media stunts to virtue signal about guns) open carrying AR 15s.

Don't be a rapist and you don't need to worry about if the woman you are attacking has one
    If I was a rapist, then I would love my victim to rely solely on an AR 15 for "protection"; she will have an extremely hard time getting it and then I can traumitize her.  She would even be afraid to use it because she may end up shooting at other people; I can use them as human sheilds just like Hamas!
    MarkWebberFan2
    Debates: 0
    MarkWebberFan2
    Some examples of western values:

1. Abortion legalization
    2. LGBT pride parades
    3. Drag queen story hour
    4. Medicare for all
    5. Free college
    6. Secularism/Anti Theocracy
    7. Well funded public schools
    This is a good list. I will note that medicare must include organ donations for it to be "anti-islamic", and education must include kafir ideas. If all of what you're doing is haram in islam, you're on a good track to defend western civilization. The muslim world will hate you for opposing Asharis and Atharis. But here's a relatively recent example of muslims refusing to study anything western-related (in an indirect, yet very malicious way):

Teraweeh includes open fasting (which involves the action of opening your fast with sweet foods before feasting), and includes various prayers of praise on Muhammad and/or his family (depending on your sect). A teraweeh is then held at the end of isha, a creation cannonized by Muhammad's companion and arab supremacist, King Uthman.

To date, nothing in islam encourages the spread of western literature. If the British Library hosts hypothetical events like Shakespeare Week or Dante's Inferno Night, muslims are not encouraged to read them. Muslims will do as they are told; they will conduct their fast, praise muhammad and spent 2 hours praying Teraweeh. The British library hosts thousands of poetry and literature, and all of it will go unread because Teraweeh is a dedication to Muhammad, and an attempt to differentiate the kafir from the muslim. Essentially, it's a colonization in the form of islam.

Do you remember the dusty and unopened treatises in your local library? All of it will remain unread because they were all kafirs who took on habits which Muhammad hates.
    MarkWebberFan2
    Debates: 0
    MarkWebberFan2
    -->
    @WyIted
    I am sure that the radical Muslims...
    They are not radical. They subscribe to Ashari and Atharis. That's at least 95% of all the population in the muslim world. And NORMAL muslims (radical,moderate, fringe) are right in suggesting that they are the closest to Muhammad's teachings. All other weirdos (Yazidi, Ahmadi) are heretical and have abandoned Muhammad. That makes them further away from the prophet, but it also makes them less influential among muslim circles.
    WyIted
    WyIted
    -->
    @MarkWebberFan2
    I don't disagree with any of that