Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 742
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
I don’t understand why you want a claim from him. It’s not gonna help us find scum.

Personally I usually just ask for claims to avoid a mislynch not as a tool to catch scum

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Anyways, that’s gonna be it for now. That long ass post burned me out a little bit.

I have a long list of things from this DP to analyze, and I promise I will get it to later tonight, like 9 or 10 ish EST. But for now, back to being a lazy ass.

If you see me pop on and off line, don’t freak out; I’m just skimming/making a mental note of the things I should take a closer look at when I do go down that rabbit hole (again, later tonight, I promise).
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
Wdym by that
Mharman
Mharman
Ok that’s actually it for now cy’all
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
I followed your face reveal link and I expected you to be black just from previously having heard your voice. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
Like I said, I’m going to be busy for a couple of hours (thanks for the condolences WyIted), but I’ll claim if desired when I come back online later.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
I don’t understand why you want a claim from him. It’s not gonna help us find scum.
Why not? If his character doesn’t work with his role or he gets CCed, it’s good for us.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Updated reads:

Confirmed Town: None

Solid Town

420-1776 - I am sticking to my theory that post 56 was a town slip but would still like to hear more from them.

Pie - Thinking on a townie wavelength, pointing out things that it would not benefit scum to point out, and putting in what I interpret as genuine efforts to actively scum hunt.

Wylted - First to lock into a claim and the reads on others seem reasonable, as well as what seems like genuine active scum hunting and aggressive narrowing of scum pool.

Lean Town

Casey - Gut feeling and my town reads town read them. That's enough for me to feel okay with a lean town read at least.

Null (top is closer to town bottom is closer to scum but no strong feelings on any of them either way)

Mharman - Low activity because the game just started yesterday but I like what I see so far

Barney - Similar to Mharman but with less good gut vibes. My gut alone is telling me to put Barney in lean scum but multiple people have described this as normal behavior on their part so I'll leave it null for now.

Savant - I disagree with all their reads which is an indication they may just be coming up with nonsense, particularly in the case of 420-1776, though it is always just possible that we just disagree. Largely moved up to null because of the promise of confirmability.

Lean Scum

Whiteflame - No active scum hunting whatsoever. Though that is normal most of the time in DP 1 when combined with the initial reasons I had them in the lean scum category and the convenient timing of their reads post I feel comfortable leaving them here. Nothing has been done to move them up or down the list in my eyes.

Solid Scum: None

Confirmed Scum: None
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
unvote VTL whiteflame
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

iLikePie5- 1/5- savant
Whiteflame- 3/5- wylted, iLikePie5, DD

Mharman
Mharman
Here and analyzing. This will take a while.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
We are waiting on Whiteflame
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WyIted
Alright, I'm back so I'm just going to claim since otherwise this is likely to end in my lynch:

I'm the Guard Post, and my role is the Cop. The role has a limited use case to it, though I think providing that information is net negative to town, so unless someone has a good reason for me to provide it, I'm going to leave my claim here.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
unvote
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

iLikePie5- 1/5- savant
Whiteflame- 2/5- wylted, DD

WyIted
WyIted
I think we have enough information for the time being. 

unvote

we just have to decide lynch or no lynch and if we choose lynch than negotiate a target
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm the Guard Post, and my role is the Cop. The role has a limited use case to it, though I think providing that information is net negative to town, so unless someone has a good reason for me to provide it, I'm going to leave my claim here.
What’s your justification?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Whiteflame - No active scum hunting whatsoever. Though that is normal most of the time in DP 1 when combined with the initial reasons I had them in the lean scum category and the convenient timing of their reads post I feel comfortable leaving them here. Nothing has been done to move them up or down the list in my eyes.
I can't really argue with this since I've been relatively absent. I've tried to contribute to a larger degree when I post, but if you scumread me for the timing, I've already said what explains it.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I think we have enough information for the time being. 

unvote

we just have to decide lynch or no lynch and if we choose lynch than negotiate a target
I would like WF’s justification first. If I find it satisfactory, I think we can lynch Barney or no lynch. He hasn’t posted since last night and it’s been all fluff. Keep in mind Lunatic said this game is very swingy
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Guard Posts are defensive, they have large ranges, and are good for identifying enemy troops before they hit the base.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Guard Posts are defensive, they have large ranges, and are good for identifying enemy troops before they hit the base.
Hmm. I don’t like this at all. I need to ask Luna something first 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
I assume that by limited use case you mean something like 2x uses or even nights or something of that general nature? Not asking for the full details if that is the case, just want to make sure I understand what you are saying correctly and you aren't saying something that's going fully over my head.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Hmm. I don’t like this at all. I need to ask Luna something first 
Alright, whatever you need to do.
WyIted
WyIted
My assumption is that a certain series of events have to occur and whiteflame has a type of weak investigative role.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
assume that by limited use case you mean something like 2x uses or even nights or something of that general nature?
Along those lines, yes.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
Along those lines, yes
When I made my jewdar claim, were you feeling like it was a soft claim for an investigative role, and if yes what were you thinking about that? 
WyIted
WyIted
420 has almost completely disappeared after it seemed that people were town reading him. This is somebody desperate to get his post count up so he can spam the forum with as much stupid shit as best Korea doss
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
When I made my jewdar claim, were you feeling like it was a soft claim for an investigative role, and if yes what were you thinking about that? 
I didn’t think it was a soft claim. Came off more as something to gauge my response than anything else.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WyIted
I have reason to believe WF is fake claiming. Waiting on Luna to answer a question 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
Along those lines, yes.
Can you use it NP 1?