Author: Casey_Risk

Read-only
Total: 446
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah you mean Owen. I literally just explained why.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
I can read between the lines, pal. It's probably time to tell me what you know.
Savant
Savant
-->
@AustinL0926
Any results last night?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Mharman
yeah owen
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Savant
WF being the redirected (or bus driven now that I think about it) target is definitely sus. I’m not sure on earth. They’ve been hiding in the back a lot… not sure what to make of the Godot claim
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Savant
I can read between the lines, pal. It's probably time to tell me what you know.
???
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Earth
What the hell does strengthener even do? Couldn’t find anything on the MU wiki
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Earth
Oh nvm I found it… it’s on the mafia scum wiki 

Mharman
Mharman
Wait strengthener makes a lot of sense with redirector
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Earth
I buy Earth’s claim now… would like to know who they targeted though 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mharman
I buy Earth’s claim now… would like to know who they targeted though 
Simply because a redirector exists?

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
It makes sense with the game design.. although the behavior is off

Are you saying Earth may have made that claim knowing it’d work well after town figured there was a redirector?
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Savant
I don't know WTF is going on and am confused. I can say this early part of the DP, I will be next to useless. I have other stuff on my mind
Mharman
Mharman
Hmmmm
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@AustinL0926
Yeah I think the best way to start this DP is your results
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Savant
I strengthened Lunatic. As to why not you, it's because Magistrate is a shit role and I rather make sure Luna can do whatever needs doing over whatever you would do.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
I strengthened Lunatic. As to why not you, it's because Magistrate is a shit role and I rather make sure Luna can do whatever needs doing over whatever you would do.
I had a feeling you were gonna say that. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
Does a strengthener means that a redirector can't influence your target? Like say I was redirected, would the redirect not work if you strengthened me?

Earth
Earth
-->
@Lunatic
I would have to ask Casey.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
I'd be interested in the answer. It's funny to me mharman seems to already think the answer to that is yes
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
I'm going to put this all on the table, since you have information and you are playing dumb.

You heavily implied you are the cop. That's why you wouldn't claim, and it's why you said there was a "flaw" in my plan that you wouldn't specify. The mafia could have figured that out just as easily as me, which is why I told town protectives to be on you at night.

I am suspicious of there being 2 investigative roles. Tell us what your result was, or join the POE.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Savant
I'm going to put this all on the table, since you have information and you are playing dumb.

You heavily implied you are the cop. That's why you wouldn't claim, and it's why you said there was a "flaw" in my plan that you wouldn't specify. The mafia could have figured that out just as easily as me, which is why I told town protectives to be on you at night.

I am suspicious of there being 2 investigative roles. Tell us what your result was, or join the POE.

If I have results that I have not revealed yet, it is because they likely reveal someone to be innocent. In which case I would like to withhold them for at least a little while. If I have results I will undoubtedly reveal them before the day phase ends, but I want to at least get some use out of them, see who tries to mislynch the person I know is innocent, etc. I promise I will reveal them before the day phase is over, but I don't see my results as particularly useful yet and I want to try and make them useful. Til then I am going to pursue some of my scum reads. 
Earth
Earth
-->
@Lunatic
Casey said a Strengthener prevents redirects. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
Dude it literally gave a link to the MS wiki. It literally says anyone who is strengthened cannot be interfered with by any roleblocks or redirects
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
good to know
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mharman
Dude it literally gave a link to the MS wiki. It literally says anyone who is strengthened cannot be interfered with by any roleblocks or redirects
I mean yeah there is a reason to believe a role works a way mafia scum says it does, but we see mods differ from MS all the time. All I said was that it was interesting that you knew about how that worked, is all. 
Earth
Earth
-->
@Lunatic
Casey is a new mod. I can see Pie or you flavoring it as you see fit, but Casey would stick to the recipe book so to speak.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
Casey is a new mod. I can see Pie or you flavoring it as you see fit, but Casey would stick to the recipe book so to speak.
True but even you didn't just assume the role worked that way. You said you would ask and then got confirmation of it working that way.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
I trusted what the wiki said. I suppose mods can differ but I wasn’t thinking about that; I trusted the wiki. How many mods do that anyway? Tbf I think I’ve seen you do that (i don’t really remember), but I think most mods are gonna look up how a role works on the MU or MS wiki and just use whatever’s there. But sure, very interesting post from me, Kramnik style

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mharman
I trusted what the wiki said. I suppose mods can differ but I wasn’t thinking about that; I trusted the wiki. How many mods do that anyway? Tbf I think I’ve seen you do that (i don’t really remember), but I think most mods are gonna look up how a role works on the MU or MS wiki and just use whatever’s there. But sure, very interesting post from me, Kramnik style
It's interesting only because if you were the redirector you would have already been able to ask the mod that question and thus would already know. At any rate, im just sticking with "it's interesting" for now, because yes, you could be town and just making an assumption. Honestly I am probably going to be perpetually scum reading you until you decide to character claim. You were one of my strongest scum reads last day phase, and lynching owen who was near the top of your town list doesn't help your case for me, even though you said you wanted a lynch. I feel like last game you were even admitting that pie was right in regards to the logic behind a no lynch, but now your attaching a bunch of ifs and buts to it.