Trump just got Shot

Author: Owen_T

Total: 93
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@DavidAZZ

Bad news and a likely civil war coming soon.  I feel the USA is a tinder box ready to explode.
Yes, do you know if anyone is selling those missing 200 Russian nuclear suitcase bombs?
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@ebuc
Loonies who support grabbing pudding by the crotch before their eating the pudding, is not loony in their minds.
I hope I have clarified that I am not voting for Trump because he is an angel.  Obviously he is not.  

And if this is your objection to Trump (pussy grabbing), consider that Biden would go swimming naked in his pool while the female secret service was around.  It was said that they had code word for when this would happen since he would do this regularly.

But obviously this is only fodder since we all know that Biden and Trump are not "good" people.

This goes back to Trumpets claiming Obama is not a USA citizen, and now 140 people who worked for Trumpet are behind the Project 25 to show a birth certificate along with a 2ndary proof of USA citizenship.   This is all about trying to ...' make america white again '...movement. 
I guess this would be considered pointless AND if it is, what does it hurt.  All they are doing is reinforcing the law on this.  If Obama has a birth certificate, then it's fine.  Why the big deal?

Both Carl Sagan  and Bucky Fuller { 1981 }  made comments that humanity is moving into a new dark age, or as Fuller put it, were already in a new Dark Age
The only thing that demands change is the progressive movement.  Conservatism has never changed, so it looks like YOU are the one pushing us into a new dark age.  Good job!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@DavidAZZ
Best some of you grab some strangers pudding by the crotch before the truest MAGA followers get all of it first. Just saying, grab it when the time is right.

Forget about bodily autonomy for women. Many Republican women apparrently may have forgot that a long time ago.

Do what their husbands say, or,  face the wrath of their imaginary allegiance to Evangelical Bible court.

Yes Dark Ages are coming ---Carl Sagan { 1990's }---, and/or Dark Ages are here ---Bucky Fuller { 1981 }---.

1995 Here’s what the inimitable Carl Sagan wrote:

“Science is more than a body of knowledge; it is a way of thinking. I have a foreboding of an America in my children’s or grandchildren’s time—when the United States is a service and information economy; when nearly all the key manufacturing industries have slipped away to other countries; when awesome technological powers are in the hands of a very few, and no one representing the public interest can even grasp the issues; when the people have lost the ability to set their own agendas or knowledgeably question those in authority; when, clutching our crystals and nervously consulting our horoscopes, our critical faculties in decline, unable to distinguish between what feels good and what’s true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into superstition and darkness.”