Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 742
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Just think of me as super motivated to catch scum, because if they have a roleblocker left tonight, I die tomorrow. So when I say I scum read Pie like my life depends on it, you know I mean it.
So you may not be affiliation confirmable? I’ll also just say that your scum read is dead wrong
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Mharman- 1/5-DD
Savant- 1/5- pie
iLikePie5- 1/5- savant

Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Town is going to lynch me tomorrow if I don't confirm myself tonight. Under those circumstances, you have every reason to trust my scum read on Pie, and there's 2 scum between him, Mharman, and WF if you are right about your townreads. You have every reason to suspect him rn over every other player.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Savant
Just think of me as super motivated to catch scum, because if they have a roleblocker left tonight, I die tomorrow.
When people say they have a role that can "confirm" their affiliation I assume they mean that there is a 100% chance that they can be 100% confirmed. If a roleblocker is able to prevent you from proving you are town then you need to tell us this immediately so that I can know that you don't actually fall into the category that I automatically filed you under after your post 175.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I'm fine being filed into that category, because I will bet my life on the odds that either scum don't have a roleblocker, or I can catch a scum player today. Shouldn't be hard as long as town takes my reads seriously.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
So you may not be affiliation confirmable?
Pie is thinking on the same wavelength as I am. If pie was scum the smart move for him after noticing Savant say their confirmation isn't guaranteed would be to stay quiet about it then bring it up tomorrow if there was no confirmation and use my post 177 to push an easy mislynch. Moving Pie to solid town.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
No, if Pie is scum the smart move is to cast as much doubt as possible on the person scum reading him.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Savant
 I will bet my life on the odds that either scum don't have a roleblocker, or I can catch a scum player today.
If you are town then your life is not yours to bet because you dying would hurt the rest of town. You are free to provide as much or as little information as you wish but that information needs to be maximally accurate and so I need a straight answer as to whether you can be town confirmed without a doubt or if it's just like a 90% kind of thing.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I think it's very likely I will be town confirmed tomorrow or I will be tonight's night kill. I can say I will be confirmed unless my target dies or I am roleblocked.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
Okay so it's whiteflame. Gotcha

unvote VTL whiteflame. 

felt a bit of buddying from whiteflame earlier as well so it's why he has been on my radar a bit. He usually ignores my antics and the back and forth made me suspicious, you know plus POE and all of that

Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
I need a better reason to vote for whiteflame. Something comprehensive like the case you made against Austin two games ago.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Alright post 177 is revoked (both the "lynch him tomorrow" part and the "off the chopping block for today" part) due to post 189. I will now review the DP and put together an updated reads list.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, I’m catching up on the DP at this point. Good to see Mharman’s involved now (props for also having a giant read set - good to know I’m not alone). 

I wont be available for a couple of hours because I’ll be in services at my synagogue (unfortunately, a close friend of my wife’s passed away yesterday), but I’ll engage more when I get home tonight.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Okay so it's whiteflame. Gotcha

unvote VTL whiteflame. 

felt a bit of buddying from whiteflame earlier as well so it's why he has been on my radar a bit. He usually ignores my antics and the back and forth made me suspicious, you know plus POE and all of that
Unvote

VTL whiteflame

PromisesMadePromisesKept

#Trump2024
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If you lynch me today instead of waiting a day because of the slight chance I might not be confirmed, then I don't even know what to say.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
I need a better reason to vote for whiteflame. Something comprehensive like the case you made against Austin two games ago.
I am not sure how hard I want to sell it though. I have less confidence here than I did with Austin that Game. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Forgot to ping you. Please claim
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Savant
In DP 1 "there is no better lynch target" is always an acceptable reason to lynch someone. 99% of the time you aren't going to get any guaranteed scum in DP 1.
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Look how quickly Pie jumped on the train. Also, WF's behavior wouldn't give him away as scum even if he was scum. When WF says he's busy because he has an event, he means it. He could be scum or town, but something as simple as inactivity/buddying wouldn't give him away.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
I wont be available for a couple of hours because I’ll be in services at my synagogue (unfortunately, a close friend of my wife’s passed away yesterday), but I’ll engage more when I get home tonight.
I am sure you'll need a lot of time to comfort her, and I know any friend of my wife is a friend of mine, not that I like them, so 

Sorry to hear about your loss. 
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Yeah but you should be very hesitant to lynch someone who will probably be confirmed tomorrow. If I'm not confirmed, I will likely be very suspicious tomorrow even if I'm not 100% tmrw's lynch target.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Mharman- 1/5-DD
iLikePie5- 1/5- savant
Whiteflame- 2/5- wylted, iLikePie5

Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
Pie switched his vote.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
Look how quickly Pie jumped on the train. Also, WF's behavior wouldn't give him away as scum even if he was scum. When WF says he's busy because he has an event, he means it. He could be scum or town, but something as simple as inactivity/buddying wouldn't give him away.
For your information. I obviously know that whiteflame is hard to get a good read on.

As far as saying he wouldn't use a buddying tactic. We are all human and if you are literally being hunted, it does something psychologically to you and he may not even be aware that is what he was doing. 

It isn't an overt strategy but a psychological defense to ease the anxiety if being hunted and I voted him immediately. I

I also know he is smart enough to know when he is buddying after the fact and has the will power to temper that impulse

WyIted
WyIted
Also you were breaking up a read there.

Even when made aware it is scummy you are still breaking up reads. You better prove yourself tonight
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Even when made aware it is scummy you are still breaking up reads.
You said if I was scum I would stop breaking up reads because I would know it would look scummy. It's just too obvious of a WIFOM, so you're not going to get me that way if I am scum. But yeah, I will prove myself tonight.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
@WyIted
Look how quickly Pie jumped on the train.
I made a promise to Wylted. I’m holding onto my end of the bargain. Very disingenuous on your part

Also, WF's behavior wouldn't give him away as scum even if he was scum. When WF says he's busy because he has an event, he means it. He could be scum or town, but something as simple as inactivity/buddying wouldn't give him away.
Why does any of this matter? Right now I’m asking for a claim.
Savant
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
I made a promise to Wylted
Ok, that explains jumping on the train. You are still my top scum read, but I won't hold that particular decision against you.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Ok, that explains jumping on the train. You are still my top scum read, but I won't hold that particular decision against you.
Go for it. You’re wrong and your case is garbage anyways
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
(To Whiteflame): Forgot to ping you. Please claim
I don’t understand why you want a claim from him. It’s not gonna help us find scum.