Trump just got Shot

Author: Owen_T

Total: 93
Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
Obviously not great. Thankfully, he's fine. So, what are your thoughts?
Owen_T
Owen_T
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
You just don't see this shit from Republicans. This is dnagerous rhetoric from the left causing this
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
Queue the onslaught of republicans claiming the left are the violent ones while they continue to explicitly encourage violence.
WyIted
WyIted
Let's be honest this is probably from the Biden campaign. Very disgusting. Keep turning this guy into a martyr

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
Your ideal of encouraging violence is him telling protestors to go home peacefully, meanwhile I have been monitoring leftist twitter and people are openly calling for his assassination and it almost happened today
WyIted
WyIted
A bullet clipped his ear he was 2 inches from death.
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@WyIted
telling them to go home three hours late
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Let's be honest this is probably from the Biden campaign. Very disgusting. Keep turning this guy into a martyr
If it was the Biden campaign they wouldn't have missed.

And according to the Supremes, it would be perfectly legal.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
your part of the problem and your profile picture is evidence. It is that ignorant and irresponsible rhetoric that he is a genocidal maniac like hitler that causes crazy people to do shit like this.
Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
Thats crazy.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
your part of the problem and your profile picture is evidence. It is that ignorant and irresponsible rhetoric that he is a genocidal maniac like hitler that causes crazy people to do shit like this.
You're right, so I changed my profile pic.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Sidewalker
Nah. If it was a false flag done by a Republican, the shot would've been dead on. I know deranged leftist aim when I see it.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
It was probably down fringe leftist. Most people on the left are going to come out and say this was horrible, including me.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
It was probably down fringe leftist. Most people on the left are going to come out and say this was horrible, including me.
bUT mUh tHReaT tO dEMocRacy
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I predicted this years ago, if his haters cant get rid of him using the legal system, they will try to assassinate him. It wont be the last attempt. This is how a democracy works and Trump  is the greatest threat there is to it.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@sadolite
Don't forget polls that exclude RFK have Biden doing better, and RFak is being denied secret service. For reference I think Jeb Bush had secret service. 
sadolite
sadolite
Just to be clear this was an incident, not a assassination attempt.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
It’s been reported the shooter is a libertarian registered republican.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Reece101
Is or was?

Nonetheless, they were a rubbish shot.

How could they miss such a big head.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@zedvictor4
Well he was alive if that’s what you’re referring too.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
Of course, but truth is the first casualty of war.

So long as they find a fringe neo-nazi willing to say "I like Trump" the right-tribe will need to imply that that left-tribe is represented by their worst as well.

To this day they lie about "many fine people" and deaths of capitol police when only protestors were killed on Jan 6. They have used the so called violent extremism as an excuse to begin surveillance against American citizens and enact censorship campaigns.

You can't expect unilateral deescalation.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@sadolite
Just to be clear this was an incident, not a assassination attempt.
We are truly living in an age of unprecedented peace.

No more war, political prisoners, or assassinations, just special military operations, political rivals being brought to justice, and incidents.

Who says humanity isn't progressing?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Who says humanity isn't progressing?

Progressing to ward self annihilation, ---hydrogen bombs fast/erratic climate change slow---   then yes I agree.

My prognostication was for 2015 > and where 8 years beyond that  date.

The nutters are always with us, and they can be of any political foray.

The truth is that, in current times, Trumpet and MAGA, have spurred violent rhetoric more than other political parties and Ive posted around the studies done on this.

The Trumpet MAGA are the largest set of truth deniers ergo they are the source of most encouragement of violence from their all to common false narrative.

Sick n the head breads more sic-n-the-head ex some of the worst is their virtual rape of pregnant women by sticking their virtual noses into pregnant women's bodily business, without their consent.

Neither does the USA's supreme court show  compassion for women's bodily autonomy in these regards because it is the male republicans and male independents and who are sic-n-head in these regards to women.

If for no other reason, people of moral integrity should vote for the political party who support women and their rights to body autonomy.  And that surely is not the Repulicans. Sad :--( o )--:

Those who disagree with that, are sic-n-head and need counseling on some basic moral integrity at minimum.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
Your ideal of encouraging violence is him telling protestors to go home peacefully
A reference to his J6 speech, where he spoke something like 13,000 words and only once sentence in the middle of it had a peaceful undertone, meanwhile the entire rest of the speech was filled with violent underdones including using the word "fight" something like 20 times and ending the speech with "you need to fight like hell or you're not going to have a country anymore".

The reason he threw in those two words was to plant in a false exculpatory. He knew people like you don't care about reality and will just point to those two words as if the rest of the speech didn't happen.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
bUT mUh tHReaT tO dEMocRacy
One deranged 20 year old does not compare to a sitting president trying to steal an election and an entire movement trying to hand him back power.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
"fight" something like 20 times and ending the speech with "you need to fight like hell or you're not going to have a country anymore".
You're a retard if you took fight to mean actually get physical and start punching politicians. I have heard Nancy Pelosi say fight for the country as well and nobody assumed she meant to start punching people. 

Are you a retard who thinks when somebody days fight for your country they meen get physical? Or are you just a liar?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Trump called for divisiveness, he called for outrage, and he called for violence.  Of course, he wanted it to be directed towards his enemies, but he created the dangerous situation, and he is responsible for what happened, he caused the death of five Capitol Police officers on Jan6, he is responsible for the murder of 22 people at the Walmart in El Paso, Texas, he is responsible for the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband.

Trump is a clear and present danger to this country, this is what fascism brings about, because of Trump and the MAGA fanatics, there will be more violence, not less.

sadolite
sadolite
Politics is for the willfully intellectually dishonest.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

If this was from Biden, then the supreme court ruled that presidents have total immunity from what they did in office to protect Trump with Jan 6.  I don't like that standard, but it's the standard, so if Biden tried to kill Trump, then that's legal due to presidential immunity.

But everyone knows the rules only apply to democrats; not republicans; it's why the right gets angry at the inner cities for being on welfare, but not the Trailer Parks.

Your group votes republican, the right lets you get away with much more.  It's why Kid Rock (vocal republican) is the parent of an aborted baby (along with Herschel Walker).  The right doesn't care because they are republicans.

Your party has no consistent principles; it's a Trump cult.