Casey_Risk
Votes:

Austin (2/5): Savant, Mharman
Savant (1/5): Wylted
JoeBob (1/5): Owen
Earth (1/5): Lunatic
Owen (1/5): Austin

Let me know if I made any mistakes.

The DP will end in 12 hours and 45 minutes. For now, I'm going to go to bed. It's late where I am.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@AustinL0926
would you believe me if I said it was a softclaim/soulread into reaction test gone wrong, and I townread everyone in thread rn and think Owen is scum by POE

Bruh... I'll buy it... But I doubt the rest of the town pool will. And I'll say your lucky pie isn't here lol. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Pie is undoubtedly seething.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I'm going to go to sleep now. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Ik lynch all liars and stuff, but yeah it still doesn't make sense for austin to play it this way as scum. If I was scum and I would have rode with it and tried to take down as many people with me as I could. I wouldn't just come out and admit I tried a town gambit and got it wrong. Also him town reading two of the people in his "dreamer results" the way he did earlier just doesn't make sense from a scum perspective and setting up mislynches. 

Either way I know savant isn't going to let up on this now and probably mharman or earth either. I think whiteflame and maybe wylted will see the light, joebob will probably just wagon the highest lynch train, and ulttimately, I think austins screwed himself. 
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
Okay Austin is waveringnin his certainly of savant being scum and claiming he is not 100% scum but mechanically scum or such nonsense.

Austin needs to full claim at this point

unvote VTL austin
WyIted
WyIted
Austin says he will full claim at L1. This is totally unacceptable for somebody to say after soft claiming some sort of day investigative role with information 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
what do you want from me

Just give your thoughts. 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
Wouldn’t say it’s confused and more of loosing tack of what’s going on.
That's natural when you feel overwhelmed. Focus on 1 person and slowly expand outward.

I go off of mechanics and whether it makes senses and that stuff more than behavior.
Mechanics can lie, behavior does not even if it is hard to figure out what the behavior means

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
I think there is likely at least scum are in earth, mharman, joebob, and owen. Maybe two. I could see being wrong on one of my town reads, but it is early in the game, I imagine I will refine these reads later on. This is just where I am at now. 
I have nearly the same reads, except I would exclude joebob and Owen from the POE for the time being

For me it's between earth, Austin and mharman
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
But even then, why would Austin fake the results? That would make him look scummy and he knows it.
The first sentence is how you scum hunt.  The second one also fine but you want to practice dialectical thinking. Why would scum do that. Why would town do that etc. Think of a few scenarios for each and feel out the probabilities 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
If he's town and Dreamer: His results are confirmed and Savant is probably scum.
If he's town and not dreamer: We know what weird gambit he was trying and can work from there on DP2.
If he's scum: Awesome. Scum down, and we don't have to deal with this massive headache anymore. All three of Wylted, Savant, and Lunatic are near-guaranteed to be town.
This largely mirrors my thoughts but I wasn't sure if I should admit the part about thinking it would provide great information even if he flips town
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
Either way I know savant isn't going to let up on this now and probably mharman or earth either. I think whiteflame and maybe wylted will see the light, joebob will probably just wagon the highest lynch train, and ulttimately, I think austins screwed himself. 
I can walk away from the lynch. My issue is that it seems even if he is town, the lynch still seems beneficial from an information gathering angle. 

I think we have slightly less than 8 hours 

Lunatic
Lunatic
I am likely to be the only one to see austin as town here. I can see being wrong on it. Austin is a very aggressive scum player like I did mention before. I just don't really see the scum motivation in a lot of what he did. Like he could have just stuck to his guns on the dreamer thing and didn't have to come off of it at all. I feel like we will mislynch austin because of this whole debacle, but it's kind of out of my hands.
WyIted
WyIted
There is a sort of justice in it though. I don't know who is town but If we assume that all 3 of the people mentioned are town and it looked like we were going to lynch lunatic or savant at one point than he deserves it. 

Town doesn't deserve to lose a member this way but it is a type of justice. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
There is a sort of justice in it though. I don't know who is town but If we assume that all 3 of the people mentioned are town and it looked like we were going to lynch lunatic or savant at one point than he deserves it. 

Town doesn't deserve to lose a member this way but it is a type of justice. 

Tbf I don't think either of us were extemely close to getting lynched, it caused a ton of activity, and it's garnered a lot of activity and reads. The RVS part of it definitely seemed to work. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
We have 5.5 hours left

I’m down to help with some things if a lot of people get online, but otherwise let’s make a decision quickly.

I still think Austin should be our lynch. For those of you who want more information out of him, he is at L-2, so keep in that in mind.
Mharman
Mharman
We have 5.5 hours left
for clarification, the DP is gonna end at 3pm EST today
Lunatic
Lunatic
Im fine ending in a no lynch. I don’t have enough to evidence to push a lynch on my scum tears so time expiring is ideal. I don’t imagine that will happen, but it is okay imo because it was a productive and active day phase and power roles should have enough to go on to make relatively informed decisions tonight. We don’t need to end  in a potential mislynch here over policy. Just think about it. I’ll likely be asleep when the do ends
Lunatic
Lunatic
Scum reads*

Dp*
WyIted
WyIted
I am okay with a no lunch as well, so I won't be campaigning but I also will not remove my vote
Mharman
Mharman
I don’t think we will get anywhere with a VTNL.
I’m telling you guys, the only reason why my idea from last game’s DP1 didn’t work was because of 420’s mod kill.

I’m leaving my vote on Austin. The rest of you guys can do whatever. If you really want to VTNL/nolynch that bad, go for it I guess.

Imma just be done with what I wanted to accomplish this DP and see what happens.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Earth
@whiteflame
@JoeBob
@Owen_T
The decision is yours. Choose wisely.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
I'm not comfortable lynching Austin just because of his softclaim either, and given his continued unwillingness to claim, I think the only choice is to put him at L-1 and see what he's been so unwilling to divulge. I still don't think he's scum, but I think he's confused the DP long enough with his softclaim and we need to at least have something more to inform who people target during the NP.

VTL Austin

And let me be very clear on this: no one should hammer. Austin at least deserves the chance to claim. Hopefully we'll have at least some time to discuss his role, but I have a funeral to attend this afternoon (roughly two hours from now), so I will remove my vote beforehand to prevent anything going awry if he hasn't posted by then.
whiteflame
whiteflame
Also, since it has been brought up, I’ll say that, at least with the current info we have, a VTNL is preferable to pursuing what I think would be mislynch on Savant or just lynching one of my nullreads out of uncertainty. It’s not how I wanted the DP to end, but it’s better than the alternatives.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
And let me be very clear on this: no one should hammer.
Bro there is only a few hours left. 
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
it still doesn't make sense for austin to play it this way as scum
With all due respect, I think you have a tendency to town read Austin when he is scum in situations like this. I've seen scum Austin claim pretty crazy things that got him lynched, or admit to lying because he thinks it's his best way out when he thinks he's trapped. Reminds me of a few games ago when he claimed miller because he thought I was going to investigate him.

I've never seen town Austin lie like this, but you've played with him more than I have.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Bro there is only a few hours left. 
If he hops online and refuses to claim or he does claim and his claim warrants it, then a lynch might be warranted. As I see it now, we only have speculation on what he could be hiding.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Votes:

Austin (4/5): Savant, Mharman, WyIted, Whiteflame 
JoeBob (1/5): Owen
Earth (1/5): Lunatic
Owen (1/5): Austin

Less than 4 hours remain in the DP. 
Savant
Savant