Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 742
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@420-1776
Do you fully understand the voting system and it's impact on the game? If so I request that you vote Mharman to increase your chances of winning.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Oh pie is already on the Mharman train, I thought you were the one on his train. What do you say to lynching Mharman today? I assume that either A) You are okay with it or B) You are okay with it but want some claims first. I fall into the A category. Let me know what you think.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
Play game, commie.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
Play game, commie.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Weird double post. Unintentional. I would delete one of them if this wasn't a Mafia game.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
  • Oh pie is already on the Mharman train, I thought you were the one on his train. What do you say to lynching Mharman today? I assume that either A) You are okay with it or B) You are okay with it but want some claims first. I fall into the A category. Let me know what you think.
Sounds good. He should at least have popped in to say hi

VTL mharman

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I’m typing something out rn. It’s a long post that includes some reads, but then I realized I only had off the cuff reads on you, Pie, Savant and Wylted. So now I’m trying to quickly look through others’ post to get off the cuff reads on them, because I want to give a full list of players and my reads on all of them, as a partial list of reads feels like an incomplete post. Please be patient, I have gone full OCD at this point.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
How do you view how long somebody has been inactive for? I thought they took that feature off
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Nevertheless you need to full claim. Enough dilly dally. Then we’ll move on to someone else
WyIted
WyIted
jmvote 

For now
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Mharman- 2/5-pie, DD

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Who do you want to pursue after Mharman?

#PromisesMadePromisesKept
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Who do you want to pursue after Mharman?

#PromisesMadePromisesKept
Depending on what he says I am probably going to be down for just lynching mharman or savant
WyIted
WyIted
Probably savant as he is 63% scum
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Depending on what he says I am probably going to be down for just lynching mharman or savant
I’d prefer their claims first before we make a final decision
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
How do you view how long somebody has been inactive for? I thought they took that feature off
Go to their profile and mouse over the colored circle on their avatar (green for online, yellow for offline, grey for offline a long time).
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Democracy is an inherently stupid concept. 

Ever noticed how chat GPT is a retard. Yes it knows about everything and has a perfect memory but it's like a 5 year old who has a great memory. That is democracy. It's a 5 year old. 

Fuck your democracy, I will follow the king

#christisking
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I’ve been skimming/keeping tabs but not posting for a while because the game got going sooner than I expected which annoyed me and made me not wanna play for a bit… honest to God truth, I was being a lazy ass.

I was going to give some excuse about the extra time before interacting in the thread so I could observe Wylted, who is really weird and hard to read, but that’s really just something I told myself so I could continue to be a lazy ass (playing ow2 and watching random ass YT videos… there was also 4th of July stuff and my summer job, which right now consists of doing random shit for my dad (he is a small business owner) but if it was only that I would’ve been here sooner), which is what I was planning to do anyways bc I didn’t think this game would be starting so soon. Apologies.

As for claiming, I’m not a fan of it. There is no theme split, so any claim just helps mafia by sorting who has a stronger PR and who has weaker PR. All we can do is analyze is the claims to try and guess who has a character that sounds like it could be a mafia PR, which is generally unreliable in a role madness game, especially one where mafia was given hints as to what to fake claim.

There are games where town can kinda cheese around behavior analysis by looking at claims/theme split; this is not one of them. Further dives into it only distracts us from what really matters in terms of scum hunting, and gives mafia something really easy to do to make it look like they’re contributing, when they are not, in fact.

With that said, here are my off the cuff reads I got by while I was skimming:

Pie - Giga Town: Pie was first guy to ping me to try and get me in the game. I know Pie and if he were mafia, he’d want me to be as inactive as possible. He doesn’t like playing on team mafia and will take any easy advantage he can get when he rolls mafia. If he were mafia he’d be actively distracting y’all from my inactivity, not pinging me.

Savant: Lean scum. I haven’t seen much from him, but all I’ve seen him do is give rebuttals to whatever is being said. I’ll have to look back at his game history to see if he does this when town, but my initial reaction is to be suspicious. It just screams “I have nothing to offer but want to look like I’m doing something.”

Disc: Slight town. I don’t like your (or Pie’s) claim hunting on me, but at least you’re doing something outside of that- communicating your own thoughts on other topics back and forth with others. I will say this: You said claims weren’t a good idea earlier, and I give you credit for that. I understand why you want a claim from me in my specific case, but it’s still going to do more harm than good.

Wylted: Massive question mark. Not even null, just massive fudging question mark. Imagine a metronome rapidly swinging back and forth. His posting is so weird and my gut tells me it’s disingenuous..there was also some a few posts he made that got my spidey senses going, I’ll need to try and remember what they were. However, I recall him saying some things in terms of his own reads that I think are objectively correct, which I don’t think he would see if he were playing from the mafia perspective. I don’t remember exactly what they were either, again, I was skimming. I’ll go back and study his posts more than anyone else, but right now I’m more puzzled than anything else. Wylted is just… built different like that I suppose. This is also how I know I was just giving myself an excuse not to be active earlier, because I should’ve known that waiting to post wouldn’t have helped me read him.

Barney: Slight scum. A lot of his posting is just fluff. It lacks substance, and the only thing I’ve seen him say outside of that is basically that we don’t know anything at this point. Perhaps that’s true, but I don’t see a point in saying it either. Same reason as Savant, to a lesser extent. 

Whiteflame: Ever so slight town. I don’t like him going on the whole claims list thing cause it strikes me as just finding something to do without making any genuine contribution, but he did make a large ass post with his reads, which is the tiebreaker between him and Barney…. and if I’m thinking about a Savant-Barney team, White Milanese would be town by POE.

Casey: Slight town. Not much, but I like some of the things he said. They sit well with me. It’s mostly a gut thing.

420/Underdog: Hard town. I fully agree that he made a townslip.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Take your communist bullshit to a different thread.
Mharman
Mharman
White Milanese would be town by POE.
Whiteflame* I fat fingered and my phone auto corrected

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Savant
@WyIted
I feel much better about mharman

Vtl savant
Savant
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
@Mharman
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WyIted
I'm affiliation confirmable, just fyi
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
I'm affiliation confirmable, just fyi
Would you like to prove your affiliation?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Mharman- 1/5-DD
Savant- 1/5- pie

Savant
Savant
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
I will tonight.

VTL Pie, he's the only one I have a scum read on atm.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Hmm a night phase affiliation confirmable. Que interesante
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Everyone bookmark post 175. I think the best play there is to leave Savant off of the chopping block for now but if he does not prove his affiliation in DP 2 then assume he is 100% scum.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
I will tonight.

VTL Pie, he's the only one I have a scum read on atm.
Just remember. If we burn. You burn with us.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Everyone bookmark post 175. I think the best play there is to leave Savant off of the chopping block for now but if he does not prove his affiliation in DP 2 then assume he is 100% scum.
I agree with this
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Just think of me as super motivated to catch scum, because if they have a roleblocker left tonight, I die tomorrow. So when I say I scum read Pie like my life depends on it, you know I mean it.